LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fusion Shopping Network

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Fusion Shopping Network

We haven't fully launched yet but Soapboxmama seems to have a lot of experience in starting up successful business like Dr George has. I like you already keep up the encouragement. Every business has hurdles to jump over. I don't understand why we are having this conversation. Certain people here is speculating and full of bias opinions. But thanks for the free publicity. Want to know more then get on our weekly call.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by legoman View Post
    We haven't fully launched yet but Soapboxmama seems to have a lot of experience in starting up successful business like Dr George has. I like you already keep up the encouragement. Every business has hurdles to jump over. I don't understand why we are having this conversation. Certain people here is speculating and full of bias opinions. But thanks for the free publicity. Want to know more then get on our weekly call.
    My crystal ball is in very good working order, but thanks for inquiring!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, wait, you will get the publicity alright.

Which legal firm represents you ?

Post Thanks / Like

I found this older post on facebook.com/nomorejob/posts/592198614136679;
    (Scroll down)
    This apparently leads to two other websites (Have these been mentioned before? Apologies if they have);
    The Facebook account itself at nomorejob.org, their WhoIs info;
    And fusionentertainmentllc.com and their WhoIs info which shows a private registration with Domains by Proxy on 29JUN2013, eight months ago.

No idea how this all relates and no idea what 'Spyder Bids' is about.

Just providing information as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    And Ph.D degree of that other guy.
    Actually, a quick search at Google Scholar, like "Frank R. George" or "FR George" will find numerous academic papers.
    Even a quick general Google Search for "Dr Frank R. George" will turn up a few academic books.
    For example, books.google.com;
    Personally, I did find it of interest that Dr. George's field of study applies to addictions.
    Not that there is anything wrong with that. After all, I dig up grandmothers and watch monkey sex.
    (Think about it:
    Archeology= Study of Ancient Civilizations [digging up grandparents].
    Anthropology= Study of Primates [monkey {ape} socialization].)

But, given that he studies addictions. Well one could wonder if this isn't some kinda academic study?
    Then again, he could have jumped to the profit side.

PS.
    Has anyone bothered with a basic business registration look-up as yet?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

One observation. To date Fusion has pretty much been one very small circle of friends. I've had my eye on them for a number of months not specifically because I thought they were going to be a problem but because I was aware of the post-Zeek connection so there is a potential for there to be a problem. At this point I don't think there is any evidence of anything, good or bad really, just a somewhat awkward prelaunch.

At this point they are launched in so far as affiliates can pay to join the company. I'm sure close to 100% of those who have were already in the "small circle of friends" and the company is not yet very actively marketing it's self. The website is incomplete, their products aren't listed and I've been given assurances that the comp plan will be up soon. All told they're still in "not ready for prime time" mode at the moment.

I'm not saying these things to be nice to them I'm saying them because I place value on the quality on information on this website. Which can be taken to mean I'm saying them because I believe them to be true. When the comp plan comes out, if it's hanky I'll be the first to point it out (unless someone beats me to it) but it isn't public yet so all I can say is it probably should have been.

I don't think FSN was anticipating this level of attention at this time. I had been following them but wasn't going to write about them till there was something to write about. Legoman started the ball rolling here and if he regrets doing so I'd prefer it was for good reason. From where we are now it's impossible to say one way or another but this period of agnosticism is only temporary. If I were to put my finger on what I'd call their first mistake it would be that because as a group most of their membership and two of their leaders were former Zeek Rewards members (and most were victims) they never thought to have a plan in place to address this issue when the company launched. If they had thought about it it actually could work to their favor, sure it's going to get them some initial scrutiny but assuming they can stand up to that then they can claim to be a company founded by people who's trust was abused in the marketplace and because of that are going the extra mile to make sure not to do the same to the people who trust them.

And if there was any doubt it should be clear by now, if Fusion Shopping Network ever does go on to abuse the trust of their members, it will be very publicly documented here.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 02-24-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@Eagleone, the above post Cynthia has explained about past mistakes. Rest assure Dr Frank George And Cynthia are not here to launch a scam program. Some members above here have the mentality to shoot first and ask questions later which is immature and unprofessional in opinion and to judge someone by there past poorly choices in programs. I wish there were more intelligent people here like GlimDropper and You. The Comp plan is 10 pages long and even has a glossary section so you can understand what your reading. A power point is soon to follow to share with people, but we're still in soft launch phase. Commissions, bonuses are base on sales, not recruiting. Maybe that's why the ponzi pimps have said no.For more info and if you would like to set up a interview with Dr George or Cynthia, I'm sure they would be more than happy to.
    If this company is not a ponzi, why are you promoting it on main ponzi forum?
    Fusion Shopping Network - Fusionshoppingnetwork.com

Also, where is that 10 page compensation plan? Not on website.

And on top of it, their shopping portal does not make a lick of sense. Why would you create "Apparel and Accessories" and "Jewelry" departments among many other when all products are supposed to be digital (from what I read in shipping policy section)? Only digital products that make sense are games, software, tickets, movies, music, tv shows. Good luck competing with Apple and Amazon.

Post Thanks / Like

nomaxim: In regard to your question: Has anyone did a basic business registration look-up as of yet? The answer is yes.

They are registered in the state of Wyoming, Fusion Shopping Network LLC, Filing ID: 2013-000653212. Filing was made on 10/30/2013.

What is rather curious is that no officers or directors were named in the filing, and their Registered Agent: WyomingRegisteredAgent.com, Inc., Agent Address: 1621 Central Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001 USA is all that is listed, which is nothing more than an entity providing this service. I am not sure what Wyoming's rules are about company filings, but most states require the Corporation or LLC to file the names of officers and/or directors within the first six months of operation. So if this applies in Wyoming, they would have to name them by the end of April.

One more thing. Legoman, you should be aware that wserra is an attorney unlike Cynthia is who is just an office manager for a law firm. Guess which one I would believe first. You also have to understand that many of us have been hearing this same mantra that Fusion Shopping Network is saying for more than 10 years. This is not our first rodeo of these type of programs. We've heard it all before and out of 10+ years I can count on two fingers those who have remotely come close to fulfilling all the hype and not being an illegal pyramid scheme. The question now remains to be seen if this will be #3 or like all the others that were all hype and smoke and mirrors. And no I will not rest assured that Cynthia and the good Dr are not setting up to run a scam. But that will become known in the not too distant future. No doubt about it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe some of the mmg members are tired of being scammed, so maybe they would be interested in a company that is put together right. Other than that forum I know no other.

Post Thanks / Like

Is she an MLM, SEC attorney ? Have her post her credentials here, until she does then your word doesn't mean a thing to me. None of you know what is going on behind the scenes at Fusion. It's all speculation. Your treating Fusion as a scam, while digging for go daddy nonsense registration information like some kind of detective..LOL friggin hilarious. We're not a scam, ponzi company and never will be. Please move on so done here wasting my valuable time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post

But, given that he studies addictions. Well one could wonder if this isn't some kinda academic study?
    Then again, he could have jumped to the profit side.

He claims:
    B.S. in Biopsychology, Cell Biology
    MA in Experimental Psychology, Biochemistry
    Ph.D. in Biopsychology, Behavioral Genetics, Pharmacology

Which looked strange to me at first because for Pharmacology he seems not to be in the DEA database.
    But later I realized he is by now retired, and

you are correct, none are medical doctor degrees.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-24-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is she an MLM, SEC attorney ? Have her post her credentials here, until she does then your word doesn't mean a thing to me. None of you know what is going on behind the scenes at Fusion. It's all speculation. Your treating Fusion as a scam, while digging for go daddy nonsense registration information like some kind of detective..LOL friggin hilarious. We're not a scam, ponzi company and never will be. Please move on so done here wasting my valuable time.
    What a pathetic post.This one is already starting to follow same old pattern.
    Founders have been in scams before . All thats changed.
    Members over here defending it, worried about trivialities of realscam posters...not the real issue that it looks like a pyramid at the least.

IMO, anything with nothing to hide doesnt bother with realscam and for sure doesnt associate with MMG.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we wasting time on it, it is not even worth attention..., no participants in this. If someone wants to "donate" to a MLM, well, it is their stupid choice.
    Will return to it later, when they actually start offering something or it will change for worse.

@legoman
    " like some kind of detective" - that is what saves people from scammers if they did it more often.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-24-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe some of the mmg members are tired of being scammed, so maybe they would be interested in a company that is put together right. Other than that forum I know no other.
    You may well draw in some HYIP ponzi players from your thread over on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum but, you can be guaranteed it will cost you any chance of being recognized as a legitimate business, MLM or otherwise.

The equation is simple: legitimate businesses will do anything possible to distance themselves from even being mentioned on the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums such as MMG or Talkgold.

Critics don't even have to bother examining the details. All they need do is point out:

* It's on MMG

* The history of some of the main players

* The lack of transparency WRT the comp plan

* the ineptitude of those behind the "prelaunch"

* The fact there is a "prelaunch" is in itself a red flag. Virtually every shady pseudo MLM in the last decade has used the same tired "prelaunch" story.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    nomaxim: In regard to your question: Has anyone did a basic business registration look-up as of yet? The answer is yes.

They are registered in the state of Wyoming, Fusion Shopping Network LLC, Filing ID: 2013-000653212. Filing was made on 10/30/2013.

What is rather curious is that no officers or directors were named in the filing, and their Registered Agent: WyomingRegisteredAgent.com, Inc., Agent Address: 1621 Central Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001 USA is all that is listed, which is nothing more than an entity providing this service. I am not sure what Wyoming's rules are about company filings, but most states require the Corporation or LLC to file the names of officers and/or directors within the first six months of operation. So if this applies in Wyoming, they would have to name them by the end of April.

One more thing. Legoman, you should be aware that wserra is an attorney unlike Cynthia is who is just an office manager for a law firm. Guess which one I would believe first. You also have to understand that many of us have been hearing this same mantra that Fusion Shopping Network is saying for more than 10 years. This is not our first rodeo of these type of programs. We've heard it all before and out of 10+ years I can count on two fingers those who have remotely come close to fulfilling all the hype and not being an illegal pyramid scheme. The question now remains to be seen if this will be #3 or like all the others that were all hype and smoke and mirrors. And no I will not rest assured that Cynthia and the good Dr are not setting up to run a scam. But that will become known in the not too distant future. No doubt about it.
    Let me help a bit , here. Wyoming, like many states offers nominee service where the actual board member or members are not listed.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    What a pathetic post.This one is already starting to follow same old pattern.
    Founders have been in scams before . All thats changed.
    Members over here defending it, worried about trivialities of realscam posters...not the real issue that it looks like a pyramid at the least.

IMO, anything with nothing to hide doesnt bother with realscam and for sure doesnt associate with MMG.
    LOL, perhaps he(she?) should have chosen "leggo, man!", or "letitgo,man" as a username.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL friggin hilarious. We're not a scam, ponzi company and never will be. Please move on so done here wasting my valuable time.
    Your company have 90% red flags of scam. Only thing I did not see is their compensation plan which is probably under lock and key.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh good grief. Up until this post of yours I was willing to wait and see, but you just proved this is an illegal pyramid scheme. If you have to be a SEC attorney to comment, then what in the heck are you doing vouching for the integrity of FSN? You are not qualified, according to you. Besides, wserra is a he, and a very knowledgeable man as well as an attorney, but I'll let him provide you his credentials if he is so inclined to do so. But why bother as you have already determined he is not qualified to comment on FSN.

You might want to remember that you are known by the company you keep, and Cynthia has two of the most notorious Ponzi and illegal cash gifting pimps as her friends. I am sure they are the ones who got her into Zeek and Profitable Sunrise vouching for how great and legitimate they were. They wouldn't know a real program if it was sitting in their lap with flashing lights. If you get Ken Russo and Faith Sloan on board, you can be sure this is an illegal pyramid scheme. Remember what I said about you are known by the company you keep? Living proof.

Now you really didn't think any of us were just going to take your word for it, and assurances by Dr. George and Cynthia that they were not going to be running a scam now did you? Seriously? But keep talking as you are doing more to prove our initial suspicions were right on the money.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Oh good grief. Up until this post of yours I was willing to wait and see, but you just proved this is an illegal pyramid scheme. If you have to be a SEC attorney to comment, then what in the heck are you doing vouching for the integrity of FSN?
    I'm waiting to see the name 'gerald nehra' posted so I can fall off my chair laughing.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Comp Plan in up in PDF Glim. See Fusion site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5yJ...ctWTBCTnM/edit

Hilarious! Usual pyramid scheme pure crap.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Just another 3x6 matrix program in a long list of failed matrix programs before it.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I'm waiting to see the name 'gerald nehra' posted so I can fall off my chair laughing.
    I think I read somewhere they are using Kevin Grimes and his firm as their attorney. Not sure why since this is a matrix program disguised as a MLM program.[/I]
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I must say K CHANGE and Oz over at behind mlm give more of an intellectual analysis on Comp plans than you two. Your conclusions are quite ridiculous for this not being your first rodeo. Stick to programs who register off shore and hide there identity. Your wasting your time with Fusion Lynn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I must say K CHANGE and Oz over at behind mlm give more of an intellectual analysis on Comp plans than you two. Your conclusions are quite ridiculous for this not being your first rodeo. Stick to programs who register off shore and hide there identity. Your wasting your time with Fusion Lynn.
    The comp plans are incredibly complex and set up in such a way no lay person can really make head or tails out of it. That is done deliberately. If folks understood the plans they wouldn't waste their time and money on these scams. It is all a math game and 97% or more are going to lose their money. The odds are better in Vegas, man!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

On first read it isn't anywhere near the worst comp plan I've seen. I'll need more time to digest it I don't see huge red flags. It is clear there's been an effort made here to abide by the law and I give credit for that.

My big question isn't the commission structure, it's what are commissions based off of. At this time, less than a week into a "soft launch" they don't have a product inventory online. The products are gift card codes (gift cards without the physical card) which are redeemable for discounts for online shopping. Obviously the number and variety of merchants and websites Fusion can supply discounts to will greatly affect the attractiveness of the offering. That will be seen in time. The literature isn't clear on this and perhaps warrants clarification in future renditions of the documents but are commissions factored on the face value of cards sold or just the company's profit from the sale? The answer has to be the latter.

Last I looked most major merchants offer some level of discount when you buy enough of their gift cards in bulk. Without any negotiations or agreements you can get $100K in WalMart cards for $95K. I am not suggesting that this is remotely close to how FSN conducts business but mention it for a sense of scale. I hope what ever relationships FSN has give them more than a 5% margin on sales and for sake of argument let's assume it's 10%. They need to give customers a reason to use there service so let's say they give the customer 5% savings. If an item being sold on a participating website costs $100, $95 worth of "FuseBucks" gets it for you. That's enough of a motive for people to add an additional step to the purchase process. But if true that still leaves 5% of the FuseBuck purchase to be divided up among the affiliate force which pretty much makes this a game of inches.

The number and quality of the merchants they partner with will make or break this deal. Whatever percentages they'll net are going to be thin so they pretty much need to tap the daily consumables market for an affiliate to make any real income. If you're scoring X% of my online electronics purchases I hope you bag your lunch but if you get X% of my monthly grocery and gas purchases you might be able to order in.

So yea, there are still questions about the product offering but let's skim the comp plan. It's propper to point out we only have the "Pre-launch draft" copy of the plan so some details may change.

• $199 ($149 for a limited time) Start up fee which includes the compliance course, marketing materials and sales training. The only "groan factor" here is "access to numerous sales and motivational aids." If they are all included in the original price I retract my objection but some companies use these same terms to describe what others have called a "tools scam."
    • I hope the $9.95/month back office fee is temporary. At a start up level it's understandable that the company outsources it's IT needs but once established it's more economic to keep it in house. The "back office" shouldn't be an option, or rather, it's either an indispensable part of the business or it's an additional "sales aid." Affiliates need to be able to track their sales group and commission structure, that's essential to the business but to label it as an attractive "option" seems problematic.
    • $39/year compliance re-certification. I support compliance but add the $40/year to the "optional" $120/year back office fee and the first $160/year an affiliate earns is gone. This is not onerous given the standards of the industry but again, this is a low margin opportunity. The casual affiliate needs to be on guard of the bottom line.
    • I am greatly cheered that there don't appear to be any commissions paid on the above fees.
    • I'm less concerned with how the pie gets sliced up than I am with what's in the pie. I wont address issues of fairness and equity, people with more affiliates under them always make more money, if the payout to lower level affiliates is too lean the company will fail. I don't feel qualified to assess the dynamic aspects of the plan and have forwarded a copy to some better equipped individuals. What I do like is that all commissions are based on product sales.
    • Very nice distinction, commissions are paid on customer sales but affiliate purchases are only commissioned on redemptions. A very practical anti-inventory loading tactic. There's less an incentive for affiliates to purchase just to qualify because they're only being paid as the product is "consumed."
    • Matrixes, I hate them. But they aren't, in an of themselves illegal.We need to keep an eye out for pending details of the "customer acquisition bonuses" and how (if) they are tied to the "optional leadership development" packages. Details are of yet not available.

Those are my first impressions. Time is needed for a more thoughtful review but I do believe this is being laid out to be a legally compliant MLM company. There are issues with the revenue stream but if they were intending to set up a pyramid they didn't do it right.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post