Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree947Likes

Thread: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: Future Net/FutureAdPro..First to spot a real product wins a prize.....

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    This is odd What's the point of saying a US dollar is a FN dollar?

Attachment 22976
    An attempt to make it look and sound legitimate.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster

I am truly at this news. After all a FN dollar is a US dollar. How can this be? When you have Steve Lawson and J. Ryan Conley promoting this fantastic program how could this happen? Two of the brightest Internet Marketers couldn't possibly have gotten this wrong and FN/FNPro is a Ponzi.

I'm sure if Zhang is just patient this will all get worked out. It has to be a technical glitch, and FN/FNPro just needs time to fix it. Yep, I'm sure that's it. OK enough sarcasm for one post.

Won't be long until Zhang's comments are going to be the norm for all the members of this Ponzi. I am surprised that it has taken this long before this starting happening.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

busttheblock is offline Senior Scambuster

Here is the latest pimp email from Sindu Thomas about this outright ponzi scam!!!!!!!!

"Final COUNTDOWN!

FutureNet 3X10 Matrix Going To Blew Up in 37 Days!

Big Networkers Will be Placed Expected Around 7K To 8K And Their Key People Also Will be Placed!

I Tested The Withdrawals And Got $440 To My Bitcoin & Neteller : https://imgur.com/a/z6a7s1P

BIG NEWS - UPGRADE YOUR POSITIONS & LOCK IN YOUR PEOPLE!

** TARGET DATE IS MACAU EVENT SEPT 9TH BUT WE WILL SEE SPILLS VERY BEFORE!
    ** Press Releases Going To Happen Nearing Macau Event and Internet Marketing Channels To Be Triggered!

Then It is BREAKING TIME OF THE MATRIX'S You Are Locked In!

I Highly Suggest You To Upgrade Till $100 Matrix It Will Benefit You More!

=> NO KYC Required For FutureNet Matrix Alone!
    => You Can Cashout $10,000 Maximum Per Day!
    => In Profile,Settings Enter Your Country It is Important!

After Macau Event 150K Networkers Members In Week 1 Then 1000's Daily For Next 2 Years!

FutureNet Website Upgradation is 96% Almost Complete Once This is 100% in Few Days Time and Assured!
    => You Can See Changes Starting in FutureNet!

Our 3X10 Matrixes Will be Filled Faster In Whatever Spots We Are Locked in Like........

If You Are Upgraded $10 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $44,286 Overtime!
    If You Are Upgraded $25 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $110,715 Overtime!
    If You Are Upgraded $50 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $221,430 Overtime!
    If You Are Upgraded $100 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $442,860 Overtime!
    If You Are Upgraded $500 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $2,214,300 Overtime!
    If You Are Upgraded $1000 Matrix The Matrix Fills and Cashes You $4,428,600 Overtime!

This Wont Happen IMMEDIATELY On One Particular Day But Steadily You Will Earn and Cycle Out!

HOW TO UPGRADE AS MANY ASKED ME WHERE TO FIND:

=> After Joining On Top Right Click $ Symbol And Click Backoffice.
    => Click 'Future Net' The First Logo ' New Page Opens With $10 Matrix etc
    => By Clicking Each Package Just Buy and Activate Your Matrix Position

I URGE You To Lock in Your Spots in $10,$25,$50 Now If Possible also $100 & $500 ;
    Later When You Earn Immediately Upgrade For $1000 Matrix Spot!

If You Can Bring In Few Friends/ People Close To You,
    Earn 25% to 50% Matching Bonuses When They Cycle Out!

That is Why Iam Telling You To Upgrade and Lock In Your People/Friends!
    You Benefit & They Benefit Too Getting Placed Before The Avalanche!

Hope You Can Understand Me Why Iam Telling You To Lock in Your Spots
    and Bring In Your People Friends/ People Close To You!

You Can Upgrade For $10,$25,$50,$100,$500 & $1000 Matrix Spots!

Whenever Funds Accumulate In Our Backoffice They Verify Payments For 15 Days Then It is Available For Withdrawal!
    They Pay Really Fast Once We Request Withdrawal in Matter Of 30 Minutes To 1 Or 2 Hrs!

Bitcoin ACCEPTED!
    CreditCard/BankTransfers Also accepted!
    Neteller, Perfect Money, Bank transfer, SolidTrustPay, Bitcoin, 2Pay4You, AdvCash Accepted Too!

Join Now & Lock In Your Position(s): https://wealthncash28SCAMMER.futurenet.club

For Early Alerts and Assistance Contact me At FaceBook - SinduThomas2016 and Skype - matrix2income"

Yes Sindu we do get it despite all the grammar mistakes in this update. We understand that you need people to upgrade to keep this Ponzi running a little longer so you can get as much money out from as many gullible people as you can before they run. See I explained it all in one sentence instead of the 20-some paragraphs it took you to explain it. You really do need to follow the KISS principle.
    EagleOne

Those darn security issues...don't you just hate it when that happens

futurenet withdrawals stopped 15082018.JPG

Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster

The Excuse Train has left the station....next stop is Ponziville.

Those darn security issues...don't you just hate it when that happens

futurenet withdrawals stopped 15082018.JPG
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

Actually I am surprised it took them this long to use this excuse. I'm waiting for the "someone has taken advantage/cheated the referral system stealing millions, and we have to stop all payments until we can do an internal audit to find the culprits and get the money back." This gives them 3-6 months of nonpayment before they have to do an update saying the audit is taking longer than expected, but they are making progress. Or it will be "they were hacked, and they cannot pay until an audit is done to ensure that money was not stolen." Then we will have the "P" word.....you must have PATIENCE. We are working as fast as we can to resolve this and get back to paying. The good news is that no-one will lose any money while this is being resolved.
    Last edited by EagleOne; Yesterday at 12:56 PM.
    EagleOne

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Actually I am surprised it took them this long to use this excuse. I'm waiting for the "someone has taken advantage/cheated the referral system stealing millions, and we have to stop all payments until we can do an internal audit to find the culprits and get the money back." This gives them 3-6 months of nonpayment before they have to do an update saying the audit is taking longer than expected, but they are making progress. Or it will be "they were hacked, and they cannot pay until an audit is done to ensure that money was not stolen." Then we will have the "P" word.....you must have PATIENCE. We are working as fast as we can to resolve this and get back to paying. The good news is that no-one will lose any money while this is being resolved.
    Your way too far ahead Eagle, they have Version 2 launching in September. That'll take care of things nicely for a good few more weeks at least.

Your way too far ahead Eagle, they have Version 2 launching in September. That'll take care of things nicely for a good few more weeks at least.
    Version 2 launching in September then we can expect there are problems with the database transferring over, and it is taking longer to get it done. Buys them at least 2-3 months time.
    EagleOne

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314