Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ribshaw
  • 1 Post By ribshaw
  • 1 Post By NikSam
  • 1 Post By ribshaw
  • 1 Post By okosh

Thread: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

  1. #1
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Hi, I got told about this company doing sports trade betting for each person, and you can earn referal commissions. I've not joined and was unsure, but I've seen a post on behind mlm regards it been another ponzi.
    Just thought I'd post here and see if anyone else knew anything, thanks.

  2. #2
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    SCAM. Endless recruiting for fresh cash being promoted by a cadre Ponzi pimps. A collective that has never been right about a single endless recruiting opp being legit. New money pays old investors until the day it doesn't.


    On a serious note, if I could take this seriously, I would ask why a group of professional bettors would need cash infusions from the general public with the returns they are claiming? Surely they could find loan sharks that offer better terms, and if they need money doesn't that make the degenerate gamblers rather than professionals?

    ================================================== ==============================
    Your money is managed by professional bettors

    GooBets Scam.jpg

    Board Message
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  3. #3
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Cheers, the returns look crap really for what your paying out. So basically there's no betting going off, just recruiting for a Ponzi scheme?
    $13 a week for the $310 package?, hardly great I thought myself!.
    I've decided everything is a scam online. Only one thing I will continue to do , and is legal in uk, matched betting. Just too many ponzis out there for me! Cheers

  4. #4
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    So basically there's no betting going off, just recruiting for a Ponzi scheme?
    If there was betting, FX trading, grocery diverting, or whatever other magical money method claimed it would be a first in history. Some of these guys make a half hearted effort to go legit once they get the cash, that never seems to end well either.

    Considering everything online a scam, dubli if it involves endless recruiting for fresh cash is the only safe bet IMO. Enjoying your fun money to do a little gambling on your own, much more enjoyable, and maybe on a good day will get some of it back.


    The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
    is goobets.com a scam or legit | goobets.com trust reviews |check goobets.com for fraud and risk | is goobets.com safe or fake
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  5. #5
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    If there was betting, FX trading, grocery diverting, or whatever other magical money method claimed it would be a first in history. Some of these guys make a half hearted effort to go legit once they get the cash, that never seems to end well either.

    Considering everything online a scam, dubli if it involves endless recruiting for fresh cash is the only safe bet IMO. Enjoying your fun money to do a little gambling on your own, much more enjoyable, and maybe on a good day will get some of it back.


    The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
    is goobets.com a scam or legit | goobets.com trust reviews |check goobets.com for fraud and risk | is goobets.com safe or fake
    Well I thought it sounded good, till i heard about recruiting then i went off it. Regards the 'gambling' , its hard to explain but it involves 'backing' and 'laying' bets off at betfair. This is totally legit and tax free in the UK since its classed has winnings. It seems the only way ive ever made money online is with this, oh and surveys, although this can be a little boring at times, but does pay, unlike half these scams!
    Matched betting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  6. #6
    Realname is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    If you want to bet chose a legit bet exchange like betfair and place your own bets. Never put money in someone else you don't know who is and is trying to sell you false dreams just to steal your hard earned money. No one knows that scammer trader here who claims to be "Miguel Carvalho". He uses the image of other well known traders to try to make this ponzi more "attractive" but you shouldn't trust in this shitty ponzi. Most of their promoters were the same group of low life scammers who pimped scams like Geteasy, Colibri, Telexfree, etc...

  7. #7
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Realname View Post
    If you want to bet chose a legit bet exchange like betfair and place your own bets. Never put money in someone else you don't know who is and is trying to sell you false dreams just to steal your hard earned money. No one knows that scammer trader here who claims to be "Miguel Carvalho". He uses the image of other well known traders to try to make this ponzi more "attractive" but you shouldn't trust in this shitty ponzi. Most of their promoters were the same group of low life scammers who pimped scams like Geteasy, Colibri, Telexfree, etc...
    Cheers, yeah i do the bets myself. Im glad ive found out about this goobets. They do make it sound good that they will do the bets, when its an apparent ponzi.

  8. #8
    Realname is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Cheers, yeah i do the bets myself. Im glad ive found out about this goobets. They do make it sound good that they will do the bets, when its an apparent ponzi.
    In fact the best betting guide are available to be viewed online for free and none need to pay for betting tips. If they are really making a lot of money with their betting system they would never need to sell their great system for a cheap price. These scammers want to defraud begginners who don't know yet how real gambling works....

  9. #9
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Well I thought it sounded good, till i heard about recruiting then i went off it. Regards the 'gambling' , its hard to explain but it involves 'backing' and 'laying' bets off at betfair. This is totally legit and tax free in the UK since its classed has winnings....
    Thats a bit incorrect, whenether or not online gambling is legal or not for your jurisdiction and if the house needs to have a local gaming commission license to serve you is one thing and perhaps legal. But giving your money to allegedly another gambler (site) for a stated profit is investment and falls under jurisdiction of FCA and must be licensed. So no, Goobets is absolutely not legal.

    BTW, Betfair has licenses to serve only residents of Gibraltar,Malta, UK, Australia and a single state of New Jersey.
    Anyone else , they will be breaking the local laws of that country/state. And there is federal ban on online gambling in US (with few local state exceptions)

    betfair_no.jpg
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-15-2015 at 03:56 PM.

  10. #10
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    oh and surveys, although this can be a little boring at times, but does pay, unlike half these scams!
    I have a couple of friends that have done some focus groups and been paid a little money. Sit around and talk about laundry detergent for an hour, get paid.

    Online survey sites and focus groups that pay | www.clarkhoward.com

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Well I thought it sounded good, till i heard about recruiting then i went off it. Regards the 'gambling' , its hard to explain but it involves 'backing' and 'laying' bets off at betfair. This is totally legit and tax free in the UK since its classed has winnings. It seems the only way ive ever made money online is with this, Matched betting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The only place I have ever found profitable at the casino is the buffet, where they have to back me off like a card counter.

    Matched betting is an interesting concept, if you make money then whats not to like?

    Like anything though, there is some too good to be true floating around with the legit.

    Is this a bet you can't lose? - Telegraph


    This is a concept the intrigues me...

    What is a Sports Betting Middle? | Odds Shark

    And if I could pull it off I certainly wouldn't be shooting my mouth off or heading to MMG/TalkGold looking for partners. Just quietly cash my checks, and go mingle with the ladies at the next baked bean focus group.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-15-2015 at 03:45 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  11. #11
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Thats a bit incorrect, whenether or not online gambling is legal or not for your jurisdiction and if the house needs to have a local gaming commission license to serve you is one thing and perhaps legal. But giving your money to allegedly another gambler (site) for a stated profit is investment and falls under jurisdiction of FCA and must be licensed. So no, Goobets is absolutely not legal.

    BTW, Betfair has licenses to serve only residents of Gibraltar,Malta, UK, Australia and a single state of New Jersey.
    Anyone else , they will be breaking the local laws of that country/state. And there is federal ban on online gambling in US (with few local state exceptions)

    betfair_no.jpg
    I didn't mean goo bets were legal, I meant matched betting, which in the uk is, has stated on wiki. I won't be having nothing to do with goobets.

  12. #12
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Goobets.biz (as well as its twin site: directbull.com) ponzi is being run on hyip-in-a-box script, sold by Goldcoders for $145

    goob_gc_lic.jpg

    About the same is spent for hosting and about $200 on graphic design template.

    Thats all you need to launch a HYIP. Plus few offshore bank accounts to link with payprocessors to hide your loot , but that can be accomplished with zero down (a lot of money launderers will gladly let you use their series of accounts for some %)

  13. #13
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    GooBets ~ 100% PASSIVE INCOME STRATEGY ~ Presentation and Q&A
    https://plus.google.com/events/csm9v...e4iajvoi4p5bec
    THURSDAY 23rd APRIL at 8pm [London Time]
    Revolutionary Business Presentation.
    Bring Your Questions To The Q&A Session with Simon "Green Diamond" Patmore.
    THURSDAY - LIVE GooBets Presentation and Q&A
    Every Single Person Is Making Money with GooBets.
    Become part of a $250 Billion Dollar a year Industry.
    Collect up to $40,000pa in Easy Monthly Passive Earnings.
    Make Even More By Introducing Others.
    NO Selling if you don't want to.
    NO Recruiting or Sponsoring if you don't want to.
    NO Daily Tasks to complete.
    NO Experience Needed to Earn.
    Get Paid Weekly Guaranteed
    Presented By: Simon Patmore
    Hosted By: Darren Barton
    Questions By: Everyone Else :-)

    Just reading all that just makes me now think it looks more a scam. Another thing i see mentioned a lot is 'passive income'. Now what im seeing passive is, 'when people put more in you will get paid'.
    Call me cynical, but the words passive income is starting to make me cringe!

  14. #14
    Realname is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Any site that does not have any real and legit company who offer you any real and legit product/service is 100% scam. This is just a poor ponzi scheme because some others make more efforts to mask it and to try to make it look like legal. But anyone who do a due diligence can spot the difference between these scams and legal MLM companies who can offer you great businness oportunities. :)

  15. #15
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Just reading all that just makes me now think it looks more a scam. Another thing i see mentioned a lot is 'passive income'. Now what im seeing passive is, 'when people put more in you will get paid'.
    Call me cynical, but the words passive income is starting to make me cringe!
    Spot On.

    "Passive Income" advertised in an opportunity can be safely be considered a Ponzi/Pyramid. The irony being the pimps heavily promoting these schemes have anything but a passive income. All their previous passive income opportunities have collapsed, are collapsing, and they are continually scouting the next big thing and fresh suckers.

    Here is an opportunity Darren Burton was pitching less than a year ago, wtf happened to all the money people were going to make with that? Not to mention "Zukul" with a rocket ship, is this guy 4?


    This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.
    Board Message

    https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrenBartonDotCom/videos

    Zukul the opportunity that looks like a butt plug.jpg

    The unauthorized use of images with Ponzi scams is nothing new.

    After Seeing Photos Of Its Players On ‘GooBets,’ National Basketball Association To Turn Matter Over To ‘Legal Department’

    I am wondering if the two guys promoting this picked their names from a hat, it is just a coincidence, or they really are retired athletes?

    Simon Patmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Darren Barton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  16. #16
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    266

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    And now goobets apparently finished, its come back has 'bet free trader' or something like that!. Same old people in it again, and same results again no doubt!

  17. #17
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    And now goobets apparently finished, its come back has 'bet free trader' or something like that!. Same old people in it again, and same results again no doubt!
    No doubt punters got some goo from scam promoters like Craig Page, the kind that usually involves a bar of soap and a prison shower. I see he hasn't missed a beat.


    Craig M Page serial scam promoter be wise trader ponzi.JPG


    https://www.facebook.com/CraigMPage?fref=ts

    CRAIG PAGE SCAM PROMOTER.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  18. #18
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,599

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    his first sentence is a contradiction. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by another scammer
    it cost you nothing to spend an hour........
    dopes
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  19. #19
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Just like Paypal, only Paypal doesn't knowingly do business with Ponzi Schemes.


    [Alert Result] Bad Reviews Detected - indicating a poor reputation
    [Alert Result] Bad Feedback Detected - indicating a poor reputation

    is neteller.com a scam or legit | neteller.com trust reviews |check neteller.com for fraud and risk | is neteller.com safe or fake

    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  20. #20
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,212

    Re: Goobets, legit or another scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Spot On.

    Here is an opportunity Darren Burton was pitching less than a year ago, wtf happened to all the money people were going to make with that? Not to mention "Zukul" with a rocket ship, is this guy 4?


    This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.
    Board Message

    https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrenBartonDotCom/videos
    Zukul is now back with a revshare scam....
    Michael Colucci aka "softstor"(at MMG) Admin of "Income Club".....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41