LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hemp is not Weed - A New MLM Kannaway

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hemp is not Weed - A New MLM Kannaway

Personally while I dont advocate free drugs/sex/alcohol for everyone they are things that authoritarians try to latch onto and sensationalize. I wont bother with the last two ( for now) but when it comes to the nonsense "War on drugs" the is a whole plethora of subterfuge going on. Just taking Cannabis the whole "Reefer Madness" era was brought about not because of problems with cannabis but because people wanted to control the newspaper industry and Hemp was a much better quality sopurce of paper than wood pulp which the newspaper magnets had bought up. They wanted to control the media from the tree to the newsstand and doing that meant getting rid of the Hemp industry. The drug element was used to wipe out the sailcloth/paper /rope and all the other uses but particularly paper production.

Ill give you an example of how it got. Back in the day "scientists" were naturalists philosophers botanists and tried their hand at all sorts of things. I believe Benjamin Franklin probably used Opium and Cannabis and actually cultivated Opium plants. But not only were plants recently removed from where he grew them by the DEA they actually told the tour guides not to refer to them.
    In the same way I believe the US congress had the chance to buy every year about two thiords of the world opium production back in the early 1970s The Opium producers would then start to convert to other agricultural crops. But instead congress funded helicopters for the Burmese Military.

Likewise "Islamofacists" are demonised when the US funded equipped and trained the MuJIHADeen because they were attacking the Russians in Afghanistan. Most US Military escapades were for Economics and Trade. and don't get me wrong it isnt as iof the British French Russians or anyone else wasnt at their own empire building. Im just urging people see the big picture. Just as we ( in the West) are getting a pro West picture of the Ukraine now. Which isn't to say the Russians dont have their own biased view.

I see a similar mindset about this subject we are discussing and I agree with Ribshaw whether or not his knowledge of levels of TCH in Hemp oil is accurate or not. this is about money by scamming people and not about free drugs or getting high or anything like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I read through the last few posts on here and all of it is viable information. There are so many differential equations to be derived from the processing of cannabis plants that the average person would get a little lost in trying to figure out the good and bad of these products. I agree with the wood paper vs hemp paper and it always seems to go back to who is going to profit more from each decision made. As others have stated, what this thread is all about is making this a pyramid scheme to hook others in the dreams of getting rich from MLM. Not going to happen. These pre-launch schemers are the ones who will take the money and run - well jump to the next big deal after making a few dollars on this one. This picture below tells a lot. So I will just use it to let you decide -

smoke.JPG
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I had never heard of CBD, THC I may have had some prior knowledge of. It seems CBD has been bred down in a lot of strains of Marijuana in favor of more THC for people to get a better high. On the medical side a higher concentration of CBD would be the goal with less THC. Or something like that, I have enough problem getting tomatoes to grow.

I found this site which has some interesting links to various conditions. PROJECT CBD | What is CBD?

Personally it doesn't matter to me whether people smoke pot for pleasure or slather themselves with hemp oil for well being. But to see things like this hijacked by MLM just makes it harder and harder for people to discern credible information from the medical nonsense typically purveyed with $50 bottles of juice. For instance there is some interesting reading on treating seizures with CBD, and given the side effects of many traditional drugs like Dilantin why not? BUT that decision needs to be made with information from a team of qualified professionals, not some yokel who wants to build his downline.

Cannabidiol--antiepileptic drug compari... [J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1977] - PubMed - NCBI
    https://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/treatment
    After going to the links you posted, I found this one to contain some interesting information.

Project CBD Responds to SAM

The misnamed Smart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM) recently produced a “fact sheet” entitled, Everything You Need to Know About CBD, that seeks to justify the continued prohibition of cannabis by misinforming the public about cannabidiol and THC.
    Cannabidiol (CBD), a “nonpsychoactive” component of marijuana, is a hot ticket right now among medical scientists and heath professionals. A growing number of physicians are recommending CBD-rich cannabis oil extracts for patients in states where medical marijuana is legal. CBD has been shown to shrink malignant tumors, improve insulin sensitivity, quell anxiety, and ease chronic pain – without making people feel high. Extensive preclinical (and some clinical) research validates the experience of many patients, including children with catastrophic seizure disorders, who successfully medicate with CBD-rich products.
    Kevin Sabet, cofounder and director of SAM, stated in a letter to the Boston Globe: “Medical marijuana is a big fat headache that serves no one but people who want to get high.” But the clamor for non-psychoactive CBD-rich cannabis proves Sabet is wrong. Medical marijuana is not – and never was – just a front for stoners.
    An anti-marijuana ideologue who served as an advisor to the drug czar’s office under Obama and George W. Bush, Sabet takes pride in Rolling Stone’s description of him as “Legalization Enemy #1.” Salon called him “the quarterback of the new anti-drug movement.” If Sabet is the quarterback, then what’s the game plan?
    Not long after Project CBD was formed in 2010, we predicted that recalcitrant drug warriors would attempt to coopt the news about CBD to advance a prohibitionist agenda. As we note on projectcbd.org: “Marijuana prohibitionists will try to exploit the news about CBD to further stigmatize high-THC cannabis, casting The High Causer, THC, as the bad cannabinoid, whereas CBD is pegged as the good cannabinoid. Project CBD categorically rejects this dichotomy in defense of whole plant cannabis therapeutics.”
    SAM’s CBD polemic essentially boils down to this:
    Specific components of the marijuana plant, including CBD, have medical value, but the marijuana plant itself does not have medical value.
    THC, marijuana’s psychoactive component, is a horrible, dangerous substance, and children should not be exposed to it under any circumstances.
    Marijuana-derived products are against federal law and are not adequately tested for safety and efficacy, unlike FDA-approved corporate pharmaceuticals.
    State governments should not legalize marijuana to facilitate access to CBD. Those who need CBD should wait patiently until the federal government decides what CBD-rich medicines we are allowed to consume.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I read through the last few posts on here and all of it is viable information. There are so many differential equations to be derived from the processing of cannabis plants that the average person would get a little lost in trying to figure out the good and bad of these products. I agree with the wood paper vs hemp paper and it always seems to go back to who is going to profit more from each decision made. As others have stated, what this thread is all about is making this a pyramid scheme to hook others in the dreams of getting rich from MLM. Not going to happen. These pre-launch schemers are the ones who will take the money and run - well jump to the next big deal after making a few dollars on this one. This picture below tells a lot. So I will just use it to let you decide -

smoke.JPG
    why would she even think twice if it's legal?

Post Thanks / Like

Now, I don't want anyone thinking this is a staged interview and Charles Vest is spouting nonsense

All you cynics can just stop chortling right now.

Be serious.

CBD is a wonder food and can fix anything that ails you, right down to your ingrown toenail.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to have trouble finding them listed as a publicly traded company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I seem to have trouble finding them listed as a publicly traded company.
    I believe it is a division of this company. MJNA Profile | MEDICAL MARIJUANA, I Stock - Yahoo! Finance

That is from a quick reread of my post 16, so I am relying on that being good information, and my not confusing the parts of the story.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

CannaVest Corp. Clarifies Relationships With General Hemp and Kannaway

SAN DIEGO, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CannaVest Corp. (OTC:CANV), the world's leading hemp-based investment company spearheading the development of cannabidiol (CBD)-rich hemp oils and other hemp industry-related products and services, would like to clarify its relationship with both General Hemp, LLC and Kannaway, LLC.

Kannaway, LLC is marketed as a hemp lifestyle company with a focus on nutritional wellness whose products contain CBD rich hemp oil.

Kannaway was founded in 2014 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Hemp, LLC.

The sole owner of General Hemp is Stuart Titus. Mr. Titus formerly was a consultant and advisor to CannaVest, and currently owns less than 2% of the outstanding shares of CannaVest. Mr. Titus no longer has any affiliation with CannaVest, and no person affiliated with General Hemp is employed by CannaVest in any capacity. The sole relationship between CannaVest and General Hemp is Mr. Titus' ownership of CannaVest stock.

Products for Kannaway's business will exclusively be supplied by HempMedsPX, LLC, which is a distributor of federally legal, hemp-based CBD products and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA). HempMeds is the master distributor and marketing company for CannaVest. As a result, CannaVest's product offerings will be available to Kannaway for its business. CannaVest has no ownership or other interest in Kannaway, and CannaVest solely will act as a supplier of products to Kannaway.

"We have received numerous telephone calls from the public leading us to believe there is general confusion relating to our relationship to Kannaway,"
    says Michael Mona III, Vice President of Operations for CannaVest Corp. "Our business focus continues to be on being the world's leading bulk CBD-rich hemp oil supplier, and we intend to continue selling our product offerings to HempMeds, which ultimately will allow Kannaway to launch and sustain its business. We are excited that our products will be available to consumers through the Kannaway model."

About CannaVest Corp.

CannaVest Corp.
    is in the business of investing and developing hemp-based businesses. CannaVest Corp. also develops, produces, markets and sells end-consumer products to the nutraceutical industry containing the hemp plant extract, cannabidiol (CBD). Additionally, the company resells—to third parties—raw product acquired by CannaVest Corp. pursuant to the company's supply international relationships.

CannaVest seeks to take advantage of an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of industrial hemp and to foster its many uses for consumers. Cannabinoids (cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the hemp plant, and CBD is derived from hemp stalk and seed.

Additional information is available from OTCMarkets.com or by visiting CannaVest.com.

About PhytoSPHERE Systems, LLC

PhytoSphere Systems is a global phytocannabinoid biotechnology company based in San Diego, California and a wholly-owned subsidiary of CannaVest Corp. (OTC:CANV). The company utilizes advanced cultivation methods and state-of-the-art processing technology leading to development of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and food products.

PhytoSphere Systems, the manufacturer of the CBD-rich hemp oil used in Real Scientific Hemp Oil (RSHO), has developed special cultivars (similar to "strains") that produce hemp that is especially rich in CBD, making it possible for PhytoSPHERE to offer all-natural products with high concentrations of hemp-based CBD. For more information, visit: PhytoSphereSystems.com

About HempMedsPX

HempMedsPX™, Inc. offers mainstream marketing, sales, customer service, and logistics for the cannabis industry. HempMedsPX is a corporate portfolio company of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC Pink:MJNA) and the exclusive master distributor and contracted marketing company for CannaVest Corp. (OTC:CANV) and Medical Marijuana Inc. In addition to handling sales and distribution, HempMedsPX is the communication hub for the Medical Marijuana Inc. portfolio of companies.

FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.

FORWARD-LOOKING DISCLAIMER

This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of CannaVest Corp. to be materially different from the statements made herein.

LEGAL DISCLOSURE

CannaVest Corp. does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). The company does grow, sell and distribute hemp-based products and are involved with the federally legal distribution of medical marijuana-based products within certain international markets. Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp oil.

Corporate Contact:
    CannaVest Corp.
    2688 South Rainbow Avenue, Suite B
    Las Vegas, NV 89146
    Phone: 866-290-2157
    CannaVest | Invest In CannaVest

GlobeNewsWire

Post Thanks / Like

thanks. Seems to be an unnecessary trail of 'companies' no?

Post Thanks / Like

That's the MLM industry in 2014 for you.

Post Thanks / Like

It's call 'asset protection'. Spread the assets out so if one company gets closed you can keep operating under another company. Legal, yes. Stupid? Well... that's working within the law.

In this case, Cannavest is the umbrella holding company, Phytowhatever is the manufacturing, and HempMeds is retail, and now they add Kannaway as MLM marketing.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    CannaVest Corp. Clarifies Relationships With General Hemp and Kannaway

SAN DIEGO, March 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CannaVest Corp. (OTC:CANV), ....
    Interesting, on top of all there is a possible OTC penny stock scam.

Post Thanks / Like

From FORBES.com

Filed under: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

The First Pot Stock Billionaire Says His Penny Stock Could Be A Little High

You have probably never heard of Bart Mackay, a 57-year-old Las Vegas lawyer who works on various ventures like Dot Vegas, which operates the .Vegas top-level domain. But on paper, Mackay is the first pot stock billionaire.

Mackay’s holdings in CannaVest, which bills itself as the world’s leading hemp-based investment company, are valued at $1.8 billion. That figure might seem like a drug-induced hallucination, but it’s technically true. CannaVest is the top-performing stock in America in 2014 with a market capitalization greater than $1 billion. Its thinly-traded shares, which change hands on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board, have soared by 680% in the last year. They are already up more than 300% in 2014. The average daily volume of about 10,900 shares has been light this year, but someone is buying the stock and the $117 it closed at on Friday makes Mackay the world’s first pot stock billionaire thanks to his 15.7 million shares in CannaVest.

Mackay, however, doesn’t think he is actually a billionaire. He says he has never sold a share of CannaVest and even if he wanted to sell some stock he couldn’t unload much before crashing the stock. “In my view, it’s a paper valuation and certainly not something I can take to the bank,” Mackay said in an interview. “I went through the dot.com period and there was a bubble that existed there, there is probably a bubble in this stock somewhere, or in this industry.”

Mackay believes that CannaVest’s stock rise is partially a result of the company being categorized by speculators as a marijuana stock, an idea he says that is not even true because CannaVest is focused only on hemp-based products. With Colorado and Washington implementing laws that allow the sale and use of marijuana for recreational purposes, some stock promoters have been pushing marijuana and hemp stocks big time in recent months. “The company doesn’t have anything to do with pot,” says Mackay. “The public views it as a pot stock, but for me it’s a completely different play.”

The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority warned investors back in August about marijuana stock scams, saying “the con artists behind marijuana stock scams may try to entice investors with optimistic and potentially false and misleading information that in turn creates unwarranted demand for shares of small, thinly traded companies that often have little or no history of financial success.” It’s not hard to figure out that some of the people behind the penny pot stock boom have questionable backgrounds.

Take Raymond Dabney. In 2005, the British Columbia Securities Commission up in Canada slapped a five-year trading ban on Dabney and barred him from being an officer or director of a publicly-traded company for five years after Dabney admitted to issuing 22 bogus news releases that contained misrepresentations about the revenue of Xraymedia, a Minnesota company in which Dabney was a controlling shareholder.

The Securities & Exchange Commission also sued Dabney and in 2010 obtained a final judgment against him that included a disgorgement and penalty of about $190,000. The SEC launched the enforcement action against Dabney and three others in connection with a scheme to manipulate the price and trading volume of Alliance Transcription Services. Today, Dabney works as a management consultant for Cannabis Science, a cannabis formulation-based drug development company that trades on the OTCBB. Dabney is described in SEC filings as the trustee of the Bogat Family Trust, which owned 6.5% of Cannabis Science last year.

Bruce Perlowin, CEO of another Las Vegas-based OTCBB stock called Hemp Inc., is completely open about the nine years he spent in prison for drug smuggling, which he describes on his own web site. “This is a dot.com explosion except there is a real product behind us, not air,” Perlowin recently said in an interview he scored on Bloomberg Television. The Southern Investigative Reporting Foundation last fall exposed the background of Vincent Mehdizadeh, the founder of a marijuana stock called Medbox, which included arrests or no contest pleas for things like trespassing and credit card fraud.

A year ago, an anonymous poster on Seeking Alpha exposed that Michael Llamas, the former president of publicly-traded Medical Marijuana, had been indicted by federal prosecutors in California for his alleged involvement in a mortgage fraud that caused $10 million in losses. Llamas has pleaded not guilty to the federal charges and Medical Marijuana separately disclosed last year that it was being investigated by the SEC.

So there are some shady characters behind the penny pot stock boom. Mackay, who says he has in the past represented other companies with OTCBB stock listings, says CannaVest CEO Michael Mona, Jr., partially brought him aboard to help navigate the OTCBB underbelly. “I am familiar with a lot of the garbage that goes on with over the counter stocks, the pitfalls, and I guess that is one of the reasons why I decided to help Mike and help this process to avoid some of the pitfalls,” Mackay said.

Nevertheless, the indicted Llamas is connected to Mona, Mackay and CannaVest. Mackay’s path to obtaining most of his $1.8 billion of shares in CannaVest starts with Roen Ventures, a company that last year agreed to lend $6 million to CannaVest. Roen Ventures was formed by Mona and Llamas, according to a lawsuit filed against Mona and Mackay in Nevada state court. The lawsuit, filed in February by Far West Industries, claims that Far West obtained a $17.7 million judgment in 2012 against Mona and others relating to a fraudulent land transaction in California. According to the second amended complaint, Mona testified in the judgment debtor exam that he received $3 million that he loaned to Roen Ventures, which lent the money to CannaVest. Mona then testified that in the last year he sold his interest in Roen Ventures and its $3 million note to Mackay for $500,000—making Mackay and Llamas the owners of Roen Ventures, the second amended complaint says. Mona testified that there is another $22 million judgment pending against him connected to another real estate deal, the second amended complaint says. Far West claims in its second amended complaint that Mona’s loan to Roen Ventures was fraudulent and “intended to prejudice creditors like Far West by concealing and wasting assets.” Mackay declined to comment on the lawsuit, except to say that “from my perspective, it’s frivolous and doesn’t hold water.” Mona did not return a call seeking comment for this article.

In January of 2014, CannaVest said in an SEC filing that Roen Ventures is now wholly owned by Mackay, who acknowledged in an interview that he has bought out the stakes of Llamas and Mona in Roen Ventures. According to the January SEC filing, Mackay, through Mercia Holdings and Mai Dun Limited, now owns 100% of Roen Ventures, which has converted its loans to CannaVest to 10 million shares of CannaVest stock.

How did Mackey get the rest of his shares in CannaVest? In November of 2012, two of Mackay’s companies started acquiring shares of a publicly-traded OTCBB company called Foreclosure Solutions, mostly from H.J. Cole. The man behind the deal was Stuart Titus, who loaned the Mackay companies the money and whose General Hemp also participated, taking a 7.1% stake. Foreclosure Solutions became CannaVest and last week for some reason CannaVest moved to distance itself from Titus, saying in a press release that Titus no longer has any affiliation with CannaVest and owns less than 2% of the company.

There is another connection between CannaVest and Llamas. On the last day of 2012, CannaVest agreed to buy assets from something called PhytoSphere, including a license to use its brands, for $35 million in five payments of either cash or stock. When the deal closed last year, CannaVest issued 900,000 shares to PhytoSphere, which distributed the shares to its sole owners, Medical Marijuana and Hemp Deposit and Distribution Corporation, according to an SEC filing. Llamas used to be president of Medical Marijauna and its financial statements have previously describes Llamas as the president of Hemp Deposit and Distribution Corporation. Llamas’ LinkedIn page says he is the founder of Hemp Deposit’s CannaBank business. “To draw an inference that Mike Llamas has something to do with CannaVest is absolutely wrong,” says Mackay. “Llamas is not a member of the board and has absolutely no influence. I know Michael Llamas and am familiar with him but he has no control on any aspect of CannaVest. He may be a shareholder of CannaVest.”

CannaVest’s most up-to-date books show $10.7 million of assets. For the nine months ending September 30, 2013, the last time period for which CannaVest reported financials, revenues were $1.35 million and losses were $28.4 million. Mackay concedes these fundamentals don’t really support a sky-high stock valuation. “What you have here is in some ways, in my mind, is a perfect storm where for some reason marijuana stocks are getting some probably under normal reasonable terms outlandish valuations. I can’t control that because we don’t put out a lot of news, we are not out pumping stock,” says Mackay. “I am focusing on CannaVest and the fundamentals of this business as a member of a board of directors rather than pumping stock in a stock play.”

FORBES.com

Post Thanks / Like

When Jimbo Allen spouts his views on food and drug issues, one should remember how he eulogized the food scam promoter Garry Colhuln despite the fact that the man had over 200 offenses under the food food and drugs act.

Jim Allen Rambles web site

Scroll down the page to see the video about cannabis oil cancer cures. Watch Jim Horsley expounding on the subject. How cannabis old cures several cancers in just three weeks.

Jim Horsly. Medical advice

Jimbo the pimp seems to be sinking to the same levels as KennyBoy Russo.

By the way Jimbo how is your mate Gary Colhuln? Just in case he hasn't been in touch. Here is.

PatrickPretty report and other news of his MPD food scams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Regardless of all the info out there now, here is the latest on our friend.

hemp.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/carlajocarey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is not 'picking on one person', it is just a quick source of the latest 'scheme' going on. I see another name in those comments I am familiar with. I really don't understand the motivation of these people and how they see that what they are doing is all "innocent and a way of making money"...

The Teamwork Project

''The Teamwork Project'' is an advertising program with 10 Membership Levels that you may participate in. Our members earn 100% of commissions. All payments are made directly member to member. You recover your initial payment immediately with your first referral.
    I am so sorry but I just don't see it happening...

payouts.JPG

Looks so much like the other matrix games to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When Jimbo Allen spouts his views on food and drug issues, one should remember how he eulogized the food scam promoter Garry Colhuln despite the fact that the man had over 200 offenses under the food food and drugs act.

Jim Allen Rambles web site

Scroll down the page to see the video about cannabis oil cancer cures. Watch Jim Horsley expounding on the subject. How cannabis old cures several cancers in just three weeks.

Jim Horsly. Medical advice

Jimbo the pimp seems to be sinking to the same levels as KennyBoy Russo.

By the way Jimbo how is your mate Gary Colhuln? Just in case he hasn't been in touch. Here is.

PatrickPretty report and other news of his MPD food scams.
    Yes, little jimbo is definitely NOT one I would take medical advice from...

Post Thanks / Like

Another who has been online long enough to recognize a dubious company, a dubious product or a dubious marketing strategy. Come on Linda. Anybody who swallows that oil or your sales spiel needs his or her tested.

QUOTE.

"Join A Movement With A Pay Plan and products easy to sell and recruit into. You will benefit from the Kannaway Team Recruiting

The Buzz Launch is Rollin. Are You In?

HEMP OIL Products launched, come join us ! You will have until March 31 to get in on the commissions pool for all those who come in behind you !

Awesome TEAM WORK !
    "

Just in case you think BoggyBoy has fooled anybody with the forwarder which he put on my computer type http:// then add community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2696455/CBD-Hemp-Oil.aspx?flag=11

Your mug shot has been around this ponzi promoting board for long enough for it to be recognized by any investigative journalist. You were promoting a few of Jimbo's or similar food scams at one time and you should certainly have learned from that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry to see Linda in on this one also from your link to scamland. Guess they are all still going at the 'side money' schemes, so let them give their money away but I would advise any of you reading this to keep your money in your pocket and don't fall for these sleazy deals coming from 'get rich quick schemes'.

First time I have even been to that place in a long time and from the "business" forum, clicked on a link about "how he went from dead broke to quitting his job...." and this is what my browser told me.

careful.JPG

It goes to a place called coachadrian, you can probably find it by searching Google.

So, for what it is worth, I would advise NOT giving them any further counts. You can catch most of them advertising on Facebook and watch them better from there - and SAFER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Medical Cannabis: The REAL Reason the Government Wants to Keep it Banned | Health Impact News

fatal.JPG

Wonder where this 'research' comes from?

This was on the news the past week.

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies - The Denver Post

A college student visiting Denver jumped to his death from a hotel balcony after eating marijuana-infused cookies, according to a coroner's report that marks the first time authorities have publicly linked a death to marijuana since legal sales of recreational cannabis began in Colorado.

Levy Thamba, a 19-year-old student at Northwest College in Powell, Wyo., died last month at a Holiday Inn in northeast Denver. On Wednesday, the Denver coroner released a report concluding that Thamba's death was caused by "multiple injuries due to a fall from height."

The coroner also listed "marijuana intoxication" from cannabis-infused cookies as a significant condition contributing to the death. The report classifies the death as an accident.

A brief summary of the investigation that was included in the autopsy report says Thamba, also known as Levi Thamba Pongi, traveled to Denver with three friends on spring break. On March 11, the report says, Thamba consumed "marijuana cookies" and "soon thereafter exhibited hostile behavior (pulling items off the walls) and spoke erratically."

"The decedent's friends attempted to calm him down and were temporarily successful," the report states.

"However, the decedent eventually reportedly jumped out of bed, went outside the hotel room, and jumped over the balcony railing."

Thamba and his friends were staying on the hotel's fourth floor, according to the report.

Michelle Weiss-Samaras, a spokeswoman for the coroner's office, said the office often lists alcohol intoxication as a significant contributing factor in a death — for instance, in an alcohol-related car accident. She said the office also has seen cases involving apparent marijuana-impaired driving, but she said she believes this is the first time it has listed marijuana intoxication from an edible product in such a way.

The Cannabist
    Colorado Marijuana News Site
    More Denver Post marijuana coverage at The Cannabist
    See a map of Colorado's recreational marijuana shops
    Recent Cannabist news

Welcome to Denver: Visitors’ 4/20 cheat sheet
    Five pot stocks to watch, per 420 Investor guru Alan Brochstein (interview)
    Relatively “old-school” Arizer Solo ably gets job done (review)
    Weiss-Samaras said Thamba had no known physical or mental-health issues, and toxicology tests for other drugs or alcohol came back negative.

"We have no history of any other issues until he eats a marijuana cookie and becomes erratic and this happens," she said. "It's the one thing we have that's significant."

According to the autopsy report, Thamba's marijuana concentration in his blood was 7.2 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood. In impaired driving cases, state law sets a standard of 5 nanograms per milliliter at which juries can presume impairment.

Read more: Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies - The Denver Post Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies - The Denver Post
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post
    Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will say there are people that have asthma that can't smoke weed. It makes their asthma flair up. Not a good thing to find out after you've taken a hit. The justification to run a scam is always funny with their bogus claims.

Post Thanks / Like

A quote has been running through my mind, "If you have a dead body in the trunk of your car, you don't drive over the speed limit." I think I might know why that makes me think of Kannaway.

One thing that always jumped out at me when listening to Kannaway's interminable conference calls is an almost pathological emphasis on "compliance." Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of compliance in so far as it's rational and not an excuse for something else (I'm looking at you moldering corpse of Zeek Rewards) but Kannaway's compliance effort is both impressive and baffling. No medical claims, I'm 100% behind that one even though we all know that really means "no medical claims anywhere regulators can see/hear them." This explains (in part) the indirect advocacy of "secret" facebook pages by the company. But Kannaway forbids the use of the company name and logo on affiliate websites not provided by the company and that's just a little too weird for words.

Or so I thought.

(I'm going to have a hard time with fair use guidelines with the following article. If the fine folks at Forbes take any exception to the liberties taken I will correct them with just a polite request.)

Folks, all of you, please read this article on Forbes dot com.

Inside The Pot Stock Bubble

This story appears in the April 14, 2014 issue of Forbes.

When Michael Mona Jr. went before the Nevada Gaming Control Board seeking a license for his Mediterranean-style Sunrise Suites hotel and casino in Las Vegas, it didn’t go well. The board, reportedly wary of his ties to shady telemarketers, including one who spent time in jail, told Mona his application would be rejected. He in turn withdrew his application and subsequently filed for personal bankruptcy when the casino could not open.

Mona might not be fit for the gambling business, but 16 years later he has found a lucrative field that’s not as choosy: the pot penny stock business. Mona now runs CannaVest, the highest-flying stock in one of the year’s biggest market frenzies.
    Please note that Kannaway is not owned by CannaVest or by Mike Mona, it's owned by Stuart Titus, more on that later.

With Colorado and Washington now permitting the sale of marijuana for recreational use, and 20 states allowing it medically, some 60 publicly traded outfits, many snarled in a tangled, difficult-to-track web of interconnections, have popped up, claiming to be pot and hemp stocks. Almost none, mind you, emerged via an IPO and all the pesky disclosure and scrutiny that come with that path. Instead, real estate, marketing and oil outfits have miraculously morphed into medical marijuana and hemp companies, either through reverse mergers or simply changing their declared line of business. And just about every single one is thinly traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board, or Pink Sheets, where promoters can push them with the enthusiasm of a campus dealer.
    Perhaps not an inapprapo(t) moment to relink FINRA's warring about Pot stock scams.

But Mona, the CEO, is trying to take it to the bank: He’s been quietly working to sell on behalf of the company a private placement of 10 million shares that can’t trade publicly for six months, according to an internal e-mail from Mona obtained by FORBES. The price: $1.50 a share, or between 2 cents and 3 cents on the dollar of the public value.

That should tell you everything you need to know about CannaVest’s prospects. Who needs the heavily regulated casino industry when there’s far more cash on the table in the penny stock market, with nary a protection for investors, save a warning from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority last August to be on guard for “con artists behind marijuana stock scams”?
    Or I could have saved that link for here.

The genesis of CannaVest–and the pot-stock frenzy overall–can be traced to Bruce Perlowin. He knows the business well: He spent nine years in prison for drug smuggling. With another ex-con, Don Steinberg (who also went to jail for drug smuggling), Perlowin started the first publicly traded medical marijuana company in 2009. He got the idea after a CNBC documentary called Marijuana Inc. featured Perlowin’s drug-smuggling past. After it aired Perlowin was bombarded with calls and investment proposals.

[Snip]

What followed has been a textbook example of how to create buzz through wheeling and dealing with related vehicles. When Perlowin oversaw it, Medical Marijuana didn’t actually do much, offering educational seminars and consulting services. Then, in 2011, Medical Marijuana sold a huge stake by issuing 260 million shares to a privately held investment vehicle, Hemp Deposit & Distribution Corp., run by Michael Llamas, then 26.

Llamas became Medical Marijuana’s president. Assets began moving back and forth between the companies he ran, creating at least the appearance of progress. For instance, in April 2012 Medical Marijuana acquired 80% of a Hemp Deposit business called PhytoSphere, which was billed by Llamas in a press release as a biotech outfit that produces hemp-based products for pharmaceutical markets.

[Snip]

Medical Marijuana’s stock price shot from 3 cents to 20 cents. But the party stalled in September 2012 after a federal grand jury indicted Llamas as part of an alleged $10 million mortgage fraud. Llamas pleaded not guilty but resigned from Medical Marijuana–just as the SEC started investigating it.

Time to start fresh. Within a few weeks Mona left Medical Marijuana to become CEO of CannaVest, a new company that Mackay, the paper billionaire, created by using companies he owned to buy control of a penny stock company in the foreclosure business. New name, same game. Mackay’s share purchases were financed by a Florida physiotherapist named Stuart Titus, who–surprise!–had helped Perlowin raise capital for Medical Marijuana. Titus also backs a hemp multilevel marketing company.
    Which brings us back to Stuart Titus and his MLM company, Kannaway.

Titus put $375,000 behind Mackay’s CannaVest play and also got millions of CannaVest’s shares. CannaVest then agreed to buy the assets of PhytoSphere from Medical Marijuana and Llamas’ Hemp Deposit for $35 million in cash or stock. Follow all this? Few people can–a fact that Mona himself apparently alluded to. “Your reference to this being a ‘shell game’ is offensive,” a Dixie Elixirs executive wrote to Mona last year in an e-mail obtained by FORBES. “I request you not say it again.”

Shell game. Three-card monte. Or just a flurry of dealmaking between related companies that happen to be publicly traded. Whatever you call it, CannaVest’s shares were poised to take off–and the architects stood ready for a great windfall.
    Problem is, their primary product at this point, CDB richhemp oil is:

still a no-no under federal law, but in 2004 a federal appeals court allowed a California hemp-soap company to import hemp that does not include concentrated THC. David Bronner, who runs the soap company, says the ruling did not contemplate cannabidiol extraction for medical purposes. “It was never considered,” says Bronner. “It’s definitely a gray area in the law that was not addressed.”
    Remember the "no medical claims" issue mentioned above? The Only reason to buy over priced CBD rich hemp oil infused skin care products like the Cannabis Beauty DEFINED skin care product line (which Kannaway has exclusive marketing rights to) is if it offers some sort of health benefit. Yet claiming it has some sort of health benefit would be illegal (at least currently).

Is my "dead body in the trunk" metaphor starting to make sense? If not:

“They are trying to get around the law that says [cannabidiol] is a Schedule 1 substance,” says Lee. “The history of the people running the show, the shadiness of the operation, suggests that they see a way to make a fast buck out of a population that is desperate for miracles, when you see the kids with epilepsy, for people who are sick.”

The one thing that isn’t murky here: the fortunes being made by those at CannaVest.
    Again, I ask, request and beseech any and all of you to read the article in it's entirety over at Forbes and to turn off any add blocking software your browser may have when you do so.

Kannaway needs all of their affiliates to be as squeaky clean as possible because, in my own humble opinion, the company's interconnected chain of ownerships are dirty from the inside. And for as lax as OTCBB stock reporting requirements are, real income numbers are IRS territory and you don't want to screw with them. And the income numbers pretty much suck. They charge more for their core product (CBD rich hemp oil) than their competitors, the number of which are growing. They need MLM level profit margins to bolster company profits, which is why they need a MLM company to sell their product.

BTW, both CannaVest and MJNA stock prices were down sharply today. Another OTC pot related company Growlife Inc had the sale of it's stock suspended by the SEC. The problem? Less than adequate disclosures and possible price manipulation. That was not in anyway related to MJNA or CannaVest but it has to be a little too close for comfort.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More pimping from FB.

history.JPG

Sure would like to know just how much they actually made??

Post Thanks / Like

Kannaway - The Launch - Video 6

Reminds me of the 'Ripplin' kick off events. How did that go?

We know they used microjobs to buy 10k members then advertised- "How could 10k new members be wrong?"
    Lots of sheep fleecing coming up.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like my quick reference on latest scams is now listed as "past" Brand Ambassador for Kannaway. The conference scheduled in Atlanta for Memorial Day probably cost a fortune to attend, speculation on my part but based on prior knowledge of these kind of events. This seems to be the latest happening:

Qkadoo™ - Home

No idea what it is supposed to do.

Just confirms what I already knew - hop on the latest train for a trip to steal from your "friends".