LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Hourly Rev Share HRA

Post Thanks / Like

Hourly Rev Share HRA

Didn't know if HRS was being covered in a thread so I started this one
    fronting at least the .net and .com versions of the web are Analie (also spelt Anaile) Stienway and Dr Lieven Van Neste

https://www.facebook.com/hourlyrevsharing

https://www.facebook.com/lieven.vann...ation=timeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Hourly Rev Share HRA

I remember that sleazbag Dr. Lieven Van Neste from Prosperity Automated Systems that was shut down by the SEC after we blogged about it endlessly.

DrLieven Van Neste

June 21

Everything related to HRS, can you please JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/hourlrevsharing/
    And POST OVER THERE - Thanks

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you can now add this to the trash heap of Ken Russo's great picks and the most honest and caring admin ever list of Ponzi's. This was announced by Anelie/Analie (seems she never could get the spelling of her name right) today:

"Good Sunday Morning my HRS Family,

Today is one of the hardest messages for me to write, because I have very sad news to bring.

As many of you know, there has been a constant attack against HourlyRevShare. This has included threats against me, my children, and our staff and moderators. Perhaps some of this is my fault for not applying the Terms and Conditions more forcefully, but I wanted to believe that kindness and generosity would be rewarded by gratitude and respect. Unfortunately that has not been the case, and I have reached the point of saying enough is enough.

So today I bring to you the sad news that I will shut down HRS for good, because dealing with the constant attacks and negativity is a misery I don’t need in my life, and I don’t want to subject myself or my children to it anymore. And it truly is a misery that none of you need either.

I am well aware that every other program would just shut its doors and disappear. The list is long enough, and many of you have lost significant funds in them.

Even though in all programs there is a strict no-refund policy, and even though in our Terms and Conditions it is clearly stated that there are no refunds, I don’t want to see you suffer such consequence. I am a person of honor and integrity and I will make refunds so that no one takes a loss for funding their HRS account.

REFUNDS

I will refund members for any remaining difference between purchases made via external funding sources and what has already been paid to them in completed withdrawal payments.

Any member who is not in profit will receive a refund based on their Profit / Loss standing as recorded in our system. 'In Profit' means you have successfully withdrawn more than you have spent from external sources.

There will be no refund for any member who has already received paid withdrawals equal to or exceeding their out of pocket purchasing.

Bankwire and STP refunds will be processed in the first phase, followed by Egopay and Perfect Money.

Once the refunding is complete, I will take the site down.

Target date for completion of all refunds is 4 weeks from tomorrow, on or around August 19th.

FUTURE

I’ve worked very hard to make HourlyRevShare great from day one, and continue to do my best for the program and the members. After the refund process is completed, those who never fully appreciated what HRS is about will realize what they missed.

I am sorry that things have to end this way, but this is a closing that is needed. Everyone please understand, I am not giving up - I am just deciding that this way, it could not continue.

I am convinced that there is a way to do something similar to HRS where we can we can fulfill the wish to help sincere families and respectful individuals who want to benefit from the Internet. Once all the dust is settled, I will finally take some time off, and I will meet in person with several of the key leaders who maintained a respectful and positive attitude in HRS and we will discuss possibilities for the future.

THANK YOU

I have developed a close bond with many of you, almost as if we’ve become family in a certain way. I want to thank you for this short episode that our paths were running together, and I wish you well on your further journey. Perhaps we will reconnect in the near future. I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again.

Blessings to you, and thank you for your trust in me.

With My Heart,

Analie"

Wonder how long they will wait to see how many they sucker into their next Ponzi de Jour? One thing for sure you can bet Ken Russo and the Ken Russo of Europe, Lieven van Neste, will be pimping the heck out of it.

What is sick is there are people praising her for her honesty in refunding everyone who is not in profit up to their initial spend in the program. Will believe it when I see it. I'm sure some will get paid, but it won't be everyone.

It is also interesting that Anelie/Analie does not exist. She was made up, and they had someone pretending to be her on the conference calls. Every time she was to appear on camera, there was a problem. First she didn't know how to work the camera and then she was "too camera shy" to be on camera BS. So they put up a still picture of someone they "said" was Anelie/Analie. We know she is fake because the Steinway family was contacted and they had never heard of her.

One more thing, guess who had a boatload of cash in Profitable Sunrise? Yep, HRS.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Seems that this is being plugged By Mathew Nunn (Mutt) on MyCashForums

Quote The Mutt who describes it as being run by the best admin around.

Congratulations to HourlyRevShare!!!

Membership reached 20,000 yesterday, and continues to grow by leaps and bound.

:thx: to the best admin around!!!

yes loving HRS

Post 23 To View "The Mutt Endorsement"

Has anybody any idea who could be the HRS pitchperson Baileys on MyCashForums?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 07-21-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Seems that this is being plugged By Mathew Nunn (Mutt) on MyCashForums

Quote The Mutt who describes it as being run by the best admin around.

Congratulations to HourlyRevShare!!!

Membership reached 20,000 yesterday, and continues to grow by leaps and bound.

:thx: to the best admin around!!!

yes loving HRS

Post 23 To View "The Mutt Endorsement"

Has anybody any idea who could be the HRS pitchperson Baileys on MyCashForums?
    I believe that Baileys is none other than Lieven van Neste, the Ken Russo pimp of Europe. Sure sounds like him.

Well they have refunded a few "select" people, but that is just for show to keep the people from running to the authorities filing complaints in the thousands. Another one of Ken Russo's can't miss programs with the most honest and caring admin and one of the best programs he has seen BS of his. What a tool! Hopefully his day is coming where he gets his.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com