Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yo Scratchy....

Just to let you know that the thread has now been deleted....I went to post there but it is gone....
    Yes folks...The real 'okosh'(me) has been a member of adland for over 5 years
    Yes, and thank you! I received a call last evening as I was cooking our meal to let me know it was gone. I think they stepped on at least one toe too many!

She has not given up though, so you can post in this one:

Did you know...??? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another interesting thing, two new threads have been started, people are viewing, no comments.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor, poor Kathleen,

all this talk of legislators and laws and class actions.

Doesn't the poor thing realize that's what anti scam sites actually want ???

Once, just once, I'd just love one of these Philadelphia lawyers to follow through with their threats.

Not with a threatening letter from a lawyer, mind you.

Anyone can pluck a name out of the phone book and organize a threatening letter.

Naaaaaaah,

a full on court appearance should do the trick.

You know, one of those cases where we can have the IRS and the media and any law enforcement agency with more than a 2 letter acronym for a name, forewarned; that sort of court.

Mind you, having the notice/s delivered might be a slight problem.

For that matter, finding somewhere without anti SLAPP legislation might be a problem as well.

Now, what was that word ?? It's right on the tip of my tongue.

Umm,

let's ask Wikipedia, it might know:

Ahh, yes:

In U.S.law, discovery is the pre-trial phase in a lawsuit in which each party, through the law of civil procedure, can obtain evidence from the opposing party by means of discovery devices including requests for answers to interrogatories, requests for production of documents, requests for admissions and depositions. Discovery can be obtained from non-parties using subpoenas. When discovery requests are objected to, the requesting party may seek the assistance of the court by filing a motion to compel discovery.
    Discovery (law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's that phrase I keep hearing on those US television shows which flood our screens nightly which seems appropriate

That's right: "Bring it"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so relieved to be free of Adland. I tried so hard to bring some light and beauty to a place where darkness rules. Yes, I was really stupid to think I could do that. I will go forward to be in a place where the beauty is appreciated and there will be no evil persons allowed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I am so relieved to be free of Adland. I tried so hard to bring some light and beauty to a place where darkness rules. Yes, I was really stupid to think I could do that. I will go forward to be in a place where the beauty is appreciated and there will be no evil persons allowed.
    Crime is the largest growth industry on planet and crime is the second largest. That has been the case for millennia. The only change in this day and age is that the gap is closing faster than ever before. There will always be times when we feel in the words of “West Side Story”---“Stop the World, I Want To Get Off.”

Just remember your elementary physics lessons at school. “For every force, there is an opposing force.” You will not get away from the dark side of life but you will be better equipped to defend yourself against it.

You could try repeating the mantra which I have been sending you ever since I returned to Adland last year and tried and set up a scam breaking forum there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE I will go forward to be in a place where the beauty is appreciated and there will be no evil persons allowed. ][/QUOTE]
    You are quite correct in that p2p, so I want to clarify my statement a little better. I am working on a website to feature the arts and it will be monitored, there will be no bashing allowed, hopefully just beauty.

This world is full of evil folks, so it sounded like I was going to Heaven if I were to get away from it!! Sure look forward to that one but while here, have to keep on trying.

In keeping with our subject here, I did some research on SoKule which is one of the promotion programs used by this person. Here is some of what I dug up.

Registrant:
    Sokule Inc

736 Broadway
    4th Fl
    New York, New York 10003
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: SOKULE.COM
    Created on: 20-May-09
    Expires on: 20-May-12
    Last Updated on: 12-Oct-10

Administrative Contact:
    Basten, Phil jpeorders@gmail.com
    Sokule Inc
    736 Broadway
    4th Fl
    New York, New York 10003
    United States
    +1.2124756001 Fax -- +1.2122283819

Technical Contact:
    Sokule Inc
    736 Broadway
    4th Fl
    New York, New York 10003
    United States
    +1.2124756001 Fax -- +1.2122283819
    Who are Jane Mark and Phil Basten?
    It appears they are the owners of JPE Advertising

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Futher on registrants for JPE:

Registrant:
    JPE Advertising
    9 Holdfast Promenade
    Apt 8
    Glenelg, South Australia 5045
    Australia
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: DAMNSMARTADS.COM
    Created on: 24-Jun-02
    Expires on: 24-Jun-12
    Last Updated on: 12-Oct-10
    Administrative Contact:
    JPE Advertising
    9 Holdfast Promenade
    Apt 8
    Australia
    61883766086 Fax -- 61883766168
    Technical Contact:
    JPE Advertising
    9 Holdfast Promenade
    Apt 8
    Australia
    61883766086 Fax -- 61883766168
    Lots of people promoting from downunder it seems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Damn Smart Ads - Ads That Think!
    Here is some of the hype:
    Affiliate Program

Shortly we will be launching our new affiliate program and you will be able to earn some great commission checks just by promoting your WebPro Times affiliate link.

This affiliate program is unique...

Take a look at our recommended resource pages. These are some of the best, and fastest selling programs on the internet.

When the new affiliate scripts are ready these affiliate links will carry your affiliate ID in them and you will be able to earn commissions from these services and products.

All you have to do is promote one URL.

Your WebPro Times affiliate URL.

Promoting something FREE is the easiest way to get people to take a look at a site. Commissions at the participating resource sites are great and range from 35-50%, some with residual commissions every month.

You will receive the entire commissions due to you from everyone who purchases a product or service from your WebPro Times affiliate site. This is a chance for you to make some real money for a change. Don't miss out.

Add your name and email to our affiliate notification and advanced training list, so we can let you know the instant the affiliate program is active. We will also provide tools and tips to help you maximize your income and cashflow.

resource link: WebPro Times - Affiliate Program
    Please be aware I am not supporting these programs. These are the tools used by some of the EZ Wealth promoters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Okosh for the entertainment!

Seems like that keyboard is getting a workout, she will probably have to replace it soon. Can things get twisted or not??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

16-If We SEE SOMETHING, We're Going To SAY SOMETHING | View Thread | AdlandPro CommunityWas just notified the BASH SCRATCHYCAT forum is back!! I think I am missed so much they had to bring me back. Otherwise, who else are they going to pick on!!!!!!!!!!!! and make that plural!!

Post Thanks / Like

'round and 'round the mulberry bush we go.

Yet, not a word about the illegality and immorality involved in running fraudulent money games.

Not a whisper about how lottery clubs are illegal in the USA.

As long as they can say "I got paid" who cares about honesty, integrity and your fellow man ??

Straight out of the "Be Your Own 'net fraudster" handbook.

Still no sign of a court issued order at my end yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Online Harassment: New Texas Internet Law Goes Into Effect
    How to Protect Your Privacy and Personal Safety When You Own a Website…
    Don’t mess with anyone in Texas online. Effective September 1, 2009, a new Texas law makes it a crime to engage in various activities on commercial social networking sites or by e-mail, instant messaging etc. You can read the actual text of the bill below. Although self-explanatory (to lawyers at least), it seems pretty clear that Texas lawmakers don’t want people impersonating others on the Internet in order to harm, threaten, intimidate, or defraud anyone. The law also covers text messaging. Note that depending on the activities involved, the crime can be either a Class A Misdemeanor or a 3rd degree felony.

H.B. No. 2003
    AN ACT
    relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
    BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
    SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
    Section 33.07 to read as follows:
    Sec. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an
    offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to
    create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial
    social networking site:
    (1) without obtaining the other person’s consent; and
    (2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or
    threaten any person.

(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an
    electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar
    communication that references a name, domain address, phone number,
    or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
    (1) without obtaining the other person’s consent;
    (2) with the intent to cause a recipient of the
    communication to reasonably believe that the other person
    authorized or transmitted the communication; and
    (3) with the intent to harm or defraud any person.
    (c) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third
    degree. An offense under Subsection (b) is a Class A misdemeanor,
    except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the actor
    commits the offense with the intent to solicit a response by
    emergency personnel.
    (d) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this
    section also constitutes an offense under any other law, the actor
    may be prosecuted under this section, the other law, or both.the following entities:
    (1) a commercial social networking site ;
    (2) an Internet service provider;
    (3) an interactive computer service, as defined by 47
    U.S.C. Section 230;
    (4) a telecommunications provider, as defined by
    Section 51.002, Utilities Code; or
    (5) a video service provider or cable service
    provider, as defined by Section 66.002, Utilities Code.
    (f) In this section:
    (1) ” Commercial social networking site ” means any
    business, organization, or other similar entity operating a website
    that permits persons to become registered users for the purpose of
    establishing personal relationships with other users through
    direct or real-time communication with other users or the creation
    of web pages or profiles available to the public or to other users.
    The term does not include an electronic mail program or a message
    board program.
    (2) “Identifying information” has the meaning
    assigned by Section 32.51.
    SECTION 2. This Act takes effect September 1, 2009.

Kathleen

RE: Did you know...???

10/22/2011 3:07:13 PM

Texas Laws on Cyber Bullying and Cyber Harrasment...
    the scam site where my name was posted is owned by a resident of Texas, who in her "rules" states it's okay to put peoples full names...

Scroll down to Harming Others: Cyber-Bullying Laws in Texas | eHow.com

Sounds like someone broke the law in the Lonestar State against LOTS of people who's names were posted on that site.
    The people who's names are posted don't need to live in Texas, and the posters don't need to live in Texas...the site OWNER said it's OKAY to put peoples names, right in her rules. Hey, guess what? It's against the law. It's been broken numerous times on that site, with full encouragement by the owner, a resident of Texas.

Kathleen is a complete moron. No one is impersonating her. Maybe we can all chip in for the brain transplant!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathleen is a complete moron. No one is impersonating her. Maybe we can all chip in for the brain transplant!
    Good idea!! Thanks maybe it will work. She is now taking over the place called Adlandpro. Oh wow!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathleen

Okosh,

In USA...YES site owners ARE responsible for everything that goes on with their sites and CAN BE SUED if anyone posting on their sites causes damage, even emotional damage to another internet user.

Adlandpro is a Canadian site, and the owner here actually DOES terminate peoples accounts or tells them to delete harassment posts, which is a lot more than the American owner of realscam does.
    If you don't know American laws about internet usage or site-ownership, then YOU'RE the one who needs to find out all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post

Bzzt! False. The writer probably ought to take a look at 47 USC 230. In relevant part, it reads: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." In other words, the "scam site owner" is not liable for what others post. Moreover, since this is a federal statute, it preempts any state law to the contrary.
    Barrett v. Rosenthal | Citizen Media Law Project

The district court granted the motion, finding that Rosenthal's statements concerned an issue of public interest within the scope of the anti-SLAPP statute, and that all but one of the alleged defamatory statements were non-actionable statements of opinion. .......

California Supreme Court followed Zeran v. Amercia Online, 129 F.3d 327 (4th Cir. 1997), which also refused to draw a distinction between a "distributor" and a "publisher' for purposes of CDA 230. Both cases are widely regarded as important decisions standing for the proposition that, in the words of Eric Goldman, "no one is liable for other people's content online -- period
    Opinions are not actionable.

Zeran v. America Online | Citizen Media Law Project

The Court of Appeals based its ruling on Section 230(c)(1) of the Communications Decency Act, which states: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."
    The website owner and administrators are not responsible for the content posted by others.

Kathleen, being the brainiac you obviously are, you would have to take on every poster individually with which you think you have an issue. Since opinions are not actionable and you would likely have to sue each defendant where they reside (jurisdiction, brainiac) you should be in for some fun, assuming you are still interested in pursuing this after the much needed brain transplant is completed.

Nothing more charming than a scammer drawing tons of attention to themselves and the crap they are peddling! At least is is somewhat amusing to watch you cook up this utter nonsense!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, he hates red!!
    Hello Kathleen,

I'm glad to see that this thread is back up if for no other reason then the sake of posterity. It is a shame that Admin saw fit to delete the posts in which it was discovered that an Adland member impersonated Admin and misused back office privileges by deleting parts of posts with a message from admin (in red) and deleting entire posts as well. This shows to what lows these people will stoop.

In regard to Texas law I don't think they'll take any steps against the owner of realscam.com even if charges are pressed against him/her. These people enjoy talking to each other and RS is a haven for the scratchycats of the world to spread their venom and backstabbing revenge tactics.

Since scratchycat is no longer an adland member (she's still one of the admin of AIF - how ironic is that?) I think this will be my last post here even though she's scratchycat screeching away on realscam.com. In the end they'll discover who she is too even though there might be quite a few like her there in addition to a mad and bitter English woman.

Shalom,

Peter
    Oh, he just hates the color red!! I see that the administration did not post the part where they told them it was well advised that they stop the thread.

I don't know whether to congratulate you on your second round as the POTW leader or not and I'm not sure the one on one polls is the way to go. I've watched the slow demise of the POTW for quite a while now and it saddens me but doesn't surprise me. On a personal level and as a friend I'd rethink whether taking this on again at this time is the wise thing to do. In the end it's your decision and you know as I do how time consuming a task this can be even if the participation level is as low as it's been lately.

Shalom,

Peter
    This has been deleted in AIF!!
    Please discontinue using it. Adland Administration.
    Your comments are directed at a person who is no longer participating in this community.
    It would be wise to end this thread.
    Admin
    Now who would post as admin if they were not authorized by the administration as a Moderator with all privileges??
    Another note, the comment about some legitimate companies was removed. They actually have PRODUCTS to sell!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Crime is the largest growth industry on planet and crime is the second largest. That has been the case for millennia. The only change in this day and age is that the gap is closing faster than ever before. There will always be times when we feel in the words of “West Side Story”---“Stop the World, I Want To Get Off.”
    Hello!!! P2P, I forgot to say how glad I am you are still with us. I would say it is a different arena we are faced with these days and that is internet crime. Hard to find those crooks sometimes but they shout loud enough to call attention to themselves!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

RE: Did you know...???

10/23/2011 1:07:06 AM
    Kathleen, I applaud your decision to show a spotlight on ignorance. With all due respect, you should perhaps reread TX HB2003 and 47USC 230 and assure yourself that you are interpreting them correctly. Have a nice day.

Kathleen, Odie is "less articulate than baked lasagna" and he is light years ahead of you! You have definitely put the spotlight on ignorance.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a really simple operation, just insert a new brain into the empty space between the ears...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

Nothing more charming than a scammer drawing tons of attention to themselves and the crap they are peddling! At least is is somewhat amusing to watch you cook up this utter nonsense!Soapboxmom
    What would be even sillier would be drawing attention to themselves and then having to explain to a court that EZWealth Creations IS legal, Lotto Magic is NOT illegal and any/all income is not taxable.

It's all too easy to get caught up in all the rhetoric and forget what prompted the discussion in the first place.

Courts are not interested in all the diversionary tactics used by fraudsters to draw attention away from what they're doing, OR the supposed motives behind the exposure of their fraud.

Try going into any court on the planet and proclaiming you're not guilty because your accusers motives are not sufficiently pure or that the whole thing is the result of someone being banned from a forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What would be even sillier would be drawing attention to themselves and then having to explain to a court that EZWealth Creations IS legal, Lotto Magic is NOT illegal and any/all income is not taxable.

It's all too easy to get caught up in all the rhetoric and forget what prompted the discussion in the first place.

Courts are not interested in all the diversionary tactics used by fraudsters to draw attention away from what they're doing, OR the supposed motives behind the exposure of their fraud.

Try going into any court on the planet and proclaiming you're not guilty because your accusers motives are not sufficiently pure or that the whole thing is the result of someone being banned from a forum.
    LOL, ya think a judge would accept the, "it's just a game" or, "I told 'em not to risk more than they can afford to lose" gambits...? Or the "well Social Security is a Ponzi" defence?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Thanks Okosh for the entertainment!

Seems like that keyboard is getting a workout, she will probably have to replace it soon. Can things get twisted or not??
    Did you notice how she handled my more then reasonable and polite posts???....
    She insulted me...Abused me....Accused me of harassing her....And a couple of her mates came in to also abuse me....

This is what happens when a person has no answers....They think that the best form of defence is attack...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

It seems the longer people spend on the usual suspect forums and the longer they "get away with it" the more they start to believe in their own B/S.

It's one of the main reasons cults/MLMs/forums intentionally foster a "them against us" mentality, encourage their followers to not listen to negativity and "outsiders" and intentionally try and keep their victims isolated from reality and opposite views.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Did you notice how she handled my more then reasonable and polite posts???....
    She insulted me...Abused me....Accused me of harassing her....And a couple of her mates came in to also abuse me....

This is what happens when a person has no answers....They think that the best form of defence is attack...
    I have been there, done that, a number of times in the past. I have a collection of the "Hate Blow" attacks. Did they scare you off!!?? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBM
    Nothing more charming than a scammer drawing tons of attention to themselves and the crap they are peddling! At least is is somewhat amusing to watch you cook up this utter nonsense!
    What will turn out even worse for young Kathleen is if she does eventually allow herself to be goaded into doing something, she's going to put herself in a place she really, really doesn't want to be.

By making public the fact she's accepted money for "referring" and/or "recommending" people join the illegal programs she's promoting, Kathleen has defined herself as a broker and moved herself into a completely new category of crime.

BROKERS BEWARE! There is absolutely no way for a broker in the United States to lawfully present to an investor a high yield investment program as described above.
    This applies to private placements as well as the many unintended public offerings; i.e. the broker breaches the law by unknowingly violating the prohibitions against public offerings without complying with the Federal and/or state securities statutes. And it is vital for brokers to understand that if they do anything (called an Covert act) with regard to passing on to other brokers or investors representations (written or oral) of (a) no risk deals, (b) implied but untrue ownership of MTNs, or (c) earning extraordinary profits as described above, they become a co-conspirator and are criminally liable for felony prosecution (including money laundering).

So, if you are a broker in this business with products as described above, you are involved in a criminal enterprise.

Unlawful Agreements. It is also important to note that because the agreements to provide HYIPs are to provide an unlawful (non-existent) product, the contracts are illegal and unenforceable, including the agreements for compensation to the brokers.
    So the broker cannot even sue for the commissions that he didn't earn on the non-existent investment.

This is not a smart business in which to engage, civilly or criminally.

Some Advice For Brokers. I am often struck by the sad situation where naive brokers without any criminal intent whatsoever find themselves suddenly in very serious legal trouble believing in their innocence, because they followed all the precautions they learned from other brokers.

So here is some additional advice. Other than to stay away from the HYIP business, there are two good pieces of advice to consider.

First, do not keep any copies of instruments anywhere within your apparent control (including your computer), because if you possess a fraudulent document this may be (a) itself a crime and (b) very condemning evidence against you for other related crimes.

Second, if you are approached by law enforcement regarding your activities, do not try and explain your way out of the problem. You can't do it!

It is impossible. Say nothing! They do not care to hear about your innocence. They are only there to make a case against you.

Whatever you say, will be taken adversely to your interests no matter how innocent you think you may be. That is their job. Tell them you will speak to them only after you have consulted a lawyer; this is your Constitutional right, use it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okosh,

In USA...YES site owners ARE responsible for everything that goes on with their sites and CAN BE SUED if anyone posting on their sites causes damage, even emotional damage to another internet user.

Adlandpro is a Canadian site, and the owner here actually DOES terminate peoples accounts or tells them to delete harassment posts, which is a lot more than the American owner of realscam does.
    If you don't know American laws about internet usage or site-ownership, then YOU'RE the one who needs to find out all that
    Guess I just missed this one in all the numerous outpouring from that pc. If ever a statement was more UNTRUE that is one!! As many times that I and some of my friends have suffered at the abusive behavior from the 5 riders??!!!! There is one person that is allowed to call everyone and anyone names, harass them and has no respect for anyone on this planet. The arrogant person gets away with everything but murder! Don't even question it. I have copies on file and in safe places outside my own computer, to save the trouble of trying to hack it again. The person making this statement has attacked me numerous times and got away with it!

There must many members or ex-members who could testify to the abuse they have received in the past. Two people have tried to take over Adland and had it for a couple of years and almost destroyed the entire social community. What does it take for an owner to realize who his true enemies are??? Those same people caused you much trouble when you were running the POTW and you know who you are.

Living in Canada does not always protect a person according to internet law. Also noted, Kansas law has been looked into. That is so funny! What would they get me on drawing legal SS??

What is that thread you continue to post in except downright harassment, personal defamation of character, false claims, abuse and lies about a person named in your thread. Since it was resurrected where Sara/Scratcycat posted, everyone knows who you are talking about. So try to scare me, complaints have already been filed against that forum and if the owner continues to support you and leave it there, he will also be liable.