Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    That's the one and it is being promoted in Scamland. I remember the SFI being one of the making fast money when I first joined. Anyway, I will start a new thread but it is related to programs promoted by Kathleen in her forum.
    I remember seeing the name Six Figure Income in 2002 and Google found one reference that goes back to 2001. None of the pages from this one look familiar to me. It may be worth following some more Google links. SFI launched 2001.

Kathleen claims to have been with Adland from the beginning. Does she know anything about BizOpps advertised in her forums?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The EZWS pay plan is great by itself, many resellers earn $100's to $1,000's daily just by promoting EZ Wealth Solution, especially those of us who are upgraded.

One sale of Package 2 daily can bring you over $35,000 in a year, and one sale of 2&3 daily can bring you over $125,000 in a year. It happens a lot for many members.

Each day you don't join is a day you're losing $100's to $1,000's daily.

To date we have paid out over $1,704,596.00.
    Lying like a dog yet again. Since February 9th only $1,205.00 have been paid out company wide. So many, many people made nothing, nada, zip!!! So, a few lying goons like Kathleen are making pocket change from all the new suckers ...... oops members that pay in to this guaranteed loser!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lying like a dog yet again. Since February 9th only $1,205.00 have been paid out company wide. So many, many people made nothing, nada, zip!!! So, a few lying goons like Kathleen are making pocket change from all the new suckers ...... oops members that pay in to this guaranteed loser!

Soapboxmom
    Slow day for internet or something...

I read over there in Scamlandpro that she is keeping those fingers busy stringing beads and dancing with Luis Miguel. Do you suppose she has filed her income tax yet as I believe the word is out to IRS about all that "money" she made this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Heather,

If you knew you could get paid $100's to $1,000's every day, would you join that business if you could afford it? What if it only cost you $10 to join?

Every day you're not a member of EZ Wealth Solution is a day you're losing potential multi $100's to multi $1,000's per day. Lots of members have had days over $1,000...over $2,000...over $3,000...just by posting pre-written ads into free ad sites, and sending pre-written followup emails. Worldwide people just like you, doing easy online work at home, have generated the total commissions of $1,700,000. We get paid 100% commissions, and that can happen several times per day, up to over $1,800 per new payliner, and lots of it can be passive brought in by our payliners.

This is not MLM, you can get paid unlimited commissions every day from sales of hundreds of digital products & software, the videos on the site can close your sales FOR YOU, and new members send you the payments the same day, from $47 all the way up to $1,885...depending on which packages you're upgraded to and qualified to earn on. Digital products are a multi-billion dollar per year industry, and some of the products offered by EZWS have been sold elsewhere online for $150 each. Most of these products are about marketing subjects, some have well over 100 pages of information. You'll get instant access to the products and also get Master Resale Rights, you never need to do any personal selling, the EZWS site sells FOR YOU, unless you WANT to resell aside from the EZWS system.

Most new members are upgrading to Package #2 immediately when they join, it's easy to get daily commissions of $97's. Just one upgraded payliner daily to Package #2 would generate more than $35,000 in a year for you.

Lots of new members also choose to upgrade to Package #3. Being able to earn from 2 & 3 together brings in $344 commissions, and that can easily put your income into the high five-figures or potentially 6 figures within a year.

If you can afford to upgrade to all 5 packages immediately, that can generate an explosive income for you, my sponsor surpassed $100,000 within his first 7 months (he started at all 5 packages, if YOU CAN, then DO!). It can be done, and EZ Wealth Solution is the only business out there that makes multi $1,000 days a reality for many people worldwide.

I look forward to seeing you become a Reseller today. Please log in and watch the pay-plan videos, and join today by clicking UPGRADE TO RESELLER and then also Submit Your Requests for Packages 2 and higher if you want to maximize your income.

Thanks and have a great day!
    Sincerely, Kathleen

To date we have paid out over $1,704,690.00.
    From Febraury 9th to today the company wide payout has been a totally laughable $1299.00. Even Kathleen can't be making beans. She better pray no enforcement agencies or disgruntled reps see her in court because those complete misrepresentations will nail her to the wall!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scammer Kathleen brags:
    To date we have paid out over $1,704,928.00.
    $238.00 in the last week total company payout.

I think we can officially declare this a toilet flush!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Or possibly:
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Or even worse than dead? Is Kathleen's brain is gone???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Or even worse than dead? Is Kathleen's brain is gone???
    More Kathleen Crap.

The top earners in EZWS (including me) are posting to dozens of ad sites daily, with our names in safelist ads to gain name-recognition, and following up with each tour-taker by personal email on the same day they take the tour, and also using the EZ Mailer in the backoffice to contact all tour-takers frequently, several times per week. That's another reason why you should log in daily, to use the Mailer to contact your tour-takers, and your resellers, if you have resellers, they also need frequent encouragement.

==>>Log into your EZWS site DAILY, study the backoffice.

==>>Post ads DAILY, to LOTS of DIFFERENT ad sites, and keep a notebook or something, with the date next to each ad site so you'll know when to post to it next time, and keep doing that. Put your name in your safelist ads.

==>>Contact your new tour-takers on the same day they take the tour and encourage them to join at least up to packages 2 & 3. If you're not at 2 & 3 yet, it's a good idea to upgrade if you can afford it.

==>>Contact ALL tour-takers thru the EZ Mailer several times per week (or daily if you want) and tell them that every day they don't join is a day they're losing potential $100's to $1,000's daily.

==>>Every day YOU don't advertise and follow up is a day YOU'RE LOSING potential $100's to $1,000's DAILY, because the Resellers who DO have tons of ads out there, are the ones who ARE earning money consistently.

==>>If YOU post to 25 different ad sites daily for 1 month, you'll have 750 ads out there. It only takes a minute or 2 minutes to log into an ad site, paste in your ad, and click send.

Thanks for reading this and promoting EZ Wealth Solution!
    Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom
    EZ Wealth Solution - The # 1 Get Paid Today Program On The Net!

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody heard of the self made millionaire Ewen Chia, whom Kathleen claims, has written a best selling book recommending Adlandpro. Please give us the name of the publisher Kathleen along with names of well known bookshops that stock this best seller. Can I get a copy from the local library? Edwin Chia Best Selling Author.

Could this comment be more Katleen Crap?

" Who listed Adlandpro Classifieds among only a few classified sites in his "resources" chapter in his bestselling book "How I Made My First Million On The Internet And How You Can, Too!" ? Selfmade millionaire marketer, Ewen Chia! He lists Adlandpro Classifieds on page 307, I bought the book when it was published, and there are only a few classified sites he recommends, Adlandpro is in large companionship in that short list alongside Yahoo and CraigsList!

Where else can you get fantastic advice from many more millionaire online marketers, including more from Ewen Chia? EZ Wealth Solution's package 5 contains another book by Ewen Chia, plus you get unlimited lifetime master resale rights
    !"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like desperation tactics to sell an EZWealth package to anyone left on the planet that had their brain taken like poor Mr. Spock.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone actually making a million dollars on the net is not writing about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So Kathleen is still raking in the pennies and selling dreams to the penniless in Scamland. Have not been to the 'happy place' lately since I was already sick I did not want to expose myself to more germs. I agree if you are making millions online better to be quiet about it and not have the IRS riding your behind.

Now we should all have jobs in the oil and gas industry where execs get a million-dollar bonus each year whether they deserve it or not - oh, what to do with all that money...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just love your videos SBM, how many ways can you say DEAD???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Anyone actually making a million dollars on the net is not writing about it.
    You have hit the nail on the head there "whip."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head there "whip."
    Ditto, To Whip's conclusion.
    Please follow me on Twitter
    My sites are AFCW.net RackedHost.com

Post Thanks / Like

Is this more Kathleen crap or is VTraffic Rush connected with VTraffic and Tom Green discussed on this RS thread.

VTraffic.

Kathleen's crap sales spiel or a deliberate scam?

vTrafficRush is FREE to join, and your banner can be displayed on the pages of unlimited members who join under you, and those who join under them!

Join FREE and promote your link to get easy FREE signups, and watch your traffic soar!

There's also a Pro membership so you can earn commissions!

Guess what else? There's a money grid you can click lots of times daily for chances to win cash! The jackot grows all the time!

http://vtrafficrush.com/?rush=kcvan

Post Thanks / Like

$238 in weekly payouts,

Traffic numbers down the toilet,

It ain't looking pretty for Kathleen Vanbeekom OR EZ:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    $238 in weekly payouts,

It ain't looking pretty for Kathleen Vanbeekom OR EZ:

Kathleen seems to disagree with you on that LRM! I quote her words of wisdom.

...help you become VERY wealthy by selling other peoples' products... | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

What is it? EZ Wealth Solution offers you 100% commissions from sales of digital product packages. Videos on the site help close your sales. Digital products have been a multi-billion dollar per year industry for over a decade, with no sign of slowdown. Digital products far outsell ``real books``. Some of the products offered by EZWS have over 100 pages, and some have autoresponder systems and tutorial videos.
    It's NOT MLM. If you can imagine Cl*ckb*nk paying you 100% instant commissions for sales of 100's of products all at once, that's what happens with EZWS!
    You can receive unlimited daily commissions from $47 to $1,885 for EZ bulk sales of 100's of digital products with Master Resale Rights!
    Many of these were created by famous-name 6-to7-figure earning marketers!
    Join within 24 hours of taking the tour and you'll also get the Bonus 100 Package including your own 66 search engine submitter WITH unlimited lifetime Master Resale Rights, in addition to the 100 products in Package 1. That's a total of 200 digital products you can download for your own use or sideline sales or give away as freebies (many are brandable) when you join within 24 hours of taking the tour.
    Just post pre-written ads & send pre-written followups and enjoy your unlimited daily commissions!
    Listen to Ron after the 35-second mark...``help you become VERY wealthy by selling other peoples' products!``

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She is almost down to a whimper now P2P, even back to making those beads and advertising TopBiz products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    She is almost down to a whimper now P2P, even back to making those beads and advertising TopBiz products.
    I have never heard of TopBiz products. What on earth are they? First glance at the latest Kathleen ads could suggest Kathleen may be trying to do something legitimate for a change. Must go to bed now. Looking forward to next episode of "Katleen's Crap" the soap opera. HAS SHE DROPPED EZ?

Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of TopBiz products. What on earth are they?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I saw that. That was what I meant, when I said that at first glance, one could almost believe she was doing somethiig legitimate for a change.

However it is the book by Edwin Chia on how he made his first million which Kathleen is pushing on her Adland forums. She claims that the authour of this book recommends Adlandpro as one the best places to get free advertising.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I saw that. That was what I meant, when I said that at first glance, one could almost believe she was doing somethiig legitimate for a change.

However it is the book by Edwin Chia on how he made his first million which Kathleen is pushing on her Adland forums. She claims that the authour of this book recommends Adlandpro as one the best places to get free advertising.
    Almost, but here is the catcher headline for come on and signup! THIS SITE CAN MAKE YOU VERY WEALTHY SELLING OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS!! Geez, I can't get rich selling my own products!!

Proven Multi $1,000 Days

Am*z*n Generated $58,000,000,000 in Sales in 2011!
    TopBizToday.com Hot Deals! - Hot Deals!

Maybe Amazon made that much in sales last year but I would say she is a far cry from making even a few dollars.

And we are still pushing Lotto Magic

Lotto Magic

and remember NOT RATED A by BBB!!!
    Will have to check on that book P2P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ewen Chia:

(old one but probably still revelant)
    The UnSponsored Link: Consumer Reports WebWatch's Weblog: Complaints on Ewen Chia's 'Autopilot Profit' Work-at-Home Site

Scam? Ewen Chia, Adam Wong, Both or Neither? | ClappingTree’s Web 2.0

Ewen Chia’s Fast Track Cash review

August 5, 2011 – 10:35 AM

Hi guys, I just got “attacked” for no rhyme or reason by another marketer called Rosalind.

To make things worse, it was based on WRONG “facts”. You can see the post from Rosalind at So NOT an Internet Marketing Guru

Man, I’ve no idea until I got news about it from a loyal subscriber! Thanks!

I hope some of you who think otherwise of her post can comment on her blog as well, I think things need to be set right.

I posted my own comments and reply but I’m not sure if it’s even going to be approved and shown to the public, as it’s awaiting “moderation”

Anyway I captured my comments and the posts in a PDF you can read, just in case…

http://www.InternetMarketer.com/mycomments.pdf

Thanks in advanced!

Ewen

EwenChia.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ewen Chia:

(old one but probably still revelant)
    The UnSponsored Link: Consumer Reports WebWatch's Weblog: Complaints on Ewen Chia's 'Autopilot Profit' Work-at-Home Site

Scam? Ewen Chia, Adam Wong, Both or Neither? | ClappingTree’s Web 2.0

Ewen Chia’s Fast Track Cash review

August 5, 2011 – 10:35 AM

Hi guys, I just got “attacked” for no rhyme or reason by another marketer called Rosalind.

To make things worse, it was based on WRONG “facts”. You can see the post from Rosalind at So NOT an Internet Marketing Guru

Man, I’ve no idea until I got news about it from a loyal subscriber! Thanks!

I hope some of you who think otherwise of her post can comment on her blog as well, I think things need to be set right.

I posted my own comments and reply but I’m not sure if it’s even going to be approved and shown to the public, as it’s awaiting “moderation”

Anyway I captured my comments and the posts in a PDF you can read, just in case…

http://www.InternetMarketer.com/mycomments.pdf

Thanks in advanced!

Ewen

EwenChia.com