Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

RE: 293 People viewed our banners in the last 10 Minutes!

4/10/2012 1:33:15 AM

Adlandpro Traffic Exchange was just added to the vTrafficRush list of over 700 traffic exchanges today! Who suggested it? ;)

vTrafficRush.com

If you're looking for it on the list, Paul listed them in alphabetical order according to the URLs, so it's under T for trafficex.adlandpro

Adlandpro Traffic Exchange Program Portal
    And who but oh WHO would have listed Adlandpro????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    But that's the exact same crap. I can tell just by the numbers.
    vTrafficRush.com
    EZ Wealth Solution - The # 1 Get Paid Today Program On The Net!
    http://vib.cm/kcvan

Just different names I suppose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On 4/05/2012 Kathleen wrote:
    $1,708,761.00
    Today she writes:
    To date we have paid out over $1,709,284.00.
    That is only $523.00 company wide in over a week.

So what is up with this BS:
    This is the highest paying biz I've ever been in, people join daily and we get paid 100% commissions,
    that can happen several times per day. No personal selling, we just post ads and then the videos
    on the site help close our sales of the digital & software products.

It's a good idea to start at least up to Package 2 (and 3 if you can afford it) because lots of new members
    start with 2&3 and you don't want to miss your qualifying sales if anyone joins at a higher package than you.

Just one commission of $97 daily would bring you over $35,000 in a year.
    One commission of $344 daily (total commission for packages 2&3) would bring you over $125,000 in a year,
    I have had lots of consecutive days when people joined up to Packages 2&3, and some days of multiple commissions of $344.

The top earners all started at least up to 3 packages or all 5 at the time we joined.
    Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    On 4/05/2012 Kathleen wrote:
    Today she writes:

That is only $523.00 company wide in over a week.

So what is up with this BS:

Soapboxmom
    Just the same old BS she has been spouting since 2010. Do you think she really draws in anymore suckers??

Kathleen

Grand ...

RE: ...the real scoop on multi $1,000 days...

4/13/2012 7:35:41 PM

This is the highest paying biz I've ever been in, people join daily and we get paid 100% commissions, that can happen several times per day. No personal selling, we just post ads and then the videos on the site help close our sales of the digital & software products.

It's a good idea to start at least up to Package 2 (and 3 if you can afford it) because lots of new members start with 2&3 and you don't want to miss your qualifying sales if anyone joins at a higher package than you.

Just one commission of $97 daily would bring you over $35,000 in a year.
    One commission of $344 daily (total commission for packages 2&3) would bring you over $125,000 in a year,
    I have had lots of consecutive days when people joined up to Packages 2&3, and some days of multiple commissions of $344.

The top earners all started at least up to 3 packages or all 5 at the time we joined.

***If you can afford to start by upgrading to all 5 packages, that can really maximize your income. Some resellers have become qualified at all 5 within a couple weeks after joining. You can earn up to $1,885 per payliner who upgrades to all 5, after you're qualified.

Thanks for joining today at the packages you can afford. I can provide you with links to nearly 1,000 free ad sites after you sign up, plus my best ads you can use that have brought in high commission signups for me and my resellers. There are also lots more ads & banners and splash pages in the backoffice, and followup emails.

Have a great day!
    Sincerely, Kathleen
    At $523.00 company wide payouts, she can only be getting a fraction of that! A lot of shouting and scamming for nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's a good idea to start
    To start running away like crazy

Post Thanks / Like

She is doing her best to promote Scamland as her favourite advertising venue. If she is unable to write a better sales presentation than the the one which appears on her blog, she will not bring in anybody with an iota of intelligence.

Katleen's Blog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    She is doing her best to promote Scamland as her favourite advertising venue. If she is unable to write a better sales presentation than the the one which appears on her blog, she will not bring in anybody with an iota of intelligence.

Katleen's Blog.

Hi, I am Kathleen VanBeekom, welcome to my blog! I was involved in mail-order for many years before getting online in 1998, the keys in mail-order marketing also hold true online: Advertise everywhere, test & track your ads for responsiveness, put part of your income into more advertising, and list-build, stay in touch with your lists. When I first got online in the late 1990's, I became an affiliate for online businesses such as Adlandpro Classifieds and Clickbank, I remember being thrilled when I would earn $10 or $15! Then in 2009, I was in charge of the Adlandpro Person-of-the-Week election in the Community segment there for a year. That helped me gain a lot of networking recognition. Adlandpro also has a great classified ads area that gets tons of traffic, I've been with it for nearly 14 years, try it, you'll get results...you can choose to be notified when visitors click-thru your ad and visit your site. You can post to over 100,000 worldwide classified ad sites with 1 click, and just receive 1 verification email (not 100,000 pesky emails, LOL!) Thanks for visiting and bookmarking: Free World Classifieds
    Hmmm, so that's why she liked that position so much. Must have been able to add 1,000's to the downline at that time. Actually, the blog should be reported as total scam talk about pure BS, wow!!!

Someone needs to have her verify all those untruths.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On 4/13/2012 scammer kathleen wrote:
    To date we have paid out over $1,709,284.00.
    Today she blathered:
    To date we have paid out over $1,710,242.00
    $958.00 company wide in a week. So how in the sam hell could any of this be true:
    Most people say if they had an extra $1,000 per month, it would greatly solve their financial issues.

How about an easy $3,000 or MORE per month?

Signups/upgrades to Package 2 in EZ Wealth Solution happen every day for lots of members, just from people joining thru ads we post into free ad sites.

I get at least one $97 commission nearly every day, and sometimes a lot more than that, because I upgraded to all 5 packages. If you can afford to upgrade to Package 2 or higher, please do so, because you're missing out on the easiest and largest commissions online, and this can pay you DAILY, unlimited times per day.

Package 2 commissions are $97, and the combination of 2&3 commissions are $344, the combination of 2,3,4 commissions are $841, and the combination of packages 2,3,4,5 are $1,838.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It can't be true SBM, she is a professional liar as well as scammer IMO. Yet the facts prove the untruths. I would say 'pants on fire'!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

4/05/2012
    To date we have paid out over $1,708,761.00.
    Today:
    To date we have paid out over $1,710,336.00.
    $1575.00 total paid out in 16 days to all the thousands of victims that have paid in to this obvious scam.

The title of this e-mail:
    easy 3-to-4-Figure Days, explained here

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She makes off with the big bucks while her downline/suckers get dribble...

Anything for a buck when it comes to scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen latest trafic exchange sales spiel mentions the name of Jon Olson. That name rings a bell with me. Does it ring one with anybody else? I think Jon Olson was the founder of a legitimate traffic exchange (ILoveHits) which I joined when I was a newbie. It was interesting to do some surfing in the early days as it was a way to learn the market for online products and services. There were a few products that looked interesting in those days, particularly the one which provided good web hosting and banner making services.

I remember writing to Jon Olson to tell him that a new service had been launched and it was how to cheat traffic exchanges. I also wrote to Bogdan to tell him about it. Neither seemed very concerned. Both said they caught cheats very easily. LOL

HAVE ALL TRAFFIC EXCHANGES FULFILLED ANY USEFUL SERVICES and joined forces to promote rubbish like EZ and lotto magic?

Quote from Kathleen's latest spiel

"Thanks to Jon Olson, one of the TimTech-ers, for retweeting my tweet of this thread yesterday!

If you haven't seen the interior of ClickTrackProfit yet, take a look around, it's FREE and there are lots of great (short) videos about gaining traffic from lots of different sites, which can ultimately bring you multi-stream income! :)

ClickTrackProfit

Thanks to those of you who've joined already! CTP is bringing me more traffic BECAUSE I took action and I use a lot of the recommended traffic-exchanges AND use the social networking aspects of those sites :)"
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-25-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OMG!!! As if we didn't know that she takes advantage of every advertising venue known to man!! Doesn't OVEREXPOSURE come to mind here - now where have I seen that woman promoting that product - oh EVERYWHERE!!! Better stay away, it can't be good...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    OMG!!! As if we didn't know that she takes advantage of every advertising venue known to man!! Doesn't OVEREXPOSURE come to mind here - now where have I seen that woman promoting that product - oh EVERYWHERE!!! Better stay away, it can't be good...
    I am very disappointed with Jon Olson. I think it would be a very good idea if several people here pointed out the damage that Kathleen has done to his traffic exchange and reputation.

ILoveHits

Post Thanks / Like

I am very disappointed with Jon Olson. I think it would be a very good idea if several people here pointed out the damage that Kathleen has done to his traffic exchange and reputation.

ILoveHits
    Err, I don't think so,

any "DAMAGE" has been done by Mr Olson and his partners in crime.

http://www.trafficexchangelist.com/owners/timtech-llc.html

http://timtech.me/commissions.php

http://www.linkedin.com/company/timtech-llc

Scammers ??? Not necessarily.

Shady ??? DEFINITELY.

AND, promoted by Kathleen Vanbeekom - what more needs to be said ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Scammers ??? Not necessarily.

Shady ??? DEFINITELY.

AND, promoted by Kathleen Vanbeekom - what more needs to be said ??
    They had some sort of standards when I used it but I lost interest in traffic exchanges when I realised that most products and services advertised on them were rubbish MLMs.

I have written to Jon Olson for old times sake and warned him about scams being promoted by Van Beenkom. His technical support manager has assured me that he will bring the matter of Kathleen's scams and Scamland to Jon's attention.

Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome!

Thanks so much for throwing my name and my company under the bus for something I don't have a CLUE about. lol

Hey, here's a few suggestions.

First, if you are going to throw people's name under the bus, use your real name. Don't be a nameless keyboard tough guy =)

Second, if you wanna call us scammers or shady or whatever exactly we are in your eyes...Why not come and see what we are really about instead of throwing darts.

And finally, be nice to people you don't know.

I've been in business for 14 years online. Never been a part of any matrix, mlm, tripler, or randomizer...But yeah, my company is a scam or whatever you guys called it.

Anyways, have a great day. Please if you have issues with people, talk to them directly instead of spouting off in a forum.

Our phone number is 1-877-244-3581 you can reach us at anytime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Olson View Post
    This is awesome!

Please if you have issues with people, talk to them directly instead of spouting off in a forum.

Our phone number is 1-877-244-3581 you can reach us at anytime.
    This is exactly what I have done Jon. I was a member of your exchange in 2003 and we had a reasonably good working relationship in those days. I liked your exchange and you did your best to keep it respectable.

RS has issues with Kathleen VanBeenkom and Adlandpro. Kathleen promotes your exchange on an advertising board where products include used women's knickers and just about every ponzi devised on the net.

Perhaps you could contact the owner of Adlandpro to see if you like your name bandied about over there. Personally I would hate my services advertised on a place known as Scamlandpro by Kathleen VanBeenkom.

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the response. 2003 huh? Wow, that's going way back lol

However I have no idea about AdLandPro or anything of the sort. I just run my ship =) That's all I can worry about.

Post Thanks / Like

Adlandpro is an advertising board and traffic exchange. I suggest that you read about the products over there and break off any association with Kathleen and Scamland. If you have a traffic exchange where people can advertise legitimate products, you will be made very welcome here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jon,

I surfed your exchange and found that you have a lot of EZ wealth promoters and promotions on the site.

Is EZwealth a scam? You decide. We (RS members) have decided and consider EZWealth extremely suspect. If you want to support Katleen's opinion that it is legal and not MLM, you can advertise it on the site we have named Scamlandpro. Incidently we have also decided that all the evidence points to the fact that JustBeenPaid is a huge scam. You may like to consider the evidence about that also.

Post Thanks / Like

It is interesting to see that Ron Walsh is reputed to have deserted EZ Wealth for another scam. Does anybody know anything about getcashconnected which is being discussed on World Law Direct.

It will be interesting to see if VanBeenkom has enough trust in the program which she promotes in Scamland to show her nose in a tougher environment like WLD. If Rom Walsh gets slated will Kathleen go on the run or keep up the bluff?

Getcashconnected, to replaze EZ scams

Post Thanks / Like

It is interesting to see that Ron Walsh is reputed to have deserted EZ Wealth for another scam. Does anybody know anything about getcashconnected which is being discussed on World Law Direct.

It will be interesting to see if VanBeenkom has enough trust in the program which she promotes in Scamland to show her nose in a tougher environment like WLD. If Rom Walsh gets slated will Kathleen go on the run or keep up the bluff?

Getcashconnected, to replaze EZ scams
    No. she won't leave the sanctity of her scammers haven. BTW, where are bogdan's court papers?

Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see if VanBeenkom has enough trust in the program which she promotes in Scamland to show her nose in a tougher environment like WLD.
    Send me a cooooeeeee if she does and I'll be right over to welcome her
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ