Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    It is interesting to see that Ron Walsh is reputed to have deserted EZ Wealth for another scam. Does anybody know anything about getcashconnected which is being discussed on World Law Direct.

It will be interesting to see if VanBeenkom has enough trust in the program which she promotes in Scamland to show her nose in a tougher environment like WLD. If Rom Walsh gets slated will Kathleen go on the run or keep up the bluff?

Getcashconnected, to replaze EZ scams
    No she will not take on WLD as Whip stated she won't leave her 'safe' place in Scamlandpro. She got called out in here and has not come back. She will probably follow Ron Walsh since she seems to be so devoted to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Olson View Post
    This is awesome!

Thanks so much for throwing my name and my company under the bus for something I don't have a CLUE about. lol

Hey, here's a few suggestions.

First, if you are going to throw people's name under the bus, use your real name. Don't be a nameless keyboard tough guy =)

Second, if you wanna call us scammers or shady or whatever exactly we are in your eyes...Why not come and see what we are really about instead of throwing darts.

And finally, be nice to people you don't know.

I've been in business for 14 years online. Never been a part of any matrix, mlm, tripler, or randomizer...But yeah, my company is a scam or whatever you guys called it.

Anyways, have a great day. Please if you have issues with people, talk to them directly instead of spouting off in a forum.

Our phone number is 1-877-244-3581 you can reach us at anytime.
    Here is your answer Jon. She seems to know you very well, are you best friends??

RE: The RealScummers are at it again

4/27/2012 2:14:30 PM

Jim,

What the RS people don't realize is, the TimTech-ers are for REAL and operate their businesses with the utmost ethics, and have 100,000's of loyal daily clients worldwide, and we can all use all their services for FREE. Jon wasn't happy about the RS crud, he walks the walk of a Christian person, he's an oak tree.

That's what the RS people don't get because none of them are rock-solid, they don't use photos or make videos of themselves or show themselves for who they are. They just sit around making stuff up, the entire "scam-discussion" industry is a cesspool of nobodies. They try to make an "industry" based on bashing marketing, as if they want marketing to disappear, but if it did, if we stopped marketing, they'd have nothing to do. Their entire little online life is based on the hard work of motivated people, that's the irony of it, they are trying to drag down the real industry on which they base their own fake industry.

Do you see any scam-discussion sites posting commission reports? No. Do you see any scam-discussers speaking on video? No. Do you see anyone earning high 5 to 6 figures as a scam-discusser? No. Do you see any training on how to be a scam-discusser? No. Because it's not even a real thing. The people don't want to BE REAL, so how do they expect to be taken seriously? They're not.
    2-The RealScummers are at it again | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe they are confusing just who Jon Olson is??

Jon And Ron Olson | AdlandPro Community

Anyone recognize TripleClicks??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathleen wrote on 4/25/2012
    To date we have paid out over $1,710,336.00.

Today:
    To date we have paid out over $1,713,645.00.

That is $3,309.00 in 31 days, which equates to an average payout of $106.74 per day company wide.

EZWS: Difference btwn 0 and $1,000's Daily:

....EZWS is NOT MLM, it's NOT a matrix. You don't need to depend on anyone else to provide your income. You can earn a ton of money from your own simple efforts of posting ads & following up by email. This is direct sales, 100%, the commissions per package are NOT divided between members....

These ARE REAL products if people READ and USE them to learn and earn more! EZWS offers 700 digital products, many created by famous-name 6-to-7-figure earners in online marketing. Many of these products have over 100 pages of details on what those people did to become successful and wealthy.

* We CAN earn an unlimited daily income into the $100's or potentially $1,000's, the online videos help close our sales, the easy part is posting ads, that's your main goal, and it's easy to post ads and get tour-takers to watch the videos.....

* Members ARE earning $100's to $1,000's daily, lots of members have HUNDREDS of payliners....
    I would love to hear Kathleen explain under oath how the actual earnings jive with her BS ads and e-mails.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Here is your answer Jon. She seems to know you very well, are you best friends??

2-The RealScummers are at it again | View Thread | AdlandPro Community
    Kathleen is a little scared right now as she banned me from that part of the forum....
    Keep up the great work Kitty, P2P and SBM....))
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Kathleen wrote on 4/25/2012
    To date we have paid out over $1,710,336.00.

Today:
    To date we have paid out over $1,713,645.00.

That is $3,309.00 in 31 days, which equates to an average payout of $106.74 per day company wide.

I would love to hear Kathleen explain under oath how the actual earnings jive with her BS ads and e-mails.
    Thanks SBM and how many members are there that are dividing that $106.74?? It would take a lot of other scams to buy groceries.

Do actually think "under oath" would mean anything to her?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Kathleen is a little scared right now as she banned me from that part of the forum....
    Keep up the great work Kitty, P2P and SBM....))
    Then consider yourself lucky Okosh!! I am very sure she watches that one and deletes any negative comments, only accepts the "Blowhards" like Jimbo. Talk about scared, everyone in Adland is scared of Kathleen and if they post they will most certainly be

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SBM and how many members are there that are dividing that $106.74?? It would take a lot of other scams to buy groceries.

Do actually think "under oath" would mean anything to her?
    Well, even if it's only one (her - very probable), that would still make her claims a huge lie. Shocking I say!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Olson View Post
    This is awesome!

Thanks so much for throwing my name and my company under the bus for something I don't have a CLUE about. lol

Hey, here's a few suggestions.

First, if you are going to throw people's name under the bus, use your real name. Don't be a nameless keyboard tough guy =)

Second, if you wanna call us scammers or shady or whatever exactly we are in your eyes...Why not come and see what we are really about instead of throwing darts.

And finally, be nice to people you don't know.

I've been in business for 14 years online. Never been a part of any matrix, mlm, tripler, or randomizer...But yeah, my company is a scam or whatever you guys called it.

Anyways, have a great day. Please if you have issues with people, talk to them directly instead of spouting off in a forum.

Our phone number is 1-877-244-3581 you can reach us at anytime.
    Cow droppings Jon...Your clicktrack site is just a pyramid-ponzi-scam.....
    No wonder you and Kathleen are so close....

http://www.realscam.com/f11/clicktra...239/#post21765

Post Thanks / Like

I surfed thirty sites and saw thirty pages of splash pages for ponzis and illegal programs including two for Fred Mann's programs. ILH has degenerated into a sewer.

How many people actually view these pages since the advent of multiple browsers? Somebody could join ten traffic exchanges and open all ten in a multiple browser.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Cow droppings Jon...Your clicktrack site is just a pyramid-ponzi-scam.....
    No wonder you and Kathleen are so close....

http://www.realscam.com/f11/clicktra...239/#post21765
    I agree after looking at some of the players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I surfed thirty sites and saw thirty pages of splash pages for ponzis and illegal programs including two for Fred Mann's programs. ILH has degenerated into a sewer.

How many people actually view these pages since the advent of multiple browsers? Somebody could join ten traffic exchanges and open all ten in a multiple browser.
    That is how it makes its money. So why do they care who uses them??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a farce of an ad created using AdKreator!!!

2-STUNNING NEWS: Adlandpro Member Purchased AdKreator! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Guess Bogdan will be real pleased...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alexa reports:

Adlandpro.com’s Regional Traffic Ranks

Country

Rank

Uruguay

South Africa

Hungary

India

Pakistan

Denmark

Canada

Philippines

Venezuela

Russia

United States

Ukraine

Portugal

Norway

Hong Kong

Czech Republic

Italy

Australia

United Kingdom

Mexico

Thailand

Japan

Spain

China

Germany

This site is not certified

As far as reviews: The top 2 latest are posted by Serbian Branka Babic (who loves Adland and admires Bogdan, just misdirected at present, she will wake up again) and not sure when this was posted.

AdlandPro offers the best Affiliate Marketing Advertising and Tools and Best Business and Social Community! Earn as FREE Affiliate!
    Jul 24, 2010

Facebook User (Power Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

LikesActive community
    Easy to navigate
    Good content
    Good customer support
    Good deals
    Site is fast and responsive

Comments: Adlandpro offers so much for the online marketer whether you are an experienced marketer or just starting out. Learn and Earn at Adlandpro! Earn as Free Affiliate and Join Free the Adlandpro community and earn. I have belonged to Adlandpro for more than 5 years now and it is the friendliest community online as well as a great way to advertise (Unlimited classified ads as free affiliate). There are two sides to Adlandpro. The original classified ads and business tools that include autoresponders, submission to search engines, renewable banner ads, traffic exchange and much more. Then there is the Adlandpro Community that offers a wide range of services for business and friendship. Forums, messaging, profile with mini-webpage, chat, events, groups, 60,000+ members, active network of online marketers, professional marketing advice from members, and more.... Join Free! Adlandpro is a must-have for your online marketing and meeting new people for business and friendship! ~ Adlandpro Affiliate, Beth Schmillen ~

Then they dug up some archives:

Free Classifieds
    Legacy Review

Most surfers do not know where to go for free classified ad submissions! Here at Adlandpro you can get set up for free and not only surf the ads submitted, but you're able to create your own ads for free. This site and system is very effective with fantastic results. This would have to be the number one site for classifieds. Randy Gullickson webmaster

Only 2 would recommend the site.

Post Thanks / Like

Then consider yourself lucky Okosh!! I am very sure she watches that one and deletes any negative comments, only accepts the "Blowhards" like Jimbo. Talk about scared, everyone in Adland is scared of Kathleen and if they post they will most certainly be
    This is interesting. I was not even aware of her existance for most of my time at Adland. I suspect that the people who are scared of Kathleen are indebted to one of her controllers. Nobody needs to fear a ponzi prompter who has placed herself aboove the radar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathleen VanBeekom Recommends:
    GetCashConnected and EZ Wealth Solution for a combined total of only $25, you'll be in BOTH and be able earn up to a total of $1,975 per each referral who joins BOTH, plus lots of PASSIVE income!

The digital product packages contain hundreds of high-demand info products with Master Resale Rights.
    EZWS videos and GCC audio help close your sales.

EZWS & GCC link to each other, so if someone joins one under you, they can also join the other biz thru you.

You can join BOTH for a a minimum total of $25...($20 for GCC and then only $5 for EZWS, that's a 50% discount off the usual $10 for EZWS...if you join EZWS AFTER you join GCC!)
    Thank you for joining these 2 excellent businesses, I'll send you links to dozens of free ad sites, and my best advice as one of the top earners in EZWS for nearly 2 years!
    Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom
    It is a 2 in 1 deal!!

Kathleen VanBeekom Recommends GCC and EZWS

I hope no one falls for this trash. Just hyper super talk.

***When you log into your EZWS site and scroll down the next page, you'll see a big purple & green banner for GetCashConnected. You can earn unlimited daily $15's, $25's, $50's or totals of $90 per package sale in GCC. Most new members of GCC are starting with all 3 packages and many resellers are earning multi $100 days in the just the first week that GCC has been open, some of us have already earned around $2,000.

You get paid 100% commissions on sales of digital & software product packages, many of these were created by famous name 6-to7-figure earning online marketers. The information in these products can help you become a better promoter and earn more in any businesses you're promoting!

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS AND MONEY!!!

Your maximum income option would be to join both if you can afford to join EZWS up to at least package 2, and GCC at all 3 packages, because these sites link to each other, you can fill in your ID into both sites after you join both, and then when you get referrals to either of them, your referrals can easily join you in the other business.
    The combination of EZWS and GCC are an absolute income powerhouse of DAILY income...

The products are fantastic in both, and neither of these are MLM, no ridiculous matrix, you can earn a great income from your own efforts of simply posting pre-written ads into free ad sites, and we provide you with that info! It's VERY EZ!!

Post Thanks / Like

It is a 2 in 1 deal!!

Kathleen VanBeekom Recommends GCC and EZWS

I hope no one falls for this trash. Just hyper super talk.
    Of course they will unless places like Scamland are closed down or laughed to scorn.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen is trying to sell HostThen Profit as a legitimate hosting company for her EZ scams .

Kathleen's Advertisement on her HostThenProfit web pages .

Some Sales Spiel from HostThenProfit.

Post Thanks / Like

Or is it Host then ask questions and try to claim innocence?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Or is it Host then ask questions and try to claim innocence?
    Probably. I see she has changed her big ad boasting about using PayPal for her latest. It is much shorter but is still asking people to pay her through PayPal, probably her ONLY legimate account.

New members of GCC don't have to pay the first month Reseller cost! You save $10!

I accept Paypal for your upgrade purchases of the software packages!

Tons of people are pouring in daily!

You can receive unlimited daily payments up to $90 per referral:

Save $10 by Joining TODAY! Earn UNLIMITED DAILY $$$$$: | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you understand by paying these "crooks" using PayPal allows them to get your PayPal account name and possibly other vital information??

The statements made to sell this HYPE are nothing but bait to get their hook into you so they can make money from your referrals and take money from your wallet.

Post Thanks / Like

WELL! WELL! WELL!

Just look at who else is publishing announcements about a relaunch of EZ Wealth Formula. None other than "a mate who makes videos" for "strosdegoz," I wonder if EZ Wealth Formula and Katleen's EZ Wealth Solutions are one and the same. It will be very interesting to follow this post by Carl Haarvaldsen.

"I wanted to share this with you.
    While HugeYield is being rebuilt, I have decided to market EZ Wealth Formula, a brand new program set to Pre-Launch July 1st.
    Why?
    EZ Wealth Formula has a very cool concept, it actually does all the advertising for you and puts people into your business using it's own custom created rotator system.
    Now here is the other cool thing.
    I have convinced the owner of EZ Wealth to create the same concept for HugeYield once it comes back online.
    What does this mean?
    It means that now, not only will you have a custom built downline in EZWF but in HY too.
    You can see what it is all about here: EZ Wealth Formula. No links are available, other than by request from a member, before pre-launch.
    I like to take advantage of every opportunity I can to build my HY business and I'm utilizing EZWF to do it.
    Always think outside the box.
    Always use any resource possible to your advantage.
    That's what builds you a successful portfolio of businesses.
    The cost for EZWF is a total of $84 per month.
    You break even at 3 personal referrals.
    It is a reverse 2 up system which means you lose your 2nd and 4th personal only to your upline, all others are yours.
    If you are interested in becoming one of the 100 founders before pre-launch, let me know.
    Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal Best Hybrid Compensation Plan Online http://uwanted2know.com/hugeyield"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

WELL! WELL! WELL!

Just look at who else is publishing announcements about a relaunch of EZ Wealth Formula. None other than "a mate who makes videos" for "strosdegoz," I wonder if EZ Wealth Formula and Katleen's EZ Wealth Solutions are one and the same. It will be very interesting to follow this post by Carl Haarvaldsen.

"I wanted to share this with you.
    While HugeYield is being rebuilt, I have decided to market EZ Wealth Formula, a brand new program set to Pre-Launch July 1st.
    Why?
    EZ Wealth Formula has a very cool concept, it actually does all the advertising for you and puts people into your business using it's own custom created rotator system.
    Now here is the other cool thing.
    I have convinced the owner of EZ Wealth to create the same concept for HugeYield once it comes back online.
    What does this mean?
    It means that now, not only will you have a custom built downline in EZWF but in HY too.
    You can see what it is all about here: EZ Wealth Formula. No links are available, other than by request from a member, before pre-launch.
    I like to take advantage of every opportunity I can to build my HY business and I'm utilizing EZWF to do it.
    Always think outside the box.
    Always use any resource possible to your advantage.
    That's what builds you a successful portfolio of businesses.
    The cost for EZWF is a total of $84 per month.
    You break even at 3 personal referrals.
    It is a reverse 2 up system which means you lose your 2nd and 4th personal only to your upline, all others are yours.
    If you are interested in becoming one of the 100 founders before pre-launch, let me know.
    Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal Best Hybrid Compensation Plan Online http://uwanted2know.com/hugeyield"
    Why do they all come from Canada???!!

Post Thanks / Like

Because Canada is a scam friendly country....It's probably easier to scam from Canada then Nigeria....

You'll find it hard to get the cops there to investigate unless the scammer and the person scammed come from the same province....
    Even then if the scammer moves down the road it becomes a whole new investigation....That is if you can get a cop to investigate....

Post Thanks / Like

scamada???