Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Hmmmm. coulda swore she said her kids were minorities and we were somehow racist because we were somehow stopping her from feeding them. Not one minority in any of her pics. shocking as always I say.
    She has told so many different stories, does she even know anymore?

7/29/2012 7:07:27 PM
    When I got divorced 2 years ago, I didn't ask my brothers or sisters for help, I asked my father if I could stay at his house and he said one word, "No."

The man I was planning to marry after my divorce had been hit by a car and had serious injuries and I also couldn't live with him at that time.

So I had to push myself as hard as possible to start earning as much as I could online.

The only reason I mention income amounts is to show that certain businesses DO work the way they say they do, and people CAN earn online if they put full focus and a lot of effort into it.

My father needs help with my Mom now because she's bedridden with Alzheimers and Dad is going to be 80 in a couple weeks. I asked him again a few months ago if he'd like for me & my son to go live there and help, since I also have financial means now, and again, he said "No." The cost of full-care nursing home for Mom would be $4,500 per month, she's very heavy for Dad to move her around and take care of her and change her clothes, and it's obviously taking a toll on him, he looks 10 years older than he did last year.

Sometimes even when we start gaining a little more or a lot more than we had before, relatives still are not happy with us, sometimes people just like to dwell in their own thoughts and not even give a word of..."you did good." It would be nice though.

I believe her own Father knows a lot we don't...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    She has told so many different stories, does she even know anymore?

7/29/2012 7:07:27 PM
    When I got divorced 2 years ago, I didn't ask my brothers or sisters for help, I asked my father if I could stay at his house and he said one word, "No."

The man I was planning to marry after my divorce had been hit by a car and had serious injuries and I also couldn't live with him at that time.

So I had to push myself as hard as possible to start earning as much as I could online.

The only reason I mention income amounts is to show that certain businesses DO work the way they say they do, and people CAN earn online if they put full focus and a lot of effort into it.

My father needs help with my Mom now because she's bedridden with Alzheimers and Dad is going to be 80 in a couple weeks. I asked him again a few months ago if he'd like for me & my son to go live there and help, since I also have financial means now, and again, he said "No." The cost of full-care nursing home for Mom would be $4,500 per month, she's very heavy for Dad to move her around and take care of her and change her clothes, and it's obviously taking a toll on him, he looks 10 years older than he did last year.

Sometimes even when we start gaining a little more or a lot more than we had before, relatives still are not happy with us, sometimes people just like to dwell in their own thoughts and not even give a word of..."you did good." It would be nice though.

I believe her own Father knows a lot we don't
    Or it's just the typical scammer lie.

Post Thanks / Like

A 2012 branch of Kathleen's "pet snake?"

EZ Daily Income 2012.

See post 287 EZ serial spammer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As I posted in that thread http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandp...6/index12.html

Most likely this is some fake account that is used primarily as just another one of many to advertise this trash. There is no way to know how many actual MEMBERS are in that Scamland. It can be done by identifying IP addresses and I do know some banned members could not login back in unless they used a different computer.

I have not attempted to create a new account but I would probably not be able to because my IP has more than likely been blocked. My thoughts, not sure but honestly I do not want an account there free or whatever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think we need to get on the band wagon for NuSkin since it seems to be the most popular subject in here. Maybe all the attention will have an effect on the public political scene here in USA. It surely is getting heated but of course, we don't talk politics and best not to as it is really down and dirty right now.

With all the shootings going on in America, gun control would be something I would get involved in - geez what legal citizen needs an assault rifle??? Wandering here, now back to EZWealth - now that is a thought easy wealth, rich over night, win the lottery, - nothing comes easy even with wealth.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to get on the band wagon for NuSkin since it seems to be the most popular subject in here. Maybe all the attention will have an effect on the public political scene here in USA. It surely is getting heated but of course, we don't talk politics and best not to as it is really down and dirty right now.

With all the shootings going on in America, gun control would be something I would get involved in - geez what legal citizen needs an assault rifle??? Wandering here, now back to EZWealth - now that is a thought easy wealth, rich over night, win the lottery, - nothing comes easy even with wealth.
    Mary Evelyn Simpson has plenty to say about gun control "scratchy." I was going to ignore the woman pontificating about the subject but as you have mentione it, it may not hurt to see that she is trying to air her views on British political stands on that subject.

I quote Mary Evelyn (Scamland's Pillager of The Year) award winner. See post for this years Queen of Scamland on British law. Scroll down the pace to see Princess Pontificator and the views she published on August 14th

This is what gun control has done for England, not real pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Check this out, the big mouth is getting even braver! Does even Ron Walsh know the things she posts for all authorities and others to see??

RE: Work At Home: Easy, Pays DAILY!

8/16/2012 6:47:36 PM

One of my newer Resellers who joined last week just contacted me and said he's been reading the backoffice every day and it's a LOT of INFO! That's what I like to hear about...members who are studying!

There are also small classified ads you can use for newspaper advertising that also make great online ads and subject-lines for safelists! There's a ton of different things you can do with the backoffice ad-copy for online & offline promotions, and I can also send you a ton more ads that I wrote for myself & my team!

Your income is truly unlimited...DAILY...with EZ Wealth Solution!

EZ Wealth Solution - The # 1 Get Paid Today Program On The Net!

Nearly 5 years worldwide! The pay plan is PATENTED! When Ron Walsh says in the intro video..."proprietary payplan"...that means it's his property. He already took legal action against a member last year (now a former member) who tried to create a business upon that pay plan, and that person had to then change his pay plan for his biz! EZWS is PATENTED and PROPRIETARY!!
    Could anyone verify that!!??

Post Thanks / Like

Could anyone verify that!!??
    Why would anyone bother ??

Kathleen said it.

Much safer to treat it as just ANOTHER lie
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Mary Evelyn Simpson has plenty to say about gun control "scratchy." I was going to ignore the woman pontificating about the subject but as you have mentione it, it may not hurt to see that she is trying to air her views on British political stands on that subject.

I quote Mary Evelyn (Scamland's Pillager of The Year) award winner. See post for this years Queen of Scamland on British law. Scroll down the pace to see Princess Pontificator and the views she published on August 14th

This is what gun control has done for England, not real pretty.
    Oh wow, now she is an authority on British law, what is next??

This case really happened. Proof, please.

On August 22, 1999, Tony Martin of Emneth, Norfolk, England, killed one burglar and wounded a second.

In April, 2000, he was convicted and is now serving a life term..

How did it become a crime to defend one's own life in the once great British Empire?

It started with the Pistols Act of 1903. This seemingly reasonable law forbade selling pistols to minors or felons and established that handgun sales were to be made only to those who had a license. The Firearms Act of 1920 expanded licensing to include not only handguns but all firearms except shotguns..
    Later laws passed in 1953 and 1967 outlawed the carrying of any weapon by private citizens and mandated the registration of all shotguns.
    I will have to get a more stable opinion as to whether or not this is a true story. Anyone know??

Probably her really good friend Peter Fogel sent it to her so he could spread more hatred about our President Obama. Yuck!! Those folks are sick!

Post Thanks / Like

I will have to get a more stable opinion as to whether or not this is a true story. Anyone know??
    Yep, true story: Tony Martin story on Wikipedia
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

snopes.com: Protection could lead to a life sentence

Probably got it from here and the person copying it made this apparently ignored statement:

Is this a true gun control case?

Is this a true gun control case?

« on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact or Not do not turn this into a political bashing thread.
    I got the below e-mail and can not find it on snopes, I did find a website that has the same e-mail on it. http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=597 My post here is not to start a fight but to find out if anyone knows if this case is real. Because if it is,,,,,,, IMO we the American people are also at risk, maybe not right now but I believe with the current laws in place it is not far fetched to think we could find our selves in the same position some day.
    Wikipedia Report

Murder trial

On 23 August 1999, Martin was charged with the murder of Barras, the attempted murder of Fearon, "wounding with intent to cause injury" to Fearon, and "possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life".[5]

English law permits one person to kill another in self defence only if the person defending him or herself uses no more than "reasonable force"; it is the responsibility of the jury to determine whether or not an unreasonable amount of force was used.[7] The jury at the trial were told that they had the option of returning a verdict of manslaughter rather than murder, if they thought that Martin "did not intend to kill or cause serious bodily harm".[8] However, the jurors found Martin guilty of murder by a 10 to 2 majority.[9]

He was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommended minimum term to serve of 9 years, reduced to 8 years by the Lord Chief Justice.

[edit] Appeal

An appeal was considered in October 2001 by three senior judges headed by Lord Woolf, LCJ. Submissions by the defence that Martin had fired in his own defence were rejected by the appeal court. On this occasion the defence also submitted evidence that Martin suffered paranoid personality disorder specifically directed at anyone intruding into his home. This submission was accepted by the Court of Appeal and, on the grounds of diminished responsibility, Martin's murder conviction was replaced by manslaughter carrying a five year sentence, and his ten year sentence for wounding Fearon was reduced to three years. These sentences were to run concurrently.[10]

[edit] Parole applications and release

Martin was imprisoned in Highpoint Prison, Suffolk. When he became eligible for parole and early release in January 2003, the Parole Board rejected his application without stating a reason.[11] The chairman of the parole board, Sir David Hatch, in an interview with The Times described Martin as "a very dangerous man" who may still believe his action had been right.[12]

Martin challenged the decision in the High Court, where the parole board's decision was upheld.[13] Probation officers on Martin's cases said there was an "unacceptable risk" that Martin might again react with excessive force if other would-be burglars intruded on his Norfolk farm.[14] On 28 July 2003, Martin was released after serving three years of his five-year sentence,[5] the maximum period for which he could be held following good behaviour.

--------

I believe I trust that report more than Miss Potty Queen, Mary Evelyn Thompson.
    Last edited by scratchycat; 08-17-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: coding

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yes, but distorted in that email to help in the campaign against gun control in USA. Now used as a weapon against President Obama.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From: Kathleen Vanbeekom [mailto:kathleenvanbeekom@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:08 AM
    To:
    Subject: Huge Week! EZWS is Rockin` from a Million Displaced Zeeklers!

You are receiving this email because you or someone at
    this email address registered at EZWealthSolution.com

Hi ,

Yesterday, I mentioned that lots of new members joined in the last several days and immediately upgraded to at least Packages 2 and 3. I also just received a new Reseller who came in at 4 Packages. Those are fantastic commissions!

You may have heard that there are ONE MILLION displaced members of Zeek, and they are all looking for a legitimate business to join. NOW is the time for YOU to join EZ Wealth Solution and start promoting your link so you can get the attention of a lot of those former Zeek members! A lot of us in EZWS have had an excellent week since Zeek was shut down because tons of Zeeklers are pouring into EZWS and a lot of them are upgrading to higher packages!

==>>Here's what's different and better about EZWS than all other businesses out there:

*** When you're upgraded and qualified on the packages you joined, you can receive rollups and passups from lower-package members who bring in signups at higher levels than they are on, BEFORE and AFTER they upgrade! Lots of Package 1 members are bringing in high package signups under them, and they can't collect those commissions but YOU CAN if you're on higher packages and qualified, so upgrade as high as you can, immediately, and promote your EZWS link as much as you can! Then after they upgrade, you still get the first two sales from them on Packages 2 thru 5, in addition to any sales they brought in BEFORE they upgraded to 2 thru 5, this is HUGE amounts of MONEY!

*** When people quit EZWS, all their tour-takers roll up so you can contact all the tour-takers of any quitters under you, and a LOT of them JOIN and UPGRADE! I don't know of any other business that rolls up the tour-takers of quitters! You can easily contact all your tour-takers and Resellers AND contact the tour-takers of quitters thru this EZ Wealth Mailer every day, this is one of the main tools available in the backoffice to help you earn a HUGE DAILY INCOME!

I'm looking forward to seeing you join, and if you CAN upgrade to Packages 2 thru 5, please do so! I will provide you with even more ads and free ad sites, and there are ads & sources in the backoffice also!

Truly, every day you wait to join is a day you're losing potential multi $100's to multi $1,000's per day. The combined commission for a 2&3 signup is $344, and the combined commission for a 2,3,4 signup is $841, and the combination of 2 thru 5 is $1,838 and you can also receive lots of those in PASSIVE commissions from your team, every day, at any time of day! Join NOW and upgrade as high as you can, and promote to the one million displaced Zeeklers, THIS is a MAJOR AUTUMN RUSH of 2012!

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

To Date We Have Paid Out Well Over $1,700,000.00

Kathleen Vanbeekom
    kathleenvanbeekom@gmail.com
    Why, look who is picking the Zeek corpse.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Why, look who is picking the Zeek corpse.

Soapboxmom
    Oh yes!! She was on it as soon as it was announced!!

Huge Week! EZWS is Rockin` from a Million Displaced Zeeklers!
    Everyone who believes that please raise your hands

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keeps getting more and more desperate, now we are digging up Archives cause no one reads the silly Gazette:

Adland Community Gazette - Issue 24 Mayl 2012 (Remember to hover over this link, copy & paste in a new Tab or Window, so you won't be redirected to their Splash page!)
    Hi,

I'm Kathleen VanBeekom, I've been an active member of Adlandpro Community since 2006, and an affiliate of the classifieds since 1998. I created some banners for the classifieds in the late 1990's that are still in the Affiliate area!

Before getting online, I was also involved in USA mail-order marketing for many years, and the print-ad way of doing things is to put 50% or more of your profits into more advertising, and constantly test headlines and ad-copy and advertising sources.

Most people online are in too much of a hurry to test ads, or don't know that they should, and don't put in their time and effort long enough to earn enough profit to put into paid advertising. Everyone wants fast and free. You can start fast and free, and then plan to put a certain percentage of your profits into paid advertising, start with a plan and stick with it.

Advertising should not be a random situation. I've heard from a lot of members in my online business teams who gave up after just a few days of posting a few ads online, and getting no leads. There are 100,000's of people online posting tons of ads, and if you want to compete, you need to CONSISTENTLY promote in lots of different sites DAILY and be UNIQUE and try different promotional methods, also include social networking and photo/name branding, not just plastering the internet with anonymous ads and expecting leads and income to pour in.

My usual day is promoting to approximately 35 or more ad sites. When I first started marketing online in the late 1990's, Adlandpro Classifieds was one of my main sources of traffic, and it still is, and in the past several years in conjuction with the Community...Adlandpro is one of the advertising sources that has helped me be able to earn a full-time homebased income without a "real job".

Adlandpro Community is part of a balanced advertising day, it's great for promoting, networking, and photo/name branding. We can also share our Community forum posts to Facebook and Twitter, and that really brings in a lot of views to our forum posts AND the posts of other members in our forums.

Photo and name branding are extremely important, lots of Adlandpro Community members all over the internet recognize each other in other ad sites and networks, even if they haven't logged into the Community for a long time!

Adlandpro is the place for branding, networking, and advertising, all in one. Anyone who's not utilizing the Community consistently is missing out, because even the signature files at the bottom of our forum posts are bringing us traffic and paid signups for our businesses.

Did you know? The selfmade millionaire marketer, Ewen Chia, lists Adlandpro Classifieds as one of only seven recommended classified ad sites in his book, "How I Made My First Million On The Internet And How You Can, Too!" That's a very high recommendation, considering there are 10,000's to 100,000's of classified ad sites online. If a millionaire only lists 7 and Adlandpro is ONE of them, that's a reason to consistently post at Adlandpro!

Do you think the internet has caused more impatience, laziness, and a sheeple mentality?

Some people actually think that advertising sites have a stagnant, non-increasing membership! That is not true! Online advertising sites are constantly getting lots of new members all across the board, in classifieds sites, networks, safelists, and traffic exchanges.

I'm a member of at least 50 safelists, and those each have thousands to tens of thousands of subscribers, so when people say think certain businesses are saturated, they are not saturated. There are 100,000's of online marketers and thousands of businesses, just because you see several dozen ads per day for the same popular businesses, that's not saturation.

People say, "I'm not joining THAT BIZ because it's saturated" (if they see 12 ads for something within a day, of all the tons of safelists & marketers), or they say, "I'm not joining THAT because nobody is advertising it except YOU" (even if the only person advertising it is getting wealthy because he/she is one of the few people promoting it). Or they say, "I'm not joining THAT BIZ because I heard it's a scam." Where did you hear it from? Complete strangers who've never been in it, or quitters who never studied it and gave up after 3 days of posting 3 ads? One of the quitters in a biz I'm in told me he thought it was a scam because he didn't get any leads after posting a few ads for a few days. Is that what makes a scam? Getting no leads from a few ads? People have the most ridiculous explanations for the word "scam".

Know what a scam is? Putting money into something and not getting what you paid for, or being promised money for your time and not getting paid for time put in. THOSE are meanings of the word "scam".

The only way to say a lack of leads is a scam is if you paid for leads. If you didn't pay for leads and didn't get leads, then you weren't scammed. LOL!

Do your own studying, and the best way to study a business is by being a member of the business and taking ACTION on the information the business offers you.

Why do people give up so quickly on online businesses? Probably because we're bombarded with thousands of ads for more businesses every day. That's why it's important to know what you're looking at, and to find a business you can feel rock-solid about, and that maintains your attention, enthusiasm, and loyalty.

Most people would love to earn an online income that's large enough to live on, without working at a real job. So why don't more people STUDY businesses more closely, and stick with a good one and work it relentlessly?

When we're little kids, we need to learn to tie our shoes, and we DO learn. So why don't adults LEARN about businesses? Some adults have been online for years and still have not learned to copy & paste, and that's easier to learn as an adult, than learning to tie shoes as a 5-year old. If adults at home can earn an income from pasting ads into free ad sites, why not stick with it? Decades after learning to tie shoes, somehow, some people can't find the motivation to learn how to generate an income from an easier activity.

The worst thing that can happen is, you allow someone else's opinion to become your own, without doing your own studying, and missing out on your own greatness because you believed an unknowledgeable opinion.

Don't allow anyone who's not in your same career path to tell you not to pursue your career path. Don't allow anyone who's not SERIOUS about your business to tell you not to pursue that business.

You've probably heard that before, now here's a unique way to remember not to let anyone who's not in online marketing, or not in your business, to tell you not to pursue your business:

Imagine if an alien from another planet told you that you CAN'T be successful if you're a human on earth. (Now replace the word "human" with the words "internet marketer"...and replace the word "earth" with the name of your business!) You CAN BE successful as a human on earth, and you KNOW that...so don't let ANYONE who's an ALIEN to internet marketing or an alien to your particular business tell you that you can't be successful in what you choose to do, because lots of other people ARE successful in online marketing AND in the business you're in. Remember that!

Don't let anyone who's alien to you, or alien to internet marketing, or alien to your business tell you what to do, don't let anyone tell you that you can't be successful when you know other people who ARE successful in the same career path and business. If YOU want to be a successful human on earth, then make your own decisions and stick with them, do your own studying and form your own opinions, because all the other humans on earth are just humans...just like you, and if you don't know their motivation or knowledge, then don't let them make your decisions for you or form your opinions for you, and most of them are not into online marketing and have not studied marketing for decades, and of those who are, only a small percentage are successful. If you want to be successful at something, listen to the people who ARE successful at it. If you want to fail or give up, listen to those who've never tried or gave up.
    Here are 2 long-term businesses created by people with decades of marketing experience, I've been with both of these for years and both have very detailed back offices with lots of advice and promotional tools for online AND offline marketing, and both have lots of members who've earned $1,000's per month:

EZ Wealth Solution has a patented pay-plan: Nearly 5 years in business! I've been a member for over 2 years.
    EZ Wealth Solution - The # 1 Get Paid Today Program On The Net!

Lotto Magic is rated A with the Better Business Bureau: Nearly 17 years in business! I've been a member for over 5 years.
    Home-Based Business Pays You To Play The Lottery!

Here's my most active forum at Adlandpro Community, I started this 6 & a half years ago:
    List All Your Biz Sites Here:
    List All Your Biz Sites Here | View Forum | AdlandPro Community

ADLANDPRO GAZETTE: August 2012
    100% Daily Commissions, Unlimited Times per Day! VIDEOS Close Your Sales!
    EZ WEALTH SOLUTION Offers YOU the BEST Services & Excellent Support!
    Lotto Magic: Rated A with the Better Business Bureau! Surprised?
    You Can GET PAID Every MONTH To Play in EVERY Twice-Weekly DRAWING of 42-State POWERBALL, even when your tickets don't win!

Now using the same method above you can go directly to where this quote came from:

ADLANDPRO GAZETTE: August 2012 | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is it too early for congratulations to SPAMMER QUEEN OF THE WEEK, Kathleen Vanbeekom!!??? I wouldn't think so. With all her many 'nicey, nasty' followers we know she will win and hey, she deserves it!!! Look at all the trash we have copied in here!!! It is a mountain of lies and she still spouts them.

Peter Fogel you can take a flying leap off a mountain just anytime and take that Mary Evelyn Simpson with you please.

No, I am not upset, just wanting you to know - give it out, you get it right back and not only in RS.

Check out their POTW - person (scammer) of the week forum in Scamlandpro.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

We have far more interesting news in the pipeline than OldHatBeenkom News.

Jill Bachman and Carol Salisbury are the big boys in Bowdoin and BoggyBoy Land.

Did you attend Thrive University recommended by Mary Evelyn Kathleen?

Graduates from Thrive University. What an opportunity for a good cartoonist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree they are OldHat now and the ones who are making the most money are probably the ones keeping a low key attitude. That way they quietly hook up the little fishes and take the money. Screamers like KCV are just that screamers and overkill does not get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen has competition with her EZ promotions. Michael Clayton has a forum where Scamlanders can advertise their business opps and his forum shows yet an other EZ get rich quick program. However there is the name of another Scamlander on the EZ splash page promoted by Michael Clayton, a Denyse Peoples.

How many more versions of these EZ scams are there on Scamland and who in Scamland promotes the most pernicious version?

EZProfit100

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SBM will love that one P2P, she knows a little about those Texas preachers!!!

When considering a Home Business Opportunity, most people have one simple question... "Is this a Real Opportunity with a Real Person behind the Web Site?" With EZprofit100, the answer is yes. My name is Art Rayburn. I am the founder of EZprofit100 and I am also a Pastor in Texas. If you'd like further information about me, check out the "Common-Sense Encourager" page.
    If you have questions about EZprofit100, you can contact me by email or phone: email: art@ezprofit100.com
    Phone: (903) 436-0058 (Central Time)
    EZprofit100.com - My Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Actually someone could start a new thread on this guy.

Art Rayburn

Gateway Expression

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Kathleen has competition with her EZ promotions. Michael Clayton has a forum where Scamlanders can advertise their business opps and his forum shows yet an other EZ get rich quick program. However there is the name of another Scamlander on the EZ splash page promoted by Michael Clayton, a Denyse Peoples.

How many more versions of these EZ scams are there on Scamland and who in Scamland promotes the most pernicious version?

EZProfit100
    Interesting that the name Denyse Peoples has been removed from Michael Clayton's splash page. Michael has now been referred by ???.

Denyse Peoples must have something to hide.

Post Thanks / Like

Another EZ money maker pimped on Scamlandpro

Type http://www. then adlandpro.com/ad/1158174/100-F-R-E-E-Business-StartUp-HUGE-RESPONSE-146-New-SignUps-in-24-hours.aspx?index=9&total=20738&cat=327

As the FOUNDER of the EZ Daily Cash Generator, I am in the process of building a HUGE Team of SERIOUS people who want to earn a large 6-figure income in the next 6-12 months! NEXT 100 PEOPLE ONLY! I will pay your complete start-up costs

Jim Carpenter founder.

type http://www. then adlandpro.com/UserAds/jcarpenter.aspx

Note that the new web site which Jim Carpenter is pushing in on Scamlandpro is cashingindaily.com not one with an EZ handle
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-27-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen certainly has got competetion with current Person of the Week taking over EZ promotions on Adlandpro.

How about EZlist

type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2570313/FREE-Traffic-and-1097-INSTANT-COMMISSIONS.aspx?flag=1

Does anybody know anything about Greg Chadwick? Any connection with Ron Walsh or the original EZ promoters Jason and Stacey?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Has she decided to get a REAL job?? Maybe the US Government did not like the ads specifying her as an agent for the government...

Thanks, Luis Miguel,

The most difficult was coming home and realizing I wasn't with the big pile of relatives anymore!

My house is too quiet, my sons are always busy doing other things, then I decided to get more involved in the real-world community.

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2567627/My-Mom-and-Family/4.aspx