Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: How legit is EZ Wealth Solution? Kathleen Vanbeekom Promoter

Simply because you asked this is her comment:
    Many resellers of EZ Wealth Solution have had multi $1,000 days, many times within the 4 year history of the company. If it's achievable for many members to be able to accomplish this income by doing simple online tasks, then it's an achievable income.

I myself have earned large incomes from many online businesses by doing simple online tasks: posting ads and sending followup emails, basically just copying & pasting and clicking. These are skills most online users use every day.

HAS ANYONE EVER LOOKED UP WHETHER OR NOT SCAM DISCUSSION SITES ARE POTENTIALLY SCAMS WITHIN THEMSELVES?
    This is currently being sent to lawmakers in all 50 states:
    ### Advertisers are not to be targeted individually on scam-bust genre of sites because they are not the owner of the business. A business owner is ultimately responsible for any and all advertising issues of every member of the company. If scam sites are harassing an advertiser by name with no proof of wrongdoing, the scam site owner is liable to be named in a class action suit from all advertisers of that business if it causes a potential loss of income for all advertisers of that business, if business is NOT a scam and publicly implied as a scam without proof, and if that information is read and believed by the general public. If income is determined to be achievable by many advertisers of a business by doing simple repetitive tasks, then that income is considered a valid potential earning among all advertisers. Potential income is determined by median income of all advertisers from the previous year, removing all zero dollar earners from the calculations, and averaging all earnings of all members who earned income. The lost potential income is then calculated for the amount of time that the erroneous scam post was in existence, for example, if lost income is calculated at an average of $25,000 per year from the total of earning advertisers, and divided by for example a 4 month scam post thread, all plaintiffs in the class action suit, including all zero-dollar earners compensated for potential loss of motivation, may each receive approximately $8,333 in compensation from the scam site owner, if there are 1,000 advertisers in a company at the time of the action, the total damages incurred to the owner of the scam site would be $8,333,000. These figures are an example, actual monetary awards may be higher or lower depending upon average median income per group and amount of time of scam post. ###
    KEEP IN MIND: Posters at scam sites have no specialized training or education that makes them more reliable than your neighbor or grandma.
    * Is there a SPECIFIC list of rules and consequences that posters need to MANDATORILY READ and CHECK A BOX TO AGREE before being allowed to start posting?

* Are those rules and consequences enforced by administration in EVERY post?

* Does the site actually allow equal viewpoints, without preconceived ideas that the business or owner is wrong from the start?

* Does administration look at every post and immediately clean up violations, or have RELIABLE no-slack assistants to do so?

* Do the posters stay on topic about the business or owner being discussed, without off-topic banter?

* Do the posters understand the compensation plan of the business well enough that they can explain it to other people from memory, without needing to read it from a site or paper?

* Have any of the posters in threads been IN the business being discussed? If none of the posters have been IN a featured business, how can they offer valid negative commentary?

* If posters are disparaging a business they ARE or WERE in, did they put in a focused promotional effort for a prolonged amount of time, at least 20 provable hours of promotional time, and can they show proof of their efforts to other people, such as hundreds of actual ads posted at ad sites or received CC copies of safemail ads sent?

* Do individual posters gather their own information or just repeat negative opinions from other posters without doing their own in-depth study?

* Do scam posters from USA understand the different aspects of non-ponzi pyramids and MLMs, and ratings and other aspects of the Better Business Bureau, and rules of the U.S. Postal Service about mailing sales materials, plus the one-call rule of individual cold-calling (one call allowed, if answer is no, then caller must never call again)?

* There are no set rules governing scam discussion sites, there are, however, rules about potential loss of income resulting from these sites, if targeted individuals can prove lost income during the time frame of the postings, the site owner is liable to be held responsible for all discussions pertaining to that individual's loss of income and expenses incurred therein, especially if there is no Mandatory Posting Agreement with which every poster needs to be in agreement prior to start of posting.
    Hi Mary Evelyn,

This issue could be coming to an agreed close today. I don't know if Arthur is at that particular site, but my reseller who quit had communicated with him somewhere, but false biz information is very damaging especially when the business is good.
    Hi Peter,

It's coming to a close, I may actually regain the POTW leadership, I'm considering partner(s) but that depends upon if anyone would want to publicly help run the election with their own name & photo and not behind an icon, and agree to be "of community". I'd like to run it as an electronic ballot 2-nominee election so it would be more competitive and hopefully without public statements about anyone not winning.

Post Thanks / Like

First of all it is heartening to know that the information on Real Scam has ruffled feathers over at warm and fuzzy Adland. EZ Wealth's promoter has answered the original question by explaining exactly why it is a pyramid scheme without a product of intrinsic value and thrown in a few threats at the same time, just to let the world know the quality of professionalism they can expect from that business as well.

SC, the first internet "attack" is always unpleasant and often hurtful. People do a lot of things from the safety of their computer screens, as well as running and promoting online frauds/scams. They always forget that the same schemes that they are promoting now will later be well known as illegal or simply unsustainable failures and that their words today are embedded in the internet forever. I love the thought of a "neutral" individual obtaining a password to delete items that they now regret writing. (This is in fact possible on the infamous AdlandPro where "truths" are frequently edited after the by the less scrupulous members, but I think it must be the exception where internet discussion forums are concerned - see the thread on TG. lol)

One thing that noone needs to be concerned about are threats to sue by scammers or facilitors of scams. They always forget the little issue of DISCOVERY which would make any legal action by them very unwise indeed - assuming they could even find a lawyer to represent them or a court to admit the case.

As far as popularity and issues of reputation are concerned, the internet is a place where everyone can be very vulnerable , because of it's anonymity. People can lie or make attacks that they would never dare to do face to face. However the plus side is that when a load of BS appears in one site, there are always others, including this one where people can come and find out some verifiable truths about the people who are trying to line their pockets at the expense of their "so called" friends.

Post Thanks / Like

This is currently being sent to lawmakers in all 50 states
    In view of the US Government's current push against financial fraud, including those operating on the internet, and the resulting prosecutions, this might be as intelligent as Thomas Andy Bowdoin's impromptu visit to the Florida AG's office. lol

KEEP IN MIND: Posters at scam sites have no specialized training or education that makes them more reliable than your neighbor or grandma.
    I am sure that the many lawyers, forensic accountants and other professionals who participate in the reputable forums which discuss financial fraud will agree with that too. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Here are two real good links to use on these scammers if it is taking place in the US. I have used them often.

StopFraud.gov - Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Lil Ol' Radical Me;11659 They always forget the little issue of DISCOVERY [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    They always forget the little issue of DISCOVERY which would make any legal action by them very unwise indeed - assuming they could even find a lawyer to represent them or a court to admit the case.
    They also forget the history of the scam. Old grannies and grumpy old men profer their advice and don't charge a fee.

Kathleen is the third EZ flag bearer I know. First was "Brenda" whose best mate was "wisowl" or "Barb" from Australia. I have put a picture of her in RS as some thought she was associated with Buster and (Quicksilver?) I have had a couple of conversations with Buster but "quicksilver" is unknown to me other than the fact that she chose the nick name for the poison mercury. "Barb" from Australia is also a poisonous variety of cyberspace residents.

2nd EZ flag bearer was "Angus" a Brit who ran a .5% a day autosurf. Angus plugged it ad nauseum on MCF then he started waving the EZ flag on Kirk The Stone's Income Portal. I have a photograph of Angus if anybody wishes to see it. Angus knew who won the 1953 or 1954 Derby and named them all. I think Neversaydie, aurial and pink horse were the first three. I made a lot of pocket money on that bet! Angus has a huge cigar in his "cake hole" and dressed in good Scottish tweeds. He may have been a somebody in his time.

Next comes Kathleen a silly little girl who could admit she made a big mistake at this juncture. If she wants to be "proverbially raped by her Adpro bosses, she will loose her assets. Poor kid. I actually feel sorry for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Apologies to RS admin. I got a trojan in one of my computers and that one is still in the shop. They asked if I had anything I wanted to save on this one and I said only if you can find it in a folder which I named "Complete Crap." It amazed me to unearth what my brother used to term "The Crypt of Crap." His story started with the cat that crept in xxxxxxed and crept out. Will ask "oldcoot" to tell us the rest.

Will get shop to wipe this hard disk when they have abstracted all the interesting EZCrap and got it on their network.

Post Thanks / Like

There's an old saying in legal circles: "A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"

The same can obviously be said for silly little female posters on known HYIP ponzi promoting forums.

If foolishness were not involved, why on earth would someone come out with this little gem:

There are no set rules governing scam discussion sites, there are, however, rules about potential loss of income resulting from these sites, if targeted individuals can prove lost income during the time frame of the postings, the site owner is liable to be held responsible for all discussions pertaining to that individual's loss of income and expenses incurred therein, especially if there is no Mandatory Posting Agreement with which every poster needs to be in agreement prior to start of posting.
    "potential loss of income" when it's an illegal lottery club and an internet based money game being discussed ??

Oh, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E

This just gets more and more ridiculous.

Geez,

people have got to start using real lawyers and real courts, not basing their legal knowledge on last weeks' episode of Judge Judy or Law and Order.

What a nonsense.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Simply because you asked this is her comment:
    A comment which, at least for those of us in the U.S., is pretty funny.

This is currently being sent to lawmakers in all 50 states:
    If scam sites are harassing an advertiser by name with no proof of wrongdoing, the scam site owner is liable to be named in a class action suit
    Bzzt! False. The writer probably ought to take a look at 47 USC 230. In relevant part, it reads: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." In other words, the "scam site owner" is not liable for what others post. Moreover, since this is a federal statute, it preempts any state law to the contrary.

So send away. Winter's coming. I'm sure those state lawmakers could use more firestarter.

all plaintiffs in the class action suit, including all zero-dollar earners compensated for potential loss of motivation, may each receive approximately $8,333 in compensation from the scam site owner
    Actually, they may each be liable to that "scam site owner" as a result of a SLAPP countersuit.

Wanna bet?

* Is there a SPECIFIC list of rules and consequences that posters need to MANDATORILY READ and CHECK A BOX TO AGREE before being allowed to start posting?

* Are those rules and consequences enforced by administration in EVERY post?

* Does the site actually allow equal viewpoints, without preconceived ideas that the business or owner is wrong from the start?

Blah, blah, blah.
    Who cares? Not the law.

if targeted individuals can prove lost income during the time frame of the postings, the site owner is liable to be held responsible for all discussions pertaining to that individual's loss of income and expenses incurred therein
    Do you believe that repeating nonsense makes it more true?

Additionally, as LORM writes, bluster notwithstanding most scammers would pull their own heads off before actually suing anyone. Not only would they have to answer questions about the scams they run, they'd have to prove damages. This means giving defendants authorizations to obtain tax returns to verify lost income. Blather aside, that $18.75 per month doesn't add up to very much.

SBM had the bad luck to run into particularly stupid scammers.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity2 View Post
    Apologies to RS admin. I got a trojan in one of my computers and that one is still in the shop. They asked if I had anything I wanted to save on this one and I said only if you can find it in a folder which I named "Complete Crap." It amazed me to unearth what my brother used to term "The Crypt of Crap." His story started with the cat that crept in xxxxxxed and crept out. Will ask "oldcoot" to tell us the rest.

Will get shop to wipe this hard disk when they have abstracted all the interesting EZCrap and got it on their network.
    It's a badge of honor....most likely given to you by one of the scammers you've helped expose here on RS....

Keep up the great work
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    It's a badge of honor....most likely given to you by one of the scammers you've helped expose here on RS....

Keep up the great work
    Yes it is called "Account Suspended" okosh. I have paid the hosting fee and the name hosting. I have no criminal record or record of unpaid civil debt, so the matter should be resolved fairly soon.

I have had a very good innings with All4hosting my.com web host. If Peter has decided to believe what he has heard about any nefarious online activities of mine, I would be sad but I have a .co.uk domain and a host who is also a good friend.

Peter Kelley from All4Hosting who hosts path2prosperity.com, was also Nick Smirnow's Pathway2prosperity first web host, so he has probably had a bellyful of similar souning domains and has probably not checked to see if the evidence against me is circumstantial or not. I will not forget Peter. He is a first class service provider.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-19-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Computer hacking is a criminal offense isn't it?
    hacking law 1

1. having knowingly accessed a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct having obtained information that has been determined by the United States Government pursuant to an Executive order or statute to require protection against unauthorized disclosure for reasons of national defense or foreign relations, or any restricted data, as defined in paragraph y of section 11 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, with reason to believe that such information so obtained could be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits, or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;
    Hacking laws according to the US government

While my pc was on standby yesterday and not connected to network, someone tried to use my IP address to gain access to it.
    I received a Trojan virus on my external HD last week. Today my email contained a virus which was eliminated by security. Most definitely P2P they are after us. Crooks who know criminals will do anything to get back at someone who is trying to expose them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity2 View Post

It is good you have someone who can do this for you. Could they trace where the virus came from? My security program could not find the source. Not sure what to do about them having my IP address and trying to hack my pc.

Post Thanks / Like

It is good you have someone who can do this for you. Could they trace where the virus came from? My security program could not find the source. Not sure what to do about them having my IP address and trying to hack my pc.
    Fortunately the matter of the hosting is being resolved and there has been no lasting damage to my system or peace of mind. The trojan was a flea bite that was easily removed by my excellent support team. I will not go off topic and discuss the advantages/disadvantages of high levels of neuroticism in the work place but I will be doing articles about it on my own blog in the not so distant future.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-19-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quick update! Focus has been shifted to personal attack against Scratchycat and trying to play down the EZ Wealth Pyramid Scheme and illegal Lotto Magic. You are losing MONEY you steal from the little guys Miz kcvan.

Yep, under attack by computer hackers, viruses sent from unknown sources, and continued defamation of character!! Not as tough skinned as some of you folks but us kitties have our ways. Rats are so fun to play with but even better when you bite their heads off. Ask any cat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Breaking news!!
    Tried to login to Adland, here is what I got!!
    Don't have an account? Make one for free!

An error has occured during login.
    •This account has been terminated. To re-enable it contact us.
    Login or Email
    Please type a name.Please type a valid user name. Only letters, numbers, or "_" are allowed.
    Password
    Please type a password.
    Remember Me
    Wrong username or password. Forgot your password?

Am I surprised, NO!!!!!

Actually I am very happy about it. No more Adland, no more getting hurt by spiteful and hateful people. Adland allows these people to slander others and the administration blames anyone except them. Five evil people rule and the beauty drains from Adland.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the thing:

It's a fact of nature that if you spend enough time in a pig pen, it doesn't matter how nice the pigs are, or how pure of heart you may be, eventually, you'll end up smelling just like a pig.

What's even worse, sooner or later, those outside the pig pen won't be able to tell the difference, so, they'll play it safe and treat the pens' residents and visitors alike by keeping their distance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here's the thing:

It's a fact of nature that if you spend enough time in a pig pen, it doesn't matter how nice the pigs are, or how pure of heart you may be, eventually, you'll end up smelling just like a pig.

What's even worse, sooner or later, those outside the pig pen won't be able to tell the difference, so, they'll play it safe and treat the pens' residents and visitors alike by keeping their distance.
    Hold the phone there...! Pigs are extremely intelligent and comparing them to Adland occupants is just unfair... to the pigs...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Hold the phone there...! Pigs are extremely intelligent
    Very true,

but, as smart as they are, they haven't yet worked out how to remove the smell which comes with continually rolling in their own excrement mixed with mud.

THAT'S
    the comparison I was making.

Nothing to do with intelligence.

Doesn't matter how nice and/or intelligent they are.

Mud and excrement are non discriminatory, they just stick where they can and are hard to remove, once applied.

Post Thanks / Like

Breaking news!!
    Tried to login to Adland, here is what I got!!

An error has occured during login.
    •This account has been terminated. To re-enable it contact us.
    Login or Email
    Please type a name.Please type a valid user name. Only letters, numbers, or "_" are allowed.
    Password
    Please type a password.
    Remember Me
    Wrong username or password. Forgot your password?

Am I surprised, NO!!!!!

Actually I am very happy about it. No more Adland, no more getting hurt by spiteful and hateful people. Adland allows these people to slander others and the administration blames anyone except them. Five evil people rule and the beauty drains from Adland.
    As you'd expect from a scam forum like Adland or TG....If you can't beat them with lies...Ban them....
    Oh so predictable....

Post Thanks / Like

Five evil people rule and the beauty drains from Adland.[/COLOR]
    I would put it a different way. I would say that five people are on the shortlist to be appointed as "The Mutt of Adland." I have been predicting the inevitable end of Adland on several forums for over a year. When these criminal boards go down, the owner always "sells" and remains in the backseat.

PRECEDENTS. 1) Jake The Snake sells to "wanrou." 2) Terry The Banker sells to "Mutt."

SPECULATION. Who will be The Mutt of Adland?

Fiedur may have a different Mutt of Adland and the five you mention may go to the slaughterhouse earlier than they anticipated.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Scratchy....

Just to let you know that the thread has now been deleted....I went to post there but it is gone....
    Yes folks...The real 'okosh'(me) has been a member of adland for over 5 years

Post Thanks / Like

I took a very quick look to see what had been deleted from Adland.

Vonbeenkom and her EZWealth crap may still be up but my first impression was that Fiedur's deletion squad have been at work even at an even faster rate than "Sydney" whom I named as "Director of Deletions" for Kent Black.

What has happened to the Polish site and “Fiedur's Photograpic Gems” with Polish pictures? Finding Polish to English translators and vica versa is relatively easy. Finding one who has sufficient security clearance to work on military installations in UK is not so easy. I passed on the name of one who was cleared to do this to Lynne Edgington in the spring of 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Scratchy....The real 'okosh'(me) has been a member of adland for over 5 years
    Will wait for news. The new "Mutt of Adland" is probably nosing around this forum to see if Buster and cronies have any Okosh free shelter in their sewers.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Scratchy....

Just to let you know that the thread has now been deleted....I went to post there but it is gone....
    Yes folks...The real 'okosh'(me) has been a member of adland for over 5 years
    I don't know which thread you found was missing but if it was the one where they were basting scratcycat alive, I have most of it. This extract from that thread should give RS members a clue as to what the Deletions Director wants removed from Adland.

QUOTE FROM MISSING ADLAND THREAD.

You know I find the following extremely interesting.

I'm sure you remember Judy Horton (aka path2prosperity over at realscams.com) who was going around Adland bashing everybody for scams including Roger McDivitt who was her last target before Admin decided to banish her from the community. Well now it seems that she and scratchycat are working in concert in the realscams forum. It seems as if they found each other or possibly planned it together. Sorta makes you think doesn't it?

I wonder what it'll take for Admin to take appropriate action against this screeching scratchtcat?

Shalom,

Peter

Even funnier in that thread is Bernier's boast that he was the one responsible for drawing Fiedur's attention to my web page about Adlandpro. Fiedur has known about that page on my .com web site for a long time and tried to get rid of it in his own inimitable way. My path2prosperity domain will be back online very soon and you can all see what pissed off the Adland pawns like Bernier, Keilec and Oakley. F5Mmillionaires club (sinking ship) and all that sail with her will soon be nothing but sewer sludge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is early in the game LRM but so far this little kitty is doing okay. I think the roasting might have taken away some of the smell.