Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just been paid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just been paid!

Definitely another MLM and bringing in more suckers. Even when people know these things just popup, here is quote:

Do you remember 12DailyPro and the 7 Dollar Miracle Matrix? Do you remember how both crashed and burned.

Just Been Paid

After reading the intro page, you should start getting out your money, you're gonna get rich!!

This should help Guru Ted Nicholas get richer.

Anyone got more info on this one?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

72.32.125.177 justbeenpaid.com

hosted by:
    Rackspace Hosting
    5000 Walzem Road
    San Antonio
    TX
    United States
    shares an IP address with:

Monster prelaunch

Build Freedom.com

viralmoneymagnet (redirects to Buildfreedom.com)

x10thinkers.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you. I need to get these scams posted in Adland. Maybe a few folks will pay attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Just been paid!

Re: Just-Been-Paid-Money.Com

Hey: If Just Been Paid is a scam then in 30 days I will be using my profits to play the game of compounding. However, after really looking in to this site, I honestly believe that Frederick Mann is not trying to scam anyone, and that even though his system is modeled after the Ponzi Scheme, he has installed a way to stop any member from being defrauded by installing the restart. If the site is taken down by American Government agencies for fear of possible or potential fraud, then that would and is the risk that all members have to take.

That is why I only used $1000 dollars to buy positions in the Just Been Paid Company.

I think some members are about to start a new site on their own at [URL removed by mod] I recommend joining this site and following this member because they do their due-diligence and keep up with the risk factor. The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com site owner(s) will give you honest forcast on when you need to start percentage withdrawing your money.

Right now The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com is recommending every member withdraw 50% of their profits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justbeenpaid View Post
    Re: Just-Been-Paid-Money.Com

Hey: If Just Been Paid is a scam then in 30 days I will be using my profits to play the game of compounding. However, after really looking in to this site, I honestly believe that Frederick Mann is not trying to scam anyone, and that even though his system is modeled after the Ponzi Scheme, he has installed a way to stop any member from being defrauded by installing the restart. If the site is taken down by American Government agencies for fear of possible or potential fraud, then that would and is the risk that all members have to take.

That is why I only used $1000 dollars to buy positions in the Just Been Paid Company.

I think some members are about to start a new site on their own at [URL removed by mod] I recommend joining this site and following this member because they do their due-diligence and keep up with the risk factor. The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com site owner(s) will give you honest forcast on when you need to start percentage withdrawing your money.

Right now The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com is recommending every member withdraw 50% of their profits.
    Uh, huh - only a $1,000!!

If every member withdraws 50% of their profits, it would probably crash the company but why don't they just withdraw 100%!!?? Makes more sense to me and put it where it might really count - your OWN BANK ACCOUNT!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"

It is all the same - JSS Tripler and JUST BEEN PAID.

Post Thanks / Like

It's now the last period of play and there's only 5 minutes remaining in the game:

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LRM, I went over there and copied the message (bad eyesight), so I could try to reread this thing.

Update:
    Starting today, there will be an "8%
    Withdrawal Fee." The reasons for this
    are provided on the above page.

Within the next few days, a "$10 free
    money" pay-it-forward feature will be
    implemented. When members open their
    JSS-Tripler accounts, they automatically
    get a $10 credit in their JSS-Tripler
    accounts. They can use this to buy a
    JSS-Tripler position and immediately
    start earning 2% per day.

(It's actually a "loan" because 90
    days later their JSS accounts will
    be debited with $10.)

Existing JSS-Tripler members who
    have not yet funded their JSS-Tripler
    accounts will also receive the "$10
    free money."

You'll be able to tell your prospects
    that just by joining, they get "$10
    free money" that immediately starts
    earning 2% per day!

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann
    In simple language they take your money, then CHARGE you a fee to get back 2% of it!! It must take low intelligence to try that bit...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's now the last period of play and there's only 5 minutes remaining in the game:

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com
    Once again Black December is striking and it is only a matter of time (not very much time) how long the pimps can collect from the sheep.

Post Thanks / Like

You folks are very quick to judge without any proof of what you are talking about. I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. This is just a witch hunt with pre-conceived ideas that are so far from the truth that it is unnerving. To spread these lies and innuendos is irresponsible. Kind of reminds me of our current administration.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jvpaul View Post
    I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. .
    Darn, Now I have to clean up my computer screen, Please warn us before you tell a funny. You are right about one thing, It is not a MLM, It is a scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jvpaul View Post
    You folks are very quick to judge without any proof of what you are talking about. I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. This is just a witch hunt with pre-conceived ideas that are so far from the truth that it is unnerving. To spread these lies and innuendos is irresponsible. Kind of reminds me of our current administration.
    Exactly WHAT was your due diligence? All the "I got Paid posts"? Have you asked and received a legitimate answer to the following Questions?
    1. Is there a product?
    2. Is that product retail marketed to OTHER than members?
    3. Does it advertise passive income? If it does, it is an investment and must be licensed and registered in many jurisdictions.
    4. Is there income from other than sales of positions to members? No? Then it's a ponzi.
    5. Does it have a verifiable physical location?
    6. Have you gotten answers to the above from OTHER than admin or the pimps and shills that promote this scam?
    If what you think you know, or what you've been told is not independently verifiable, then it is an illegal money game and you really HAVEN'T done due diligence, end of story!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you'll notice they couldn't dispute any of the 'pre-conceived ideas' or 'lies and innuendos'. Just assert that they allegedly exist.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you jvpaul, however I would not worry about what people here say to much. From what I can see most of the members here do not want to see and do not like when people make money online. Honestly when I am thinking of joining a program online I check to see if it is listed here first and if it is I will join it because I know there is a very good chance of making money. The reason for this is if a program is here then usually people are actually making money in it and some members here see it as a threat. They would rather see people work 40 hours a week and be a slave to the time clock in hopes that you are able to retire when you are 70 if you are lucky. I don't know about you jvpaul but that life is not for me. I quit my j-o-b "just over broke" 6 months ago and it was by far the best decision I have ever made. Now I spend a couple hours each day adding people to my list to advertise to and help them make money online also then I will check my accounts in each business I am involved in (Yes I did say business because I treat this like a business and I am making the money I am making because I do treat it like a business) After that I am free to do whatever I want the rest of the day.

If people here want to talk about a scam and one of the biggest scams in history they need to start talking about the US government. And Ponzi's, what about banks are they not a ponzi? Oh I guess they are OK because they are backed by a scam government!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jbme View Post
    I agree with you jvpaul, however I would not worry about what people here say to much. From what I can see most of the members here do not want to see and do not like when people make money online. Honestly when I am thinking of joining a program online I check to see if it is listed here first and if it is I will join it because I know there is a very good chance of making money. The reason for this is if a program is here then usually people are actually making money in it and some members here see it as a threat. They would rather see people work 40 hours a week and be a slave to the time clock in hopes that you are able to retire when you are 70 if you are lucky. I don't know about you jvpaul but that life is not for me. I quit my j-o-b "just over broke" 6 months ago and it was by far the best decision I have ever made. Now I spend a couple hours each day adding people to my list to advertise to and help them make money online also then I will check my accounts in each business I am involved in (Yes I did say business because I treat this like a business and I am making the money I am making because I do treat it like a business) After that I am free to do whatever I want the rest of the day.

If people here want to talk about a scam and one of the biggest scams in history they need to start talking about the US government. And Ponzi's, what about banks are they not a ponzi? Oh I guess they are OK because they are backed by a scam government!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope not brainwashed. I just choose not to buy into the (grow up get a "good" job work 50 years to make someone else rich so I can die broke) game.
    I have done that for 20 years and it is not for me.

I made the decision several years ago that I would find a way to earn a living online and that is exactly what I have done. It was not easy or fast by any
    means but I refused to give up and through a lot of hard work and determination I did it! I no longer have to worry about getting up to an alarm clock every
    day to go to a job I hate with a boss barking orders at me all day or loosing a months pay when I want to take an extended vacation somewhere.

Because of the internet and businesses like JBP plus many more I am involved in I can get up when I want go where I want and do what I want. I am not restricted
    or tied to any one place because of a job. So who is the one brainwashed here?

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What, does playing HYIP ponzi games give you psychic abilities now ??

That's a whole heap of assumptions for someone supposedly so clued up on "due diligence"

Maybe you can see down your 'net connection to look at the posters and work out exactly what it is they "do" besides post here on REALSCAM.com

Keep posting, 'cos every time you do, you expose just what sort of loudmouthed, know nothing, uneducated in the ways of the real world is posting under the name of "jbme"

There's one great advantage in being a commentator on all things HYIP ponzi related.

All it takes is a tiny bit of patience and perseverance, and the HYIP supporter throwing the mud will simply disappear.

And that's "disappear with egg on his/her face" too.

Give it a month or two and you'll be outa here, too, simply because you'll have nothing to defend.
    Nothing to do with anyone here being smarter than anyone else, that's just the nature of the HYIP ponzi "industry"

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I have no intentions on staying here and associating with people like you I just wanted to let people here know that
    there are some people making a living online with the kind of business you hate so much!

Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults, LOL! Guess what no matter what you say or call me I
    am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job and regardless of what you think of me I will continue to
    do so!

The real world, what is that? What society says it has to be? Why do you think that is the only way it can be? Do you think there
    might just be something better out there? Well guess what you may not think so but there is and I am living it!

So go ahead and say whatever you want or throw some more insults at me because I could really care less what you think of me
    that just shows the kind of person you really are!

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jbme, please think out your responses a bit longer before posting. Repeating the same tired, worn out buzzwords and claims wastes everyone's time.
    Put things in your own words, rather than rehashing terminology from the bandwagon of identical plastic people such as "just over broke."

As has been pointed out all too often in the past, "works" does not mean the same thing as "legal." Just look at what both Carlo Ponzi and Bernie Madoff did. Both of them were quite successful in making money for their clientele; they just did it in a way that was neither honest nor legal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jbme
    Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults,
    If the hat fits, and all that stuff.

You were the one who first used the words "due diligence" to describe what you do.

Anyone who has ever done TRUE due diligence couldn't help laugh when a self described HYIP ponzi player uses the term.

I can't help it if you speak in HYIP ponzi industry cliches and attempt to rationalize and justify your hobby.

If you came out and told us you play HYIP ponzis and had no intention of stopping any time soon, things would be different.

But you didn't.

In fact YOU branded yourself as "loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing" by speaking fluent HYIPeze and quoting the "PonziPlayers 101" handbook.

As for your statement "I am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job" I don't need to make comment at all, really, do I ??

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, I've turned my Thesaurus inside out and can't find where "earning" is a synonym for theft and fraud...! Can one of you mental midgets from the slime world of hyips point it out...?

Post Thanks / Like

Shocking.....still no disputed facts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Shocking.....still no disputed facts.
    LOL, to paraphrase an old saying," A fact to a hyip (pimp, player,shill admin) is like Kryptonite to Superman...!

Post Thanks / Like

Poor baby got in too late and isn't seeing his reward. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard that the 10 dollar free investment is already implemented and members can start earning for free ???