LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Just been paid!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

Hey all, came across this forum during my research and wanted to post my review in this thread. I wrote an in-depth review of Just Been Paid and the JSS-Tripler on my website. I’d post the full text here but it is over one thousand words so a link would be more suitable. Please check it out if you are on the fence about this program – Why Just Been Paid and JSS-Tripler are scams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
    Hey all, came across this forum during my research and wanted to post my review in this thread. I wrote an in-depth review of Just Been Paid and the JSS-Tripler on my website. I’d post the full text here but it is over one thousand words so a link would be more suitable. Please check it out if you are on the fence about this program – Why Just Been Paid and JSS-Tripler are scams
    Welcome to RS and thanks for joining us in exposing JBP/JSS-Tripler for the Ponzi that it is. You will note that the regular posters here have said this is a Ponzi when it launched.

But it is always good to have other sites exposing it for what it is. Hope your website gets a lot of hits so those viewing can be warned and not join.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    First off, I'm not even a native English speaker and I can tell that you didn't go to college:
    That is a funny thing to say. Actually I did go to college (a pretty expensive private university. I'm still paying off the loans! ) and have a Bachelor's Degree in Criminology. I also make my living as a full-time writer, sports journalist, and have published a book.

Post Thanks / Like

Never fear, Xander, you're not going nutso.

I've moved MonkeyBrains' post to his own thread here: http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...3/index95.html
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Just been paid!

I think Just Been Paid is not perfect and does have some glitches like restarts,slow jss matix cycling with increasing memberships of now upto 2 million participating in triplers and matrices.But,Just Been Paid does pay & its sustainable for long term & huge returns of income potential.The future of Justbeenpaid seem good & i would like to stick with justbeenpaid as my primary business for my income.JustBeenPaid has also listed its to-do-list for its development to add more income streams for members.

Upcoming JustBeenPaid future projects

1) Full activation of the JSS Traffic Exchange

2) JBP Living

3) Platinum Placements for JSS

4) Fill Now Feature for JSS

5) Viral Power List

6) Upgrade to Level 2 and 3 in JBP

7) New look and feel for JustBeenPaid

8) Automatic Buying of JSS-Tripler Positions

9) Gift cards for JustBeenPaid

10) Autoresponder System for New Member Orientation

11) and much, much more

You are at the right place, at JustBeenPaid!

I am a member of Just Been Paid since July,2011 and earn a descent income from Just Been Paid though had to build my triplers after every restart.I have developed a strategy to cope with future restarts ..hence restarts won't be problem for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

richardfedes, you must be one of very few to still be getting paid. Did you lose some money yesterday when Fred did the remake??

http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenp...0/index21.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyland
    upto 2 million participating in triplers and matrices

and thanks for the heads up on the future scams they'll be trying to pull.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For those looking at this thread, please go to this thread for further comments as it is still ongoing!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenp...tclicking-810/

Of course, you can always comment here, this one just got split off into several directions. Seems to have had a monkey attack!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!