LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just been paid!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

It's already been pointed out that making money, online or off, does not make those means of making money legal. The enthusiastic ponzi promoters who have beamed themselves over here to enlighten us should be a little more careful about their claims (luckily for them they are posting anonymously) If they are indeed making lots of lolly, they will be doing so at the expense of their downlines who will lose same. They will the small percentage at the top of the tree who score. However, when the big bad law enforcement boys start sniffing around, they will be the ones with the civil and criminal charges for perpetrating frauds, not the people here.

If, of course, they are not making pots of the green stuff, they are just the usual delusional ponzi cheerleaders who need to take a reality check.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jvpaul View Post
    You folks are very quick to judge without any proof of what you are talking about. I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. This is just a witch hunt with pre-conceived ideas that are so far from the truth that it is unnerving. To spread these lies and innuendos is irresponsible. Kind of reminds me of our current administration.
    PROOF, you want PROOF!!!! Read your own ads, the claims being made are so full of it, most intelligent people would run away. But you big guys know how to bring 'em in and take their money while you laugh at them. I believe you spread enough lies, innuendos and pre-conceived ideas to make us feel kinda small in comparison.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbme View Post
    I agree with you jvpaul, however I would not worry about what people here say to much. From what I can see most of the members here do not want to see and do not like when people make money online. Honestly when I am thinking of joining a program online I check to see if it is listed here first and if it is I will join it because I know there is a very good chance of making money. The reason for this is if a program is here then usually people are actually making money in it and some members here see it as a threat. They would rather see people work 40 hours a week and be a slave to the time clock in hopes that you are able to retire when you are 70 if you are lucky. I don't know about you jvpaul but that life is not for me. I quit my j-o-b "just over broke" 6 months ago and it was by far the best decision I have ever made. Now I spend a couple hours each day adding people to my list to advertise to and help them make money online also then I will check my accounts in each business I am involved in (Yes I did say business because I treat this like a business and I am making the money I am making because I do treat it like a business) After that I am free to do whatever I want the rest of the day.

If people here want to talk about a scam and one of the biggest scams in history they need to start talking about the US government. And Ponzi's, what about banks are they not a ponzi? Oh I guess they are OK because they are backed by a scam government!
    Of course you agree with him as you are both involved in the same scam. How does your conscience play in all this, do you have one!!?? You are making false claims to take money from other people.

So you want to join us in helping unscam our government? You might need to clean up your own act first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LOL I have no intentions on staying here and associating with people like you I just wanted to let people here know that
    there are some people making a living online with the kind of business you hate so much!

Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults, LOL! Guess what no matter what you say or call me I
    am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job and regardless of what you think of me I will continue to
    do so!

The real world, what is that? What society says it has to be? Why do you think that is the only way it can be? Do you think there
    might just be something better out there? Well guess what you may not think so but there is and I am living it!

So go ahead and say whatever you want or throw some more insults at me because I could really care less what you think of me
    that just shows the kind of person you really are!
    Now where have I heard similar words before... insults, earning more than you, people making a living online....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nope not brainwashed. I just choose not to buy into the (grow up get a "good" job work 50 years to make someone else rich so I can die broke) game.
    I have done that for 20 years and it is not for me.

I made the decision several years ago that I would find a way to earn a living online and that is exactly what I have done. It was not easy or fast by any
    means but I refused to give up and through a lot of hard work and determination I did it! I no longer have to worry about getting up to an alarm clock every
    day to go to a job I hate with a boss barking orders at me all day or loosing a months pay when I want to take an extended vacation somewhere.

Because of the internet and businesses like JBP plus many more I am involved in I can get up when I want go where I want and do what I want. I am not restricted
    or tied to any one place because of a job. So who is the one brainwashed here?
    Wow, I just can't figure it but I believe that detergent would help you a lot. Come back after you have tried it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

=ProfHenryHiggins;14115]Jbme, please think out your responses a bit longer before posting. Repeating the same tired, worn out buzzwords and claims wastes everyone's time.
    Put things in your own words, rather than rehashing terminology from the bandwagon of identical plastic people such as "just over broke."

As has been pointed out all too often in the past, "works" does not mean the same thing as "legal." Just look at what both Carlo Ponzi and Bernie Madoff did. Both of them were quite successful in making money for their clientele; they just did it in a way that was neither honest nor legal.
    Exactly!! There is a difference and when this thing folds they will leave a lot of people having lost money while they make off to start another ripoff scheme.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    It's already been pointed out that making money, online or off, does not make those means of making money legal. The enthusiastic ponzi promoters who have beamed themselves over here to enlighten us should be a little more careful about their claims (luckily for them they are posting anonymously) If they are indeed making lots of lolly, they will be doing so at the expense of their downlines who will lose same. They will the small percentage at the top of the tree who score. However, when the big bad law enforcement boys start sniffing around, they will be the ones with the civil and criminal charges for perpetrating frauds, not the people here.

If, of course, they are not making pots of the green stuff, they are just the usual delusional ponzi cheerleaders who need to take a reality check.
    Well-stated LORM!!

Post Thanks / Like

It is hilarious reading all these posts. It is really incredible how narrow minded a group of people can be.

My conscious is clear as a bell, I do not feel bad at all bringing people into the business I am involved in
    because they make money just as I do. It also makes me feel good when I get emails from my referrals
    thanking me for introducing them to whichever business they follow me into.

I do not make any false claims whatsoever when I promote and tell people that they can and will make
    make money I am simply stating the truth!

I am not concerned about how anyone here feels about how I choose to earn my living because I am happy
    doing it and I will continue to do it for years to come. When I was working 40 hours a week I was bringing
    home about $300 per week and since I have quit my job I am now bringing home over 1K a week so why
    would I ever go back to working a traditional job?

I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion as members here refuse to think outside the box and
    do not like when people are earning money from online businesses regardless of how much it is helping people
    and changing peoples lives. But that is OK those of us that have chosen to change our financial future by
    earning a living online need people who still think a job is the only way to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I do not make any false claims whatsoever when I promote and tell people that they can and will make
    You may want to read this,
    FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials
    regarding advertising laws in your country, and avoid wording your ads in ways that "guarantee" that your new recruits will make the same money that you do.

As far as working a 40 hour work week for $300 a week in pay, well, that would sound like either an entry level of employment, or a job that did not call for much skill, such as a general labourer. Although such work does not pay well, it is still a necessity for society to operate, and encouraging greater unemployment harms the overall fabric of the community with the loss of workers in such industries as road upkeep, repairmen, sanitation, manufacturing, and food distribution. Considering how weak manufacturing already is in the USA, I would tend to have a jaundiced eye towards anything that would reduce it further.

Post Thanks / Like

It is hilarious reading all these posts. It is really incredible how narrow minded a group of people can be.

My conscious is clear as a bell, I do not feel bad at all bringing people into the business I am involved in
    because they make money just as I do. It also makes me feel good when I get emails from my referrals

I am not concerned about how anyone here feels about how I choose to earn my living because I am happy
    doing it and I will continue to do it for years to come. When I was working 40 hours a week I was bringing
    home about $300 per week and since I have quit my job I am now bringing home over 1K a week so why
    would I ever go back to working a traditional job?

I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion as members here refuse to think outside the box and
    do not like when people are earning money from online businesses regardless of how much it is helping people
    and changing peoples lives. But that is OK those of us that have chosen to change our financial future by
    earning a living online need people who still think a job is the only way to go.

So according to you, it is OK to keep robbing Peter to pay Paul as long as you are Paul. It won't be long until you are Peter.

They have just about run out of new suckers, err members, to join this Ponzi. It is now just a matter of time before this crashes and burns like every other Ponzi claiming to do what they are doing.

As Prof Higgins has pointed out, the FTC might have a different take on what you are doing than you do, and guess what? They trump you. But hey, what do you care, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

So according to you, it is OK to keep robbing Peter to pay Paul as long as you are Paul. It won't be long until you are Peter.

They have just about run out of new suckers, err members, to join this Ponzi. It is now just a matter of time before this crashes and burns like every other Ponzi claiming to do what they are doing.

As Prof Higgins has pointed out, the FTC might have a different take on what you are doing than you do, and guess what? They trump you. But hey, what do you care, right?
    That is why they are here trying again to put out the eternal Springfield tire fire (a Simpsons reference for those who may not know). They got in too late and are not going to get paid and need someone to believe they will so they'll join to recoup the loss.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

I just love clawbacks and I for one hope it visits this scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Therein lies the problem.

You're part of a whole substrata of society which thinks it IS OK to do what you do.

"Greed is good" is your mantra and everything's alright as long as you get yours.

Sad as it may be, it's a reality and your numbers are increasing by the day.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Therein lies the problem.

You're part of a whole substrata of society which thinks it IS OK to do what you do.

"Greed is good" is your mantra and everything's alright as long as you get yours.

Sad as it may be, it's a reality and your numbers are increasing by the day.
    Clawback works wonders for these type of people!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

con·scious   /ˈkɒnʃəs/ Show Spelled[kon-shuhs] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. aware of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.
    2. fully aware of or sensitive to something (often followed by of ): conscious of one's own faults; He wasn't conscious of the gossip about his past.
    3. having the mental faculties fully active: He was conscious during the operation.
    4. known to oneself; felt: conscious guilt.
    5. aware of what one is doing: a conscious liar.
    Conscience: a : the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's own conduct, intentions, or character together with a feeling of obligation to do right or be good b : a faculty, power, or principle enjoining good acts c : the part of the superego in psychoanalysis that transmits commands and admonitions to the ego
    2archaic : consciousness
    3: conformity to what one considers to be correct, right, or morally good : conscientiousness
    4: sensitive regard for fairness or justice : scruple
    — con·science·less \-ləs\ adjective
    — in all conscience or in conscience
    : in all fairness
    There you go Clear as a Bell!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion
    Then why do you do it? lol

Baylee has it right - clawbacks work wonders on ponzi promoters and their followers. It is sincerely to be hoped that they become a normal way of dealing with them in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

So they won't be back to point out exactly what facts in this thread are not true? Shocking I say!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jsstripler2

It doesn't matter how many times observers use the phrase "selective payments" it's not until they've experienced it themselves that newbies understand what it means.

While the JSS pimps and cheerleaders keep on boasting how much they've made, the rest of the members are left wondering what's hit them:

Post Thanks / Like

The more savvy amongst us will by now have realized that two of the best indicators of a dying HYIP ponzi game in its' last stages are currently taking place.

* The number of anonymous guests reading the "JustGotPaid" on REALSCAM.com
    has quadrupled in the past few weeks.

* The number of "I got paid" posts by pimps and shills on the usual suspect forums such as Talkgold has likewise increased.

Unfortunately for the players, it's way, way too late to be able to do anything about it.

Their money is long gone.

With a little bit of luck, though, lessons will have been learned.

Post Thanks / Like

The FREE position still on and generating profits day by day! Just few months remaining to reach the minimum to request a cashout! No Investement required and only few minutes to register, log in and cashout and see how it will go!! It's a FREE try and nothing to lose so why are you keep blaming this one??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    The FREE position still on and generating profits day by day! Just few months remaining to reach the minimum to request a cashout! No Investement required and only few minutes to register, log in and cashout and see how it will go!! It's a FREE try and nothing to lose so why are you keep blaming this one??
    It's good to have players such as yourself on the forum, Fgold.

This way, people get to see how easy it is to be sucked into playing HYIP ponzi games and just how easy it is to believe the B/S.

Keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like

As usual, as a HYIP ponzi game comes to its' end, cheerleaders and pimps are always "right" and ordinary members are always "wrong"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

As usual, as a HYIP ponzi game comes to its' end, cheerleaders and pimps are always "right" and ordinary members are always "wrong"
    The bolding is mine but it is obvious they are trying to suck the very last drop of crap out of the buffalo nickel.

Old Today, 01:50 PM
    VIP Investor

Default Re: JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com
    Interesting,

For those who are crying scam, think about it, how do you define scam? Most would say if they lost money, it was a scam, well, to date, I have not heard on person who has lost money in two years running, and that must be a record for any HYIP, so NO, this is not a scam, but to mazimize your earnings, like any business, it will take some effort. The 2% Tripler is a teaser, or as some refer to it, a feeder program which is designed to attract attention of all the do nothing types which never work anything to its full potential.

This program takes some time to fully understand, and company provides all the inforamtion one would need to maximize strategies to your best advantage, but sitting on your butt will only return so much, so you either go somewhere else and lose your money, or you take the time to learn the system. Yes, the illusion of the tripler being what it is, easy money, it is a little misleading if you don't understand why it is necessary to have restarts.

Remember folks, this is a pyramid, and like all pyramids, they are not sustainable, so my hats off to Frederick for his strategy to keep it going whereby no one looses money, although may not earn as much as they were led to believe initially with the 2% tipler alone. You have to work it. The new Pay It Forward free position is helping the do nothings, yet some will still complain, that is human nature, and I have seen it all, but as I see it, this is not a scam, it is an earnest attempt to extend the potential for those who work it, and judging from growth figures, enough are working it to benefit us all, not as fast as we would all like, but never the less, it is working, if you are working it. There is no such thing as a freeloader pyramid, but a working pyramid is the structure of all successful businesses.

Success to all,

Post Thanks / Like

That's gotta be one of the funniest rationalizations I've seen in a long time.

Remember folks, this is a pyramid, and like all pyramids, they are not sustainable,
    but, it's not a scam.

I'll tell you what, even Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santana and/or Ken Russo would have a hard time coming up with a greater pile of crud than that little effort.