LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Just been paid!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just been paid!

I have to go buy a new computer screen. I was drinking coffee and reading the JBP thread at MMG and found this. I ruined my screen.

hemsagar

post Jan 21 2012, 11:59 PM
    Post #10822

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 320,535

Is JBP Legal?

An important new element of our strength
    is that JustBeenPaid! and its related
    programs, including the Restart Feature,
    are licenced under United States Patent
    6,578,010 --

Patent US6578010 - Multi-node network marketing computer system - Google Patents

This strengthens our legal position and
    a notice about the patent will be added
    to some of our affiliate and other web
    pages soon.

This came in today's update. Good news for many people as they can get many more referrals.

Post Thanks / Like

i will speak from my experience.... Yea it looked great so i signed up, but i refused to put money in. I got some friends to sign up under me and they put money in because they were a little bit less suspicious about it.

So..... I had $500 in my account from their startup. I bought all tripler positions with it and have been compounding it for a few months.
    Oh yayy i am making about 30 bucks a day now.
    RESTART!
    Over half of the positions were converted to JSS positions. It has been 3 weeks now and i only see a third of the positions in JSS that i was supposed to have been given.
    3 helpdesk tickets... no response
    I go and talk to an admin and they say to just keep updating the tickets to get supports attention
    So i ask the admins.. On average how long will it take to cycle a position that does not have a placement?
    They said it could take a YEAR!

Soooooooo.
    Hypothetically - You deposit money, It will grow a little over time. After that little bit of time it will be cut in half. You can possibly get the other half back 6months to a year from now. You can maybe get it back sooner if you pay some more money "placement", and then a little more "expedited".

Yea can you see the problem here?

The only way that you can truely make money on here is if you have a bunch of referals under you feeding you.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Just been paid!

Quote Originally Posted by eviltomato View Post
    i will speak from my experience.... Yea it looked great so i signed up, but i refused to put money in. I got some friends to sign up under me and they put money in because they were a little bit less suspicious about it.

So..... I had $500 in my account from their startup. I bought all tripler positions with it and have been compounding it for a few months.
    Oh yayy i am making about 30 bucks a day now.
    RESTART!
    Over half of the positions were converted to JSS positions. It has been 3 weeks now and i only see a third of the positions in JSS that i was supposed to have been given.
    3 helpdesk tickets... no response
    I go and talk to an admin and they say to just keep updating the tickets to get supports attention
    So i ask the admins.. On average how long will it take to cycle a position that does not have a placement?
    They said it could take a YEAR!

Soooooooo.
    Hypothetically - You deposit money, It will grow a little over time. After that little bit of time it will be cut in half. You can possibly get the other half back 6months to a year from now. You can maybe get it back sooner if you pay some more money "placement", and then a little more "expedited".

Yea can you see the problem here?

The only way that you can truely make money on here is if you have a bunch of referals under you feeding you.
    You're really a BIG Ref Whore!!

How did you get so many referrals??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eviltomato
    And that's the bottom line, isn't it ?

Most newbie players don't realize that "referrals" are how shills and pimps make their money.

All those "I got paid" posts by refwhores and monitors are from referrals, they spend little or no money of their own.

They put in some trivial amount like $10, then sit back and profit from kickbacks from the "honest admin" and referral commissions.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And that's the bottom line, isn't it ?

Most newbie players don't realize that "referrals" are how shills and pimps make their money.

All those "I got paid" posts by refwhores and monitors are from referrals, they spend little or no money of their own.

They put in some trivial amount like $10, then sit back and profit from kickbacks from the "honest admin" and referral commissions.
    Yep it truely is the bottom line.

My plan was to use referral money and see if it works. After letting it compound for a while i was going to get a check cut to me. Once i got the check and saw it was for real..... then i would deposit some of my money.

The restart allowed me to see how much of a scam it really is.

As for my referrals... the ones that deposited a lot of money were real life friends.

All of my other referrals i got from typosquatting domains. I typosquat lots of gambling and lottery domains. I choose them because they are the mindset of people that would sign up for something like this. And i also dont feel bad taking money from those kind of people because they were gunna spend it on crap anyways.

Am i the bad guy? I dont think i am.

What lesson have i learned? If somebody is gunna be dumb and throw their money away.. it if perfectly ok for me to get a slice of the pie because it does not increase the amount that they loose. Whenever a new hot scam comes along i plan to sign up and use my domains : )

Post Thanks / Like

So you have to intentionally deceive people to steal their money but think you're a good guy? lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So you have to intentionally deceive people to steal their money but think you're a good guy? lol.
    But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery. I am not stealing it... JBP is.

Besides... if they are stupid enough to put money into it then i have no sympathy for them.

I might feel bad if i was typosquatting non- gambling sites and made money from people... but am not getting people from those sites

Post Thanks / Like

But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery. I am not stealing it... JBP is.

Besides... if they are stupid enough to put money into it then i have no sympathy for them.

I might feel bad if i was typosquatting non- gambling sites and made money from people... but am not getting people from those sites
    Here's a news flash for you, BH. Any attempts by you to recruit members into an illegal operation is fraud and a felony. Fraud is the act itself, and not dependent on whether the mark is good ,bad, stupid or brilliant. Your argument is as pathetic as those that argue, "He is breaking the rules, why can't I?"
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery.
    You are correct. They would blow it on something else, but that would be without your direct involvement.

I am not stealing it... JBP is.
    You are correct again. You are not stealing their money. JBP is. You are, however, helping JBP to steal it - which makes you directly involved in theft and legally responsible for their losses should they occur.

Post Thanks / Like

You are wrong. The fact that the main benefits are from the referral structure is self-evident even to complete newbs and even if they happen to be idiots. That's why there so many newbs and morons in the industry at this point.

Post Thanks / Like

URGENT >> BULLETN >> MOVING: JSS Tripler Promoters Targeted By Italian Regulator CONSOB In Securities Probe
    By PatrickPretty.com 3:15 pm Jan 27, 2012

LinK;

PatrickPretty.com: Ponzi Schemes. Securities fraud. HYIP Schemes. Pyramid Schemes. Investment Fraud. Internet Crime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You are correct. They would blow it on something else, but that would be without your direct involvement.

You are correct again. You are not stealing their money. JBP is. You are, however, helping JBP to steal it - which makes you directly involved in theft and legally responsible for their losses should they occur.
    Don't faint or have a heart attack on me, but I totally agree with your post.

By the way, shouldn't this thread be combined with the other one in the Online Opportunities thread, or vice-a-versa? Just asking.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

By the way, shouldn't this thread be combined with the other one in the Online Opportunities thread, or vice-a-versa? Just asking.
    Most likely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This thread has 63 posts, the other one has 206.

I know the HYIP ponzi biz is confusing, but I don't think we need to add to the confusion.

Post Thanks / Like

The BS never stops from the pimps.

jgerres

post Today, 03:07 PM
    Post #11033

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 258,270

The last few days I have done pretty good in JSS.

I now have a total of 37 matrices set to cycle within the next 2 weeks and when
    they do I will have enough money to buy a motor home and start traveling the
    US, all thanks to JBP!!

Post Thanks / Like

First off I'd like to say I've never seen such a big group of bitches in any forum I've been on. I mean seriously guy, I'm only 16 and I think the **** your posting is immature. If people want to profit from ponzi's, let them. If they wanna try to profit from ponzis but are gonna fail, let them. Second, about JBP, I really don't know if it's a scam or not. I would logically think it is but who knows. But I joind becasue I had absoultely NOTHING to lose. They give you your first position free and I plan to see how much I can do with that befor I turn 18 (casue I can't collect the money until then). No matter how much I make I don't think I'm every gonna put any money into this though just because it SEEMS like a total scam and I'm not gonna risk losing it. And I say seems because unlike you people, I'm not so quick to judge. But seriously guys, grow up.

Post Thanks / Like

Out of the mouths of babes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masondeanm View Post
    first off i'd like to say i've never seen such a big group of bitches in any forum i've been on.
    hardly surprising, given your age. i mean, how many forums can one squeeze in between little league, homework and chores

i mean seriously guy, i'm only 16 and i think the **** your posting is immature.

If people want to profit from ponzi's, let them. If they wanna try to profit from ponzis but are gonna fail, let them.
    but we are. Who, exactly, is stopping anyone from doing anything ? Where on the site is the word "compulsory" used ?

second, about jbp, i really don't know if it's a scam or not.
    ah, but what about if we do know it's a scam ?
    doesn't the first amendment apply equally to those speaking out against fraud ?

i would logically think it is but who knows.
    umm, we do

but i joind becasue i had absoultely nothing to lose.
    well, nothing but your integrity

they give you your first position free and i plan to see how much i can do with that befor i turn 18 (casue i can't collect the money until then).
    well, you've got no worries there. 18 minus 16 = 2 years. There is absolutely no chance of jbp being around after one year, much less two

no matter how much i make i don't think i'm every gonna put any money into this though just because it seems like a total scam and i'm not gonna risk losing it. And i say seems because unlike you people,

i'm not so quick to judge.
    what, are you psychic as well now ?? How do you know how long it took anyone here to "judge"

but seriously guys, grow up
    .seriously ?? Oh, sorry. I didn't think you were being serious. I thought this was an early april fools joke.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for further proving my point guys . Also I'd like to know all of you who personally lost money with JBP please.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha. got in too late did ya?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Ha ha ha. got in too late did ya?
    LOL, this guy is 16, like the Pope is Baptist...!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Just been paid!

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, this guy is 16, like the Pope is Baptist...!
    I take that as a complement. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masondeanm View Post
    I take that as a complement. :)
    First off, the correct word is 'compliment'. Secondly, maybe you ARE 16, most adults don't take kindly to being called a liar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This thread has 63 posts, the other one has 206.

I know the HYIP ponzi biz is confusing, but I don't think we need to add to the confusion.
    I agree Eagle1 that it should be and I will apologize. I discovered the other thread after I started this one - sorry folks. It would be fine with me to combine both the justbeenpaids, totally up to admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did a search on just been paid and did not find anything because the name was justbeenpaid.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenpaid-810/

Looks like we have a real winner commenting in here and only sweet sixteen! You will have wasted your time because as it has been stated here, this baby will not be around to pay up by then.