Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Kathleen Vonbeekom's Wonder Diet Product Formula. Only $9.97 a month.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen Vonbeekom's Wonder Diet Product Formula. Only $9.97 a month.

The latest wonder diet 7minuteworkout.com

The diet requires you to pay $9.79 a month for some crap product which includes a brand new autoresponder. You get a free DVD which is purported to be worth $97 because it is the work of Joel Therien (Founder of 7minuteworkout.com.) Watch a propoganda video made by "Some Scammer"

Pedal new "Science" I quote

Get The "Science" Behind How Your Body Works & How You Can Make Money At The Same Time. Opt-in To See How Through Informative Webinars:

http://fitnessmlmbiz.com

Pass it over to Kathleen Von Beenkom to pedal on Adlandpro. Kathleen announces WOW! The SOTAM crew are in my forum!

Join State-of-the-Art Mailer owned by Brad & Jaye (he's a longtime ALP member!)...it's one of the most high-response safelists PLUS offers profit-sharing! See Here.

WHO on earth are these unknown scammers?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Kathleen Vonbeekom's Wonder Diet Product Formula. Only $9.97 a month.

I forgot to tell you that Kathleen is plugging the brand new autoresponder for these MLM diets all over Adland. What on the woman playing at, EZpyramids, illegal lotto scams and now bespoke autoresponders for sleazy diets. Katleen's handy work.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kathleen Vonbeekom's Wonder Diet Product Formula. Only $9.97 a month.

When on earth is this silly little girl going to stop pedaling crap. Her latest affiliate link for 7minutefitnessopportunity makes it abundantly clear that recruitment is no 1 priority.

How long will Boggy Bogdan put up with characters like Kathleen wrecking all that is left of "The Good Ship Fiedur?" Is this is not enough bad publicity for you Boggie? Katleen's Crappy Sales Pitch.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-14-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I will say the 7 minute workout does work...........................................it makes you $9.79 lighter each month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She is flying high!!! If one program does not work, why not try several of the others out there. Kiosk, Joel Therien, EZWealth, EZSolution, - actually just join all of them and promote them everywhere!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathleen VanBeekom

FAT BELLY? Don't worry! You can get a FAT WALLET while working on it! No other fitness system pays you a recurring income, and lots of it can be PASSIVE! Get in shape while watching online videos just 7 minutes on 3 days per week...AND earn great COMMISSION$...everyone else is HERE! Where are YOU? http://traxad.com/r/kcvan_jt

I wonder what product she will be able to find that could address her real problem -- a fat head???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

This is just more crap being pimped by Joel Therien...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Why would anyone buy such crap online....Surely you talk to your doctor or go to the chemist(drug store) and get real advice so that you get the right product for you....
    Without even looking at this I'd bet the main part is in building a downline rather then selling the product....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Think You Know Everything You Need To Know About Exercise?11/14/2011 11:57:07 PM
    Everything you've ever known about diet and exercise is completely wrong! Find out how in just 7 days, 3 times per week you can build more muscle, lose weight and live a happier lifestyle right now:

=> http://fitnessmlmbiz.com
    Regards,
    Jaye Pause and Brad Webb
    Co-Founders
    State-Of-The-Art-Sites{DOT}com
    State-Of-The-Art-Mailer System - Email Marketing Is Evolving, Are You Ready To Join The "Click Rate" (CTR) Movement?
    http://mylistfrog.com
    Top-Level Marketers: Stone Evans, Jason Cardamone, Janet Legere, Jaye Pause and Brad Webb combine to build a massive GVO Host Then Profits team:
    GVO HOST THEN PROFITS
    Change Your Physical & Financial Life In Just 7 Minutes A Day:
    http://fitnessmlmbiz.com
    Seems our Wonder Girl was visited by these folks the other day and now she is all over it!!

Jaye and Brad

Love the profile comments also:

Nancy Kones - (11/13/2011 10:09:32 PM) : My name is Nancy, I am a young beautiful girl with full of love, caring and also romantic. Well i was impress when i saw your profile and i love it. I think we can click together. In addition, i will like you to reply me through this my email address Nancy2viarey@yahoo.com and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me. Please contact me direct to my email address Nancy2viarey@yahoo.com so that i will have enough space to attach my foto and send it to you from there you will know more about me. Age does not matters but love matters in life. Waiting for your reply to my email address Nancy2viarey@yahoo.com Yours Inlove Nancy.
    Must be running short on volunteers to keep the sex ads out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have gone from peddling EZ Wealth (on hold, no payments coming through????) to a fitness program. How the moods do change??

Graphic Photo Warnings on Cigarettes? What do you think? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like

EZ not paying??....Dead??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't know yet but it looks like PayPal may have suspended them...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Don't know yet but it looks like PayPal may have suspended them...
    Why on earth would THAT have happened ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Why on earth would THAT have happened ???
    I have no idea...