Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

Post Thanks / Like

UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

Just posted a link to a video on the MAPS thread.

Did a quick search on here, but couldn't find any threads abour UFUN or UTOKEN.

If you ask me, the UFUN Club is just a massive ponzi scheme wearing a different disguise.

The video states that UTOKEN is a new up and coming digital currency, set to blow Bitcoin's growth out of the water.

Moreover, the the UFUN group is involved in property, charity, gold, and all manner of other things, which of course makes
    their MLM model sustainable.

The commission structure, as you would expect, is incomprehensible!

I think this one might be around for a while before it inevitably goes t*ts up.

Thoughts anyone?

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    Moreover, the the UFUN group is involved in property
    indeed they are............in creating it.

Post Thanks / Like

If you ask me, the UFUN Club is just a massive ponzi scheme wearing a different disguise.

<snip>

Thoughts anyone?
    Reminds me of the small-time Ponzi SCAM that a user calling himself "Yeo CH" try to get floating on Talkgold for years. Started out at SmiCap.com with "digital shares" like StockGeneration, then decided that they were "tokens" instead of shares, then changed the domain to "FinnCiti.com" and announced the new deal was a social-networking fantasy-city-building "game" (yep, they were finally calling it a game by then). Whatever the apparently singular player is doing now involves accumulating "robots" ... with the common thread of all being that "the value of the xxxx can only go UP".

I think they had some Asians sucked in early in the game, but it's mercifully dead in the water for some time now:

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As in property development whip?

Post Thanks / Like

As in property development whip?
    crap......I read it as 'poverty'. I suck.

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamison Palmer's UFUN Vid.

Anyone heard of him?

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oz over on his BEHINDMLM.com blog has done a uFun Club review uToken digital currency investment

His conclusion ???

Quote Originally Posted by OzSoapbox
    For all wild and ridiculous claims uFun Club affiliates make in their marketing presentations, at its core uFun Club is a pretty bog-standard digital currency Ponzi scheme.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OzSoapbox View Post
    For all wild and ridiculous claims uFun Club affiliates make in their marketing presentations, at its core uFun Club is a pretty bog-standard digital currency Ponzi scheme.
    I'm seeing indications that "the core" is being window-dressed with the maximum level of bulls**t possible to keep the suckers reading and scratching their heads rather than pondering the insanity of statements like "Company doesn’t increase the value of UToken themselves. It’s based on the demand and supply in the market. Plus value of UToken never drops because of 2 reasons: None is allowed to sell UToken at a rate which is lower than the current market price. Also the supply of UToken is controlled ensuring that it is never more than demand"

Can you imagine a stock market or a real currency exchange trying to operate based on value by decree?

If anyone has the patience to wade through tons of similar mumbo-jumbo designed to keep suckers from pondering the most basic questions about uFunClub, you will find enough here to keep you entertained for quite a while:

In Malay:
    Facts Are The Enemy Of Truth
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

The Google translation of the above.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems we've all got things terribly wrong with uFun.

See ??? 5000 uFun millionaires in only three years

And, if you believe THAT you'll believe anything

As an aside, how about the presenter, Rodney Meeks ????

I've seen brass marching bands blow their own trumpets less than Rodney does

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamison Palmer's UFUN Vid.
    LOL, he seems to have a fan club.

The Spam King, Jamison Palmer

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8YRdV-XI8-t5Be

Previous Scam Roadkill.jpg

Your Cash My Dreams.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The video states that UTOKEN is a new up and coming digital currency, set to blow Bitcoin's growth out of the water.
    These gormless tossers are always claiming this or that is going to be the "next big thing". Never in history has a "next big thing" come public and changed the world via network marketing or endless chain recruiting on U-tube.

If people want to "take a flyer" they could easily head to any of the crowdfunding sites and play venture capitalist without losing friends via goofy recruiting schemes.

Moreover, the the UFUN group is involved in property, charity, gold, and all manner of other things, which of course makes
    their MLM model sustainable.
    That's what we heard here http://www.realscam.com/f8/bit-billi...ions-com-2083/ and after two years nothing to show but recruiting suckers. U-Joken will be different the pimps cry.

Setting aside legal requirements that anything like this needs to be properly registered, I am not sure I understand the WHY??? While Bitcoin is revolutionary, many people are beginning to see the need/purpose for organized regulated exchanges. Who wants to deal with finding out your money was lost due to an inside job? Tokyo police figure Mt. Gox bitcoin heist was an inside job

Of course avid readers of RealScam already know U-Joken is one big inside job that will end in excuses and empty e-wallets.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jennyp,

Thank you so much for posting that uFun promotional video.
    It has brought much hilarity into my Monday morning.

I can't justify similarly laughing away my afternoon addressing the cesspool of specific instances of the usual Ponzi puffery, meaningless catch-phrases and lies that the video is polluted with, but I did want to post:

@14:20 - "This company is backed by multi-billion-dollar conglomerates, some of the top business leaders throughout Asia. The uFun Club international president is General Soonpan. He's the most beloved General throughout Thailand. People absolutely love General Soonpan, and something to understand about Asian culture - they take honor very, very seriously*, and so for General Soonpan to attach his name to a company like this says a lot about his belief in what this company is doing. It establishes instant credibility here in the east"

From 29:08 through 30:08, the video displays a photograph of what any average person would assume is company officials standing in front of the NASDAQ stock exchange building while the while the marquee displays the uFun logo. uFun VIP Jamison Palmer drones on about "there are preparations underway to take uFun and the uToken to the NasDaq stock exchange. When this happens the price of the uTokens could just SKYROCKET":

Oops.
    That is actually a group of Columbia University students and veterans who got their photo taken July 3rd, 2012 ...

My question:
    What kind of a "company backed by multi-billion-dollar conglomerates" needs to photoshop their logo on to a photo stolen off of the internet?

SD

* I'm sure everyone remembers the bulls**t rhetoric about "Asian honesty" being thickly laid on the reputations of Luke Teng (Better Living Global Marketing) and “Phil” Ming Xu (WCM777).

22. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post

My question:
    What kind of a "company backed by multi-billion-dollar conglomerates" needs to photoshop their logo on to a photo stolen off of the internet?
    Awesome find shipdit!!!!

How on earth did you manage to find it??????

Now, not wishing to upstage you, but I too have done some digging and have found that there may in fact be more to this General 'Soonpan' character than meets the eye...

Kenobi_faces_Grievous_ROTS.jpg

Pesky photoshop eh? - Who are they tryna kid????

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to find this thread.....I think UFUN certainly needs, er, looking at.

Ms Claire Hartman-James is now heavily into at, at the same time as being in My Advertising Pays - MAPs. On her FB page she made mention of a UFUN event at which she was presenting on "mindset" (gah!). I then found this:

https://www.facebook.com/events/759700540786078

UFUN 1 Feb 15.jpg

The owner of this FB page is someone called Joby Boughey; and on this FB page he claims that he is representing UFUn to the English speaking countries across the globe. His website is WHAT IS UFUN & UTOKENS - Home

Here is Ms Claire H-J perparing to present - she goes on to say that "60 to 80" people attended that event.

UFUN 2 Feb 15.jpg

So as we can see, some of the same old faces are popping up again in one scheme after another. I know that this is the normal pattern of events with these people because they have no shame; and for all their prattle about "helping people", the only people they really care about are themselves

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just found another FB page for Joby Boughey

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joby-...95483670677978

And on it, he is pushing......

UFUN
    MAPS
    DUBLI

and his own company, Dented Melon which "teaches people how to live better lives". (Gah, facepalm)

Our boy Joby clearly has form - another serial scheme pusher. That should be a big red flag to anyone.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Joby Bougheys' Joby-Boughey page on Facebook

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

UH OH,

it looks like uToken is uStuffed with no posts in the uToken thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum since February 20

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Going back to the promotional video that JennyP linked in the first post of this thread.

Do these clowns have a full-time associate photoshopping the UFUN logo onto stolen photos?

At 12:17, you see this photo as "Ayshez Sheikh" proclaims that "in 2016, UToken and UFUN will enter NASDAQ":

Hmm. Seems to be a popular photo for photoshopping once you search the internet:

I hope everyone is aware of the recent trend in SCAMS originating from Hong Kong and Malaysia.

If Better Living Global Marketing and WCM777 didn't clue them in, maybe a ridiculous phrase like:

"UFUN ENTER NASDAQ!!" will.

I lunch eating now!

Fake finding photos more later maybe!

SD

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bring Home the Bacon SCAM

There is something about watching scammers who are no better versed in the real means and methods of making money than the sheep they are fleecing ...

Look at how high they are stacking this stinking bulls**t and look at these wannabe millionaires gobbling it up:

Mesmerizing. Unbelievable.

SD

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mutual Fund. lol.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Mutual Fund. lol.
    exactly. I'm still scratching my head about that one.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mesmerizing. Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Mutual Fund. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    exactly. I'm still scratching my head about that one.
    Never fear, guys!

UFUN UToken has a video that clears up all the confusion.

I absolutely guarantee you, with no attempt at humor whatsoever, that this is how this UFUN "UToken Mutual Fund" promotional video answers the question:

"What is Mutual Fund?"

"Simply, mutual fund is a private equity set up through raising qualified investment fund which is used for investing in unlisted companies. Yet another characteristic lies in that the entire investment of Mutual Fund is entrusted to be managed by a professional team through IPO and reorganization of enterprises to be invested. That is where Mutual Fund Experts come in"

SD

Post Thanks / Like

.Hmm. Seems to be a popular photo for photoshopping once you search the internet
    Apologies are in order. It's not a photoshop job!

What do you do when you're too cheap to hire someone who is competent in photoshop?

How about a free online template?

Quite popular, it seems!

Ufun 15.jpg

Ufun 16.jpg

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 08-16-2017 at 05:19 PM. Reason: replace interrupted PhotoBucket images

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

this doesn't look good:

I'm guessing the uFun spin doctors and ponzi pimps are going into overdrive as we speak

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.sc.com.my/list-of-unautho...s-individuals/

Kinda speaks for itself ...

SD