Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melaleuca is a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Melaleuca is a SCAM!

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Ah, Mr. Brear's website. You have to take his stuff with a grain of salt though. He's anti-fraud, but he's the kind that goes "kill them all and let God sort them out" type of guy. :) He refused to accept the idea that MLM can be legal (but fraudulent). When I point that out, he goes into circular argument mode.

But it's a fascinating read nonetheless. Even Kevin Thompson, MLM attorney, had a take on the Melaleucca mess. I think one of the Vandersloots even claimed that Melaleucca is NOT MLM.
    VanderSloot has always claimed Melaleuca is NOT MLM. He is such a liar. He also claimed in 2000 that Melaleuca had 20,000 reps making their primary living from Melaleuca when a mere 3000 exceeded $15,000 a year. For the love of mud! I guess elementary school level math is beyond VanderSloot's skill set.

I too agree that all MLMs are scams, but though many violate the law technically or in spirit, they will be skating under the radar until more victims come forward. MLMs that have not been subject to enforcement action are legal. Many politicians are bought and paid for by MLMs and the top distributors. The misnomer that MLM is is the chance for the little guy to own his own business is still widely touted as well. I do admire Brear's bite me attitude. The big MLMs have met their match in him. If he can outspend them he will win in court I have no doubt.

Tim Darnell sued me and it proved conclusively that Advantage Conferences was a pyramid scheme as the BBB of Dallas had determined. It also reinforced that trying to spend one's critics into silence can really backfire. Verifiable facts, truth and opinions are not actionable. So, folks like me that think MLM is the business model from hell can keep saying that until hell freezes over! LOL!!! And, of course, lawsuits generate a flood of media attention!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scam? I think not. Overpriced products and a compensation plan that in my opinion is NOT lucrative. Hardly a Scam, just a lousy business proposition (my opinion only - if you're in Melaleuca, disregard and keep following your dreams)

Quote Originally Posted by BigFranky75 View Post
    This company is a complete disgrace and should be investigated as a CULT!

Post Thanks / Like

Melaleuca has some legitimate issues which is why I have highlighted specific ingredients in products that they make. It is an abomination that companies would be able to claim health benefits from toxic ingredients. Yes they are a cult because they ignore the science behind the side effects of the ingredients. Cults tend to ignore scientific evidence that refute the beliefs of that cult.
    Melaleuca Scam: It Is Not Their Payplan, But It Is Worse! | Wealth Through Healthy Living Should explain all of it if you care to read deeper into it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Melaleuca a CULT?

I believe Melaleuca is a complete MLM/pyramid Scam10405426_10206375410651179_3292184489193373301_n.jpg! 377 MELALEUCA complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer https://kenklocke.wordpress.com/

In summary: I Ken Klocke (KK) believe Melaleuca Inc. employs something I coined a (RBO™) “Recruiting Based Organization” And it is nothing short of an elaborate MLM/ racket – using a (RPS™) “Recruiting Points System” i.e., NoRecruitNoPay™ “Scheme, coupled with a (PPVS™) “Product Points Value Scheme” to offset the truth and transparency of being a MLM/pyramid scheme. “I believe it to be true, ‘as Melaleuca’s pyramid business model grows, widens, and expands exponentially – Supporting its earlier promises of residual income to (IMEs) recruits, business builders becomes less profitable, viable, and/or doable.

I believe Melaleuca, Inc. offsets these realities by “shifting funds via compensation plan changes”… essentially, and effectively robbing Peter to pay Paul! Peter, being the little-guys and/or Masters, Seniors, Executives “Old-timer” businesses that have built multi million dollar annual business in many cases. Paul being the compliant recruiting huckster and or Shill, at the Apex, or a MLM/pyramid scheme leader/recruiter. Example “Alan Pariser, Corporate Director 7″ Recently receiving a $300,000.00 bonus check while at the same time other leaders checks are being molested due to “Compensation plan changes aka takeaways, breakaways” Rob, Peter to pay Paul… MLM/pyramid pay scheme.

It is my belief that Melaleuca Inc. recruits new blood… on income and retirement income promises they can’t sustain! And they are knowingly selling a pipedream fraud. In other words “I believe with all my heart, if a pyramid analysis is done it will prove Melaleuca cannot sustain itself as it is long term. And that Recent changes did nothing more that “Rob, Peter to pay Paul! Facts are facts!” Melaleuca, Inc. has a history of breaking “Long term income promises and commitments.” Causing debilitating anxiety, pain and suffering,and misery, all in the name of being a champion of the little guy!

Clue; Checks the facts… Frank VanderSloot, enactment of recruiting points back in 1999 Melaleuca, stripped his long term empire builders of what he promised them… being a secure retirement. All stripped away in the name of being “Champions of the little guys”

The guy at the Top “Frank VanderSloot and a hand full of crony shill types can never lose. I pray a full Federal Investigation.

Frank VanderSloot says it best about MLMs “The guy at the top always wins and the guy on the bottom always loses. Quote here. “Frank VanderSloot is an Idaho billionaire.”mqdefault Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome! Melaleuca is such an egregious scam! Your post was definitely right on the money!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After reviewing Melaleuca, I would agree that they are a scam. The data processing fee that they charge you for creating your commission check is just mind blowing. The fee they charge you every month to remind you about a credit that you have is abusive. The claims that they are not mlm when they use a 5x7 matrix compensation plan are hard to believe. In my opinion, you really have no idea what you are getting into when you join Melaleuca.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. - Sophocles
    LikesXL Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
    Top 10 Work At Home Business Opportunity Scams

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by activeone View Post
    Scam? I think not. Overpriced products and a compensation plan that in my opinion is NOT lucrative. Hardly a Scam, just a lousy business proposition (my opinion only - if you're in Melaleuca, disregard and keep following your dreams)
    google "Melaleuca complaints" think with the mind your mama gave you. ~KK

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post