LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misery Profit

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Misery Profit

I can just picture it. You're raving about last night's dinner to your friends. So of course they ask, "Where was it? What's the name?" Wherein you coyly reply, "I'll tell you, but it's gonna cost ya"

Post Thanks / Like

Whereupon at least one of them slaps you, they all leave and you never see them again! Say bye bye to that group of friends forevermore!
    Again, that's at least in the normal world.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Realname is pretty safe and won't get his face slapped.

It's not likely anyone is going to be asking him to rate McDonalds, is it ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I think Realname is pretty safe and won't get his face slapped.

It's not likely anyone is going to be asking him to rate McDonalds, is it ??
    Is this anything like the 2 guys sitting in a restaurant in Idaho wondering how to pronounce "Boise" One say he thinks it's french like 'bwah-say' and the other say no he thinks it's 'boy-see', so they ask a restaurant employee, "How do you pronounce this place we are at?" The employee replies, "Bur-ger King"!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How many is

Ten ???

Twenty ??

NONE ????

On the whole planet there are no people who will refer their friends to a restaurant simply because they like it ???

WOW !!!

If I didn't know better, I'd think you are an MLM troll making things up to suit your argument.
    I speak according to my life's experiences so I only refer restaurants and other places where I can get comissions for free to my closest friends and family! 99,99% of tourists who ask their guides and agencies about the best place to eat they will only refer the restaurants who pays them comissions.

IMO people who do free advertising are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    i so agree Littleroundman. realname, you either live in a strange, altered universe, wherein the only people you associate with charge for everything including air, or you are an mlm troll.
    In the normal world people exchange opinions re. restaurants for FREE all the time. of course that is the normal world, not the warped and twisted, 'I scratch your back you scratch mine' world of MLM.
    Well most of my contacts are mlmers so between me and them opinions are never free of charge. I'm a modern citizien living in a modern MLM world. looks like most of you still living behind the times....

Quote Originally Posted by Verabsmith View Post
    I can just picture it. You're raving about last night's dinner to your friends. So of course they ask, "Where was it? What's the name?" Wherein you coyly reply, "I'll tell you, but it's gonna cost ya"
    Well you usually tell that you were in a restaurant or pub last night in a place where there are lots of them. But you rarelly tell them the name, do you??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Realname
    I speak according to my life's experiences
    And exactly how extensive would those "life experiences" be, Realname ???

Post Thanks / Like

and maybe that is the bottom line Realname, you live (or at least claim to) prefer to live in a sad scammy scummy world of tit for tat, where nothing is done without strings attached. That is guaranteed to piss alit of people off and drive them away. the vast majority of people loath crass manipulative tactics mlm'ers use to 'work thier warm market' because it is flat out evil. it is pondscummy lower than low to use the death of loved ones and 'help' the grieving family by proposing you'll donate xx% amount of sales from some crappy mlm product sales--out of the 'goodness' out of your heart because you want to help them! No that is just low down dirty rotten and evil. Anybody who continues to use such tactics for very long is going to lose friends and family fast and wind up very lonely indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

ummm that should have been
    ....'piss off alot of people....'

Post Thanks / Like

I find it cute, though, when newly indoctrinated MLMers arrive, all bright eyed and bushy tailed and still filled with 80s style rhetoric saying things like "MLM is the future of business" and accusing everyone else of being old fogeys still stuck in the dark ages.

Realname DOESN'T live in the world he is describing.

Such a world doesn't exist, other than in the minds of newly indoctrinated, bright eyed and bushy tailed MLMers like Realname.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

99,99% of tourists who ask their guides and agencies about the best place to eat they will only refer the restaurants who pays them comissions.
    * More made up statistics from Realname

* Another strawman argument from Realname

Guides and agencies are not multi level marketers, who cares what they do ??

Post Thanks / Like

Well you usually tell that
    How the h*** do you know what vera "usually" does ???

Did your "MLM Newbies" kit come with a crystal ball ???

Post Thanks / Like

in YOUR opinion, maybe.

What percentage of the Portuguese population would you represent, do you think ???

Post Thanks / Like

Well most of my contacts are mlmers
    Now, why doesn't that surprise me ???

So, what do the three of you do when you're not charging each other for your opinions ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latest scammer
    yet people that unnecessarily pay for non-existent advertising (if they believe that any 'advertising' actually exists to begin with) must be geniuses. seriously, you are a moron. you can't even argue your scams correctly.

Post Thanks / Like

Take it easy on the li'l fella

So far he's on up to chapter three of the "BE YOUR OWN MLM GURU" e-book he got for Christmas

Well, perhaps "got" isn't the right word.

More like he traded with one of his MLM mates for a signed picture of Robert Kiyosaki and two Yoli Blast Caps

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And exactly how extensive would those "life experiences" be, Realname ???
    My MLM experience is long and I joined my first mlm oportunity in 2001 when internet was not so widely used and I got advantages from that new promotion tool.

* More made up statistics from Realname

* Another strawman argument from Realname

Guides and agencies are not multi level marketers, who cares what they do ??
    They are not MLMs but have partnerships with hotels and restaurants and they got nice commissions from every new client they recruit to such places.

99,99% of tourists who pay for its services cares about their recommendations and as everyone know such recommendations are hotels, restaurantes and other places to visit in which they get commissions from every client they recommend.... Most people who ask about best restaurants are tourists because residents know well the place and don't need to ask about best place to eat....

in YOUR opinion, maybe.

What percentage of the Portuguese population would you represent, do you think ???
    I've no idea about such statistics but most of my friends and family agree with me about that.

Now, why doesn't that surprise me ???

So, what do the three of you do when you're not charging each other for your opinions ??
    They are my most important business contacts and we share business oportunities between us and that's what we mainly do. And the best finantial opinions/suggestions are never free of charge! If you want a free BS opinion you can find many like that just by "googling" for it....

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    yet people that unnecessarily pay for non-existent advertising (if they believe that any 'advertising' actually exists to begin with) must be geniuses. seriously, you are a moron. you can't even argue your scams correctly.
    Excuse me but it looks like you don't worry to do free advertising for non mlm companies, do you?? I guess you're like the ones who use to pay for a bottle of coke and show the bottle to everyone with the logo "drink coke" for free... That's not a wise attitude. A wise attitude is making a video of yourself drinking a herbalife shake with your contacts on legends telling others that you're feeling better using such products and others can also change their lifes doing the same and they just need to contact you to realize their finantial dreams! That's is the right way to advertise!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Realname View Post

Well you usually tell that you were in a restaurant or pub last night in a place where there are lots of them. But you rarelly tell them the name, do you??
    I don't really understand your questions. So I'll just give an example. I bump into a friend at the grocery store and I happen to mention the great place I ate dinner. (This is called chit chat.) I describe the meal, the atmosphere and service and say "You should try it!" They say, "We sure will! What's it called again?" Then I say - and this is where it gets tricky- I say the name of the restaurant. They say thanks! I say "Good to see you. Give Bob my love" We part ways and I think to myself: " I did something so selfless right then and should be proud of myself".

What I didn't do after they asked for the name is bop them on their knuckles with a ruler and tell them that there are no free rides in this world. What I didn't say is: "Well, wouldn't you like to know? You're going to need to purchase a credit pack from me so that you can earn points. The more points you get, the higher the likelihood I'll tell you the name. Once you have the name and want to try it, you'll have to go home and get your grandma, all your cousins, and first born to give you all their money. The meal will cost approximately $500. But it is SO worth it. Be sure to take pictures so everyone can see how much you are enjoying yourself. Everyone, especially your family who paid for it, will find these pictures so inspirational, they'll want to hang them on the wall. It will give them something to live for."

Post Thanks / Like

My MLM experience is long and I joined my first mlm oportunity in 2001 when internet was not so widely used and I got advantages from that new promotion tool.

TRANSLATION: My experience is as long as my whatsits and I have a hard time reaching the urinal...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Verabsmith View Post
    I don't really understand your questions. So I'll just give an example. I bump into a friend at the grocery store and I happen to mention the great place I ate dinner. (This is called chit chat.) I describe the meal, the atmosphere and service and say "You should try it!" They say, "We sure will! What's it called again?" Then I say - and this is where it gets tricky- I say the name of the restaurant. They say thanks! I say "Good to see you. Give Bob my love" We part ways and I think to myself: " I did something so selfless right then and should be proud of myself".

What I didn't do after they asked for the name is bop them on their knuckles with a ruler and tell them that there are no free rides in this world. What I didn't say is: "Well, wouldn't you like to know? You're going to need to purchase a credit pack from me so that you can earn points. The more points you get, the higher the likelihood I'll tell you the name. Once you have the name and want to try it, you'll have to go home and get your grandma, all your cousins, and first born to give you all their money. The meal will cost approximately $500. But it is SO worth it. Be sure to take pictures so everyone can see how much you are enjoying yourself. Everyone, especially your family who paid for it, will find these pictures so inspirational, they'll want to hang them on the wall. It will give them something to live for."
    Well what I don't understand is why people like you want to advertise a restaurant or somethingelse for free. I can only understand people who advertise to earn some money from it. Advertising for free does not make any sense for me....

Post Thanks / Like

Well what I don't understand is why people like you want to advertise a restaurant or somethingelse for free. I can only understand people who advertise to earn some money from it. Advertising for free does not make any sense for me....
    Clearly, you failed freshman marketing courses than. Free advertising is far more economical than advertising which must be paid for each time.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

I've no idea about such statistics
    Of course you don't.

That doesn't stop you including them in your post as if they are true, though.

but most of my friends and family agree with me about that
    Which tells us a great deal more about how your friends and family choose to live their lives than it does about the subject at hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Clearly, you failed freshman marketing courses than. Free advertising is far more economical than advertising which must be paid for each time.
    Obviouly it is. But for the company who advertises because for the people who works for free for such company its a waste of time. I only advertise if company pays me! I'm not an idiot!

Post Thanks / Like

Obviouly it is. But for the company who advertises because for the people who works for free for such company its a waste of time. I only advertise if company pays me! I'm not an idiot!
    Care to put that to a vote?

27. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The same thing happens in a small restaurant. Without new members( in this case called as "clients") taking meals there the restaurant will have to close doors! Its a small pyramid and not all have the same size. The chief get profits from the large number of clients who pay the meals. This pyramid is based on sales and without new sales the pyramid collapse. Based on sales, based on sales & recruitment or based only on recruitment they are all pyramids, aren't they??
    This is the most rediculous claim I have ever seen.....
    How is it a pyramid when the customer is buying a product?....

You Realname are either an idiot or just a troll or maybe both....I can see you with your own thread in "rant"(troll) section soon....SMFH...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Simple answer is because if you tell family and friends about a good restaurant or store then more people will know about it and go there....this in turn helps to make sure the place does enough business to survive which means it will still be there when you wanna go there...

Even more simple answer is that not everyone is a whore and needs to make a buck from what they do....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post