Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: MPD Today shut down rumours

Post Thanks / Like

MPD Today shut down rumours

Rumours (so far unsubstantiated) are spreading that online food MLM, MPD Today has temporarily shut down following the commencement of investigations by the office of the Florida Attorney General.

Stay tuned.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 08-09-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MPD Today shut down rumours

UPDATE:

MPDToday founder Gary Calhoun has confirmed he "decided after consulting with counsel & leaders that it is in the best interest of everyone, that the MPB business be put on pause, until this (investigation) is complete"

Post Thanks / Like

I just assumed that took the money and ran to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, well, this is good news!! I see our little Jimbo has dropped it from his signature but he can't drop his promotion of Free Food To Go for I have files proving he was into it big time. Here is part of a discussion in P2P's thread:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/12secondc...ber-bully-902/ Post #25

Oh, I love this! If you get more confirmation, please keep us updated!

Post Thanks / Like

When Troy Dooly of the MLM Helpdesk runs with the story, it MUST be true.

I mean, would Mr Dooly tell fibs about Multi Level Marketing ??

Hmmnn,

cough....Zeek Rewards....cough

well, anyway, he's confirmed the story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

According to information in BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company, and/or BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
    Business Management

According to the Florida Dept of State-Div of Corporations, Escambia County Tax Collectors office and consumers that have contacted us, the principal in this business (Gary Calhoun) is also the principal listed for Southeastern Delivery (Southeastern Delivery, LLC Business Review in Pensacola, FL - Northwest Florida BBB). and MPB, Today, Inc. (MPB Today Business Review in Pensacola, FL - Northwest Florida BBB). and also with Trim International, Inc, (Trim International, Inc. Business Review in Pensacola, FL - Northwest Florida BBB).

We advise checking all reports before doing business with a business.

Contact Information
    Principal: Mr. Gary Calhoun (President)
    Business Category

Product Sales - General

Alternate Business Names
    UPM

United Pro Media, LLC Business Review in Pensacola, FL - Northwest Florida BBB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

MPB Today

! BBB Business Review on MPB Today is being updated by BBB !
    MPB Today Business Review in Pensacola, FL - Northwest Florida BBB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The founder of MPB today, Gary Calhoun , has a F rating from the Better Business Bureau in Florida on his previous business United Pro Media. Use this link to access the FACTS!
    MPB Today....The Good, The BAD, and the UGLY! | Articles & Tutorials

Interesting and he has liens against him totalling over $30,000.00, according to the above source:

www.sunbiz.org - Department of State This one is $11,362.93

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my! I thought this POS was dead and buried long ago...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Oh, my! I thought this POS was dead and buried long ago...!
    ...explain POS, please

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    ...explain POS, please
    A four letter word that one can find at the bottom of a birdcage "scratchy." I am sure that you will get the meaning, if I give you a clue. G-IT of course

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, this is good news!! I see our little Jimbo has dropped it from his signature but he can't drop his promotion of Free Food To Go for I have files proving he was into it big time. Here is part of a discussion in P2P's thread:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/12secondc...ber-bully-902/ Post #25

Oh, I love this! If you get more confirmation, please keep us updated!
    Jimbo's best was the post which he made claiming that he had spoken to his mate Gary and could not see why the man should lie. When I pointed out that Gary had over 200 offences under US food and drugs laws, Jimbo got his mate LaNell to delete my posts from her business opportunities forum. La Nell vanished for a while but she eventuallyy caved in and she deleted my posts. She has reurned as Nellie. A paid poster for Jimbo's scams or a complete idiot?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    A four letter word that one can find at the bottom of a birdcage "scratchy." I am sure that you will get the meaning, if I give you a clue. G-IT of course
    Thanks P2P and no need to explain further - just don't think like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Jimbo's best was the post which he made claiming that he had spoken to his mate Gary and could not see why the man should lie. When I pointed out that Gary had over 200 offences under US food and drugs laws, Jimbo got his mate LaNell to delete my posts from her business opportunities forum. La Nell vanished for a while but she eventuallyy caved in and she deleted my posts. She has reurned as Nellie. A paid poster for Jimbo's scams or a complete idiot?
    Someone looking for love and attention... Won't get it from Jimbo or his pals.

Post Thanks / Like

Read the full story here on the Patrick pretty blog

Tallahasee.com

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This can't be a Ponzi! Ken Russo and Strosdegoz said so. Now they wouldn't lie about a thing like this. cough, cough.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This can't be a Ponzi! Ken Russo and Strosdegoz said so. Now they wouldn't lie about a thing like this. cough, cough.
    What about Jim Allen from Adlandpro who assured us that he had spoken to Gary Colhuln and saw no reason why Garry would lie. Jimbo was told that Gary had over 200 breaches of FDA rules when he published that news.

"Jim Allen, Ken Russo and Strosdegoz for your best references! " What an endorsement this man used to enjoy! (snigger, snigger)

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well, so the MPB Today program that was going to provide its members with free groceries for life is offline and it's owner has been arrested for racketing.

If the arrest is related to MPB, (and as the site is down, and the scheme currently "unplayable" if it is related to another nefarious activity) I can only feel sad for the thousands of victims who were recruited into his pernicious scheme, many of whom could ill afford to lose any money. People may recall that this scheme was pushed to people receiving food stamps; people in need.

Money games disguised as businesses hurt people. The advice caveat emptor (buyer beware) is not relevant because there is no fair way of finding out what they are for the average member. They are schemes based on lies and promoted on lies by professionals who know exactly what they are doing and, generally, have done it before and got away with it.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, what about Jim Allen III who is now representing Adlandpro in the POTW and his Free Food for Life program???

I want Free Food

freegroceries.jpg

We put a lot of information here also:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/12secondc...ber-bully-902/

How much money did he make from this and who were the victims??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They just never learn nor stop. All they want is a chance for more victims.
    community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2460367/Imagine-having-your-own-top-of-the-line-easy-to-use-ad-free-Autoresponder.aspx?flag=9

He is into selling healthcare now.

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2550278/Prevention-and-Access-are-the-answers-to-some-of-todays-most-pressing-challenge/1.aspx?latest=True#latestpost

I hope they save a cell right along with Gary Calhoun for this one. Some day they will get caught.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, what about Jim Allen III who is now representing Adlandpro in the POTW and his Free Food for Life program???

How much money did he make from this and who were the victims??
    What about his helper, "LaNell" who changed her name to "Nellie" who is on their shortlist for Person of The Year award.

La Nell ran and may still run a "publish your business opportunities here" style forum on Scamland. I posted information in LaNell's Adlandpro forum saying that Jim Allen was wrong when he said that he saw no reason to mistrust Gary Colhuln. I pointed out that the man already had over 200 breaches of FDA regulations to his name.

La Nell deleted the information which I published and allowed Jimbo Allen to continue pushing the scheme. She shares a great deal of responsibility for the shameless promotion of this food scam. If La Nell or Nellie gets Scamland's Person of The Year award, she will never be allowed to live this shameless act of collusion with Jim Allen down.

Perhaps LaNell will do her best to make amends for aiding and abetting Gary and Jimbo to steal more from people who could ill afford it.

Post Thanks / Like

The plot S Thickens:

You can read the full story on the Patrick Pretty blog

Post Thanks / Like

I bet all those people on food stamps who sold them so they could join this Ponzi and get rich with free groceries for life are having a fit about right now.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I bet all those people on food stamps who sold them so they could join this Ponzi and get rich with free groceries for life are having a fit about right now.
    If they bought their free food from Jim Allen III of Adlandpro, they can go after their upline. Jimbo and LaNell aka as Nellie can not run from responsibility. Their involvement in this scam is very well documented on RealScam.

Scamlandpro. Your One Stop to all Scams

Post Thanks / Like

Jim Allen 111 the Gary Colhuln free food scam promoter has found that heat in Adlandpro kitchen is too much for him to handle and he has set up home on Twitter.

Jim Allen 111 on Twitter.

Jim Allen and Gary Colhuln Food Scams Presented by RealScam

You were unable to generate any interest for the Adlandpro Person of The Week awards on Adlandpro Jim. Let us see if you can do any better pimpimg your garbage on Twitter!