LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 115 of 327 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Now that's a good question:-

Maps 546 June 15.jpg

The main thing being pushed on SS's FB group page is the "do" up in Nantwich on 7th July. I think it would be hilarious if the London meeting had been cancelled!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevethomas, LOOK AWAY NOW!!

Maps 547 June 15.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist it.....no comments about where he can shove his brush......

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    It's enough to make a cat laugh.
    Happy Cat.JPG

HE'S BACK!

"TOP TIPS MAN" IS NOW GIVING OUT BUSINESS ADVICE!
    I'm sure we could all benefit, so take it away, Dave Hayes!

Attachment 11216 Attachment 11217

Note he talks about your ROI - return on investment? - and I thought Mappers weren't allowed to use the "i" word?

As if you could compare piddling about clicking on 10 ads a day with running a REAL business like a Subway franchise.
    People in endless recruiting schemes never seem to tire of comparing the small investment their scam takes with the larger investment a real business may take. Previously I had looked at the failure rates of MLM versus other business models, it's the highest for those that don't enjoy my musing. http://www.realscam.com/f21/case-law...848/#post75967

MAPs income disclosure says less than 1% will earn a full time living.

MAPS income disclosre.JPG

Since MAPS is a PONZI scheme we can safely conclude in 10 years MAPS will be gone and 95%ish will have lost everything they put in. Even if MAPS was an MLM like Herbalife or Amway the losses and failure rates are statistically similar.

Conversely according to this the Subway Failure rate: 7%. 10 most popular franchises - Subway (1) - Small Business
    If you believe what you read profit margins pretty good too. http://www.startupnation.com/communi...staurant-owner

Dave makes some rather fallacious assertions, the primary one being a MAPPER is getting a "guaranteed return". Not to be a soggy blanket, someone putting in $60,000 is being paid with their own money as "maturing ad packs" for two years. Unlike Subway owners, MAPPERz have ZERO third party proof where their "return" is being generated.

How Maps Works in a Nutshell.JPG

For all any of these numpties know, their money could be sitting in mayo jars in Deese's garage. While the Subway owner sees their books each week and knows their P&L.

I am in the midst of purchasing 1-2 existing subways.... - Business, Finances and Investing Forum

When was the last time anyone walked into a real business and the owner asked them if they wanted to buy in just to cash checks? I'm making too much money, want some? Risk? Why don't be silly you!!!

Subway has been franchising since 1974 and according to this article has 42227 worldwide franchises. Subway Franchise Information

MAPS claims after 18 months they have 150,000 "franchisees". Soon the whole world is going to set up capture pages and Youtube videos after becoming elite ad clickers! Prosperity of today will look like the poverty of yesteryear as we all click our 10 and travel the world on rainbows.

Dave's tip for tomorrow, the health benefits of putting your lips on a public fountain while taking a drink.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 06-30-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas View Post
    Perhaps Brian Storming is the name of the speaker or something?

You don't know, Whip!!!

lol. that's a very good point.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and just look at the response he got....

Attachment 11218

I despair sometimes, honestly I do. 150,000 people clicking on 10 ads a day does NOT mean that 1.5 million people have formed your audience of ad clickers! The audience is the same 150,000 people, each clicking 10 times!

No wonder people have an easy time getting muppets to join these schemes.
    lol. what dopes. their scams are ranked higher due to the scam forums that promote them rather than maps.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I despair sometimes, honestly I do. 150,000 people clicking on 10 ads a day does NOT mean that 1.5 million people have formed your audience of ad clickers! The audience is the same 150,000 people, each clicking 10 times!

No wonder people have an easy time getting muppets to join these schemes.

Funny thing is, the guy who gave that BS response is well known in the Internet Marketing circuit. (Steve Foley - runs the Internet Marketer's Ball).

Instead of spurting out mathematical cow turd, he should have spotted this thing was a ponzi from the get-go.

Flid end.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone has access to Simons secret MAP group PM me. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

c'mon dude.......it's secret.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy is a looney tune lol...and what the hell is a MAPA didly do dah wotsit anyway. ? He's swallowed the whole MAPS dictionary and then gone for the hard back edition as well! Muppet

loony torq.JPG

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Someone's rattled Simon's cage and he's woken up and posted this:-

Maps 548 July 15.jpg Maps 549 July 15.jpg

I wish they wouldn't keep on quoting Google. It's very tiresome.They are not an advertising business, hell, they are not anything that I would recognise as a business anyway.

How many shops do you know where, if you go in to buy something for $50 they give you your purchase and $10 on top of it? How many tradesmen will pay you to come to your house and fix your leaky pipe? Ever hired a decorator who has not only painted your room, but when you go to pay him, he pays you as well?? It's just ridiculous.

19. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish they wouldn't keep on quoting Google. It's very tiresome.
    GOOGLE:

Capitalization: $178.34 billion
    Rapid growth since incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions and partnerships beyond Google's core search engine. It offers online productivity software including email (Gmail), a cloud storage service (Google Drive), an office suite (Google Docs) and a social networking service (Google+). Desktop products include applications for web browsing, organizing and editing photos, and instant messaging. The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system and the browser-only Chrome OS[15] for a netbook known as a Chromebook. Google has moved increasingly into communications hardware: it partners with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its "high-quality low-cost" Nexus devices and acquired Motorola Mobility in May 2012. In 2012, a fiber-optic infrastructure was installed in Kansas City to facilitate a Google Fiber broadband service.

The corporation has been estimated to run more than one million servers in data centers around the world (as of 2007). It processes over one billion search requests and about 24 petabytes of user-generated data each day (as of 2009). In December 2013, Alexa listed google.com as the most visited website in the world. Numerous Google sites in other languages figure in the top one hundred, as do several other Google-owned sites such as YouTube and Blogger Its market dominance has led to prominent media coverage, including criticism of the company over issues such as search neutrality, copyright, censorship, and privacy.
    In October 2014, according to the Interbrand ranking, Google was the second most valuable brand in the world (behind Apple) with a valuation of $107.4 billion. A Millward Brown report from the same year puts the Google brand ahead of Apple's at #1.
    As of 2013, Google had 47,756 employees (in the fourth quarter, including the Motorola subsidiary), among them more than 10,000 software developers based in more than 40 offices.
    Office locations and headquarters

Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California, is referred to as "the Googleplex", a play on words on the number googolplex and the headquarters itself being a complex of buildings. The lobby is decorated with a piano, lava lamps, old server clusters, and a projection of search queries on the wall. The hallways are full of exercise balls and bicycles. Many employees have access to the corporate recreation center. Recreational amenities are scattered throughout the campus and include a workout room with weights and rowing machines, locker rooms, washers and dryers, a massage room, assorted video games, table football, a baby grand piano, a billiard table, and ping pong. In addition to the recreation room, there are snack rooms stocked with various foods and drinks, with special emphasis placed on nutrition.Free food is available to employees 24/7, with the offerings provided by paid vending machines prorated based on and favoring those of better nutritional value.

Google's extensive amenities are not available to all of its workers. Temporary workers such as book scanners do not have access to shuttles, Google cafes, or other perks.

New York City
    In 2006, Google moved into 311,000 square feet (28,900 m2) of office space in New York City, at 111 Eighth Avenue in Manhattan. The office was specially designed and built for Google and houses its largest advertising sales team, which has been instrumental in securing large partnerships. The New York headquarters is similar in design and functionality to its Mountain View headquarters, and includes a game room, micro kitchens, and a video game area. As of February 2012, a significant engineering team is based in New York City. As of September 2013, Google's East Coast office is located at 76 Ninth Ave, New York City, New York.

Other U.S. cities
    By late 2006, Google established a new headquarters for its AdWords division in Ann Arbor, Michigan.[265] In November 2006, Google opened offices on Carnegie Mellon's campus in Pittsburgh, focusing on shopping-related advertisement coding and smartphone applications and programs.[266][267] Other office locations in the U.S. include Atlanta, Georgia; Austin, Texas; Boulder, Colorado; Cambridge, Massachusetts; San Francisco, California; Seattle, Washington; Reston, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.[citation needed] Google has several international offices.

Google's NYC office building houses its largest advertising salesteam.

In October 2006, the company announced plans to install thousands of solar panels to provide up to 1.6 megawatts of electricity, enough to satisfy approximately 30% of the campus' energy needs. The system will be the largest solar power system constructed on a U.S. corporate campus and one of the largest on any corporate site in the world. In addition, Google announced in 2009 that it was deploying herds of goats to keep grassland around the Googleplex short, helping to prevent the threat from seasonal bush fires while also reducing the carbon footprint of mowing the extensive grounds. The idea of trimming lawns using goats originated from Bob Widlar, an engineer who worked for National Semiconductor. In 2008, Google faced accusations in Harper's Magazine of being an "energy glutton". The company was accused of employing its "Don't be evil" motto and its public energy-saving campaigns to cover up or make up for the massive amounts of energy its servers require.

On May 12, 2015, Google announced the setting up of its largest campus outside the United States in Hyderabad, India. The proposed campus can accommodate 6500 employees.
    VS

My Advertising Pays: Mike Deese, The Booth family, two laptops, a PC and a website.

My Advertising Pays is "like" Google,

Yeah, right

The same way a Volkwagen is "like" a Porsche
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

21. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Still no news about Saturday's London event, and some Mappers are getting anxious.

Maps 550 July 15.jpg

The only event being pushed now is the one next Tuesday in Nantwich. But that can only accommodate 60 people, not the 650 they were prattling on about attending in London. What ARE they going to do??

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate
    What ARE they going to do??
    They'll do what they usually do - lie
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by One Trick To Sabs
    Speaking of CRABS, no activity more important to know your partner's history than investing family money. Nix the idea of getting in bed with dirty scammers.

MAPS know your partners history.JPG

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!

http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish they wouldn't keep on quoting Google. It's very tiresome.They are not an advertising business, hell, they are not anything that I would recognise as a business anyway.
    Motivational tripe and we're going to be the next __________________, only this time Plain Jane gets paid. That always turns out well, for the promoters.

I would ask where is MAPS independent board of directors and auditor, you know like Google. https://investor.google.com/corporate/guidelines.html

Zeek was similar to EBAY only the little fellow got his. Until story time started and there was not a damn thing Joe Sixpack could do to verify it other than cross his fingers and believe...

"These thieves have used hundreds of stolen credit card account numbers to create fake customers. They then those stolen cards to purchase retail bids to earn the 20% commission. We have no recourse to recover the funds."

Zeek Rewards confirm $100,000s in fraud occurring

Sending money to a mail drop in Panama, more like this than the next Google.

Simon Stepsys Scammer.JPG

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ss-risk-panama

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NEW VENUE INFO...Sneakily hidden on the bottom of the events page!

new venue.JPG!

31. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Facebook not to be cowed by "The Simon" and his Trillion Dollar Ad Gauntlet just solidified MAPS position as one more in a lonnnngggg line of PTC Ponzi Scams.

Fucktard Flakes.JPG

Facebook, Inc. (FB - Analyst Report) has changed its ad pricing policy to make it more advertiser-friendly. This move is expected to deal with the persistent advertiser gripe that they were being charged for videos even when users were merely scrolling over them (Facebook auto-loads videos, so they start playing when this is done).

Now the company will only charge when the video is viewed for at least ten seconds. Earlier the company started charging as soon as three seconds were up.

Facebook (FB) Focuses on Video Ads, Pricing Policy Revised - July 1, 2015 - Zacks.com

Facebook new 10-second video ads - Business Insider

33. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan Hauser plays the victim card after losing 89 videos.

People are against MAPS because it is an obvious Ponzi Scheme.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Ryan Hauser plays the victim card after losing 89 videos.

People are against MAPS because it is an obvious Ponzi Scheme.
    perhaps your rival septic reported you. ever think of that? eat your own bitches.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevethomas, LOOK AWAY NOW!!

Maps 547 June 15.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist it.....no comments about where he can shove his brush......
    Arghhh, too late!

Oh my poor beautiful brown eyes!

.......and that bloody brush can go right up there, bristle head first!

YES, I COMMENTATED!

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    lol. that's a very good point.
    I'm telling you, there's a spoof character in the making there somewheres!

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Someone's rattled Simon's cage and he's woken up and posted this:-

Maps 548 July 15.jpg Maps 549 July 15.jpg

How many shops do you know where, if you go in to buy something for $50 they give you your purchase and $10 on top of it? How many tradesmen will pay you to come to your house and fix your leaky pipe? Ever hired a decorator who has not only painted your room, but when you go to pay him, he pays you as well?? It's just ridiculous.
    I forever live in hope and prayer that some day he will catch his nads on a rusty nail and a bloodbath ensues.

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And he gets Hepatitis from said nail.

Post Thanks / Like

So many reasons to laugh in this picture.....
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-03-2015 at 07:25 AM.

46. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This just posted in the My Advertising Pays back office.
    Tony Booth & the ladies with the laptops to have a nice long weekend off to celebrate American Independence Day. WTF!!!

And some other BS...

Last edited by littleroundman; 07-03-2015 at 07:28 AM.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post