LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 121 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Oh, and Danny boy, the ASA will not investigate whether or not a scheme is a scam or a ponzi.

Their remit is solely with advertising.

So I would not have expected them to comment on the nature of MAPs. They were dealing only with complaints about Simon's adverts and whether or not they broke the ASA code - which they did.

Actually, as I write this, I am thinking that I am completely wasting my time trying to explain it further to people like Danny boy. I can't help thinking that he would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

And look who is doing the complaining too! Only Joby Boughey, former pusher of UFUN, now also pushing Onecoin.........and obviously a Mapper. No surprise there. He and Claire Hartman James did a UFUN gig together (screenshots available), but when UFUN went down, she removed all pics from her FB page pretty sharpish!

Hail, hail, the gang's all here

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Danny, Danny, Danny.

This is the really important part

Simon Stepsys had not provided any evidence to substantiate the claims

Ask yourself why Danny Boy.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

5. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, as I write this, I am thinking that I am completely wasting my time trying to explain it further to people like Danny boy.
    It's funny you say that Della, when posting with Mappers and Ponzi Pimps in mind, the Choo Choo method feels pert near mandatory.

Where is Mike Deese and his legal team in all of this? What do other Mappers suppose will happen if civil matters are lobbed on their plate? Of issue before the ASA "claims of earnings" , finding they were unsubstantiated. Massive earnings are the only FING The Stepsys ever talks about. If Simon can't/won't prove his own claims in a satisfactory manner (guess cardboard checks don't count), what is left to say?

Choo Choo
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

7. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

certainly explains why septic has been quiet lately. coupled with his previous run ins with the law, now maps is on the investigation radar.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    It's funny you say that Della, when posting with Mappers and Ponzi Pimps in mind, the Choo Choo method feels pert near mandatory.

Where is Mike Deese and his legal team in all of this? What do other Mappers suppose will happen if civil matters are lobbed on their plate? Of issue before the ASA "claims of earnings" , finding they were unsubstantiated. Massive earnings are the only FING The Stepsys ever talks about. If Simon can't/won't prove his own claims in a satisfactory manner (guess cardboard checks don't count), what is left to say?

Choo Choo
    fixed that for you.

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    fixed that for you.
    LMFAO!!! Is that Claire Hartman Hartman Hypen James?

********TEAM UPDATE ********

To get ahead of the game and the drop offs you must consistently add new packs! A couple here and there are a small sacrifice to make and make a BIG difference to your growth!

I've been in your shoes, I speak from experience, I can also advise if you are not already doing this, to SHARE this business with others and get to EVENTS!! This alone will explode your mindset and bank balance!!

SELL THE EVENTS, GET TO THE EVENTS, BUY TICKETS FOR GUESTS AND TRUST ME YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK.�� THERES A TONNE OF ROOM AND MONEY WAITING FOR YOU AT THE TOP! JUST BE CONSISTENT, COACHABLE AND MOST OF ALL COMMITTED!

No excuses! I want you ALL to aim for 1200 Diamond then teach your teams to get their too!

www.myadvertisingpaysevents.com

My income from MAP is enabling me to pursue my passion and give back to a cause close to my heart, I'm currently co-authoring in a book on self love, then look to do my own, I'm also volunteering as a media representative for APP (action on postpartum psychosis) without MAP it would of been more difficult for me to have the time & financial freedom to do this! I had this illness nearly 9 years ago and there is currently very little knowledge or research on it today. This is thankfully changing and I am looking to be a part of that change.

What's your long term vision? What will this mean to you and your family or loved ones? MAP is the right platform to enable you to seek the right path, use your skills, follow your heart and your passion and find your true purpose in life. ��

BE GRATEFUL, BE BOLD, BE PERSISTENT!

BLACK DIAMOND

Me (results NOT typical, definitely possible tho!)
    1200 packs
    Withdrawn $103,809
    Lifetime earnings $335,439

RESULTS NOT TYPICAL YET POSSIBLE! (Full income disclaimer back office)

DIAMOND

Manny ������
    Victoria ������

RUBY (600 +)
    Johannes 836
    Craig 620

SAPPHIRE (300 +)
    Martin 662
    Caroline 549
    Gerhard 524
    Renford and Lorna 448
    Kelvin 408
    Shari 356
    Rachel 352

ELITE (100 +)

Renate 294
    Barry 238
    Mike 201
    Thamani 191
    Danny 151
    Julia 145
    Lee 137
    Philo 126
    Anthony 114
    Gary 110
    Mike 104 (congratulations! New ELITE member!)

So close (50 +)

Dev 95
    Morgan 81
    Steve 78
    Jake 68
    Virin 63
    Lorraine 56
    Irving 53

������PLEASE ALSO SHARE ANY STORIES OF ANY SUCCESS OR POSITIVE IMPACT OR VISIONS PROJECTS MAP HAS FUNDED ETC WITH OTHERS IN THE GROUP (however small!) A GREAT MOTIVATOR FOR EVERYONE! ������

LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A WICKED WEEKEND AND A PRODUCTIVE HAPPY MAPPY WEEK!

P.S want to be part of an awesome team? Join me below

MAKE SURE CLAIRE HARTMAN IS YOUR SPONSOR TO GET MY FULL SUPPORT,

love x light x inspiration x

Claire (Positiveminds)
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

LMFAO!!! Is that Claire Hartman Hartman Hypen James?
    Well, she is a "Mummypreneur", isn't she??

Post Thanks / Like

Well, she is a "Mummypreneur", isn't she??
    Mumsie Punzi is more like it. Credit Packs 10660 including Claire's 1200, 9460 held by her team. $567,600 owed just to her team alone and I would bet money Clarie has no proof that money even exists for them, much less what is owed to the MAPS collective.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and Danny boy, the ASA will not investigate whether or not a scheme is a scam or a ponzi.

Their remit is solely with advertising.

So I would not have expected them to comment on the nature of MAPs. They were dealing only with complaints about Simon's adverts and whether or not they broke the ASA code - which they did.

Actually, as I write this, I am thinking that I am completely wasting my time trying to explain it further to people like Danny boy. I can't help thinking that he would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
    Ah, people with thought processes like his should be kicked out of the gene pool...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Suddenly there are reports of problems with the site.....

Maps 592 July 15.jpg Maps 592a July 15.jpg Maps 594 July 15.jpg

What can be the problem, I wonder?

Is the DDOS excuse going to surface now? Or will it be the "we are going to upgrade the server" excuse? Or even "look out for Maps v2 - but until we launch it, we cannot make payments to everyone"?

Choices, choices!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! some more "issues" over at My Advertising Pays Towers.
    Turns out to have been a very bad day for Simon Stepsys & his fellow scammers all round.

Yes MAPs V2 Become a Super Duper Diamond just get to 2400 Credit Pack Ponzi Points
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Joe_Shmoe; 07-15-2015 at 01:17 PM.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

their 'clients' paid for advertising.........what are they going to do to compensate them for the down time? lmao!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While affiliates were blogging on "Mapional Don't be Mean to Simon Day" what a swell guy he is.

Simon quietly deleted his Facebook page dedicated a company that too was going to be the next Google.

SCAMMER SIMON STEPSYS CLEANS UP AFTER HIS FAILED PONZI.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SimonStepsy...broker?fref=ts

MAPS the NEXT Banners Broker.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-15-2015 at 04:00 PM.

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While affiliates were blogging on "Mapional Don't be Mean to Simon Day" what a swell guy he is.

Simon quietly deleted his Facebook page dedicated a company that too was going to be the next Google.

SCAMMER SIMON STEPSYS CLEANS UP AFTER HIS FAILED PONZI.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SimonStepsy...broker?fref=ts

MAPS the NEXT Banners Broker.JPG
    It's gone? You don't think that he's trying to clean up his act......well, rewrite history at any rate?

Luckily there are lots and lots of lovely screenshots knocking about and a HUGE Realscam thread all about Banners Broker.

Simon, darling, it's just too late now - every contact leaves a trace, and you've left traces of you and BB all over the internet.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you ask me, it's rewrite history time.

Remember "Simon Stepsys Success International"? The one with the ASA ruling that didn't matter very much at all? Just a little telling off, that's all it was. Except....

Well, funnily enough, it looks as if that company is suddenly no more.

SS company July 15.jpg

(Source: Simon Sigitas Stepsys profile | free company director check)

And up pops his new one< Master Key Associates Ltd. Just like that!

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon, darling, it's just too late now - every contact leaves a trace, and you've left traces of you and BB all over the internet.

Indeed, in this video he says he joined Banners Broker about 18 months ago, not long after this he was gone from BB.

A few month later Banners Broker began a slow painful decline before it was finally put out of it's misery, costing it's victims millions.

It's like deja vu all over again.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is something I was thinking of the other day. If I was Mike Deese and had developed this revolutionary advertising platform, capable of giving 120% return on your investment, one of the first things I would have done is call Tara and explain to her exactly how the business works and why it is legit, and get her on side. Taras blog must of cost MAPs millions by now, imagine how many more people would have joined if she was saying it was the real deal. Hell, I would have flown her to Mississippi first class and walked her through the business personally, considering the amount of pulling power she would have.

They fact that almost 2 years down the track no one has provided any proof that MAP is not a scam, and haters like Tara havent had any sort of legal action taken against them tells you all you need to know about MAP

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is off the 'my advertising pays - scam' site:

I am a victime. They have deactivated my account. I have invested a lot money in it. And I think I can not get it back. They did not answer my support questions why my account is deactivated. Are there more people having there account closed without any reason? Luckely I have copies to make over to the police
    1Like · Comment

My Advertising Pays - Scam And so.... the scam is starting to close down and shut up shop. Kevin I strongly advise you contact Action Fraud with your concerns.
    Like · Reply · 25 minutes ago

Kevin Verlinden what is the adres of action fraud?
    Like · 23 minutes ago
    Kevin Verlinden it very strange you give no adress nore show my comment on this site
    Like · 22 minutes ago
    My Advertising Pays - Scam Hold on Kevin. Here is the address contact them Action Fraud
    Action Fraud
    actionfraud.police.uk
    Like · 21 minutes ago

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you ask me, it's rewrite history time.

Remember "Simon Stepsys Success International"? The one with the ASA ruling that didn't matter very much at all? Just a little telling off, that's all it was. Except....

Well, funnily enough, it looks as if that company is suddenly no more.

SS company July 15.jpg

(Source: Simon Sigitas Stepsys profile | free company director check)

And up pops his new one< Master Key Associates Ltd. Just like that!
    Interesting that company 08460686 ~ SS International Limited had 100 one pound shares. It lists Ms Julie Davis at the old Police Station address as a Director as well as Simon Stepsys at the same address.

MASTER KEY ASSOCIATES LTD

Company number 09618660

Also has 100 one Pound shares paid up.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...pdf&download=0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    This is off the 'my advertising pays - scam' site:

I am a victime. They have deactivated my account. I have invested a lot money in it. And I think I can not get it back. They did not answer my support questions why my account is deactivated. Are there more people having there account closed without any reason? Luckely I have copies to make over to the police
    1Like · Comment

My Advertising Pays - Scam And so.... the scam is starting to close down and shut up shop. Kevin I strongly advise you contact Action Fraud with your concerns.
    Like · Reply · 25 minutes ago

Kevin Verlinden what is the adres of action fraud?
    Like · 23 minutes ago
    Kevin Verlinden it very strange you give no adress nore show my comment on this site
    Like · 22 minutes ago
    My Advertising Pays - Scam Hold on Kevin. Here is the address contact them Action Fraud
    Action Fraud
    actionfraud.police.uk
    Like · 21 minutes ago
    Color me skeptilicious. If for no other reason than he still has a referral link for MAPS as his first post.

work from home community sounds a lot like MAPS.JPG

Then there is the whole list of I want to sit on my ass collecting checks all day groups.

https://www.facebook.com/kevinverlin...oups?pnref=lhc

No doubt accounts will be closed as cash dries up. Enough though with the "I lost help me", but will still take referral commissions for the same thing I am crying about.

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a rather curious posting from old Dickie Walletblaster:-

Maps 595 July 15.jpg

Do you think that ungrateful Mappers have started moaning and complaining about the site/adverts/profit share/payouts /whatever being slow?

Do you think they are going to start using that well-worn Banners Broker phrase "Thank you for your patience"?

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a rather curious posting from old Dickie Walletblaster:-

Maps 595 July 15.jpg

Do you think that ungrateful Mappers have started moaning and complaining about the site/adverts/profit share/payouts /whatever being slow?

Do you think they are going to start using that well-worn Banners Broker phrase "Thank you for your patience"?
    I think they first have to worry about having a 'business'.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's our pal from earlier Mr. my account has been shut down, pimping Traffic Monsoon.

Traffic Moonsoon.JPG

I agree with the part of the quote about getting off your ass, might add stop listening to dunces that endlessly promote endless recruiting. Assuming he was being serious about his account being shut down at MAPS, what for a second would make him believe the exact same think can't happen with Traffic Monsoon? Oh, I know he's just an affiliate, businesses fail all the time, gotta take risks.

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People that promote scams try and make hay about haterz being anonymous in an effort to discredit them. Consistency of message probably more important before writing a check.

Being as knowing who people are seems SOP to Mappers, it would logically follow MAPaHolics know all there is to know about VX Gateway and the people behind it. Logic smogic as we can see from this message...

Michael Price MAPS.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/vxgateway?fref=ts

I kid Mike Price a little, as long as he is being paid there is nothing to worry about. Here is the owners Linkedin page. Nice snap, very important for Mappers to have a picture, unless you are wiring money to Panama then **** it.

Celia Dunlop VX Gateway.JPG

CEO Profile.JPG

https://pa.linkedin.com/pub/celia-dunlop/8/638/835

Board Message

https://twitter.com/biduwin

https://opencorporates.com/companies/pa/780478

Oh, I kid a little, we can't all be beautiful. This guy though, holy **** they turned his mug into a stock photo.

Yon Zeimet SEO VX GATEWAY.JPG

SEO AT VX GATEWAY a stock photo.JPG

https://in.linkedin.com/in/zeimetyon

You know times are tough when Mr. Clean has to moonlight.

Timothy McKay VX Gateway.JPG

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-mackay/47/305/640

Oh, and I can't tell you how much I made putting all that together.

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post