LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 134 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Those pictures that LRM has just posted....look behind the people.....those don't look like the homes of multi-millionaires to me.

Just an observation.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh look. It's the next BIG Maps event!

Maps 641 Aug 15.jpg

Doesn't look like there is a huge rush for tickets though.....

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Those pictures that LRM has just posted....look behind the people.....those don't look like the homes of multi-millionaires to me.

Just an observation.
    what do you mean?????? septic has the big million dollar check behind him. It's sooooooo much money that the check had to be that huge in size. it must be true!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 641 Aug 15.jpg

well, here's the thing. It's to get people to join the 'legitimate business'. They don't need those already in to go.....they need new marks. now, one could say that people already allegedly making back their original investment as numbers on a screen might need to recruit noobs but that can't be since this is all about 'advertising' right? lmao

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there was a big sigh of relief over at MMG when the website came back up. A lot were scared the website wasn't coming back. Tells you what the "people in the know" truly knows about MAP's doesn't it. It's not that MAPs is this great legal advertising business and is going to be around for years to come. They sweat bullets every time the site goes down it is not coming back.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed. you will never be 'bigger than facebook and google' if you're website is never coming back. lol

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 641 Aug 15.jpg

Probably because scamIleaks released a photo from the line to get in the last event. Has all the appeal of being tossed in the back of a van and driven in circles for hours.

Waiting to arrive at the next MAPS meeting.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Well, there was a big sigh of relief over at MMG when the website came back up. A lot were scared the website wasn't coming back. Tells you what the "people in the know" truly knows about MAP's doesn't it. It's not that MAPs is this great legal advertising business and is going to be around for years to come. They sweat bullets every time the site goes down it is not coming back.
    Problem is, even though the MAPs Scam FB page posted a screen shot from "Is It Down Right Now"; AND also reported that the site was down as mentioned on the SS Success group page, some people STILL did not believe it.

Take a big step forward "Income Disclaimer", a new Mappper on the block.....

Maps 642 Aug 15.jpg

You just can't helo some people.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's what Mike Deese is currently doing. Notice that over the last couple of months there has been an increasing frequency of the website being down. This is done to get the members used to the website being down. Of course the major promoters and players will tell the members not to panic because the site has been down before and it has always come back, so nothing to fear. This gets the members comfortable with the website being down. Then when Mike has decided enough is enough, he will take the site down and the membership will be patiently waiting for it to come back up. It will only be after about a week before the panic starts to creep in, but again the members will be told nothing to worry about. It will come back, but of course by this time it is gone for good. This is just one way this scenario could play out.

Another option for Mike is to say that MAP's has to move to a bigger server to handle the exploding growth. Of course the move to this new server will take a lot longer than they anticipated, but not to worry their techies are working on it 24/7. This means Mike can effectively cut off payments for as long as he wants to play this waiting game and the members will not complain. But of course people can still recruit. Funny how they can add members but can't pay because the website is down for the transfer.

Another option available to Mike is to announce that there are some members who have taken advantage of a loop-hole in MAP's referral fees and have been paid too much. To ferret out these crooks, MAP's will have to do an internal audit. Until the audit can be completed, MAP's cannot pay anyone or else it will just compound the problem. The members will be told to have patience as their team is working diligently to solve this crisis and get everyone back on a level playing field. Again Mike can delay this process as long as he wants. He will continue to keep it offline until the members in sufficient numbers start to grumble loudly, then the audit will magically have been completed and all is well and payments will resume as usual. Of course no back payments will be made since the website has been down and no ads could be clicked.

Actually Mike can have as many of these scenarios running at the same time to get the members adjusted to issues beyond MAP's control, so they don't panic when they all or a couple of these scenario's happen at once.

Of course the monkey wrench in all of this is if the feds move in first and shut them down. You can bet that Mike is looking over his shoulder to see if he thinks they are about to act, and he will run with the money if he feels they are getting too close.

MAP's hit critical mass two months ago, and once that happens one or more of the above will start occurring. It is just a matter of time now before Mike runs with the money or the feds move first. The drag race has started, and it remains to be seen which one will cross the finish line first.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A secret technical support group? Really???
    Whatever next?

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 23.23.42.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    MAP's hit critical mass two months ago, and once that happens one or more of the above will start occurring. It is just a matter of time now before Mike runs with the money or the feds move first. The drag race has started, and it remains to be seen which one will cross the finish line first.
    Some of the former die-hard MAPs cheerleader's FaceBook pages have gotten a bit quiet recently.

This is the most recent post from Marianne Perrelli Houck's page ... 31 days ago:

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OH NO !!

Not the AdSurf Daily Banners Broker My Advertising Pays Danny Turner "crack legal team"

Can you imagine the scene as a member of the "crack legal team" stands up in court and begins explaining how his / her client has been defamed and goes on to explain exactly how the MAP opportunity works ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

24. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Communications Supremo has woken up, I see.....

Maps 643 Aug 15.jpg

His comment is a bit ironic really, considering that the Maps UK FB page (run by the Booths) has had only 11 postings since 8th May, and his official blog has had only 12 entries since April - the last on July 8th!

Not much communication there , Our Tone, if I may say so.

Oh, and it's "nigh" not "neigh". "Neigh" is the noise horses make........

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, website problems are still being reported....

Maps 644 Aug 15.jpg

Interesting too what Shipdit said about the former big players going a bit quiet. Claire Hartman James, the self styled "mummypreneur" (yuk!) has 2 FB pages, one for her "positive minds" and one personal. She has not posted on the former since mid June, and on the later made only about 4 entries for the whole of July. Even our favourite taxi driver, Andrew Walker, hasn't posted on his page for 9 days.

On the SS Success Fb group, we haven't seen postings from Andrew Walker, Frank Calabro, Claire HJ, Dave Finney, Leslie Carter, Dave "Top Tips" Hayes, Sandy "Rockstar" Singh, Richard Mead, Richard Arblaster, "Lady V", Tony Booth, Dennis Cole, and Danny "Ozzy" Turner (to name but a few) for simply ages. They've either been noticably absent for varying amounts of time, or have started to post more and more infrequently; which is odd considering they were so prominent a few months ago. Even the master of 'em all, Simon Stepsys, is a bit quiet these days, or limits himself to motivational gobbledegook, none of which is fresh and new but simply recycled. It looks to me almost as if he can't be bothered any more, just churns out one of his regular comments about focus/buy more/refer more/ don't work for paper/you can't outwork me/etc.

And the SS Success group page only has 6,200 (approx) members, which is also odd considering the last one claimed over 27,000 members, and MAPs claims 177,000+ affiliates.

I wonder if the fat lady is clearing her throat yet?

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Della, it is just another sign that MAP's is just about done. You know a program is in trouble when the major promoter and players slow down their posting, start removing videos, deleting FB posts or forum posts, and then stop all together. All you have to do is look at BB to see what I mean, as well as all the other Ponzi's that have either been shut down or the admin ran with the money. They have to distance themselves as much as possible from the time of their last post to the demise of the program. It is bad for business and recruiting for their next Ponzi de Jour. They think if they give it enough time, it will allow them to claim they were duped, lied to, and a victim just like every other member. It was too late to warn people by the time they discovered the deceit by Mike Deese. You know the most honest admin ever. You can also bet that they have their next program already set to go. This is how they do it time after time after time.
    EagleOne

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be interesting to see if they go ahead with their big London "do" on Saturday.

And if they do, who will be there.

If they don't, they can always blame the "haterz" for spoiling it.........that's one of the usual excuses, isn't it?

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Secret" Google Hangout:

Featuring the king of MAPs:
    the_king_of_maps.jpg
    http://mlmscam.org - My personal crusade against the scammers.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Victor parted from his "rat race" job on amicable terms, in case he needs it back at some point.....

Maps 646 Aug 15.jpg

Although it will probably be filled very quickly .

Meanwhile, the MAPs site is "running slow" (sic) again. And look who is advising the rest of the gang about this? None other than Ann Hardman, ex-Banners Broker and ex-Achieve Community member no less; so a seasoned member of these schemes you might say.

Maps 645 Aug 15.jpg

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be interesting to see if they go ahead with their big London "do" on Saturday.
    And if they do, who will be there.
    SHHHHHH, don't tell anyone, but, after some clever detective work by one of my sources, I can reveal the secret location of this weeks' My Advertising Pays Millionaires' Meetup:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Some of the former die-hard MAPs cheerleader's FaceBook pages have gotten a bit quiet recently.

This is the most recent post from Marianne Perrelli Houck's page ... 31 days ago:

SD

maybe the alimony and child support ran out.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    SHHHHHH, don't tell anyone, but, after some clever detective work by one of my sources, I can reveal the secret location of this weeks' My Advertising Pays Millionaires' Meetup:

Hmmm. I think one of us has our wires crossed because I was told it was going to be held here:

*Err, dunno why I can't seem to remove the other pic I originally attached but oh well o_O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 08-04-2015 at 08:46 AM.

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    OH NO !!

Not the AdSurf Daily Banners Broker My Advertising Pays Danny Turner "crack legal team"

Can you imagine the scene as a member of the "crack legal team" stands up in court and begins explaining how his / her client has been defamed and goes on to explain exactly how the MAP opportunity works ???
    I suspect Turner means Legal Shield or some other unserious multi level gimmick. If Danny does have a "legal team" they are taking his money like everyone else in this scam. Not that I expect an attorney to respond to messages about their client. The following was sent to the last attorney that threatened to sue a few bloggers. Would hate to think MAPS hasn't been given the best guidance of the laws is sure looks like they're currently violating.

Good evening. I thought you might like to know a little about the main promoter of My Advertising Pays (Your client). He has a 20 year history of promoting work at home scams and Ponzi schemes. MAPS while not only a Ponzi/Pyramid IMO would most likely also fail the Howey Test. Like Ad Surf Daily or Zeek Rewards the SEC could just as soon shut it down as it will collapse on its own when fresh money stops coming in. Virtually all the top promoters, including the alleged owner are well known promoters of these types of opportunities. 'Internet millionaire' says it's so simple to get rich - but banned salesman fails to answer calls - Mirror Online

At any rate a lot of innocent people will be hurt and lose their life savings as they did in Banners Broker, Simon Stepsys's previous scam. Maybe you care, maybe not, just thought you would like to know. All the best. Jack

Hey good morning. One more thought I had over the weekend. You might want to review the Koscot Test with your client My Advertising Pays and then audit their business model. Anyhow hope you have a great week, all the best. Jack
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Communications Supremo has woken up, I see.....

Maps 643 Aug 15.jpg

His comment is a bit ironic really, considering that the Maps UK FB page (run by the Booths) has had only 11 postings since 8th May, and his official blog has had only 12 entries since April - the last on July 8th!

Not much communication there , Our Tone, if I may say so.

Oh, and it's "nigh" not "neigh". "Neigh" is the noise horses make........
    The last update I see is the following from August 1 on the Banners Broker liquidation. Given the securities laws MAPS is violating, current affiliates may want to take out a pen and paper and note their potential liability.

But the best bit of this motion is this little snippet.
    Any person promoting or selling Banners Brokers
    business at a NATIONAL or REGIONAL level will be considered for possible claims.
    People like SIMON STEPSYS and MARK GHOBRIL ( amongst many others) should clearly start looking for legal representation.

TARA TALKS

What I believe happened with the 7/25 reference is Lynn bookmarked Tara's blog for Tony, she does appear the smarter of the two. Kinda like people used to think AOL was the internet, Tony can't navigate a website on his own. Let's take a peek at that screenshot...

Meet Mike.jpg

TARA TALKS: MyAdvertising Pays SCAM page 2

Suddenly it is Meet Mike, not Mike Deese, and where did the island contact information go? Can't send letters to a mail drop in St. Grand Banana anymore? This is amateur hour.
    For reals, if someone says this is a "No BS Opportunity", it's a BS Opportunity. And what in the name of Tarzan's turnips does any of that intro have to do with attracting advertisers with real products and/or services?

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This posted in the My Advertising Pays back office.

If this is true I can see the logic. Who better to to scam than somebody who has already been scammed?

Like taking candy from a baby no doubt.

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 21.57.27.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

This posted in the My Advertising Pays back office.

If this is true I can see the logic. Who better to to scam than somebody who has already been scammed?

Like taking candy from a baby no doubt.

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 21.57.27.jpg
    Sounds like someone beat MAPS to the KYC scam before that box got checked.

Point of order, how did scammers get the list of people to send this phishing email in the first place? A pretty slick scam if pretending to be Netflix, Paypal, Amazon or any other company with millions of real customers. Much like MAPS, no one outside the scam loop as any idea what a VX Gateway is.

Time for some identity theft.

Identity Theft.JPG

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post