LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 138 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Danny, you really should READ the posts on your little blog you know...but don't worry, nobody else reads it either!

Attachment 11640

Attachment 11641

Attachment 11642
    Gosh. Who can have done that, I wonder?

Surely Our Tone isn't having a change of heart???

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So tony booth is admitting it's a scam then !

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Danny, you really should READ the posts on your little blog you know...but don't worry, nobody else reads it either!

Attachment 11640

Attachment 11641

Attachment 11642

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I just LOVE it when these people think that, because something has been going for, oh, 20 months or so, it is "real" and "not a scam"

Banners Broker went on for what, 3 years? Almost 4? Mind you it weas staggering for the last year or so, but it was still going. And as for Bernie Madoff, he kept people fooled for years and years, didn't he?

In any case, even if something goes on for 10 years and is a scam......it's still a scam!

Attachment 11643
    I wonder if these people balance their checkbook against the bank's record or if they just accept the numbers as gospel?

Says it himself, snail pace is only for curious people. Put in a little, get paid, convince yourself it's legit and plow in a lot. Finally something that isn't a scam after all these years of being an internet marketer.

MAP the silly willy copy cat:

Many Ponzi schemes can run this way for years if not decades. The return investors get back inspire them to make longer term investments at higher prices so the schemer can constantly shift the money back and forth, supplementing the returns with new investors as the fake firm grows in scale. How A Ponzi Scheme Works (And Why You Shouldn't Run One) - TheRichest

The schemer himself simply needs to skim some money off the top every time, hoarding it away in offshore accounts, eventually stockpiling ludicrous amounts of money.

Our susceptibility to a good story (officially dubbed the availability heuristic (link is external)) demands that the promoter claim some brand of novel financial wizardry; the original Charles Ponzi said he was exploiting a price difference in international postal reply coupons. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...i-schemes-work
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Contrary to Danny's claims, Yon Zeimet was created on Facebook May 30, 2012 around the time VX Gateway was coming into its own. Quite a leap to think a hater happened to pull that picture and name just set up a fake Linkedin profile.

Danny Turner PI.JPG
    Yon Zeimet 2012.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/yon.zeimet
    https://myspace.com/zeimetyon

Especially considering the cartoons that hold leadership roles in VX Gateway. Oh I know, it's all a big spoof put on by people jealous of MAP success.

Celia Dunlop VX GATEWAY cartoon photo.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/celia.dunlop.3?fref=nf

Timothy Mckay VX Gateway cartoon photo.JPG

How about those Google+ accounts void of any content.

https://plus.google.com/104934042071653270326/posts
    https://plus.google.com/103632246338232989680/posts
    https://plus.google.com/112244104484019731011/posts
    https://plus.google.com/112237944222815882285/posts

Tony Booth might expand on who Tim Mackay is and why all the cloak and dagger stuff with MAP money...

Tony Booth.JPG

Wakey Wakey smell the scam and fakery.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very simple explanation how she did it ribs...........

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor little Sade. She claims, on Simon S's group FB page to have been horribly "bullied" by Jon Walsh on her Linkedin profile and blog.

Here is an entry from her blog, written on 4th August:

Sade P 1 Aug 15.jpg Sade P 2 Aug 15.jpg Sade P 3 Aug 15.jpg

All I learn from this is.....well, nothing new really. Mike Deese is "well known" (surprising then that he has no back story in the business world), has been round the block a few times (so he's done a few other schemes, this qualifies him to promote one how exactly?), MAP is different (yawn!), the "best direct sales attorney on the planet" (who is he/she?) has been retained, and, oh yes, MAP/MAPs is going to be THE largest Fortune 1000 ad network ever (pull the other one, it's got bells on it!)

Having looked at Sade's FB page, and seen what she has written about herself on her blog, she appears to be very religious in an evangelical/fundamentalist sort of way. How does she square this with her dabbling in MAP/MAPs and other schemes?

Mind you, I've noticed that quite a few of them have got religion recently. I wonder if it is anything to do with the boy Simon having recently "liked" something called "Joel Osteen Ministries". Mr Osteen is linked to the "prosperity gospel" movement, wherein people are told that God wants you to be rich. A bit like Mappers aiming to be zillionaires, I suppose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology

It always bothers me when people use God to justify what they want to think and do. Keep God out of it, that's what I say!
    Last edited by Della Cate; 08-10-2015 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typos

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Tony can't even follow his own directions. He did say that it is no longer acceptable to call it MAPS, but you have to call it MAP. Yet here he is saying MAPS! More of the "do as I say and not what I do" mentality.

As in every Ponzi, the members concentrate on the "haters" more than they do in growing their business. If we "haters" are so ignorant, why bother paying any attention to us? Yet they devote almost every waking moment trying to discredit any hater. That's what members of a Ponzi do because they can't dispute the information with facts, so they turn to personal attacks.

The good news? The haters are winning because they wouldn't give us the time of day if we weren't being effective.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mind you, I've noticed that quite a few of them have got religion recently. I wonder if it is anything to do with the boy Simon having recently "liked" something called "Joel Osteen Ministries". Mr Osteen is linked to the "prosperity gospel" movement, wherein people are told that God wants you to be rich. A bit like Mappers aiming to be zillionaires, I suppose.

It always bothers me when people use God to justify what they want to think and do. Keep God out of it, that's what I say!
    Simon is probably hoping to get on Osteen's preferred speaker list since Taylor is busy at the moment.

Ephren Taylor, once a financial adviser to congregants from some of the most prominent mega-churches in the country, was arrested today on federal fraud charges. Some congregants from some of the most prominent mega-churches, including Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Ga., and Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Texas, turned over their life savings to Taylor
    Alleged Church Ponzi Schemer Arrested on Federal Fraud Charges - ABC News

Joel Osteen Ministries Did Not Disclose
    Charity Report - Joel Osteen Ministries - give.org
    http://www.ministrywatch.com/pdf/donoralert2011.pdf
    https://www.facebook.com/JoelOsteenFalseTeacher
    JOEL OSTEEN CAUGHT IN $50 MILLION SCANDAL! - The National Enquirer

My opinion, Osteen is every bit the fraud as Stepsys, just better at it. No doubt in my mind Simon is using religion to lure more suckers into his bosom. But let's not allow my distaste of people using cult followings to steal from the least of us get in the way of a lack of financials. Osteen, just like MAP won't publish its financials for the flock to see. All this good work going on behind the scenes, trust us, and about that next check.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I know I'm going to regret this but.......WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ASK ALL MAP MEMBERS TO LEAVE THE ROOM??

And if they did, who are the people still remaining??? Half the crowd my ar*e!

Maps 665 Aug 15.jpg

I just..... find it....so.....bizarre....

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Simon is probably hoping to get on Osteen's preferred speaker list since Taylor is busy at the moment.

Ephren Taylor, once a financial adviser to congregants from some of the most prominent mega-churches in the country, was arrested today on federal fraud charges. Some congregants from some of the most prominent mega-churches, including Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Ga., and Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Texas, turned over their life savings to Taylor
    Alleged Church Ponzi Schemer Arrested on Federal Fraud Charges - ABC News

Joel Osteen Ministries Did Not Disclose
    Charity Report - Joel Osteen Ministries - give.org
    http://www.ministrywatch.com/pdf/donoralert2011.pdf
    https://www.facebook.com/JoelOsteenFalseTeacher
    JOEL OSTEEN CAUGHT IN $50 MILLION SCANDAL! - The National Enquirer

My opinion, Osteen is every bit the fraud as Stepsys, just better at it. No doubt in my mind Simon is using religion to lure more suckers into his bosom. But let's not allow my distaste of people using cult followings to steal from the least of us get in the way of a lack of financials. Osteen, just like MAP won't publish its financials for the flock to see. All this good work going on behind the scenes, trust us, and about that next check.
    all any real religious person has to ask themselves is why someone alleging to be pure as the driven snow and using religion to sell their scam, is so intent on immersing themselves in one of the seven deadly sins? can't get much more hypocritical and a fraud than that.

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I know I'm going to regret this but.......WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ASK ALL MAP MEMBERS TO LEAVE THE ROOM??

And if they did, who are the people still remaining??? Half the crowd my ar*e!

Maps 665 Aug 15.jpg

I just..... find it....so.....bizarre....
    seeing that there weren't '100s' of seats, it's just yet another lie.

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor little Sade. She claims, on Simon S's group FB page to have been horribly "bullied" by Jon Walsh on her Linkedin profile and blog.

Here is an entry from her blog, written on 4th August:

All I learn from this is.....well, nothing new really. Mike Deese is "well known" (surprising then that he has no back story in the business world), has been round the block a few times (so he's done a few other schemes, this qualifies him to promote one how exactly?), MAP is different (yawn!), the "best direct sales attorney on the planet" (who is he/she?) has been retained, and, oh yes, MAP/MAPs is going to be THE largest Fortune 1000 ad network ever (pull the other one, it's got bells on it!)

Having looked at Sade's FB page, and seen what she has written about herself on her blog, she appears to be very religious in an evangelical/fundamentalist sort of way. How does she square this with her dabbling in MAP/MAPs and other schemes?

lol

sade.jpg

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Again I don't hear any warnings or advice in this video (or from any pimp anywhere else) to only buy what you can afford to lose.

Stepsys actually says if he was starting today he would start with 1200 CPs (crap packs) $60,000

And the old "If you want to earn money like Facebook Google blah! blah! blah!" same old lies that he could not give any evidence to the ASA to prove.
    (they did ask nicely Simon) You can be sure when this collapses the mantra from the "leaders" will be you should have only bought what you could afford to lose.

If I was a newbie I would be asking Septic Simon why he did not provide the evidence? Surely if he coulda he woulda!

THE TOP MAN HIMSELF!

"Holidays in the Maldives every other week"

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ponzi Math Popola.JPG

Has 80 packs let's value that at $4000. Is buying 1 per day via "profit share", call it an even $50.

A 1.25% per day return, seems legit.

Blind Beggar calling MAPS a scam.JPG

is myadvertisingpaysscamalert.com a scam or legit | myadvertisingpaysscamalert.com trust reviews |check myadvertisingpaysscamalert.com for fraud and risk | is myadvertisingpaysscamalert.com safe or fake

MAPS shares 95% of its revenue, Sade knows this how? Repeating what she has been told.

1000 People per day are joining, Sade knows this how? Repeating what she has been told.

MAPS is not 100% compliant with the law, not by a long shot. No top attorney was retained, repeating what she has been told again.

#MAPS has worthless products that anyone can purchase, few other than those in the scam biz bother.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 08-10-2015 at 07:08 PM.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

she must be a hoot in the sack if she gets all moist over numbers on a screen.
    so why hasn't this alleged top notch attorney taken anyone to court yet over alleged libel?

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Again I don't hear any warnings or advice in this video (or from any pimp anywhere else) to only buy what you can afford to lose.

Stepsys actually says if he was starting today he would start with 1200 CPs (crap packs) $60,000

And the old "If you want to earn money like Facebook Google blah! blah! blah!" same old lies that he could not give any evidence to the ASA to prove.
    (they did ask nicely Simon) You can be sure when this collapses the mantra from the "leaders" will be you should have only bought what you could afford to lose.

If I was a newbie I would be asking Septic Simon why he did not provide the evidence? Surely if he coulda he woulda!

THE TOP MAN HIMSELF!

"Holidays in the Maldives every other week"
    See, in that screenshot, he's got his hand out ready to take your money.

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are real business owners fascinated when they are paid from their own bank account? Recently I wired cash from one account to a second, and wrote a check drawn on those funds to a third. All this took three days, yippee, call David Copperfield. Want to see the picture of the hotel where are staying on vacation? No of course you don't, who the hell acts like this over a routine transactions in an effort to show you they are legit? Is there a reason this 2B Fortune 1000 Company is not dealing with a major bank?

VX GATEWAY.JPG

Pretend for 1 second we the haters are right, that old investors in MAP are being paid with new investor money, and one of these terrible things THE GOVERNMENT warns about is taking place. What then?

Risk Factors

Processors generally are not subject to BSA/AML regulatory requirements. As a result, some processors may be vulnerable to money laundering, identity theft, fraud schemes, or other illicit transactions, including those prohibited by OFAC.

Online Manual - BSA InfoBase - FFIEC

==================================================

‘Ponzi schemes’ are scams in which investors are promised exaggerated profits (often short-term) from supposedly can’t-miss investments. If and when early investors are paid returns, the money doesn’t come from actual investment gains; it comes from new cash pouring in from later investors. Since the con men pocket most of the money, the whole scam is ultimately doomed to collapse—but not before people get bilked.

Ponzi scammers promise windfall returns, counting on their victims to be either gullible or greedy—and sometimes both. The appeal of quick and hefty profits is precisely why some people fall for Ponzi schemes, even though they clearly fall into the category of too good to be true. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/r..._vs_USPIS.html

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But.....but....but....they keep on saying that you can make it to 1200 packs WITHOUT ever referring......

Maps 666 Aug 15.jpg

So why does Simon say you need to refer more to keep up your 1200 packs, and not to go out buying cars and houses (ha!) just yet?

Surely he doesn't think something might happen, does he? Something.....well.....bad....?

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon Stepsys always makes sure he gets paid.
    Simon Stepsys ALWAYS gets paid.jpg

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, brace yourselves, and Stevethomas LOOK AWAY NOW!!

Simon is signing what I think is a copy of his "book".......(looks like a "vanity publishing" job to me, by the way)

Attachment 11624

Meanwhile cross pitching looks as if it is growing by the day - as one fervent Mapper is admitting here:-

Attachment 11625
    Meh, I've seen that pic or one very similar before on here Della dear so dare I say I'm a bit 'numbed' to that one at least. Thanks for thinking of my welfare / sanity though x

And as for Torq in the road - I'll let you in on a little trade secret, sunshine; cross promoting happens ALL THE TIME in the plethora of biz flop and MLM Facebook groups and it's usually down to one very simple reason - the vast majority of its 'customers' including you I'm sure, are flat broke and desperate to the hilt to make at least one or some of their 'businesses' (*coughs) work.

'Course, the likes of Dickie Darblaster and Slime-on Pestys would have you believe (sans the whole 'cross promoting another scam in their scam group') that you should always diversify your passive income streams. I can't even be arsed to do quotations in a snarky manner anymore because y'all know the coup on here.

And how do I know all of which I speak of?

Simples.

I was one of you.

Just another one of the countless thousands of guileless, biz flop pod people out there, naively thinking I was going to make some money clicking things here and posting things there, all from the comfort of my computer. I never had any big ideas of trying to get rich, I simply wanted to help myself and anyone who joined me make enough money to live on, especially me being a registered carer for my folks. Which is why when I (and any of you reading this who might be in this quagmire laughingly called an industry) realised what was up and came to my senses, I was completely disgusted on every level at how much I had fallen for this cancerous garbage and had unwittingly taken some people along with me. Never mind the money I and others lost. I'm just very glad that I only ever managed to get a tiny handful of Facebook friends on board who were mostly all in similar programs and that they all saw sense around the same sort of time I did and bailed. Which just makes it all the more absurd and quite frankly, sad and pathetic when I see the likes of Richard Arblaster and Andrew Walker (who's still a complete tool IMVHO) continue to throw good money after bad with this ****.

But thankfully, I've managed to wash the stink off over the last 17 months. You should try it sometime. You'll feel and smell a LOT bedder for it, pwomise

Last edited by JackTolerance; 08-11-2015 at 02:36 PM.

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P.S. Simon can autograph this 50ft pointy stick I have here with the end covered in stinging nettles and Deep Heat so I can ram it right up where he talks out of

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another update on the VX Gateway phishing scam story, posted in the My Advertising Pays back office. (note the Traffic Monsoon Ad)
    So that's the end of that then it's sorted, they say they are going to take legal action against the perps, should be fun to watch (it not happen)

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 20.48.50.jpg

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup! same old same old. Very reminiscent of the Banners Broker hotel recruitment meetings.

Scamming the old folks I see Tony?
    Tony Booth you are a truly despicable person.

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 00.28.30.jpg

Tony Booth Scamming OAPs.jpg

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredible! There are THOUSANDS of people just in this pic alone!

maps scam4.JPG

how did they ever find accommodations big enough? and it had to bust the map budget!

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post

maps scam4.JPG

how did they ever find accommodations big enough? and it had to bust the map budget!
    Is that not a funeral parlor, sweater vest looks to be butt dialing the grim reaper.

I get why scam old people, first their old, their memories unreliable, they may die before the scam implodes, in blue sweaters case before the pitch is up, and they have money. Hell, some of these folks are probably so senile they think the MAP website is something one of their great grandkids made with fingerpaint.

Other than more thievery what I don't get is why the current mix of advertisers would want a bunch of geriatrics clicking? Is MAP suddenly marketing the best in pill splitters, apple sauce, and chux pads?

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post