LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 142 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas View Post
    I'm guessing it will mostly likely be featured in our most arguably of well known and respected national broadsheets

Attachment 11750
    I had to see what broadsheets you considered suitable for Stepsys "Steve." I have never seen the Sunday Sport in my local newsagent but you have certainly found the only paper that may be prepared to carry advertising for Stepsys and co. I had a big snigger at the thought.

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, AshadInt123 after thorough research and not finding anything said about MAP being a Ponzi was credible, joined with the purchase of 4 ad packs. He stated he was convinced that MAP was legal and was a great advertising company. And just like magic, in less that 24 hours after joining he bragged how he had gotten a sale of $44 from a program/product, which he did not mention and has avoided mentioning, proving what a great program MAP truly is.

What is truly funny is AshadInt123 truly thinks all of us believe the story. It is so blatantly false and made up I am shocked he even posted it. Glad he did because it just destroyed anyone who may have been believing him up to that point. Another poster named Belated has been giving all of them fits in the MAP thread, and Belated and AshadInt123 have had some interesting exchanges. Belated keeps calling AshadInt123 "Tony" which is driving AshadInt123 nuts. At first Belated thought he was Danny, but then started calling him Tony. Then AshadInt123 claimed his name was Ben Dover, thinking he was being clever and cute.

Can't wait to hear the next tall tale from AshadInt123 about how great MAP is and how many sales he has made from his 4 ad packs purchased.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, Danny boy is getting ALL EXCITED.....

Maps 685 Aug 15.jpg

Isn't it funny, he is on holiday but still posting. As far as anyone knows, our old friend Mr Stepsys is not on holiday, but is saying very little. Almost as if.....Simon is starting to stand back from this thing......just like he did with Banners Broker.....and Empower.....and others, no doubt.

And as the the Booths, hardly a peep out of them since they came back from visiting Mike Deese in the USA earlier this year.

Sometimes, silence can say much more than words. Just a thought
    PS: Bet you both Simon and the Booths now post something, just to show they are still about! 'Cos I am sure the Tonemeister reads this page (possibly to find out what is going on??)

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WARNING!

Haterz are now creating fake profiles for Simon and the success group! Danny says so, so it must be true!

Maps 686 Aug 15.jpg

Remember folks, there's only one.....er, two.....or is that three?....... then he removed the Banners Broker one, so we can't count that.......but you know what I mean....there really IS only, um, severa l true Simon Stepsys facebook pages.......

SS Aug 15 FB pages.jpg

Perhaps Danny boy can point out which is the real Simon Stepsys page? We have to ask Danny, as Simon ain't saying anything much at present.

To quote what someone has said over on the MAPs scam FB page (thanks to that page) I can hear the bottom of a barrel being scraped.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why on earth would anyone bother to create a fake Facebook page ???

For goodness' sake, it's a bloody ponzi, it's going to either collapse on its' own or be shut down by the authorities.

There's no need to "do" anything, other than report it to the relevant agencies while making fun of the pimps by pointing out the inconsistencies and improbabilities in their stories
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Andrew, Andrew, Andrew.....

......have you learned NOTHING since dear old Banners Broker?

Attachment 11751 Attachment 11752

Honestly, I would not give up the taxi or the taxi licence just yet - you never know when you might be needing it again......
    He is such an inspiration to us all; a man who refused outright to listen to reason or see sense, sorry, I mean give up trying to fleece other witless lemmings like himself, SORRY, I mean give up trying to become an entreprenughhhhh along with all the other thousands upon thousands of other ENTRPRENUGHHHHHS who think that clicking tacky biz flop ads will magically make them rich and NOT by getting yet more witless lemmings to feed them their money up the Ponzi chain at their own expense with no real product or anything of merit to show for it

And as for that other well known 'advertising business' that went down the U-bend, yeah, we ALL know what that was alright

What a true beacon of hope you are to other guileless, blinkered morons out there who just like yourself, Mr Walker. Perhaps the rest of us should all just completely take leave of our senses and quit trying to make a legitimate living out here by doing jobs or work to earn real money and just resort instead to handing money over fist to the entitled few top Ponzi pimps in your odious little circle

Bravo.

you are a cock.jpg
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 08-18-2015 at 09:01 AM.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P.S. And in answer to your question, Della, the answer is of course a thundering, resounding "NO!" he hasn't

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Slime-an Septic is a world class loser magnet. He always finds a crackpot to due his bidding.
    Just add this nutter to his very long list. Even by Slime-an standards this one is a singular fool.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P is for PONZI and also for PATIENCE

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 687 Aug 15.jpg

And 2016, people say "Remember that MAPs thing, whatever happened to that?" ?

Danny really ought not to be so dismissive of people who live in "council flats". That does not make them bad people. It doesn't mean they are not working. It doesn't mean their are on the breadline. It doesn't mean they are all scroungers. And even if they are, their money is as good as anyone else's, eh, Danny boy?

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a charming picture I'd like to share with you all.

Maps 688 Aug 15.jpg

Can you spot the Chief Executive Officer of a company that is going to be bigger than Google; with his Head of Communications, and two other executives?

Or is it four bozos with cigars and hats?

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a charming picture I'd like to share with you all.

Maps 688 Aug 15.jpg

Can you spot the Chief Executive Officer of a company that is going to be bigger than Google; with his Head of Communications, and two other executives?

Or is it four bozos with cigars and hats?
    Makes me wonder where their CFO was when this was taken. Wait, I know.... He's running the company and keeping track of all the money coming into MAP since Deese has no clue.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 21.45.46.jpg

2011 People said they were a scam.
    2012 People called them just another Ponzi.
    2013 Those people were still calling them everything under the sun.
    2014 Guess what? The Banners Broker Ponzi scheme ended victims lost millions. Just as your Ponzi will Danny Turner.

It's just the same old same old Danny boy!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, Danny boy is getting ALL EXCITED.....

Maps 685 Aug 15.jpg

Isn't it funny, he is on holiday but still posting. As far as anyone knows, our old friend Mr Stepsys is not on holiday, but is saying very little. Almost as if.....Simon is starting to stand back from this thing......just like he did with Banners Broker.....and Empower.....and others, no doubt.

And as the the Booths, hardly a peep out of them since they came back from visiting Mike Deese in the USA earlier this year.

Sometimes, silence can say much more than words. Just a thought
    PS: Bet you both Simon and the Booths now post something, just to show they are still about! 'Cos I am sure the Tonemeister reads this page (possibly to find out what is going on??)
    That danny turner is an ass wipe. Ill post something , rather than type what i put on my own face book profile. This is aimed towards 3 people i know deleted me off facebook, not that i care. All 3 are' ponzi pimps', simon church, tery james, and gareth owen.
    Haha dont you just love people who get mardies on when they know they think they are going to get rich doing shitty programmes and 'schemes', when all that will happen is they will lose money. Do what I and most others do, get a job, or if you want to make money online, sell things, or set website up and sell via that, dont keep joining ponzis you divies. People must love getting scammed, give me your money if you i can get away telling you, you will be rich in 12 months!

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Site is slow again.

Maps 689 Aug 15.jpg

And as Joe Shmoe posted above, VX Gateway is being "upgraded" - again.

Dear, dear, dear....... I wonder if Google has all these problems??

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Site is slow again.

Maps 689 Aug 15.jpg

And as Joe Shmoe posted above, VX Gateway is being "upgraded" - again.

Dear, dear, dear....... I wonder if Google has all these problems??

Haha was just going to say, i saw this, same old same old. Funny they always have the same issues.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 687 Aug 15.jpg

Danny really ought not to be so dismissive of people who live in "council flats". That does not make them bad people. It doesn't mean they are not working. It doesn't mean their are on the breadline. It doesn't mean they are all scroungers. And even if they are, their money is as good as anyone else's, eh, Danny boy?
    don't know why he'd bash himself and the walletblasters that they need in the scam.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOPSIE! Another problem......and a guest appearance from the lovely JETS, who we have not seen for some time.

Maps 690 Aug 15.jpg

As ever, thank you for your patience. Of course, people could look at the MAPs Support Fb page......if it wasn't a secret group, that is.

By the way.......If a FB group is secret, how can anyone ever find it to ask if they can join? Just wondering.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over on Danny's FB page, some of the Mappers and Mapperettes are getting upset about Tara....just WHERE does she get her info from?, they cry!

Maps 691 Aug 15.jpg

Tara, my dear, you are their Public Enemy Number 1! You sure are having an effect!

And as for the other haterz, did you know they join MAPs deliberately to get information and then twist it to suit their own ends? When not sitting in a "council flat" or job centre, of course; and only when taking a break from hating puppies and kittens as well. It's a hard life, all this hating and being jealous of Mappers, isn't it??

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what mystery 'info' are they babbling about?
    they are the ones with mystery insiders as far too many seem to know what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to excuse time but claim to just be 'affiliates'

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    what mystery 'info' are they babbling about?
    they are the ones with mystery insiders as far too many seem to know what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to excuse time but claim to just be 'affiliates'
    The mystery to me is how they assembled this caliber of rube/desperate/mental patient/dreamer?
    More clowns than a circus on that page.

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 687 Aug 15.jpg

Good point Della. What a stupid comment from this Danny dim wit!

85% of Wansdsworth where I live in owned by the local Council. The area was very badly bombed during the war and a lot of it was rebuilt in the grounds of some of the Grade1 listed buildings whose owner's sold their land for affordable housing in exchange for repairs to their properties. The properties on Alton Estate where I have a flat is owned by Wandsworth Council but I bought the leasehold of a flat when I divorced and had to downsize. The tower block where I live is a Grade II listed building and it is set in a National Heritage park which is designated as an "area of outstanding beauty." Students from Roehampton and Kingston Universities often get their first leg on the property ladder here and they become young professionals. Divorced people who are looking for cheaper properties are very happy yo be living in one of the local Council flats. The tennants who are housed in the same block of flats are not "scroungers." One in my block is a very computer savvy young man who needed a Council flat as he is epileptic and another is an ex-marine who was injured in the Falklands war. He is invaluable in the community as he is a first class electrician. Lots of the tenant's have young adult children at University. We have an extremely nice egalitarian community and a lot have lovely canine and feline members in their households.

I am very proud of my Council flat on the Alton Estate.

The guy knows nothing about social evolution. People go up in the world and others go down.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-19-2015 at 11:29 AM.

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be too concerned over what turds like turner say. There is no proof they live any better than anyone else. I would say they don't or they wouldn't have to scam people. For all anyone knows, he's homeless and posting from a cafe.

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If the worst thing that happens to you in 2015 is being criticized by a serial ponzi pimp who makes his living by defrauding others, I'd say you are having a pretty good year, wouldn't you ???

After all, how valuable is the opinion of someone who claims to be able to become rich by clicking ten ads a day on a non existent advertising network and sees old folk as easy targets ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

50. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post