LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 190 of 327 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

I think Judy mentioned before that crime is the fastest growing industry and crime prevention is the second fastest growing industry - of which RS is a part. It's a lot more efficient to convince people to stay away from scams than to retrieve their losses after the fact.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Better late than never. Do I win the Internetz today?

Attachment 12502

I don't know if I am COMPLETELY mis-reading the joke here.......but I REALLY hope I am

*ew ew ew ew ew EWWWWW

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas View Post
    I don't know if I am COMPLETELY mis-reading the joke here.......but I REALLY hope I am
    I don't think you are. Sometimes RS members get a little flamboyant. Perhaps we all could have a bit more restraint in exercising our freedom of speech so that the readers can take us a little more seriously.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a good resource that clearly shows the timeline of events that lead up to banners broker demise? I want to draw parrallels between what happened with banners broker and what is happening with MAP now to explain to someone why its a scam

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    Is there a good resource that clearly shows the timeline of events that lead up to banners broker demise? I want to draw parrallels between what happened with banners broker and what is happening with MAP now to explain to someone why its a scam
    I have published virtually every single webinar on my blog, but getting him to actually READ it all isn't for the faint hearted. Sometimes I read a few of them and I'd forgotten half the rubbish they spouted! Comparisons will be easier with TM and all of Charles Scoviles failed ponzi's.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

weren't the UK percentages #1 previously? Looks like they're getting dumped next since even the forbidden US is kicking their ass.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Makes you wonder if the UK is next doesn't it!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    weren't the UK percentages #1 previously? Looks like they're getting dumped next since even the forbidden US is kicking their ass.
    I believe it was Germany, US, then UK with the US around 23% last month. Now that US accounts have been shuttered and the check is in the mail there's not much point for many of the 360,000 American visits to occur next month. Bye Bye MAP.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 11-09-2015 at 11:04 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Advertising Pays support

Three days later and STILL no support.

Can we sense panic starting to set in among the MAPpets as Black December draws closer and the (entirely predictable) mysterious downtimes, payment delays and weak excuses increase in number.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I believe it was Germany, US, then UK with the US around 23% last month. Now that US accounts have been shuttered and the check is in the mail there's not much point for many of the 360,000 American visits to occur next month. Bye Bye MAP.
    clearly not harvesting new dupes in with the alleged events all over GB.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Can we sense panic starting to set in among the MAPpets as Black December draws closer and the (entirely predictable) mysterious downtimes, payment delays and weak excuses increase in number.
    indeed. didn't they do some bullshit login security thing with that last big 'overhaul update' not 2 months ago?

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    indeed. didn't they do some bullshit login security thing with that last big 'overhaul update' not 2 months ago?
    They are trying to pretend they have the same IP checking system as Facebook which requires people to answer their security question/s if FB detects someone logging in from an unusual IP address.

The truth is, it's just another way for My Advertising Pays to delay payments, while at the same time preventing members from complaining

The "clues" of an imminent shutdown are coming thick and fast now.

26. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone with the last name Strong apparently.
    Güner Hüseyin Here here... I "Strongly" agree. The plonker
    Like · 1 · November 8 at 6:17am
    Erol Huseyin
    Erol Huseyin Wow Guner, your comment is really "Strong".

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Oh dear...somebody has been telling him MAPS is a scam and he isn't to happy!

Attachment 12503
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

As I also mentioned on the My Advertising Pays - Scam Facebook-Page:
    The support isn't reachable since FIVE days now. I know this for sure, because five days ago I made an update of my article about MAPs and inserted the screenshot of the "Internal Server Error" message. :D
    Alles über das Ponzi-System My Advertising Pays (Everything about MAPs-Ponzi in german language): http://www.maennerwelt.info/2015/08/...s-map-serioes/

Post Thanks / Like

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post

Should I?
    No.

Please.

I just ate.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

33. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Which begs the question why do so many keep falling for what is essential the same ruse???
    Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Because they want to believe that their lives don't have to be hard.
    Once the promoter crooks like Simon Stepsys and Claire Hartman-James are taken out of the mix and game players and addicted gamblers with no other outlet are removed from the equation, we are left with:

1. People who think they are "special" enough that the rules of reality don't apply to them, like this.

2. People who don't have a fundamental grasp of how money really gets made; the uneducated and ignorant.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems as if "Sanitising" Danny Turner is still hot on the job

From October 30, Post #4530 in this thread

As they say though: "What happens on the internet stays on the internet"

The missing Danny / Ossie video returns.

37. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, over on Similarweb, Traffic Monsoon is reportedly running rings round MAPs....

Maps 878 Nov 15.jpg

TM is the top, orange line; and clearly getting many more visits than MAPs.

Meanwhile, I have a question. Forgive me if I sound thick, but am I right that "referring sites" are where people start from, and that "destination sites" are those they go to AFTER they have been to My Advertising Pays?

Maps 877 Nov 15.jpg

If so, just look where MAPs visitors head off to - Traffic Monsoon, My Payings Ads and OneCoin! What a choice selection, eh? More clicky-clicky, you - can - be - rich sites if I'm not mistaken. Not forgetting VX Gateway, 'cos they are hoping to get paid.

Quality traffic my ar*e!

39. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

41. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    he knows he needs new money in so he can take his out.

43. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Meanwhile, over on Similarweb, Traffic Monsoon is reportedly running rings round MAPs....

Maps 878 Nov 15.jpg

TM is the top, orange line; and clearly getting many more visits than MAPs.

Meanwhile, I have a question. Forgive me if I sound thick, but am I right that "referring sites" are where people start from, and that "destination sites" are those they go to AFTER they have been to My Advertising Pays?

Maps 877 Nov 15.jpg

If so, just look where MAPs visitors head off to - Traffic Monsoon, My Payings Ads and OneCoin! What a choice selection, eh? More clicky-clicky, you - can - be - rich sites if I'm not mistaken. Not forgetting VX Gateway, 'cos they are hoping to get paid.

Quality traffic my ar*e!
    Referring sites are websites with direct links to map. 5x5map and the Andreas zenker website are from the top German leaders.
    Destination sites are websites that can be reached from the map website. It does not mean that it is the next website they go to by entering an URL in the Adress bar.
    There are a lot of banner ads for tm and mpa and people do most of their banking via vx.
    Hope to clear that up

45. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by floxles View Post
    Referring sites are websites with direct links to map. 5x5map and the Andreas zenker website are from the top German leaders.
    Destination sites are websites that can be reached from the map website. It does not mean that it is the next website they go to by entering an URL in the Adress bar.
    There are a lot of banner ads for tm and mpa and people do most of their banking via vx.
    Hope to clear that up
    Where are all the links to the big corporates? You know, the ones that are paying millions for there advertising contracts with MAP and are ensuring the future of MAP as an advertising platform for years to come?

47. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you all seen this event advertised on the My Advertising Pays MAP UK Team facebook page (sorry, I do not know how to do your screenshots etc)....

I operated a £4 million business in 2013 for 1% (£40,000) net profit and spent £500,000 advertising each year to bring this money in, until I learned how to make more from the £500,000 I was spending advertising It.
    I kicked myself when I realized how much time I had wasted when I studied the Internet and learned how the advertisers were earning so much more.
    I started with £600 in December 2013 in online advertising and I now earn £200,000 a year working 10hrs per week.
    You may think that is out of your reach but it’s not!
    Come along to my Free presentation this Wednesday at The Foxfields Hotel, Whalley Road, Blackburn BB7 9HY
    At 7:30 for an 8pm start.
    I will show you how simple this business opportunity is and how easily it can work for you.

I will e-mail the hotel today.
    Last edited by Dandygal; 11-12-2015 at 03:07 AM.

49. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post