LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 197 of 327 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Solid Trust Pay seems to be working again.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by floxles View Post
    Solid Trust Pay seems to be working again.
    Oh, happy day.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good grief! Is that a a taupe???

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!! Finally some action from My Advertising Pays support,

They've changed the notice on the MyAdvertisingPays support page

Now, not only can't you get money OUT of STP, when you put money IN to STP, you get nothing in return AND you can't even send in a ticket.

Multi million dollar advertising giant my a**
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its getting better and better

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    WOW !!! Finally some action from My Advertising Pays support,

They've changed the notice on the MyAdvertisingPays support page

Now, not only can't you get money OUT of STP, when you put money IN to STP, you get nothing in return AND you can't even send in a ticket.

Multi million dollar advertising giant my a**
    OK, is the use of "bare" in this instance a Freudian slip, or dyslexia ??? Hmmm???

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chillax everyones http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/ is arranging a bigger single serving venue for his final money grab.

Only 1 week to go and 140 tickets left!

I just recorded this video for you...

YOUR INVITED!

GRAB YOUR TICKETS FOR THE NEXT BIG LONDON MAP National EVENT!!!! (only 1 week to go!)

This event we have committed to a much larger venue with 450 seats.

MAP Elite Training.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One sincerely hopes "L"s faith is stronger and well developed than his or her common sense, because it's about to be sorely tested

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    even if it was on stp end, does anyone think they'd actually admit it? a scam processor bailing on a known scam when they see the end is nigh would be their smartest move so they can come back later and say they bailed because they realized it was a ponzi.
    MAP members are about to receive several very important lessons will (hopefully) take with them in the future.

1) The obvious one about dealing with ponzi and pyramid schemes being run by people they've never heard of and offering the sort of impossible to deliver get-rich-quick "deals"

2) The fact that dealing through payment processors such as STP is plain silliness. The HYIP ponzi "industry" relies on unlicensed, uncontrolled shady processors to survive. They are the ultimate "enablers" without whom frauds like MAP couldn't exist on the scale they do.

Anyone who believes ANYTHING that comes out of STP or MAP is in for a very rude surprise, sooner, rather than later.

They are definitely NOT on the consumers' side

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are definitely NOT on the consumers' side
    LOL, they are if you define 'consumer' as the thieving admins and pimps consuming the money!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The fact that dealing through payment processors such as STP is plain silliness.
    Great point right here! If the admins don't steal your money, the processors might. Not only that, can you imagine in how many ways ID documents submitted to payment processors can be used to screw you over?

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im too lazy to read all 197 pages, are there payment complaints yet?

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Im too lazy to read all 197 pages, are there payment complaints yet?
    Read the last page on MMG thread:

Myadvertisingpays - Myadvertisingpays.com

When players complain in public, it's time for everyone else to jump the ship too.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Read the last page on MMG thread:

Myadvertisingpays - Myadvertisingpays.com

When players complain in public, it's time for everyone else to jump the ship too.
    Amazing how Eagle can tear down scams on the scam forum for years on end and not get a ban.

Good stuff, they like you.

EDIT:

Wow, he even promotes his anti-scam business, and they let him

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing how Eagle can tear down scams on the scam forum for years on end and not get a ban.
    The forum itself is not a scam. They deliver the ads their clients pay for without issues. You can tear down anything you like on MMG - if you are polite about it and don't go overboard on sarcasm.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well well.....here is the venue for the Mapathon meeting next Saturday:

MAPs 890 Nov 15.jpg

The venue isn't named. But Google is my friend, and it turns out that this is......The Pimlico Academy, in Westminster.

Auditorium - Schools Plus at Pimlico Academy

£180 per hour, apparently. Capacity 350 seated or 500 standing.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, he even promotes his anti-scam business, and they let him
    Of course they let him, why shouldn't they? They let me pimp government websites. They really don't care what you do as long as it's within their rules.

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I've only recently discovered this forum as, unfortunately, a friend of mine has been persuaded to join this scheme. When she told me about it, I immediately said to her that it sounded like a Pyramid/Ponzi scheme. But I said I'd look into it, which is when I found this thread.

Now although I knew about Ponzi schemes, I didn't know a huge amount. This thread has completely opened my eyes, though, to how widespread they actually are. It's really unbelievable......

Anyway, I thought I had actually managed to persuade her that this was a total scam and to ask to withdraw from the scheme, but unfortunately she has since told me that her husband is convinced by it so they are going to give it a go......

There's not really anything i can do for them, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything I have learned. Also a thank you to 'Harrison', as I believe you are involved in the Tara Talks blog, which has also been very interesting.

I do, though, have a question for anyone here who was initially taken in by the scheme, if there is anyone?

We all know that the whole thing is a complete fraud and it is a typical Ponzi scheme, but I'd like to know what the people that initially believed thought the source of the income actually was/is?

I've been reading some of the websites pushing the scheme to see what they say and the only thing seems to be the clicking on 10 ads per day. I assume that is what people think is producing the profit?

If that is what they believe, one thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, including here (although I may have missed it; it's a rather long thread!), is that when they have more than 1 pack, they will earn the same profit on each one, but still only have to click 10 ads per day. (I'm assuming they still only have to do 10 ads per day, as it is actually impossible to click 10 adds per day for each pack if they have hundreds of them....there isn't enough time in the day.)

So if someone has 100 packs, but are still only clicking 10 ads per day, they will get 100 times the profit for no extra 'work'. No extra clicks, no extra traffic, but they will get 100 times the profit.......Is there a reason I've never seen that mentioned, even at the places warning people against these schemes? Or have I missed something, as I don't see how anyone could dispute how absolutely ridiculous that is?

I also came across a website promoting MAP which had snippets from an article in The Guardian about ad revenue for Facebook. I found it really interesting as I had no idea how much they actually earned from it. The funny thing is the guy actually quoted the article's figures, which show how much of a joke this scheme is.

For info, here is a sinppet from the article, in case it hasn't been posted here:

'The average Facebook user now generates $12.76 in advertising revenue every year, according to the analytics firm, up from $10.03 the year before. That figure is expected to rise still further, to $17.50 in 2017.'

And the snippet below about America is even more telling, as haven't MAP recently pulled out of America...?

'Break down the difference between Americans and the rest of the world, and it becomes immediately obvious why the US receives the bulk of the attention from Facebook and Twitter. While one Facebook user outside the US will make the site $7.71 this year, an American on the same site will earn it a whopping $48.76. A similar discrepancy exists for Twitter: ARPU is $3.51 everywhere but America, and $24.48 there.'

I don't think i've ever felt as sick as i do thinking about the people that push this who know exactly what they're doing......

Anyway, sorry for the rambling first post, but thanks again for all the information I've learned here.

Regards,

35. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaconicFish View Post
    Anyway, I thought I had actually managed to persuade her that this was a total scam and to ask to withdraw from the scheme, but unfortunately she has since told me that her husband is convinced by it so they are going to give it a go.
    Sounds like your friends don't care where the money is coming from. Tell them this is a bad time to join, people are already having problems with getting paid, they need to find something fresher. Your friends might listen to this line of argument.

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, I thought I had actually managed to persuade her that this was a total scam and to ask to withdraw from the scheme, but unfortunately she has since told me that her husband is convinced by it so they are going to give it a go......

There's not really anything i can do for them
    Welcome.

Hard to fathom with what is going on in America, affiliates being stripped of "earnings" and not being refunded their seed. Your friend's husband sounds like he can be told anything, if someone from MAP tells him a tricycle riding Leprechaun will pay him in gold coins every Friday he'll take a second mortgage to get in. One of the hardest things for many victims to understand is "I'm being paid" is not valid due diligence. If early investors aren't being paid and others still insist on joining, holy hell do you have a slog ahead.

You could try having them read the thread and actually answer good questions like this...

I've been reading some of the websites pushing the scheme to see what they say and the only thing seems to be the clicking on 10 ads per day. I assume that is what people think is producing the profit?

If that is what they believe, one thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, including here (although I may have missed it; it's a rather long thread!), is that when they have more than 1 pack, they will earn the same profit on each one, but still only have to click 10 ads per day. (I'm assuming they still only have to do 10 ads per day, as it is actually impossible to click 10 adds per day for each pack if they have hundreds of them....there isn't enough time in the day.)

So if someone has 100 packs, but are still only clicking 10 ads per day, they will get 100 times the profit for no extra 'work'. No extra clicks, no extra traffic, but they will get 100 times the profit.......Is there a reason I've never seen that mentioned, even at the places warning people against these schemes?
    This has been addressed but as you say the thread is pretty long.

I initially thought it was 10 per pack which still left a pretty silly story, nope 10 ads per day total just like the 100s of other ad clicking scams. Mappers will tell you there are external advertisers paying for all the clicking. That somehow their ads are "free" and magically through the brilliance of Mike Deese 95% of sales are shared with members. One quick glance at a few of the ads on MAP and other "click-scam" sites shows how incestuous referral links for GRQ opportunities can be. Probably not a single advertiser you would recognize save perhaps someone's Arsenal affiliate marketing link that the numpties cooed over for days.

Simon himself says it here, http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post89790 clicking 20,000 ads pays about $60 if you aren't in a Ponzi/Pyramid.

Or have I missed something, as I don't see how anyone could dispute how absolutely ridiculous that is?
    You missed an appeal to emotion which is all any of the MAPS promoters have ever been able to proffer. In fact, I bet your friends are already repeating a few of them as gospel.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    One of the hardest things for many victims to understand is "I'm being paid" is not valid due diligence.
    True, but "I'm not paid" is. People are not getting paid already, no further DD is needed at this point.

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    True, but "I'm not paid" is. People are not getting paid already, no further DD is needed at this point.
    My point exactly!!! America just got backdoored by Deese and these people think it a good idea to invest??? Maybe they believe the two year settlement plan making the rounds???

Bring out the helmets, mittens, and hide the sharps.

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaconicFish
    I've been reading some of the websites pushing the scheme to see what they say and the only thing seems to be the clicking on 10 ads per day.
    Hiya, LaconicFish, and welcome to REALSCAM.com

Once someone believes it is possible to become rich or make money by simply "clicking on ads" they have virtually self qualified themselves to believe anything they're told.

There'll be a number of people who "wake up" after joining, but those behind the frauds don't care.

To them, it's a numbers game.

Their aim is to get their message in front of as many people as possible.

Do that with 2,000,000 people and if only 10% of them fall for it, you have 200,000 members you just know will believe whatever you tell them

MAP claims to have over 200,000 members. (notice I said "claim" Anyone who takes anything said by MAP as being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is a loser in waiting)

If they drop off a thousand or two, it makes no difference in the overall scheme of things. In fact, it actually strengthens their position to have members publicly leave. They censor their leaving messages, call them "haterz" and say the "business" is better off without them and their negative influence. At which time the self qualified already-victims-but-don't-know-it fall about in wonder and awe at the "professionalism" of their gurus.

45. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's now over 36 hours since we first made mention of this notice on the My Advertising Pays support page and it's still there

Either someone has forgotten to take it down or STP users should be in a blind panic as they wake up to the fact they are in the middle of being ripped off.

47. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    America just got backdoored by Deese and these people think it a good idea to invest?
    They see the numbers on the screen and forget to pay attention to what is actually happening to the money. It takes years of experience to completely ignore the BS and keep the eyes on the money movements.

49. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post