LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 202 of 327 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Hardly surprising:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol....it peaked when all the Americans ran to get their 'money' out.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not for those with a weak stomach...

Still no book though.
    Sneak preview… an extract from my new book The MAP Addiction! | Simon Stepsys

Sneak preview… an extract from my new book The MAP Addiction!

by
    Simon StepsysMy long awaited book, The MAP Addiction is close to release and in it I share my story of how I went from a roadsweeper to an internet MILLIONAIRE! However that’s not all, I shall also be documenting the incredible growth of MyAdvertisingPays over the last two years, and sharing a proven formula for achieving anything you want in life.
    Here’s a sneak preview of how The MAP Addiction begins…

My book shares my story right from my days as a roadsweeper!

Summer 1990
    ‘It was the best of times, it was the worst of times’ (Charles Dickens)
    It was a punishingly hot day in August, and looking up from the ground I noticed the town’s workforce spilling into the streets for their lunch breaks. Sweat dripped from my eyebrows to my lashes, blurring my vision. As I wiped them dry I saw him in the distance, cutting a purposeful line across the busy road.
    Something about him captivated me; I watched as he drew closer. Clearly something about me had caught his attention too, and although I didn’t know it at the time, my older self would regularly question what it was he saw in me that day. What made him choose me over any of the other lads sweeping the streets?
    His words as he approached were my only clue: ‘You look like a smart guy, do you keep your options open?’
    Covered in tarmac, ‘smart’ wasn’t quite the word I would have chosen. The ache in my lower back from such intense manual labour belied my 23 years, however I pulled myself straight to receive the small, neatly wrapped package from his right hand without question.
    Great journeys can start even before we know we’ve taken a step. It could have been fate, coincidence, luck, destiny, or cosmic alignment. Call it what you will. I didn’t know it at the time, but that envelope contained something that was going to change my life’s direction in an unimaginable way.
    The MAP Addiction! is getting close to release! If you would like to be first on the list to receive a copy then send an email to [email]TheMapAddiction@gmail.comwith your name and ‘Reserve me a copy of The MAP Addiction’ in the subject line, and you will be amongst the first to know.
    And in case you don’t already know, I show, teach, coach and mentor people on how never to work for paper again.
    If you like this post, please share the love and/or leave a comment with your thoughts. If you have your own website it’s always a good idea to leave a comment as you’ll get a link back to your site, as my own site will give you an organic link.
    Visit Simon Stepsys?s BECOME A MILLIONAIRE ?MILLIONAIRE CHALLENGE!? to learn more, or get started at Go-engl — 5x5map
    Pre-order your copy of The MAP Addiction by emailing TheMAPAddiction@gmail.com

Be sure SIMON STEPSYS is your sponsor and I’ll send you free bonuses worth more than $2,000. In addition to this, you’ll be working directly with a REAL INTERNET MILLIONAIRE!
    Take MASSIVE action.
    Share the Wealth

MAKE MONEY MYADVERTISINGPAYS THE MAP ADDICTION

Post navigation

SIMPLE ADVERTISING: BIG RESULTS

WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET
    5 comments

• Kirsten Boenig says:
      November 24, 2015 at 1:19 pm
      Hi Simon,
      I am really looking forward reading your book. Love this little preview of it and it makes me curios.
      Thanks for sharing your story.

Kind regards
      Kirsten

• Simon Stepsys says:
        November 26, 2015 at 3:18 pm
        Hi Kirsten,
        That’s great to hear… I can’t wait until the book is out there to share this incredible journey with as many people as possible.
        Be in touch about it soon,
        Simon

• ian herbert says:
      November 29, 2015 at 2:07 pm
      Love the preview.
      Applauds to your autobiographer,I can not wait to read it.

• James King says:
      November 29, 2015 at 11:30 pm
      Thank you for the sneak peak Simon, really looking forward to reading your book and adding it to my growing library. Your story proves that anyone that wants success can attain it.

• Lino Curci says:
      November 30, 2015 at 11:01 am
      I’m So Excited to see and read your Book , Simon,.. Can’t wait Lino

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got a sneak peak at the book and it is 40 pages of text and 160 of pictures. Simon believes that a picture is worth a 1,000 words...............Seriously!

OK, enough sarcasm for now.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ROAD SWEEPER!
    What a plonker! He's out in the sun, in his boxer shorts, smoking a cigar with a broom in his hand! If that makes him a road sweeper then I'm a teacher, surgeon, zoo keeper, fireman...

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On the 12th they have their big 2 year birthday bash in Germany. I reckon that shortly after that, once they have taken in the last cent of any newly hooked recruits, withdrawals will be halted indefinitely, the website will be non responsive and the Key figures will claim they have all been taken by surprise, too. Watch this space.

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    ROAD SWEEPER!
    What a plonker! He's out in the sun, in his boxer shorts, smoking a cigar with a broom in his hand! If that makes him a road sweeper then I'm a teacher, surgeon, zoo keeper, fireman...
    TOO RIGHT, HARRISON!

Is he claiming that he was a road sweeper for the Council? Because I know of NO Council that allows its staff to go sweeping up in Union Jack boxer shorts while smoking a cigar. Even in 1990, there would be proper uniforms and safety boots.

Old Simon must think people came down the river on a rhubarb leaf if he thinks they'll believe that old pony. (Mind you, they ARE Mapperoonies, so he may have a point). He's just brushing up outside someone's house.

And quite honestly, if I was an innocent 23 year old, out in my boxer shorts, I'd be a bit wary of a strange person who wanted to put his package in my hand.

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But leading on about The Stepsys's magnum opus....

I've read the little extract that Joe Shmoe kindly posted above. And a memory stirred in my brain.....The writing, the prose, it reminded me of something. Anyone else agree?

Remember "Ron Anderson", who took over and wrote the Banners Broker blog for a while? Remember his purple prose? Kinda reminds me of the stuff that Simon (allegedly) has written in his book. Maybe Simon is giving "Ron" some work as his ghost writer? It's the bit about the sweat dripping on to his eyelashes that struck me as pure Ronnie at his best. (Well, maybe best isn't the right word, but you get the picture.)

Just a theory, but that does not sound like Simon's "voice" to me.

(And what was "Ron Anderson's" real name? Someone found it out, didn't they? )

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    But leading on about The Stepsys's magnum opus....

I've read the little extract that Joe Shmoe kindly posted above. And a memory stirred in my brain.....The writing, the prose, it reminded me of something. Anyone else agree?

Remember "Ron Anderson", who took over and wrote the Banners Broker blog for a while? Remember his purple prose? Kinda reminds me of the stuff that Simon (allegedly) has written in his book. Maybe Simon is giving "Ron" some work as his ghost writer? It's the bit about the sweat dripping on to his eyelashes that struck me as pure Ronnie at his best. (Well, maybe best isn't the right word, but you get the picture.)

Just a theory, but that does not sound like Simon's "voice" to me.

(And what was "Ron Anderson's" real name? Someone found it out, didn't they? )
    Ron Anderson was Rob Pirie! Remember we couldn't decide between the two bald guys lol. I can't wait for all of it to come out - seems to be taking an eternity!
    p.s LOVED your 'boxer shorts and package' comment Della! Haven't laughed so much since the 'WIG'!

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Not for those with a weak stomach...

Still no book though.
    Sneak preview… an extract from my new book The MAP Addiction! | Simon Stepsys

Sneak preview… an extract from my new book The MAP Addiction!

by
    Simon StepsysMy long awaited book, The MAP Addiction is close to release and in it I share my story of how I went from a roadsweeper to an internet MILLIONAIRE! However that’s not all, I shall also be documenting the incredible growth of MyAdvertisingPays over the last two years, and sharing a proven formula for achieving anything you want in life.
    Here’s a sneak preview of how The MAP Addiction begins…

My book shares my story right from my days as a roadsweeper!

Summer 1990
    ‘It was the best of times, it was the worst of times’ (Charles Dickens)
    It was a punishingly hot day in August, and looking up from the ground I noticed the town’s workforce spilling into the streets for their lunch breaks. Sweat dripped from my eyebrows to my lashes, blurring my vision. As I wiped them dry I saw him in the distance, cutting a purposeful line across the busy road.
    Something about him captivated me; I watched as he drew closer. Clearly something about me had caught his attention too, and although I didn’t know it at the time, my older self would regularly question what it was he saw in me that day. What made him choose me over any of the other lads sweeping the streets?
    His words as he approached were my only clue: ‘You look like a smart guy, do you keep your options open?’
    Covered in tarmac, ‘smart’ wasn’t quite the word I would have chosen. The ache in my lower back from such intense manual labour belied my 23 years, however I pulled myself straight to receive the small, neatly wrapped package from his right hand without question.
    Great journeys can start even before we know we’ve taken a step. It could have been fate, coincidence, luck, destiny, or cosmic alignment. Call it what you will. I didn’t know it at the time, but that envelope contained something that was going to change my life’s direction in an unimaginable way.
    The MAP Addiction! is getting close to release! If you would like to be first on the list to receive a copy then send an email to [email]TheMapAddiction@gmail.comwith your name and ‘Reserve me a copy of The MAP Addiction’ in the subject line, and you will be amongst the first to know.
    And in case you don’t already know, I show, teach, coach and mentor people on how never to work for paper again.
    If you like this post, please share the love and/or leave a comment with your thoughts. If you have your own website it’s always a good idea to leave a comment as you’ll get a link back to your site, as my own site will give you an organic link.
    Visit Simon Stepsys?s BECOME A MILLIONAIRE ?MILLIONAIRE CHALLENGE!? to learn more, or get started at Go-engl — 5x5map
    Pre-order your copy of The MAP Addiction by emailing TheMAPAddiction@gmail.com

Be sure SIMON STEPSYS is your sponsor and I’ll send you free bonuses worth more than $2,000. In addition to this, you’ll be working directly with a REAL INTERNET MILLIONAIRE!
    Take MASSIVE action.
    Share the Wealth

MAKE MONEY MYADVERTISINGPAYS THE MAP ADDICTION

Post navigation

SIMPLE ADVERTISING: BIG RESULTS

WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET
    5 comments

• Kirsten Boenig says:
      November 24, 2015 at 1:19 pm
      Hi Simon,
      I am really looking forward reading your book. Love this little preview of it and it makes me curios.
      Thanks for sharing your story.

Kind regards
      Kirsten

• Simon Stepsys says:
        November 26, 2015 at 3:18 pm
        Hi Kirsten,
        That’s great to hear… I can’t wait until the book is out there to share this incredible journey with as many people as possible.
        Be in touch about it soon,
        Simon

• ian herbert says:
      November 29, 2015 at 2:07 pm
      Love the preview.
      Applauds to your autobiographer,I can not wait to read it.

• James King says:
      November 29, 2015 at 11:30 pm
      Thank you for the sneak peak Simon, really looking forward to reading your book and adding it to my growing library. Your story proves that anyone that wants success can attain it.

• Lino Curci says:
      November 30, 2015 at 11:01 am
      I’m So Excited to see and read your Book , Simon,.. Can’t wait Lino

' It was a punishingly hot day in August, and looking up from the ground I noticed....

......a £5o note carelessly discarded on the ground. Sweat dripped from my eyebrows, blurring my vision, the anticipation growing. Should I pick it up? Would anybody notice if I slipped it, carefully, inside my sweaty, frayed boxers? I stopped sweeping. Shall I? Shan't I?
    Before I could decide, fate intervened. I saw him in the distance, cutting a purposeful line across the road with one car. Something about him made me shiver. Had HE dropped it? Was he about to bend down in front of me to pick it up and shatter my dreams of early retirement?
    His words as he approached were my only clue. 'you look like a smart guy, do you keep your Options open?'
    'No' I said, 'I prefer cocoa'.
    He must have seen something in me that day, standing in my boxers, sweeping the road and smoking a cigar. Something amazing. I told him he should have gone to Specsavers and he laughed heartily, handing me a small brown package which I took from his right hand without hesitation.
    'What is it?' I asked breathlessly, wishing I'd put my other QUEEN boxers on.
    'It's a way to double your money' he said softly.' That £50 on the floor,' he gestured. ' Give it to me and I'll give you it back in sixty days AND give you a little bit more!'
    I was now tingling with excitement. I was addicted! I gave him the £50 without question and then opened the package. What was in it?
    OMG! OMG! OMG! I was rich! It was an IOU for £60! I was on my way!
    There was no stopping me now! This time next year I'd be a MILLIONAIRE!!! ..'

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

STP is finally working,

except it isn't

MAP support page

No withdrawals for you, STP users

STILL

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MAPS have a new UK office. it has POT PLANTS, nice furniture, POT PLANTS, an IT guy, POT PLANTS, another IT guy, yet more pot plants and LYNNE.
    Stationary? Nope. Phones? Don't be silly!

photo 1.JPG

PHOTO2.JPG

PHOTO 3.JPG

PHOTO 4.JPG

We have been hard-at-it building our next edition of the rapidly expanding MAP network, MAP 2.0! Monday November 30th we've hired our third employee on the MAP 2.0 IT team (not pictured below)! We now have an IT Manager, Project Leader and the new IT professional working under the upper management. Our small IT office of four stations is almost full! Here are just a few pictures of the lads and office. You will notice my favorite quote of all time on the back wall of the first picture :);

We are very careful how we spend our funds and will only expand as needed. Currently outfitted for four full time programmers complete with four top-of-the-line computers with three screens a piece, webcams for constant monitoring, security system, meeting space with speakers in the ceiling and a TV on the wall for Skype meetings, we have everything we need right now to get MAP 2.0 off the ground. This is a two story building with office/meeting space both above and below with room for 10 or more employees so this office will suffice for at least a few years while we continue to expand our operations. Folks you truly are on the GROUND FLOOR of this exciting opportunity!

This new office and the IT professionals working there means the END of dealing with other companies that have their own customer bases running the IT side of our company. This team will be responsible for MAP and MAP only and will allow us to use the most up-to-date and technologically advanced software's and techniques used today so that our site is the most advanced and robust in marketplace! Although the expected launch date is currently in May 2015, I am going to do whatever I can to get this new platform launched by end of March 2015. That is my target, but targets often change so stay tuned to get the latest news and developments!

Progress

We are making great progress. Many modules of the new site have been built already and with each completion, the expected launch date decreases because we have a STELLAR team! Our project manager even built a bot that creates lots of different items of the site on almost auto-pilot! He specializes in Artificial Intelligence and those talents are extremely useful when building a site as dynamic as MAP!

Right now, its pure basics that we are working on. Its a rather large job to build a 'MAP'! Once the new layout and graphic designs are worked on, we will definitely be sharing that with you. This will be done in pieces so expect a little bite at a time so-to-speak.

Reminder
    Please make sure you start using your Available Advertising Funds and let any new member of your personal team know that you MUST use these funds by the launch of MAP 2.0 or you will lose them. No adfunds will be transferred to the new site. This must be CLEARLY communicated with your teams so there are no surprises and our support desk is not bombarded with queries regarding this.

VX Processing Update
    Some very exciting news has just been passed along to us. VX have been in negotiations with another credit card processor that will not use 3DS. What is 3DS?

"3D Secure is led by the credit card schemes and is designed to make online shopping transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder's identity at the time of purchase, through the likes of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode."

What this means in short; we are getting loads of FAILED transactions even though the member has money in the bank. In our business, we have ways of monitoring fraudulent transactions through other means, so YOUR affiliate sales are being severely degraded by this unnecessary security measure. Often, affiliates with plenty of credit will still receive a FAIL at checkout. Well, these days are about to be a thing of the past! We suspect sales overall will increase by 25% initially and by early next year, sales could DOUBLE! This means more commissions for those of you out there working hard to build your businesses!

PLEASE NOTE - This negotiation/approval is NOT final. It is in the final stages of approval and we have a few steps to take yet before implementing this, but we are hopeful it will be before the end of December (if all goes well with negotiations) :).

Promotions!

Sophie Booth - Promoted to Support Team Leader!

Zoe Booth - Promoted to Assistant Support Team Leader!

Margariet - Given a raise and now has access to MAP's admin back office!

We have brought on more support staff in the last couple of weeks to help prepare us for the move to MAP 2.0 and ensure we are taking care of our customers as quickly as possible.

I want to give a special Thank You to Sophie, Zoe, and Margariet for their tireless efforts and amazing work ethics. The hours these folks spend on our support desk are truly unreal. We never ask this of them, they are simply dedicated to MAP's success so please give them a THANK YOU and congratulations when you pass them by!

Have you ever seen an office with so much FOILAGE and so LITTLE STATIONARY!

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MAPS have a new UK office. it has POT PLANTS, nice furniture, POT PLANTS, an IT guy, POT PLANTS, another IT guy, yet more pot plants and LYNNE.

photo 1.JPG

PHOTO2.JPG

PHOTO 3.JPG

PHOTO 4.JPG
    Hehehe, Harrison, where did you find those pictures??

Wonder which serviced office they hired?

Nice pot plants, but I believe you can hire pot plants....Oh, and if you are going to have little feel-good things written on the wall, you should spell 'em right. It's "absence" not "absense".

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, oooh, exciting news!

MAP 2.0 Update! | MyAdvertisingPays

MAPs going to V2 (just like dear old Banners Broker did!)

Popcorn at the ready.......

Maps V2 1 Dec 15.jpg Maps V2 2 Dec 15.jpg Maps V 2 3 Dec 15.jpg Maps V 2 4 Dec 15.jpg Maps V 2 5 Dec 15.jpg Maps V 2 6 Dec 15.jpg

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MAPS have a new UK office.

looks like a pre-k school office.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe, Harrison, where did you find those pictures??

Wonder which serviced office they hired?

Nice pot plants, but I believe you can hire pot plants....Oh, and if you are going to have little feel-good things written on the wall, you should spell 'em right. It's "absence" not "absense".
    Yes, you can hire a company to provide plants and upkeep, but with these yokels, I would not be surprised if they were all fake plants. Some today are hard to tell if they are real or fake. Since this is Lynne's favorite quote, it very well may be absense not absence.

I love there are no phones anywhere in sight. Reminds me of Mike Deese in his office with nary a computer or phone anywhere to be seen. So good to see the Booth girls getting promotions and not having to work from their couch. And the MAPsters are eating this stuff up.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely off topic, but still relevant....it seems that Chris Smith and Raj Dixit, founders of Banners Broker, have been arrested.

As reported on the Banners Broker Ponzi Scam FB page (thanks to them!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Banners-Bro...81465/?fref=ts

There's a lesson there for people running all sorts of schemes. As is this story over on Oz's Behind MLM site, which reportes that a top Zeek promoter is being sued by the SEC:-

SEC sues top Zeek Rewards promoter Trudy Gilmond

There's a warning there for anyone wise enough to take it...

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But they DO have a coffee mug. It's in the pic of the boofhead with 3 PC screens when he doesn't even need 1
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a perfect example of how out of touch with reality serial ponzi pimps like our old (Banners Broker) friend Dennis Cole are.

James Hogg Digital Display is based in Northhampton in the UK

He creates and sells digital display equipment

We all know how My Advertising Pays works.

Members FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD click on ten ads a day.

So, how does an increase in website hits help James' Northhampton business ??

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FOUND!
    MAPS UK address!

Barnmeadow House, Barnmeadow Lane, Great Harwood, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB6 7AB.

Note how the furniture is exactly the same! Must have been a job lot! All they added were the POT PLANTS! Even the sign at the back is still there!

maps office.JPG

maps new office 2.JPG

MAPS UK ADDRESS.JPG

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another record breaking month America still number two despite getting the Deese Shuffle, it's all downhill from here.

bye bye maps.JPG

Myadvertisingpays.com Analytics - See Traffic Ranking & Stats
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely off topic, but still relevant....it seems that Chris Smith and Raj Dixit, founders of Banners Broker, have been arrested.

As reported on the Banners Broker Ponzi Scam FB page (thanks to them!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Banners-Bro...81465/?fref=ts

There's a lesson there for people running all sorts of schemes. As is this story over on Oz's Behind MLM site, which reportes that a top Zeek promoter is being sued by the SEC:-

SEC sues top Zeek Rewards promoter Trudy Gilmond

There's a warning there for anyone wise enough to take it...
    I'm glad you posted this Della, I just finished watching the video from LRM in the BB thread. The five true believers in MAP might put down the mouse, watch and think. While I felt the authorities come across as rather inept, they dispel many of the myths MAP promoters use.

I thought the top earner Simon Stepsys might have some commentary and I was right.

Cheeky Pint Time with serial scammer Simon Stepsys.JPG

www.NeverWorkForPaper.BS Simon Stepsys BECOME A MILLIONAIRE CHALLENGE become complicit in another scam challange ‪#‎Truth‬

Scammer Simon Stepsys.JPG

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Simon Stepsys Banners Broker Top Earner.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOPS !!

What month is it again ???

Black December, you say.

Post Thanks / Like

One wonders how many MAPpets realize what Deese is saying in the latest MAP 2.0 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Deese
    Reminder
    Please make sure you start using your Available Advertising Funds and let any new member of your personal team know that you MUST use these funds by the launch of MAP 2.0 or you will lose them. No adfunds will be transferred to the new site. This must be CLEARLY communicated with your teams so there are no surprises and our support desk is not bombarded with queries regarding this.
    And here's how you convert your useless adfund into useless advertising:

47. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here's a perfect example of how out of touch with reality serial ponzi pimps like our old (Banners Broker) friend Dennis Cole are.

I thought Traffic exchange has little to no impact on the google search results

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post