LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 217 of 327 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Has he been a naughty boy?

With friends like Stepsys he is not going to garner much support.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    Attachment 12949

All your favourite Characters, all under one roof!

My Advertising Pays Reviews
    "There's a magical place, we're on our way there
    With marks in their millions that don't like the truth
    - It's called Ploys 'R' Us"

retarded giraffe.jpg

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ploys R Us = lollerz
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

News on Barnmeadow House Barnmeadow Lane Great Harwood Blackburn BB6 7AB - Maps supposed 'Office'.
    This has just been withdrawn from 'Sale' either because its been SOLD or no longer on the market.

The Office is NOT registered to MAPS and the current lease runs out in AUGUST 2016.

This is part of an email conversation I had with the Estate Agents:
    ' Me: 'Is this office vacant or does it have tenants?
    Estate Agent :It has tenants in a lease until August.
    Me: Has their business folded or are they just moving to different premises?
    Estate Agents: No I think they would stay, he is the brother of the landlord. I have spoken to the landlord and he said that it is his brother, that manages the company for a couple, that have an IT Company. I Would strongly recommend you view the premises and take it from there...'

SO...either Lynne and some 'friends' have staged an elaborate photo-shoot and are lying.
    OR..the lease was a six month one and not a LONG lease as Mike has stated.
    OR..the landlords brother is managing an unregistered company for an unknown 'I.T' couple?

Whatever the truth is, it certainly ISN'T that this is MAPS Official Registered premises!

...And 'RE-CODE-IT' is still being 'recoded'!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it all these Ponzi scammers always post them $hitty adverts about trying to convince people to join other ponzis?. They usually go something like 'follow the road not used much, has the one used is what the other 98% of people use', or something like that.
    Well heres Andrew walker saying 'success happens when mixing hard work with consistency and faith'.
    What hard work?, he and all the rest sit on their big fat arses all day doing sweet FA! lmao. Honestly its so funny that they think they are Richard Branson or someone like that lol!
    https://www.facebook.com/AndysPages?pnref=lhc.friends

Oh and this from Andrew walker!
    I didn't have much money to start but i did grin emoticon And a burning desire to succeed grin emoticon Now i'm a retired taxi driver thanks to the internet grin emoticon Anyone can do it but you have to start, listen and stay the course till you succeed. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it like emoticon but it is possible grin emoticon If you need traffic and more money. I want to hear from you - here to help like emoticon

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Why is it all these Ponzi scammers always post them $hitty adverts about trying to convince people to join other ponzis?. They usually go something like 'follow the road not used much, has the one used is what the other 98% of people use', or something like that.
    Well heres Andrew walker saying 'success happens when mixing hard work with consistency and faith'.
    What hard work?, he and all the rest sit on their big fat arses all day doing sweet FA! lmao. Honestly its so funny that they think they are Richard Branson or someone like that lol!
    https://www.facebook.com/AndysPages?pnref=lhc.friends

Oh and this from Andrew walker!
    I didn't have much money to start but i did grin emoticon And a burning desire to succeed grin emoticon Now i'm a retired taxi driver thanks to the internet grin emoticon Anyone can do it but you have to start, listen and stay the course till you succeed. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it like emoticon but it is possible grin emoticon If you need traffic and more money. I want to hear from you - here to help like emoticon

It is excruciating to witness, I grant you

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you're all going to enjoy this one......

What I find sweet is that MAPs is described as being "like the Canadian Co-op". And Tara, babe, you get an honourable mention at about 5mins 30 secs in!

This video was uploaded by Mark "The Gerbil" Ghobril, but alas, comments are disabled for it.

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exciting times. They are now having coffee mornings at Fenchurch Street Railway Station.....

Maps 47 Feb 16.jpg

Meanwhile, the boy Simon is absolutley plastering his "FB Success" page with his motivational woo......comes over as kind of desperate, IMO.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The joker called and wants his top back.

joker.JPG

We know he must be credible since he has a toaster oven and microwave in the shoot. Looks like he's taping this in the employee break room, thought working for paper was a no go in Simon's world.

A toaster oven and a microwave.JPG

Let's knock the Simon stuff out of the way, he wasn't involved in one scam that want belly up, more like 20. Oh and there have been arrests in Banners Broker Mr Krause, your "due diligence" didn't seem to uncover that.

http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!

'Internet millionaire' says it's so simple to get rich - but banned salesman fails to answer calls - Mirror Online

https://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjud...x#.VrLB_VmryUn

Fears over the company that promises a Map to untold riches | The Sunday Times

================================================== =====

Jes can't be makin up the definition of Ponzi/Pyramid schemes and pretend like your video was somehow informative. There are warning signs, MAP has multiple red flags for BOTH, he he he what dummies we must be.

https://www.ftc.gov/public-statement...yramid-schemes

https://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm

================================================== =====

Ask America about getting paid and all your swell assurances...
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    he has a toaster oven and microwave in the shoot.
    don't be tryin to crush arby's hopes and dreams.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    don't be tryin to crush arby's hopes and dreams.
    Crush, Walletblaster is blowin cheddar on massive swag.

A PLACE FOR WHIP TO HANG HIS HAT.jpg

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Collectively Maparoos can't even muster a full 10 clicks these days. Sure is bad times to be living in the valley, only one thing flowing that way.

Myadvertisingpays.com: My Advertising Pays

Pageviews per user 9.7

bye bye map.JPG

Wonder where all the money flowed?

Simon Stepsys took your cash again.JPG

welcome.JPG

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Collectively Maparoos can't even muster a full 10 clicks these days. Sure is bad times to be living in the valley, only one thing flowing that way.

Myadvertisingpays.com: My Advertising Pays

Pageviews per user 9.7

bye bye map.JPG
    Ok this is fucked. If those stats are correct, then the maximum possible number of actual investors/scammers MAP could have is just over 20000. The reality is this will be much lower as many of the clicks will be made up from people just having a look or doing other things on the site. The last time I did a calculation was in may last year and the max possible i got was 55000. Now if MAP is tanking so badly why the hell have deese and his cronies not run with the money yet? It makes no sense. FOr them to continue to pay out when MAP is going under is just going to leave them with a smaller retirement fund

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    Now if MAP is tanking so badly why the hell have deese and his cronies not run with the money yet? It makes no sense. FOr them to continue to pay out when MAP is going under is just going to leave them with a smaller retirement fund
    That is a question asked after the collapse or prosecution of nearly every big "next big thing" HYIP ponzi / pyramid.

Why did Paul Burks of Zeek Rewards and Andy Bowdoin of AdSurf Daily stay in the USA and allow themselves to be caught red handed ??

Why did Bowdoin make it so easy for prosecutors by transferring nearly $80 million into his own bank accounts and leaving it there ??

Why did the fraudsters behind the PIPS (People in Profit System or Pure Investors) fraud, Bryan Marsden and his wife, continue until there wasn't even enough money left to mount a proper defense in court ??
    Why did they both stay in Malaysia where they were guaranteed to be caught ??

Why indeed.

I'm sure there's a PhD thesis in there for someone trying to answer the question.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok this is fucked. If those stats are correct, then the maximum possible number of actual investors/scammers MAP could have is just over 20000. The reality is this will be much lower as many of the clicks will be made up from people just having a look or doing other things on the site. The last time I did a calculation was in may last year and the max possible i got was 55000.
    It's not 230,000 and it's not growing in 220 countries that much I can say for certain. I can't imagine any real advertisers would be enthralled much less bothered to want to pick the data.

Average Daily Unique Users: 62470

AdHitz.com - Advertising for all budgets. Website owners make money

Now if MAP is tanking so badly why the hell have deese and his cronies not run with the money yet? It makes no sense. FOr them to continue to pay out when MAP is going under is just going to leave them with a smaller retirement fund
    It's like the old chestnut about the last thing going through a bugs mind after it hits a windshield. I don't believe most of these promoters and players think the way normal people do. The majority of people involved knew MAP was a scam and this day would arrive, leaving a handful of true victims to blow off. Won't take much of a tale, maybe Deese can set up his own bank in Dubai or lose all use of his body except one wee lil finger ala http://www.realscam.com/f9/digadz-36...html#post85273.

Another six months Dodi and sweater vest will be wetting themselves like puppies to see who can best explain that Simon Stepsys was just an affiliate.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Really disappointed in Mike Deese. For a man who is honest as the day is long, truthful, a man of character, keeps his word, and all the other platitudes bestowed upon him by the MAPsters, he has failed to fulfill his promise. He did say over 2 months ago that his crack legal team was going to be suing all of us naysayers for saying nasty things about MAP that were not true. Yet not one, I repeat, not one lawsuit has been filed or anyone served.

Now you weren't lying when you said that were you?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Really disappointed in Mike Deese. For a man who is honest as the day is long, truthful, a man of character, keeps his word, and all the other platitudes bestowed upon him by the MAPsters, he has failed to fulfill his promise. He did say over 2 months ago that his crack legal team was going to be suing all of us naysayers for saying nasty things about MAP that were not true. Yet not one, I repeat, not one lawsuit has been filed or anyone served.

Now you weren't lying when you said that were you?
    So I guess the logical conclusion is that all the nasty things we are saying about MAP are true!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So I guess the logical conclusion is that all the nasty things we are saying about MAP are true!!!
    When you're talking about people who believe they can get rich by clicking ten ads a day, logic takes a back seat
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh.....trouble brewing methinks........

Maps 49 Feb 16.jpg Maps 48 Feb 16.jpg

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Crush, Walletblaster is blowin cheddar on massive swag.

A PLACE FOR WHIP TO HANG HIS HAT.jpg

He IS a hatstand

hatstand.jpg

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Second book, eh? Has anyone yet received a copy of the first?

Maps 50 Feb 16.jpg

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile two posts from Danny Boy that tell their own story.....

Maps 51 Feb 16.jpg Maps 52 Feb 16.jpg

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Second book, eh? Has anyone yet received a copy of the first?

Maps 50 Feb 16.jpg
    Actually I hope he does write both books and tells everyone how he did it. Great reference tool for law enforcement when they need it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Actually I hope he does write both books and tells everyone how he did it. Great reference tool for law enforcement when they need it.
    he would have to or there is no reason for the marks to buy it. but he has to actually follow through with the first one.

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny "it's a small world after all" Turner
    The itty blue jam stain in the middle is where MAP is "developing internationally" all the blank spots not so much.

Growing worldwide are they.JPG

Myadvertisingpays.com Analytics - See Traffic Ranking & Stats

If you make **** up and refuse to address anything of consequence then MAP sure looks great.

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post