LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 219 of 327 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Now here's an interesting little video posted by "Ken" who is a Canadian (judging by what he says within the video). I think he filmed the last little gem I posted here as well. (Sorry to be a dimbo, but I don't know who "Ken" is, but hopefully someone will enlighten me.I kinda feel I should know him......but I don't. )

The upshot of the video is: IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF THE NASTY US GOVERNMENT!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet here you are "Ken" involved with the MAP Ponzi scheme.

I'd say the US government did it's job.

Ken Crause Uniclear Ken Crause Hearing Jan 2007 Any Updates?
    "I used to work for them. They're crooks. I think a lot of people lost a lot of money..."
    Last edited by Char; 02-16-2016 at 11:30 AM.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Yet here you are "Ken" involved with the MAP Ponzi scheme.

I'd say the US government did it's job.

Ken Crause Uniclear Ken Crause Hearing Jan 2007 Any Updates?
    "I used to work for them. They're crooks. I think a lot of people lost a lot of money..."
    Erm.....is this the same Ken Crause?

Market enforcement team has "huge potential", says BCSC

KC Feb 16.jpg
    He also has a Twitter account as (cough) "my online doctor"

https://twitter.com/myonlinedoctor2

AND he sells tea and coffee!
    CrauseCo

A man of many talents. Including being in MAPs.

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just spotted that our new chum Ken also does religion.

Is there no end to this man's skills? Nothing he won't give a go? Financial expert, doctor, pastor, seller of fine beverages......

KC 2 Feb 16.jpg

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He forgot to mention Canada also has issues with him.
    http://www.fic.gov.bc.ca/pdf/enforce...ia20070124.pdf
    UNICLEAR (an online payment processor SCAM) - Page 2 - WORLD Law Direct Forums

If you're involved with MAP, you are associating with thieves. And guess what? If you have collected more money than you put in, you're a thief too.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When it comes to ponzi fraud, there really is "nothing new under the sun"

How's this for a little bit of
    Déjà vu ??

For those unfamiliar with Andy Bowdoin:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

An observation:

Most of the people falling for this are working some variation of 9-5. We have champions being cab and bus drivers, an ex bouncer plus like six other careers for DT. A scam at home mom in Claire Hartman Hartman Hyphen James X2. Tony and Lynn Booth bent a few folks over with their defunct widow business(s). TARA TALKS: My Advertising Pays SCAM (1) None of the lot is making a passive income from any other business, nor are they making it from MAP. Recruiting others is the order of the day, and selling isn't a passive gig last I checked. Simon et. al. are still climbing the stage, yes???

What I DON'T see is a consortium of business owners giving up their vocations in lieu of MAP. Nor to I see documented business owners shouting from the rooftops about how great MAP is. Hell, I don't even see real business owners advertising on MAP. Unless their "business" involves screwing people over in other endless recruiting schemes. As with so many things money, the Simon Stepsie of the world are making cash pretending to share the brass ring with others.

9-5 mentality, SMH most business owners and well paid workers would love to ONLY work 9-5.

Skepticism or scepticism (see spelling differences) is generally any questioning attitude towards unempirical knowledge or opinions/beliefs stated as facts,[1] or doubt regarding claims that are taken for granted elsewhere
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skepticism
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-17-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... For those unfamiliar with Andy Bowdoin...

I should mention: Save yourself some canned music and flag-waving by skipping to 3:30.

We should be seeing Andy again if he lives to his release date of March, 2019.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! WOW! There are now 250,000 happy Mappers.....

Maps 64 Feb 16.jpg

......allegedly.

I wonder if unhappy Monsooners are going to join them? Or if happy Mappers are looking over their shoulders, wondering if MAPs will be next? Have the big MAP pushers got their excuses lined up? Ready to claim that they were just affiliates as well, that they knew nothing, honest Guv, not a sausage....

It's going to be fun to watch.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

they allegedly had that many when they pulled out of the US with the excuse being no growth in the number one market in the world and it took this long to recover.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So what happened to MAP TV? After all the big hullabaloo about the exciting news it was coming, and now nothing, zip, nada, zilch, nil, a big fat zero. Come on MAP, Simon needs MAP TV so he can become an even bigger star than he thinks he is.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever else you might think about Septic Simon Stepsys, he could never be accused of being overly classy, could he ???

The guy is obviously so convinced he is immune from being prosecuted he's deliberately giving the middle finger to the UK authorities

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell you what, Septic Simon Stepsys' middle finger may be up, but guess what's not:

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever else you might think about Septic Simon Stepsys, he could never be accused of being overly classy, could he ???

The guy is obviously so convinced he is immune from being prosecuted he's deliberately giving the middle finger to the UK authorities
    Ah, well, he's living proof that money don't buy class!

BTW, he's in Switzerland for a MAPs event, maybe he is hiding some money with the Gnomes of Zurich?

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our old friend Dickie is waving the big stick again.

RA Maps Feb 16.jpg RA2 Maps Feb 16.jpg

FOR THE RECORD I am not bitter and twisted because I've lost money to schemes. I've never, ever joined a scheme. I'm just trying to warn innocent people so that they don't lose their money.

Don't care two hoots if Dickie loses every penny, that's his look out.

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AAANNND here's our boy Simon and his sidekick Richie "Wealthball" Mead, in Switzerland, urging people to GET OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BUY MORE!

MAPs 65 Feb 16.jpg

Repulsive little ticks, the pair of them.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why would he be showing American 'paper' (that he allegedly doesn't work for much less from a country banned from participating) in the UK?

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Our old friend Dickie is waving the big stick again.

RA Maps Feb 16.jpg RA2 Maps Feb 16.jpg

FOR THE RECORD I am not bitter and twisted because I've lost money to schemes. I've never, ever joined a scheme. I'm just trying to warn innocent people so that they don't lose their money.

Don't care two hoots if Dickie loses every penny, that's his look out.
    seems lil dickie is being the hypocrite one needs to be to participate in scams. can't get much more 'venom filled' than that very post.

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rantaroo Walletblaster Unboxed III

To all the haters,

In the time it takes you to send me venom filled, immature comments to the posts I make here, or any of my other blogs, or on any other platform. You could have been making money.
    Some of us can do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard RantAroo Walletblaster Unboxed III

In between those barbs, you claim to know better than me and my friends in the network marketing industry. If that is the case you wouldn’t have the need to hide behind a cloak of anonymity by posting under a hilarious false name to make allegations and sometimes down right rude and disgusting comments.
    Hard questions are deleted and skeptics banned always, making any serious discussion impossible. So if a Harry Bellend shows up and razzes you from time to time you only have yourself to blame.

This is not just about MyAdvertisingPays, this is about the industry as a whole.
    That would be the endless recruiting Ponzi/Pyramid industry where all those "anonymous" haters are continually right and the online "entrepreneurs" always get it wrong.

I’ve backed the wrong horse several times over the years in this industry.
    And once again we told people well in advance those were bad scams horses to back while you were postin the same drivel you are now.

The difference between me and you is:
    I don't need to steal people's money under the guise of clicking 10 ads being a real business.

I didn’t become bitter and twisted because I’d lost a lot of money. Instead I got up, dusted myself down and started again.
    I could care less if YOU lost money, it's the unfortunate souls that might listen to your poor advice I'm after. You dusted yourself off and started pimping the same scam with a new name.

I don’t resent others success, there isn’t a jealous or envious bone in my body, if I want something someone else has, I don’t sit there crying on the sofa, I go out there and I work to get it.
    Three weepy roaches would have to take turns crying on that sofa for all the room you left them.

sofa covered in crap.JPG

I don’t take myself seriously, hence the goofy videos on facebook, youtube, vine etc… You may think it’s pathetic, but hey I’m putting the real me out there, not hiding behind a false name. It shows I don’t take myself seriously.
    What I find pathetic is you continue to give investment advice when you are so bloody bad at it. Pathetic that Simon pretends to be your friend but lets you live in abject squalor rather than making you his protege. Back when MAP was paying in the US he had seven slots, now he has 10.

Scammer Simon Stepsys <simon@simonstepsys.orangehome.co.uk>
    I'm looking for 10 new students this week to train/coach & mentor to this and much much more.

I don’t publish your comments because you claim that you’re telling the truth. I don’t want to embarrass you or sully my blogs with downright disgustingness. Sure I drop a few f-bombs here and there because I’m passionate about what I do. Not because I want to do it to insult others.

We do not prey on the weak and vulnerable, if anything we discourage anyone from joining any online business opportunity if it’s going to take money off the table for rent or feeding your family, or heating your home.

We do what we do to help others, not to fill our own pockets, no matter what perception you my have of us.

Yet here you were promoting BB V3 long after BB 1 had stopped paying.

Wizzard74.JPG

If anything it isn’t me or my friends that need to wake up and smell the coffee, to find out who needs to wake up, take a hard long look in the mirror.
    Indeed.

mirror mirror.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-21-2016 at 12:39 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesh, we're indernash err HICCUP internashn BELCH, intanat BURP.........err......global biznizmen

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, your analysis of old Dickie's latest drivel is excellent. Spot on.

Just thought I'd say that, you hater!!

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Apologies for this being off topic. I've noticed one the regular commenters on here is quite good at analysing click flow through to websites. Could I ask for some advice ?

Post Thanks / Like

Of course you can, shu adow.

It would be better if you went through the Private Message function of the forum

Find a post by the person, then left click on his or her name in the top left corner of the post, then hit "private message" in the resulting drop down box

You both can then decide if you want to bring the discussion into open forum

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol thank you. I was hoping they might hold thier hand up as after trawling about 50 pages of the 219 I've yet to find him/her again. From there in yes I would take it off thread.