LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 249 of 327 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Next London event to be held on 2nd July.... The Connaught Rooms know all about My Advertising Pays and the reputation that precedes them, but haven't definitively expressed that they won't be hosting another event for this lot. Anyone know anything more?

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm. weeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrd.

At 40 or so seconds into this video, Deese Nuts reckons they've 'met people at the highest level, and shaken hands with billionaires'.

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 23.46.47.jpg

http://dai.ly/x4g7nwq

That's not what it looks like this end...

A visit to the shoe shop...

Screenshot at Jun 13 23-32-28.jpg

A trip to a space museum...

Screenshot at Jun 13 23-31-55.jpg

A day spent 'Harambe spotting' - (never saw him apparently...)

Screenshot at Jun 13 23-31-31.jpg

And now they're touring sky-scrapers...

Screenshot at Jun 13 23-31-03.jpg

So when and where exactly did these billionaires make an appearance???

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and when you are allegedly raking in the dough, why is lunch better because it's allegedly free (and stealing it from the other animals is kinda low but do what one does best I suppose)?
    are you really that cheap? how is it septic and others can live high on the hog yet they are below you?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    how is it septic and others can live high on the hog yet they are below you?
    Hold on, from that photo shoot we can see Deese owns at least one more shirt than Stepsys.

Plus we now know where Deese gets his garb and that finger thing.

Dog.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_sign
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon "The Rat" Stepsys knows what you need to do.

Find more people willing to advertise? No

Get big companies interested in advertising? No

Get more referrals for yourself? Yes, yes, yes!!

Maps 223 June 16.jpg

Well, perhaps, because it does not look as if credit packs are doing that much......

Maps 224 June 16.jpg

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What sponsorship again Simon? What about the "Product" the Oh! so important "Ads"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275653409292824/
    Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 22.04.59.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Rainor-Barton website isn't working.
    http://rainer-barton.com/

And Andreas Zenker also seems to having a few website problems!
    http://payout-daily.com/

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Looks like the Rainor-Barton website isn't working.
    http://rainer-barton.com/

And Andreas Zenker also seems to having a few website problems!
    http://payout-daily.com/
    I'm sure their websites are being overwhelmed by all the traffic being generated to them by the fantastic and awesome advertising services of MAP. Toss in Simon's last big event, and people are rushing to join MAP. I'm sure that is all that is happening here. (cough, cough)
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our old chum, Gary Strong, has posted this inspirational video on his FB Page. (I'm sorry I connot post it here but I don't know how to copy FB videos.)

Maps 227 June 16.jpg

Anyway, to save you all the bother, the video features Gary staggering along, in a nightclub somewhere in Spain, slurring his words, waving a bottle about, and saying "What does your office look like?"

He's off his face, as we say in the UK (that's a polite version of the expression). Completely off it. The majority of his postings on his FB page are of him, clearly sunburned, either on a beach or in a club, most often with a drink or bottle in hand, having his version of a good time. His above video has drawn these comments...
    Maps 228 June 16.jpg

And this....person....sets himself up and some sort of business guru? I wouldn't trust him to look after a goldfish, let alone advise me on business. I'm surprised he can walk and talk at the same time, quite frankly.

What a prat!

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, old Dickie Mead has a new "product" out, and Mappers are rushing to praise it...

Maps 226 June 16.jpg

Oh, look. It helps with recruitment. What a surprise!

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Simon won't look at any other business on line eh?

Maps 229 June 16.jpg

Oooh, Simon, you little tease! I bet you said that about Banners Broker....and Empower Network....and all those other things you've been in!

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Oooh, Simon, you little tease! I bet you said that about Banners Broker.

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!

Uncanny all the things people "don't" have to do with these "businesses", all one big party.

Make Big Money With Bannerbroker.I am and So can You. No Recruiting Necessary. No Selling. 24/7.Money While You Sleep. It is Impossible NOT to Make Money With This Company.

$126M Banners Broker pyramid scheme dismantled by Toronto police - Toronto - CBC News
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite right, Ribshaw, it seems all they have to do is have "fun" - drink, boats, cars, holidays etc.

Our boy Simon seems to be going abroad an awful lot these days, doesn't he? Seems to be abroad more than he is here, in fact.

Maps 225 June 16.jpg

It's very noticeable how often he has gone jaunting overseas. I wonder who pays for his ticket and hotel? Does he - well, he is so fabulously rich, it must be small change to him - or do the organisers of the event that he has gone to support pick up the bill?

Does he ever get questioned by the Border Agency when he returns? I have been stopped in the past and asked where I had flown in from and why I had gone abroad, and I'm not a person who travels overseas very often. If he is stopped, what does he say?

(Wavy lines.....Scene: the UK border at Heathrow Airport.......)

Border Agency Officer: "Excuse me, Sir, but where have you flown in from today?"

Our boy Simon: "Hi Guys! I've just come in from the stunning city of Lisbon! Blue skies, blue seas, you should be here!"

Border Agency Officer: "I see. And what was the purpose of your trip?"

Our boy Simon: "I was combining a luxury holiday in a five star hotel - we Mappers like only the best! - with a trip to promote the newst, biggest, advertising vernture on the planet: My Advertising Pays! You just click on 10 ads a day and bingo! You'll be rich, rich, rich, like me!"

Burder Agency officer; "Ten ads a day?"

Our boy Simon: "Just watch 10 stunning adverts on our world class platform and riches will be yours. No need to recruit, although it will help your business if you can get 4,000 idiots....oops, affiliates! - recruited under you like I have! Selling not necessary! I've smashed the $4 million dollar earning barrier! Results not typical!"

Second Border Agency officer (nudging his colleague): "Ah, I see what the problem is now, mate. Don't waste any more time on this one. He's suffering from an illness"

First Border Agency officer: "What illness is that then?"

Second Border Agency officer: "I call it bastardus scammeritis"

Our boy Simon: "Want to buy a copy of my book The MAP Addiction? Only twenty quid, or I can let you have a copy for fifteen for cash. Jules has a few copies in her suitcase but they are going like hot cakes! My book will explode your business! Jules! Get your case open!"

Both Border Agendcy Officers (sighing heavily): "On your way, son"

(Wavy lines......)

@ Della Cate Productions.

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our boy Simon seems to be going abroad an awful lot these days, doesn't he? Seems to be abroad more than he is here, in fact.
    I don't know why any jet setting is needed, short of Simon being reasonably certain he won't be extradited and cross border civil suits financially impractical.

I wonder who pays for his ticket and hotel?
    Deese question deserves an answer. Why reimburse Simon for anything if MAP is as simple as being paid for clicking 10 ads per day? In fact why Simon at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Our boy Simon
    No need to recruit
    This has to be the silliest of the quotes since the person being told this is in fact being recruited by people like http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/ who make their living recruiting. If recruiting wasn't required, there would be no recruiting since the expense is equal to or greater than the benefit of a maturing pack.

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon's getting very excited over something today....

Maps 230 June 16.jpg

But let's take a look at the BBC news article, shall we?

Maps 231 June 16.jpg

And can we spot the differences between what Tesco proposes and MAPs offers? I will make a start:-

* Tesco has joined forces with a real advertising company;
    * The adverts are from real brands, such as British Airways and McDonalds;
    * Tesco is not promising to make you rich:
    *Tesco is not selling you anything to take part in this scheme:
    * All Tesco is offering you is a small discout off your mobile phone bill if you allow ads from its partners, as opposed to blocking them;
    * But O2 which half owns Tesco Mobile is considering ad blocking technoligy because lots of customers don't like the ads!

A bit of a difference, I think we can agree.

30. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 230 June 16.jpg

But let's take a look at the BBC news article, shall we?

Maps 231 June 16.jpg

And can we spot the differences between what Tesco proposes and MAPs offers? I will make a start:-

* The adverts are from real brands, such as British Airways and McDonalds;
    * All Tesco is offering you is a small discout off your mobile phone bill if you allow ads from its partners, as opposed to blocking them;
    * But O2 which half owns Tesco Mobile is considering ad blocking technoligy because lots of customers don't like the ads!

You also missed off the fact that for viewing these ads from these real companies, all it will make you is £3 off your mobile phone bill a month. This is all viewing ads actually makes at best for an individual.

32. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps I missed it, was My Advertising Pays selected as the vendor? Was Mike Deese quoted as the new standard bearer of the ad industry?

About as wise as joining MAP would be someone under this Tesco arrangement buying 1000 cell phones to "go diamond" in hopes of having $3000 a month passive "income" from viewing ads.

======================================

Simon has had some nice press...

'Internet millionaire' says it's so simple to get rich - but banned salesman fails to answer calls - Mirror Online
    https://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjud...x#.V2fnRjXn2Un
    acs | Public | The Sunday Times

And those pesky "broke experts" were completely right about his last "advertising" venture.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...tml#post102564

BULLETIN: 2 Arrested In Alleged 'Banners Broker' Pyramid Scheme - PatrickPretty.com

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our favourite taxi driver has been giving out the advice. And he has (maybe unwittingly) revealed a couple of truths....

Maps 232 June 16.jpg

Yup, Mapperonnies, he is right. Your efforts will help your upline, and yup, it is advisable to recruit.

Note too that there is NO MENTION of advertising. Don;t you think that's a bit odd, considering they claim to be an advertising company?? Now, when there is a venture that relies on recruiting others to make money, what do we call that, children? It's on the tip of my tongue.....

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over on his FB page, our boy Simon has been boasting about his "new home". He has posted a video tour of said property:-

Maps ss2 June 16.jpg

Which is actually this:-

Maps SS1 June 16.jpg

.....and therefore a rental property, preumably on an initail 6 month lease, as these places tend to be (unless they are short term lets). The video tour is interesting as there is very little funriture in it, and certainly no personal effects like books, pictures, ornaments etc. But perhaps they are just moving in, hmmm?

I wondered if maybe he had swiped the vieo while just looking round it, but it would be hard to dodge the estate agent while doing this, and another check with another website shows that the property in question has now been let.

Meanwhile, another chum, Dave Finney, is also posting video tours and photographs of his new home, the one he shares with fellow Mapper, Denise Garrity:-

DF1 Maps June 16.jpg

Other than it is near LLangollen, in Wales, I haven't managed to track that one down yet.

While the Mapperoonies are going into imbecilic ecstasies about the "success" of people like this, they really should pause to wonder how these things have been paid for. Same with fancy cars or Rolex watches; who paid for them? Has it never occurred to them that if THEY didn't join these schemes, people like Stepsys would not be able to buy the fancy car or rent to fancy house??

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our old chum, Gary Strong, has posted this inspirational video on his FB Page. (I'm sorry I connot post it here but I don't know how to copy FB videos.)

Maps 227 June 16.jpg

Anyway, to save you all the bother, the video features Gary staggering along, in a nightclub somewhere in Spain, slurring his words, waving a bottle about, and saying "What does your office look like?"

He's off his face, as we say in the UK (that's a polite version of the expression). Completely off it. The majority of his postings on his FB page are of him, clearly sunburned, either on a beach or in a club, most often with a drink or bottle in hand, having his version of a good time. His above video has drawn these comments...
    Maps 228 June 16.jpg

And this....person....sets himself up and some sort of business guru? I wouldn't trust him to look after a goldfish, let alone advise me on business. I'm surprised he can walk and talk at the same time, quite frankly.

What a prat!
    The guy clearly has a very serious alcohol issue.

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I seem to remember slimon trying to convince everyone he bought a mansion not that long ago.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has it never occurred to them that if THEY didn't join these schemes, people like Stepsys would not be able to buy the fancy car or rent to fancy house??

I thought this was a very good observation Della.

But I suppose that this makes schemes self-selecting
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/future-ne...tml#post102328
    First people have to believe clicking 10 ads or something equally implausible is a business.
    Then they have to believe that the world is willing to share massive amounts of money for essentially doing nothing.
    The really ambitious ones have to (or pretend to) believe they can set up a sales funnel and do even less after they get a ginormous team under their tutelage doing the nothing they used to slave away at.

Anyone that truly falls for all that is probably more swayed by Simon's shiny stuff than logic and accuracy of the haters. Hence the interwebs remain filed with entrepreneurz...

MAP IZ ENTREPRENEURZ.jpg

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOh, it's so exciting!

Mikey and friends have been in Chicago and there is NEWS......

Maps 233 June 16.jpg Maps 234 June 16.jpg Maps 235 June 16.jpg Maps 236 June 16.jpg

Continued on next posting!!

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Continued....

Maps 237 June 16.jpg Maps 238 June 16.jpg Maps 239 June 16.jpg

So there we have it

Mike and Our Tone and Our Lynne have been to Chicago, met some (un-named) people and done some stuff! So there!

How can anyone doubt this business now??

48. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, if I was in a room and someone's phone kept making a "Ka-ching!" noise, I'd just think "How annoying!" and "what a tos*er!"

I remember in a previous workplace of mine, blows were nearly struck between someone who had a very loud phone ringtone of a cockrell crowing, and someone who was trying to do some detailed technical work that required extreme concentration. What would have happened if that person had a phone making an irritating Ka-ching! noise I dread to think. I think the phone would have gone through the window, followed swiftly by its owner!

50. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post