LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 294 of 327 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Plan on seeing most of the TAP members get their Facebook personal profiles shut down for posting ads...

https://www.facebook.com/help/201994686510247
    Most map members advertise their scam on FB, worst offender i seen is Happdaysgoldfinder, (he posts other scams) so lets start by reporting all these posts, just click report and then choose spam, i reported 6 of his today so we will see how FB reacts

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    Most map members advertise their scam on FB, worst offender i seen is Happdaysgoldfinder, (he posts other scams) so lets start by reporting all these posts, just click report and then choose spam, i reported 6 of his today so we will see how FB reacts
    I plan on reporting all of the TAP spammers I see on Facebook and Twitter...

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    I was doing that and it got my stealth facebook page shut down. they don't care about scams.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I was doing that and it got my stealth facebook page shut down. they don't care about scams.
    Yeah. A lot of reason for that is FB charges for "boosting posts" ,kinda the same sort of thing as MMG orTG "sticky" threads.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Yeah. A lot of reason for that is FB charges for "boosting posts" ,kinda the same sort of thing as MMG orTG "sticky" threads.

You can only pay Facebook to boost your posts on your Fan Page. The only requirement for TAP is to have a Facebook personal profile...

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bus pass Richard Walletblaster
    800 Credit packs isn't enough with all this external revenue?

I was bitty confused when MAP began why someone had to put in $50 to get back $55. If there was truly external revenue then they should have just been able to get the $5, the credit pack purchase was superfluous unless of course MAP was running a Ponzi scam.

With the advent of TAP I am doubly confused why people like the 800 pack unemployed pimp in the room have to put in more money or do anything? If there are truly external advertisers why the need for another cash infusion, unless Ponzi Junior? Further why can't TAP place the ads on Facebook and Twitter? Nowhere in those 2.5M lines of code is one that uploads ads, they need click monkeys to do it manual?

TAP crack spam posting team.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TAP can't place the ads on Facebook themselves because Facebook doesn't like scams with no physical products. It's hard for scammers to get their Ponzi Scheme ads approved; but, a few do slip through temporarily...

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Oh look. When the Mappers start Tapping, they are going to have to do tasks......just like dear old Banners Broker! Didn't they have to start blogging and placing stuff on Facebook? I seem to remember that they did. What an amazing coincidence! Not entirely sure what is the point of spamming everyone with p*ss-poor adverts, but hey-ho, what do I know?

Attachment 17188

Thank you Dickie Walletblaster. https://workwithrwa.wordpress.com/20...work-required/
    We need to all contact to let them knoe TAP is about to start a massive spamming campaign.
    It will get the links banned even sooner
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    800 Credit packs isn't enough with all this external revenue?

I was bitty confused when MAP began why someone had to put in $50 to get back $55. If there was truly external revenue then they should have just been able to get the $5, the credit pack purchase was superfluous unless of course MAP was running a Ponzi scam.

With the advent of TAP I am doubly confused why people like the 800 pack unemployed pimp in the room have to put in more money or do anything? If there are truly external advertisers why the need for another cash infusion, unless Ponzi Junior? Further why can't TAP place the ads on Facebook and Twitter? Nowhere in those 2.5M lines of code is one that uploads ads, they need click monkeys to do it manual?

TAP crack spam posting team.jpg
    So its true then that retards actually do play with crayons

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Spent millions on advertising? Course you have, Simon.

Maps 530 Dec 16.jpg

And, oh, look.....they are back on the 1,500 credit pack lark again.

But I'm confused. Why would an advertiser want or need to buy 1500 credit packs (or even one)? Surely all he/she needs to do is place an advert for all the thousands of Tippety Tappers to see?

Or am I missing something?

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Let's hope that 2017 brings us some good news!

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Let's hope that 2017 brings us some good news!
    A very Merry Christmas and happy and prosperous New Year to you, HARRISON, from all of us here at REALSCAM.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    You REALLY have to brace yourselves for this one.....especially YOU, Jack Tolerance!

Simon Stepsys....a legend in his own lunchtime.

"If this doesn't inspire you, nothing will" - as Simon says. Why he is still walking about unhindered beats me!
    hanging.jpg......

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Henriques explained that to run a Ponzi scheme, you only need two things — people who trust you and a bank account.

A Ponzi Scheme is Just a Trusted Liar With a Bank Account — Fraud Conference News

The biggest tell in a bank account that someone is running a Ponzi scheme is a lack of proportional business expenses. For the most part money comes in and money goes out in larger sums to the people that just sent it. Minus...

Commissions for the whores

Simon Stepsys has you buy him ****.JPG

and houses for the not so holy.

not yours.JPG

Why would $60,000,000 allegedly be housed at VX gateway if not to serve the sole purpose of the in/out routine that is the hallmark of a Ponzi scam? The only logical conclusion is there are no other expenses and the packs meant nothing. If the purchase of packs was actually going toward a real business venture then those profits would come back in due course and there would be no freeze on the return of at least principle. $60,000,0000 allegedly stolen in one fell swoop proves MAP was not a legitimate going concern.

why and how.JPG

I'll ask again, if someone had 1200 credit packs why do they have to buy another 1500 to get back in the game? Ponzi is the only answer, if otherwise the $60,000 from the first 1200 would have been previously deployed and not available to steal. The only way someone could steal it all is if it was all in one place. All in one place means sham.

Moving along, no serious business owner wants to pay the astronomical rates MAP now TAP proffers just to have people click on their ads. Pure Folly. Conversely unless Kim Kardashian decides to join no serious advertisers will pay to be placed on blogs even the bloggers mothers won't read. 50% of TAP down in flames.

The other 50% of TAP is merely cyber squatting, or trespassing if you prefer. What Deese is doing is no different than going into someones business and soliciting their customers without compensating the owner. What type of business owners want to be associated with that? Who is going to want to pay premium prices for ads that are constantly being deleted as spam?

Take a wide stance and exhale Tappers, what comes next isn't what you were hoping for.

the hell you say iii.JPG

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine the joy of waking up on Christmas morning and discovering Father Christmas had filled your stocking with credit packs.

As we've discovered, "credit packs" are just like Traffic Monsoons' "ad packs" - they don't exist.

So, you'd be waking up to a stocking full of absolutely nothing, except a picture of Septic Simon Stepsys grinning like a Cheshire cat and doing his finger pointing thing.

Wouldn't that make for a joyous day ????

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Septic Simon Stepsys is getting right into the Christmas spirit.

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    A very Merry Christmas and happy and prosperous New Year to you, HARRISON, from all of us here at REALSCAM.com
    FROM JACK AND ALL THE STAFF AT THE OVERLOOK HOTEL, WE WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND SCAM-FREE NEW YEAR!

jack 1.jpg

P.S. Merry Christmas to any Ponzi pond scum lurking about on this here forum - may you all become bankrupt and imprisoned in 2017 xxx

middle finger.jpg

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine the joy of waking up on Christmas morning and discovering Father Christmas had filled your stocking with credit packs.

As we've discovered, "credit packs" are just like Traffic Monsoons' "ad packs" - they don't exist.

So, you'd be waking up to a stocking full of absolutely nothing, except a picture of Septic Simon Stepsys grinning like a Cheshire cat and doing his finger pointing thing.

Wouldn't that make for a joyous day ????
    I won't tarnish the festive air with what would make a "joyous day" for me regarding that parasite.

But I'll let you all take a few wild guesses.

37-935200-1400976277-wide.jpg

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Septic Simon Stepsys is getting right into the Christmas spirit.

Dear Simon. He posted pictures of his presents from Santa. Cigars. Brandy. A "luxury" diary with his initials on.....SSS (reminds me of a snake hissing). Martini glasses.

What did Jules get? Why a stint behind the bar pulling pints!

Maps 531 Dec 16.jpg

Hardly the behaviour of a wife of a multi-millionaire, is it? Even if it was (cough) "volunteering". Bet Melinda Gates doesn't do that!

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just took these caps from the "MAPS Members United" Facebook group of which I have just found myself added to.

I'm in a decidedly offbeat mood today. This made me feel even more 'left of centre'.

Look out for the surprise cameo appearance coming up in 3........2.......1..........

TAAA-DANNY!

scan.jpg scan2.jpg scan3.jpg

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having just looked at the group and who runs it, I can only shrug my shoulders at the inevitable backlash I shall no doubt receive from its 'esteemed owner' at my irreverence.

But that's always the chance you take if you add Jack to these groups without asking his permission first.

P.S. SIMON STEPSYS IS A LOW LIFE SCAMMER OF THE WORST KIND AND NEEDS TO BE DUNKED HEAD FIRST INTO A TUB OF BROKEN GLASS AND RAT GLUE

simon worked rat 1 (scammed).jpg 12-jack-nicholson-witches-eastwick-092.jpg

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...and on that savoury note, Happy Boxing Day, everybody - keep eating, and drinking and being merry of making

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the 'simon macmate' a new one? never saw that before.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post