Page 297 of 322 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 8033
Like Tree21653Likes

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

  1. #7401
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,103

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    And I still say you are missing the point of all this, if you were hunting a criminal, would you team up with another criminal to find him? I know i would...
    I am perfectly fine working with Danny Turner to the extent that it gets victims to file a https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html against MAP. This being the ONLY thing that stands any chance of bringing Deese to justice.

    Turner has been decent and asked some good questions. Now I don't know what purpose any super secret investigations or petitions will serve beyond wasting time. However, since there are true victims in the group it is beneficial IMO to have their ear about what just and needs to happen.



    Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    What you seem to focus on too much is the hatred you feel for these pimps (I feel the same) but i dont focus on it because it gets you nowhere, just slander/libel, truths, untruths, speculation. We are all united in this group regardless of pimp or not and all the evidence is being gathered.
    The 64,000 Ad Pack question is what and to whom is being promoted in this group?

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/dann...?hc_ref=SEARCH

    A lot of the pimps are just looking for new recruits, maybe Danny is doing the same? This is where some of us are split.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  2. #7402
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,808

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Since I was first exposed to these online Ponzi's/Scams, illegal pyramid schemes, and illegal cash gifting back in 2004, I have yet to see one major Ponzi pimp ever come back and apologize for all they said about any of us exposing these crimes. They just slink off to promote their next Ponzi de Jour, so I don't hold my breath thinking this is the one where one, or more, of them will apologize. It's not who they are.

    On the other hand many innocent people who were caught up in a Ponzi that they believed was a legitimate program have done a 180 and joined us in exposing these illegal programs, the admin and the people promoting them Many are more zealous than those of who have been exposing them for a long period of time. Kind of like a smoker who becomes a non-smoker all of a sudden is more vociferous than those of us who have never smoked.

    As for Danny Turner, at least he has now come out against MAP, and as ribshaw has said, he has asked a lot of good questions, and is now speaking out against MAP. I think he also knows he could be at risk of action being taken against him by law enforcement for his position in MAP and his promoting MAP. The best part is that when you have a major promoter of a Ponzi come out against it, they are more effective to the masses who still believe in MAP than many of us "haters" could ever have with them. It makes them stop and think and also to begin asking serous questions. I was accepted into the group formed, and there is a lot of great content there. To be honest I was shocked that Danny posted the interview I did with Ethan and spoke very highly of me, and he knows I am a big critic of his. Does this mean that Danny won't be promoting any new Ponzi's going forward? Very doubtful, but I do think will happen is he will listen to those who are exposing it with an open mind and not just dismiss our comments as just being "haters."

    I don't know him so I can't say with any certainty this will happen, but my guess he will give our voices a fair hearing instead of the usual dismissal as being just a "Hater>" Time will tell. But this I do know, those who get caught up in these Ponzi's can turn and become an ally, and their voices can be of more help to others as we can at times. Just my 2 cents worth.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  3. #7403
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    One by one MAPpets are being forced to face reality.

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  4. #7404
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    One by one MAPpets are being forced to face reality.
    Well, some of them, anyway.




    HINT: Love, light and life have no place in the cold, hard world of criminal ponzi pimps.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  5. #7405
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    One thing that hasn't changed with the introduction of The Advertising Platform is Septic Simon Stepsys' B/S.

    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

    Pay Simon £11.21 to steal your money

    BARGAIN !!!

    Early Bird Discount RSVP Early Bird Discount RSVP 7 Jan 2017 Price £10.00 Fee £1.21

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #7406
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,645

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    One by one MAPpets are being forced to face reality.

    Well, I'm sorry to be a cynical old bag, but he's still peddling various schemes such as "paid daily profits" and "your coach in a box"

    Maps 536 Jan 17.jpg

    Despite his heart weighing so heavy for those who trusted him over MAPs, he's prepared to get people to trust him all over again.

    What people DO is far more telling than what they SAY.


  7. #7407
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,645

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Despite proclaiming confidence in TAPs.....

    Attachment 17320

    ....our boy Simon is hedging his bets.....

    Attachment 17321

    ......which does not surprise me one little bit!!

  8. #7408
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,645

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    And, oh look.....Danny's got new ventures on the go!

    Attachment 17324 DT2 Jan 17.jpg

    Amazingly enough, some of the people in his "MAPs Members United" FB group have moved on to these. Gosh, there's a surprise eh??

  9. #7409
    JackTolerance's Avatar
    JackTolerance is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    591

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Since I was first exposed to these online Ponzi's/Scams, illegal pyramid schemes, and illegal cash gifting back in 2004, I have yet to see one major Ponzi pimp ever come back and apologize for all they said about any of us exposing these crimes. They just slink off to promote their next Ponzi de Jour, so I don't hold my breath thinking this is the one where one, or more, of them will apologize. It's not who they are.

    On the other hand many innocent people who were caught up in a Ponzi that they believed was a legitimate program have done a 180 and joined us in exposing these illegal programs, the admin and the people promoting them Many are more zealous than those of who have been exposing them for a long period of time. Kind of like a smoker who becomes a non-smoker all of a sudden is more vociferous than those of us who have never smoked.

    As for Danny Turner, at least he has now come out against MAP, and as ribshaw has said, he has asked a lot of good questions, and is now speaking out against MAP. I think he also knows he could be at risk of action being taken against him by law enforcement for his position in MAP and his promoting MAP. The best part is that when you have a major promoter of a Ponzi come out against it, they are more effective to the masses who still believe in MAP than many of us "haters" could ever have with them. It makes them stop and think and also to begin asking serous questions. I was accepted into the group formed, and there is a lot of great content there. To be honest I was shocked that Danny posted the interview I did with Ethan and spoke very highly of me, and he knows I am a big critic of his. Does this mean that Danny won't be promoting any new Ponzi's going forward? Very doubtful, but I do think will happen is he will listen to those who are exposing it with an open mind and not just dismiss our comments as just being "haters."

    I don't know him so I can't say with any certainty this will happen, but my guess he will give our voices a fair hearing instead of the usual dismissal as being just a "Hater>" Time will tell. But this I do know, those who get caught up in these Ponzi's can turn and become an ally, and their voices can be of more help to others as we can at times. Just my 2 cents worth.
    I'm with you and Baby Back Ribshaw on that one too. I can't help but think back to Banners Broker (especially as I am not and have never been in MUG(s) or TUG(s)) when the former BB big league promoter Ian somethingorother (someone may well remember his name), sued the BB head honchos for not being paid and whatever other nonsense was going on at the time. If he hadn't of been burned by Chris Smith et al, he would have scampered away drawing as little attention to him as humanly possible, just like a lot of these clowns do. Oh, and muttering something about "Just being an affiliate like everyone else, so don't blame me" while he's at it.

    I looked at that as one of those cases of would BB have still gone through to the solicitors over here in the UK that dealt with it had that guy not put in the claim to sue Dixit and co? I think it was most likely the reason why BB eventually got brought down the way they did at the end because I think they well might have gotten away with many more months of fleecing people mercilessly. And don't forget, they'd only just had another 'revamping' of their Ponzi program 3.0? 3.05? 4.211? Whatever the hell it was?

    Not that for one bloody second do I think that guy is a hero or deserves any kind of accolades. As I often say, if you're someone at the top or near the top of the dung heap in these things, you CANNOT tell me to my face that you have absolutely zero idea about what goes on with the head honcho's behind these damn things? Especially when you're attending events and gala functions and Lord knows what else that usually entails taking selfies on rented yachts and expensive hotels?

    1239493_156355294563129_230923196_n.jpg

  10. #7410
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,808

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Here is the latest release from VX Gateway in regard to MAP, and I quote:

    "TRUSTEE UPDATE 2 JAN 2017

    DISPUTE WITH (“MAP”)

    VX Gateway Inc. in dissolution (hereinafter referred to as “VX Gateway” or “company”) is required by applicable law to gather and collect funds due to it and to defend and protect the company’s assets for the benefit of creditors. The dissolution proceedings were filed by the company on 23 September 2016, as a direct result of unusual transactional behavior by (“MAP”) which caused all of the processors to withhold payments to VX. The filing of the dissolution was voluntary and pre-dates all other known claims or actions. A lawsuit, which the trustees believe to be a false claim and totally without merit has been filed by MAP against the company in the US District Court in Houston, Texas. MAP was seeking a temporary restraining order against the company, which was denied by the US District Court, and a hearing is set in March for the purpose of determining whether the Court has jurisdiction over the matter.

    VX Gateway’s legal position is that under its contract with MAP, jurisdiction and venue is Panama and both parties agreed to resolve any dispute in Panama using International Arbitration. Litigating a lawsuit in the United States would, in the opinion of the trustees and the attorneys here in Panama, likely unnecessarily dissipate a substantial amount of money otherwise due claimants in the dissolution. Those claimants include VX Gateway customers, vendors, landlords, utilities, as well as MAP if in fact it is owed any money at all, and others.

    There are numerous blogs online that have been reporting misinformation about the litigation and the claim. While many of the postings are MAP members understandably concerned about monies they have not received, it seems likely that much of the misinformation may actually be professional and amateur publicists speaking for the benefit of MAP and its baseless lawsuit.

    The purpose of this posting is to address some of the statements and do so in an objective manner if possible.

    First, MAP and VX Gateway are two separate and unrelated companies. There is no common ownership. The lawsuit in Houston is specious; it has no basis in fact. The amount claimed as “missing” is made up and not supported by the books and records.

    Second, a forensic audit will disclose what if any monies are owed, and by whom. VX Gateway welcomes such audit. All credit card transactions are preserved in the records of Visa and MasterCard; nothing can be hidden in an audit.

    Third, many of the blogs describe MAP as a “Ponzi scheme”. VX Gateway investigated the business carefully before accepting its processing and MAP did not, as then doing business, appear to be a Ponzi. Moreover, VX Gateway required, received, and relied upon a formal Legal Opinion Letter from MAP’s attorney, Jonathan Herpy, of the law firm of Hart & David, LLP attesting to the legality of the MAP’s business.

    The business concept of MAP appears to be an “advertising arbitrage”, a way of exposing an advertiser’s media to more viewers. Many see it as an extremely creative concept that apparently worked well for a while at least with regard to attracting a large following.

    Following the publicity attendant to the lawsuit we have heard from several observers that whether or not the business scheme truly benefits the advertisers seems questionable because the additional exposure sought by advertisers are in reality “hollow clicks”, that is people looking at the ads because they are paid to do so, not because they have actual interest in the product or service. One would think that over time fewer and fewer advertisers would utilize such a service. We have quite recently been told that there is also the issue of whether the MAP members have a viable long term device for creating income after expenses or if the payout scheme of MAP is weighted in such a manner that the business must eventually fail. Those concerns, however, are matters between MAP and its members.

    As a payment gateway VX Gateway provided a service of presenting credit card charges to one or more processors (different processors are often needed to handle transactions in different currencies or countries), after which each payment must be settled and when approved money credited/paid by the processor to the payment gateway. Those funds do not belong to the payment gateway except for its processing fees. After receipt of such funds from the processor the net amounts due are remitted or credited to the merchant, here MAP. The sheer volume of transactions requires software that virtually automates the entire payment process from start to finish. Every payee’s account is paid/credited automatically.

    Critical to understanding the process, by contract and industry practice, the payment gateway, VX Gateway, has no debt and owes nothing to the merchant until it receives the payment from the processor, here GPN Data (hereinafter referred to as “GPN”). GPN has withheld payments due VX Gateway. As part of the dissolution process VX Gateway is, as stated above, pursuing an audit. When and if GPN eventually pays its lawful obligations such funds should be received in the dissolution. At such time, and only at such time, money payable to any party will be credited to the account of and become payable to any party due money from the respective transactions. In other words, at such time money owed to MAP, if any, will be paid.

    We find it interesting that GPN, the party that owes the money but has thus far refused to pay, is now doing business directly with MAP which is claiming the money. If they can work together to take money from MAP’s members, cannot GPN pay VX Gateway the money VX Gateway is owed in order that we may pass through that part that will then be owed to MAP? From whatever amount it is then owed and paid MAP could then pay its members some or all of what it has withheld from them.

    Make no mistake, any money that may become payable by VX Gateway to MAP, if any, is a part of the money GPN has withheld from paying to VX Gateway. We reiterate, by contract and industry practice no debt is incurred by VX Gateway until it is paid by the processor, here GPN Data.
    It should be noted that Mike Deese signed a personal guarantee to make good any monies owed to VX Gateway when he applied for VX Gateway services.
    VX Gateway’s position is that the actual amount in controversy in any legal proceeding in Panama can easily be determined by third party audit. Once done VX Gateway intends to be bound by the audit.
    There would appear to be no good faith reason for MAP to oppose such a determination. At the instruction of Jonathan Herpy of Hart & David law firm, a total of USD 8 million, consisting of two (2) payments of USD 4 million each was paid to the law firm’s escrow account. Bearing in mind that VX Gateway itself will owe nothing until it is paid by GPN, one might ask first, as to money previously paid to MAP, where has the money gone?

    Only Mike Deese and MAP’s attorney Jonathan Herpy and the Hart & David law firm can provide that answer. Second, as to such monies and monies as yet not received by VX Gateway from GPN, is there some collusion between MAP and GPN? We express no opinion on that issue.

    Counsel in Panama has speculated that the lawsuit improperly filed in the US is likely a sham intended instead to draw attention away from MAP and its principals. If that is correct, one must wonder what are they trying to hide? Again, we express no opinion.

    Legal counsel has advised that VX Gateway and others may pursue legal action against MAP and GPN and their respective spokesmen individually for slanderous and disparaging statements made by them claiming that monies have been stolen by VX Gateway or related parties. In fact, such actions may follow but the focus of VX Gateway is presently upon collecting monies as yet unpaid by GPN in order that it may be paid to the rightful recipients.

    Many people apparently have claims against MAP; not all of those people have claims against VX Gateway. Those that may have a legitimate claim in the VX Gateway dissolution are encouraged to file a proper claim in the dissolution at the earliest possible time in strict accordance with procedure set forth on this website. Please note: Claims that are not submitted with the required Enhanced Know Your Customer documentation will be rejected and must be resubmitted.
    VX Gateway in dissolution prepared this statement based on the information available to it, including information derived from public sources that have not been independently verified. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is provided in relation to the fairness, accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of the information, opinions or conclusions expressed herein. The financial information included in this presentation is preliminary, unaudited and subject to revision upon completion of the Company's closing and audit processes, as well as independent third party audits. This presentation is not a legal opinion, but general discussion, not intended to deal with or disclose particulars of any specific issue, legal, business, or otherwise. All applicable statutes and regulations control."


    The most interesting part of this statement was VX Gateway denying that MAP owned them, yet MAP was VX Gateway's only client and they shared the same registration details. I'm sure that was just a convenient happening. The purpose of this release was to throw more confusion into the MAP situation to keep the members from going en masse to the authorities and filing complaints. Toss in the fact that the agreement between MAP and VX Gateway clearly state that all legal issues must be handled through Panama and MAP filing their lawsuit in Houston is just more smoke and mirrors trying to cover up that MAP is out of money and can't pay; as well as keeping the MAP members in the fold for as long as possible.

    What is going to be really interesting is to see the results of the internal audit, that is if they are ever made public as to who owes what to whom, and hopefully who are the real owners of VX Gateway in relation to MAP. I have no doubt the so-called owners of MAP are in name only to try to fool the members into thinking MAP doesn't own VX Gateway and vice-a-versa.

    This will buy at least 3-4 months more time for them to continue to dupe the MAP members and hopefully convert them to TAP so they can keep the Ponzi going a little while longer.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  11. #7411
    nerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    185

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Does anyone remember who Danny turners map sponsor was?

  12. #7412
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,107

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    "Moreover, VX Gateway required, received, and relied upon a formal Legal Opinion Letter from MAP’s attorney, Jonathan Herpy, of the law firm of Hart & David, LLP attesting to the legality of the MAP’s business."

    ????
    So much of the VX statement insults the intelligence but this is the low point.
    What business EVER makes decisions based on the other parties attorney without having their own look at it.
    Its not rational.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

  13. #7413
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,930

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    "Moreover, VX Gateway required, received, and relied upon a formal Legal Opinion Letter from MAP’s attorney, Jonathan Herpy, of the law firm of Hart & David, LLP attesting to the legality of the MAP’s business."

    ????
    So much of the VX statement insults the intelligence but this is the low point.
    What business EVER makes decisions based on the other parties attorney without having their own look at it.
    Its not rational.
    lol. indeed. I liked this one:

    Following the publicity attendant to the lawsuit we have heard from several observers that whether or not the business scheme truly benefits the advertisers seems questionable because the additional exposure sought by advertisers are in reality “hollow clicks”, that is people looking at the ads because they are paid to do so, not because they have actual interest in the product or service. One would think that over time fewer and fewer advertisers would utilize such a service.
    so what does that tell you? lol
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  14. #7414
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,107

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Speaking of the twisted fantasy world of the ponzi.

    Mike Deese-a tattooed, redneck dwarf with summer teeth (sum are here & sum are there)

    Gets up at the sucker round-up (after a miracle cured his alleged no flying medical issues) and says:

    THIS time its no longer a closed loop (after years of BS about corporate advertisers)
    AND
    Cant believe they stoled $____ millions from us...we got drunk with them & they were cool. Our bad....you have to start over.

    THEN
    Gets up and jams out a Chuck Berry tune with his band.

    You just cant make this stuff up..........
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

  15. #7415
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,103

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!

    TRUSTEE UPDATE 2 JAN 2017

    There are numerous blogs online that have been reporting misinformation about the litigation and the claim. While many of the postings are MAP members understandably concerned about monies they have not received, it seems likely that much of the misinformation may actually be professional and amateur publicists speaking for the benefit of MAP and its baseless lawsuit.

    Without a real audit if is hard to say who if anyone can be trusted. However, this response has a lot more veracity IMO than any of the Tap coming from Map.


    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    Third, many of the blogs describe MAP as a “Ponzi scheme”. VX Gateway investigated the business carefully before accepting its processing and MAP did not, as then doing business, appear to be a Ponzi. Moreover, VX Gateway required, received, and relied upon a formal Legal Opinion Letter from MAP’s attorney, Jonathan Herpy, of the law firm of Hart & David, LLP attesting to the legality of the MAP’s business.

    As a wise man once said about five minutes ago, you don't set up a payment gateway using a mail drop in Panama because you think you will be doing transactions for girl scout cookies.


    They coulda asked this guy.

    Kevin Thompson1.JPG
    Kevin Thompson.JPG



    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    The lawsuit in Houston is specious; it has no basis in fact. The amount claimed as “missing” is made up and not supported by the books and records.

    Second, a forensic audit will disclose what if any monies are owed, and by whom. VX Gateway welcomes such audit. All credit card transactions are preserved in the records of Visa and MasterCard; nothing can be hidden in an audit.
    So weird the defendant is the one pointing out an audit hasn't been completed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    Critical to understanding the process, by contract and industry practice, the payment gateway, VX Gateway, has no debt and owes nothing to the merchant until it receives the payment from the processor, here GPN Data (hereinafter referred to as “GPN”). GPN has withheld payments due VX Gateway. As part of the dissolution process VX Gateway is, as stated above, pursuing an audit. When and if GPN eventually pays its lawful obligations such funds should be received in the dissolution. At such time, and only at such time, money payable to any party will be credited to the account of and become payable to any party due money from the respective transactions. In other words, at such time money owed to MAP, if any, will be paid.

    We find it interesting that GPN, the party that owes the money but has thus far refused to pay, is now doing business directly with MAP which is claiming the money. If they can work together to take money from MAP’s members, cannot GPN pay VX Gateway the money VX Gateway is owed in order that we may pass through that part that will then be owed to MAP? From whatever amount it is then owed and paid MAP could then pay its members some or all of what it has withheld from them.

    Make no mistake, any money that may become payable by VX Gateway to MAP, if any, is a part of the money GPN has withheld from paying to VX Gateway. We reiterate, by contract and industry practice no debt is incurred by VX Gateway until it is paid by the processor, here GPN Data.


    It should be noted that Mike Deese signed a personal guarantee to make good any monies owed to VX Gateway when he applied for VX Gateway services.


    VX Gateway’s position is that the actual amount in controversy in any legal proceeding in Panama can easily be determined by third party audit. Once done VX Gateway intends to be bound by the audit.
    There would appear to be no good faith reason for MAP to oppose such a determination. At the instruction of Jonathan Herpy of Hart & David law firm, a total of USD 8 million, consisting of two (2) payments of USD 4 million each was paid to the law firm’s escrow account. Bearing in mind that VX Gateway itself will owe nothing until it is paid by GPN, one might ask first, as to money previously paid to MAP, where has the money gone?

    Only Mike Deese and MAP’s attorney Jonathan Herpy and the Hart & David law firm can provide that answer. Second, as to such monies and monies as yet not received by VX Gateway from GPN, is there some collusion between MAP and GPN?


    We express no opinion on that issue.
    For folks with no opinion they didn't waste any time throwing Deese and GPN under the bus.

    dinner time.JPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!

    Counsel in Panama has speculated that the lawsuit improperly filed in the US is likely a sham intended instead to draw attention away from MAP and its principals. If that is correct, one must wonder what are they trying to hide?

    Again, we express no opinion.
    Both wheels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!


    Legal counsel has advised that VX Gateway and others may pursue legal action against MAP and GPN and their respective spokesmen individually for slanderous and disparaging statements made by them claiming that monies have been stolen by VX Gateway or related parties. In fact, such actions may follow but the focus of VX Gateway is presently upon collecting monies as yet unpaid by GPN in order that it may be paid to the rightful recipients.
    Lawsuits.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    Many people apparently have claims against MAP; not all of those people have claims against VX Gateway. Those that may have a legitimate claim in the VX Gateway dissolution are encouraged to file a proper claim in the dissolution at the earliest possible time in strict accordance with procedure set forth on this website. Please note: Claims that are not submitted with the required Enhanced Know Your Customer documentation will be rejected and must be resubmitted.
    This part makes a lot of sense when taken in context with the rest of the document. Deese and GPN tried to pull a fast one and just got owned.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  16. #7416
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,103

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    The lawsuit in Houston is specious; it has no basis in fact. The amount claimed as “missing” is made up and not supported by the books and records.
    Haters were right again.JPG


    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    VX Gateway’s position is that the actual amount in controversy in any legal proceeding in Panama can easily be determined by third party audit. Once done VX Gateway intends to be bound by the audit.
    There would appear to be no good faith reason for MAP to oppose such a determination. At the instruction of Jonathan Herpy of Hart & David law firm, a total of USD 8 million, consisting of two (2) payments of USD 4 million each was paid to the law firm’s escrow account. Bearing in mind that VX Gateway itself will owe nothing until it is paid by GPN

    Just trying to get my head around this, VX Gateway allegedly steals $60,000,000 and Deese at the instruction of his attorney ponies up $8,000,000 for escrow?


    Quote Originally Posted by Update from VX Gateway!!! Must Read!!!
    one might ask first, as to money previously paid to MAP, where has the money gone?


    Simon Stepsys has you buy him shit.JPG

    not yours.JPG

    Get your complaints in fast people VX Gateway just ring-fenced $8M of your money.

    https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  17. #7417
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Speaking of the twisted fantasy world of the ponzi

    You just cant make this stuff up..........
    At this stage, he's only preaching to rapidly diminishing numbers of the converted.





    They start off believing clicking ten adverts a day will make them rich then go through months or years of being drip fed increasingly improbable stories

    So, to them, this is just the latest in a long history.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  18. #7418
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Todays' question isn't easy, so watch carefully.

    Which one is the donkey and which one is the ass ???


    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  19. #7419
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,808

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Just a wild guess, but weren't they both asses? So hard to tell since they both looked so much alike.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  20. #7420
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,152

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Just a wild guess, but weren't they both asses? So hard to tell since they both looked so much alike.
    CORRECT !!!

    Give that man a cigar
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  21. #7421
    JackTolerance's Avatar
    JackTolerance is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    591

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Todays' question isn't easy, so watch carefully.

    Which one is the donkey and which one is the ass ???


    I jumped. I laughed. I immediately hit play again once it had finished.

    And the answer to your rhetorical question is - Neither of them.

    Because Simon is a RAT.

    simon smoking rat.jpg

  22. #7422
    dondraper is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    48

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    I feel the turn of events with Danny Turner is fascinating. He has gone from apparently UK National Leader (whatever that means) to turncoat and Chief MAP Hater. The group has really gathered pace and seeing over 1300 people join in something like a week.

    I think Eagle it the nail on the head when he said that having a former big voice in MAP turning makes way more impact than any of us “haters” saying it. Seeing once Kool-Aid drinking Mappers turning on the Booths and Stepsys feels like there is real dissent amongst the MAP/TAP community.

    Danny seems to still have some MLM business (is Bitcoin mining MLM?), but it’s not being pushed in the group. I think that it would be great to have Tara join the group and be helpful for things like chargeback information, and pointing out more inconsistencies that the Booths have previously stated.

    It now feels like there may just be enough people logging complaints tom Action Fraud that we may now have things going on behind the thin blue line that we don’t know. The more people from this group that contribute in there with their knowledge and facts, without being arsey to people that have previously got away with saying ridiculous things about us, the more momentum that group will have.

    Also seeing Rainer Barton, who I defintley believed to be the German Stepsys, now publicly against the whole scam is incredible.

    I can’t see TAP being anywhere near as popular as MAP, and surely the end is in sight. The question is whether that end is Deese and the Booths running off with their ill-gotten gains before the boys in blue step in and close the whole thing down.

  23. #7423
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,254

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Here is the latest release from VX Gateway in regard to MAP, and I quote:
    ...
    How common this happens lately - "a laundry" and "a kitchen" fight each other when they are both equally quilty

  24. #7424
    bellend is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by dondraper View Post
    I feel the turn of events with Danny Turner is fascinating. He has gone from apparently UK National Leader (whatever that means) to turncoat and Chief MAP Hater. The group has really gathered pace and seeing over 1300 people join in something like a week.

    I think Eagle it the nail on the head when he said that having a former big voice in MAP turning makes way more impact than any of us “haters” saying it. Seeing once Kool-Aid drinking Mappers turning on the Booths and Stepsys feels like there is real dissent amongst the MAP/TAP community.

    Danny seems to still have some MLM business (is Bitcoin mining MLM?), but it’s not being pushed in the group. I think that it would be great to have Tara join the group and be helpful for things like chargeback information, and pointing out more inconsistencies that the Booths have previously stated.

    It now feels like there may just be enough people logging complaints tom Action Fraud that we may now have things going on behind the thin blue line that we don’t know. The more people from this group that contribute in there with their knowledge and facts, without being arsey to people that have previously got away with saying ridiculous things about us, the more momentum that group will have.

    Also seeing Rainer Barton, who I defintley believed to be the German Stepsys, now publicly against the whole scam is incredible.

    I can’t see TAP being anywhere near as popular as MAP, and surely the end is in sight. The question is whether that end is Deese and the Booths running off with their ill-gotten gains before the boys in blue step in and close the whole thing down.
    100% agree...the info shared in the group is priceless and I stand by what I said before, regardless of who is in the group, we are actually making progress in bringing this scam down...BTW Tara or the map scam page admin will never join this group, that would make her 2nd in command and also go against her principles of engaging with past scammers in a positive way, so I say forget your issues with the scammers and lets work together as one because all there is now is bickering amongst the haters

  25. #7425
    surfer's Avatar
    surfer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    340

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    100% agree...the info shared in the group is priceless and I stand by what I said before, regardless of who is in the group, we are actually making progress in bringing this scam down...
    Yay for that, although the inevitable was already well under way before this. Unfortunately, you'll never know how many of that group Turner and any of his followers are now silently "helping" to find their way to a MAP alternative.

    Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    BTW Tara or the map scam page admin will never join this group, that would make her 2nd in command and also go against her principles of engaging with past scammers in a positive way,
    She won't engage with past scammers, or is it current scammers turning on one of their past scams to make themselves look like a victim??

    Quote Originally Posted by bellend View Post
    so I say forget your issues with the scammers and lets work together as one because all there is now is bickering amongst the haters
    I say do whatever the hell works for you. Personally, I couldn't work with somebody who claims to be "helping" shut down a scam that's already dying while most likely trolling the group for leads in his next scam du jour.

    No bickering here. Simple difference of opinion.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42