Page 300 of 307 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 7651
Like Tree20309Likes

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

  1. #7476
    Bestbud is online now Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,489

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    OK. Slightly off topic, but I am curious, and someone here is bound to know the answer.

    Some of our old freinds - Mark Stokes, Colin Simmons, Gary Prasher and others - have started describing themselves on their FB profiles as "Libero Professionista".

    Well, what does it mean? I've seen it creeping in more and more. Can someone alswer please?
    It's Italian meaning self-employed professional...

  2. #7477
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,772

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    OK. Slightly off topic, have started describing themselves on their FB profiles as "Libero Professionista".

    Well, what does it mean?
    It means they promote endless recruiting scams on Facebook



    Robert what do you think about this guy?

    simon stepsys scammer.JPG

    con artist.jpg

    Lisa?

    simon stepsys con man.JPG

    con artist II.jpg
    Last edited by ribshaw; 01-07-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  3. #7478
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,475

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    I get to sleep with my real business. just sayin'
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  4. #7479
    Bestbud is online now Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,489

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Did Simon already figure out how to cheat the TAP system? There's no record on his Facebook profile or Twitter account of him posting other people's ads...

    Simon_Stepsys.jpg

  5. #7480
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,364

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Did Simon already figure out how to cheat the TAP system? There's no record on his Facebook profile or Twitter account of him posting other people's ads...
    Does anyone REALLY believe Septic Simon has been clicking on ten ads a day all this time ????
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #7481
    bellend is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Did Simon already figure out how to cheat the TAP system? There's no record on his Facebook profile or Twitter account of him posting other people's ads...

    Simon_Stepsys.jpg
    you have to share other members ads

  7. #7482
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    263

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Sorry for swearing yesterday, id had a drink and then i get a bit more vocal!. But i still hate these scammers, and its what i think, even if i dont always say it!

  8. #7483
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,772

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Did Simon already figure out how to cheat the TAP system? There's no record on his Facebook profile or Twitter account of him posting other people's ads...

    Simon_Stepsys.jpg
    How does anyone even think this is a great idea as a scam? Anyone lazy enough to fall for stuff like this wants to put money in and have ads magically brokered in the blind network. They want to click 9 German ads they can't read or trust some FX Guru to do the heavy lifting because he wants to help the little guy. Posting crap all over the web is too much like scrubbing toilets or whatever these Libero Professionista do at their day jobs.

    About the only thing this lot appears to eagerly expend energy on is posting for hours in Facebook groups, maybe someone should roll that into a three tiered 2-Up package.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  9. #7484
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,475

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Sorry for swearing yesterday, id had a drink and then i get a bit more vocal!. But i still hate these scammers, and its what i think, even if i dont always say it!
    you *******.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  10. #7485
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    942

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    OK. Slightly off topic, but I am curious, and someone here is bound to know the answer.

    Some of our old freinds - Mark Stokes, Colin Simmons, Gary Prasher and others - have started describing themselves on their FB profiles as "Libero Professionista".

    Well, what does it mean? I've seen it creeping in more and more. Can someone alswer please?
    A much more on the mark Italian title for these nickel and dime con artists is STUNADS.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

  11. #7486
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,164

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Now then, control your excitement everyone. Here are some slieds from the Tappers presentation yesterday....

    Oh, look! "Top legal team" onboard, TAPs is "100% legal and compliant" - just like dear old Banners Broker, I expect....

    Taps 14 Jan 17.jpg

    Remember, people, clicking on ads is so last year............

    Taps 15 Jan 17.jpg

    And you can enter a free lottery draw and win money!! (Question: Don't you have to be licensed to run a lottery in the UK, and maybe elsewhere?)

    Taps 16 Jan 17.jpg

    Sounds SO good, I'm thinking of joining!

  12. #7487
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,475

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    why are they using GPN data when they are involved in the vx lawsuit farce?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  13. #7488
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,164

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    I wonder if these people will get their questions answered?

    Taps 17 Jan 17.jpg Taps 18 Jan 17.jpg Taps 19 Jan 17.jpg Taps 20 Jan 17.jpg

    What a pity that old Dickie Mead is travelling so much, and that he has problems with his phone! I'm sure he will be answering very, very soon.

  14. #7489
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    263

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    The thing what annoys me the most is the same people knowingly scamming others so long as they get some money, that is just something that pees me off. Ill admit i do online things to make extra money, like market research companies, surveys, matched betting etc. I wont ever get rich doing this, but it pays me some bills, and its all legit.
    Ive no problem people doing whatever they like, but when it involves getting other people involved to scam them then thats when i go mad. But its the same scum that get involved.
    If you make a mistake once fair enough, i have before and was fuming with myself when i realised id been had. But i learned you get nothing in this life for free. And the people who add you as 'friends' on facebook really only want you for the money.
    Sorry but i dont want nothing to do with you, get a job or do something more honest online, without ripping others off!
    Rant over and no swearing lmao.

  15. #7490
    wayne1983 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    263

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I wonder if these people will get their questions answered?

    Taps 17 Jan 17.jpg Taps 18 Jan 17.jpg Taps 19 Jan 17.jpg Taps 20 Jan 17.jpg

    What a pity that old Dickie Mead is travelling so much, and that he has problems with his phone! I'm sure he will be answering very, very soon.

    Theyll be waiting a looonnggg time for an HONEST answer, if they get one at all, hes another slime ball.

  16. #7491
    HARRISON's Avatar
    HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    853

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Mark Ghobril- NEWS!
    Finally we have somebody willing to take Mark Ghobril to court. Mostafa Easa was an affiliate of Banners Broker who lost $5000 and wants to take his sponsor - Mark Ghobril - to court. He has a lawyer lined up and is looking for fellow affiliates who would be interested in joining him in this action. Anybody who has been recruited into Banners Broker, My Advertising Pays or any other Ponzi that Mark has pushed, could you please contact Mostafa urgently as he is intending to file in the next two weeks.

    To contact Mostafa, please email:
    mostafaeasa@gmail.com or
    whatsapp and viber 6105707604 or
    PM him on :
    https://www.facebook.com/mostafa.easa.5

  17. #7492
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,164

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    You talking about MAPs by any chance, Ms Hartman-James??

    Taps 21 Jan 17.jpg

    Finished overnight, did it? I thought it was on hold pending a legal wrangle?

    But not to worry! I see you are brewing up something new anyway!

  18. #7493
    Bestbud is online now Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,489

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    According to her Facebook Timeline, Claire Hartman-James joined Skinny Body Care and Recyclix....

  19. #7494
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    942

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    In this thread in a few spots there are screenshots of Gerbil saying he will pay back hs downline if BB is a scam/ponzi.
    That should help his cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Mark Ghobril- NEWS!
    Finally we have somebody willing to take Mark Ghobril to court. Mostafa Easa was an affiliate of Banners Broker who lost $5000 and wants to take his sponsor - Mark Ghobril - to court. He has a lawyer lined up and is looking for fellow affiliates who would be interested in joining him in this action. Anybody who has been recruited into Banners Broker, My Advertising Pays or any other Ponzi that Mark has pushed, could you please contact Mostafa urgently as he is intending to file in the next two weeks.

    To contact Mostafa, please email:
    mostafaeasa@gmail.com or
    whatsapp and viber 6105707604 or
    PM him on :
    https://www.facebook.com/mostafa.easa.5
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

  20. #7495
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,772

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    According to her Facebook Timeline, Claire Hartman-James joined Skinny Body Care and Recyclix....
    Skinny Wallet Scare is more like it.

    broke broke broke.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  21. #7496
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,473

    re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    The one thing most of the people need to understand is that in Mark Ghobril's mind, BB was not a Ponzi, but was ruined because of the lawsuit filed by Ian Driscoll? Therefore he doesn't owe anyone anything. Forget that Raj and Chris were charged and sitting in jail awaiting trial. That had nothing to do with BB in his eyes. This is how these con men/women think. They will never admit they were part of a Ponzi. They were just an affiliate like everyone else, they were lied to just like everyone else, they thought it was real just like everyone else, and they got taken just like everyone else. This is their MO and it's how they go from Ponzi to Ponzi and keep their downline intact. They're not called con men/women for nothing.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 01-08-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  22. #7497
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,364

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    For those My Advertising Pays members who are wondering why My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform and VX Gateway have the same physical address in Mauritius, the answer is simple.

    The address they all have in common: "Suite 501, St James Court, St Denis Street, Port Louis, Mauritius" is the address of a branch office of Trustlink International Limited which specializes in offshore company incorporation services.



    IOW, there's no proof VX Gateway and My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform have anything in common, other than the fact they both used the same offshore company to incorporate in Mauritius.

    Now, if MAP, TAP and VX Gateway were the only three companies being handled by Trustlink, it might be considered some sort of "proof" on which the authorities could act.

    But they are not:



    Mauritius Business Catalogue

    I really do wish MAP victims could come to grips with the fact it's the same lack of clear understanding of who and what they were dealing with that lead them to believe in the MAP / TAP fraud is also leading them in completely the wrong direction as far as bringing the fraudsters to justice.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  23. #7498
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,666

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    For those My Advertising Pays members who are wondering why My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform and VX Gateway have the same physical address in Mauritius, the answer is simple.

    The address they all have in common: "Suite 501, St James Court, St Denis Street, Port Louis, Mauritius" is the address of a branch office of Trustlink International Limited which specializes in offshore company incorporation services.



    IOW, there's no proof VX Gateway and My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform have anything in common, other than the fact they both used the same offshore company to incorporate in Mauritius.

    Now, if MAP, TAP and VX Gateway were the only three companies being handled by Trustlink, it might be considered some sort of "proof" on which the authorities could act.

    But they are not:



    Mauritius Business Catalogue

    I really do wish MAP victims could come to grips with the fact it's the same lack of clear understanding of who and what they were dealing with that lead them to believe in the MAP / TAP fraud is also leading them in completely the wrong direction as far as bringing the fraudsters to justice.
    Would be great to see victims/potential victims stop and consider why it's a good idea to send money to someone you don't know that is not operating under any regulation or oversight!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  24. #7499
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,364

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    With My Advertising Pays going belly up, we are left wondering what the MAP stalwarts are going to do next.

    Regular readers will be familiar with the name of Caroline Nettle.






    Septic Simon Stepsys.com



    Caroline Nettles' carolinenettle page on Facebook

    Apparently Ms Nettles' chakras were out of whack and her spirit guides have been on holiday of late.



    Seriously, if I was advertising myself as a source for Angel readings, body talk sessions and provider of spiritual guidance, I'd be r-e-e-e-a-l-ly, r-e-a-l-l-y careful who or what I endorsed.


    For Caroline Nettle, credibility has left the building.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  25. #7500
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,364

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    At least some of the MAPpets have remained faithful to the cause.

    Our old friend Lady V has gone from MAP:




    to TAP


    WHOOPS !!

    What's this ???


    Not trying to sneak under the radar, are we, V ????



    A new name to go with a new program

    Clever li'l pimp.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41