LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 323 of 327 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Tony and Lynne have responded to the Court Case claim:
    Dear Miss ********
    Booth - Litigation Matter Against *******
    We act for Mr & Mrs Booth in respect of the claim you have brought against them.
    We enclose acknowledgement of service that has been registered online.
    It is our clients instructions that we are to defend the whole of the claim not least because any agreement you had was with a limited company and not our clients.
    Yours sincerely,
    Haworth & Lees Solicitors Limited'

So it looks like Tony and Lynne will be appearing in a Court room and will have to defend My Advertising Pays. All the evidence against them can be presented in a Court of Law and we can see what the Judge decides.
    The lady bringing this case is keen for as many people as possible to show up and support her.
    We will certainly let you know the Court date nearer the time so you can do just that.

2. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good ole Facebook Community Standards strikes again!!
    map fb post removed.jpg

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Good ole Facebook Community Standards strikes again!!
    map fb post removed.jpg
    Wasn't Tony & Lynne officers of MAP/TAP? I think I remember them as being Directors at one time. As part of management they are culpable if UK law is the same as US law in this regard.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Wasn't Tony & Lynne officers of MAP/TAP? I think I remember them as being Directors at one time. As part of management they are culpable if UK law is the same as US law in this regard.
    I haven't seen any Government notices of them being Directors except for RECODEIT.
    But they're certainly EMPLOYERS, so they say. The question is, are they LEGAL employers?

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they certainly were part of the management team. Remember their trips to visit Mike and claiming they were planning the future of MAP. A regular affiliate they weren't. Of course a subpoena of their personal and business records would reveal their management role and how much they were paid for their roles. It just might make them cough up the money to settle instead of having their financials revealed to all. Would just bring on more lawsuits against them, which would be a good thing.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like TAP/MAP are attempting a reboot. Guess what with? Yup, you guessed it BITCOIN.

Look who's back on the scamming scene. It's little Jamie Waters the Ex-Banners Broker leader/Scammer.

https://forum.theadvertplatform.com/...h-tap-bitcoin/

https://forum.theadvertplatform.com/...1-august-2017/

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 09.43.18.jpg
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...html#post88075

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 10.37.25.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

12. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest Court Case Update:

The Claimant has received a reply from Tony and Lynne Booth's Solicitor in answer to a document they were sent which outlined the Claimants case.
    Tony and Lynne were asked to prove that My Advertising Pays was a legitimate UK business, given that MAP have publicly stated that they employ a number of people in the UK and were therefore subject to UK Employment/Tax/VAT laws.
    Not one of the questions asked were answered.
    Tony and Lynne have instead quoted the Terms and Conditions that all members signed up to when joining My Advertising Pays and claim they are just ordinary members as well.

'WE (My Advertising Pays) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR DATA, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSIONS PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 3 MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.'

The Small Claims Court in the UK is specifically for ordinary members of the public to state their case in front of a Judge, without the need for a Solicitor or legal jargon.
    The Claimant/Defendant need only present all the evidence they have (videos, social media posts etc) to the Judge for a (quick) decision to be made and a CCJ to be issued.

The Solicitors letter states that the Claimant has no prospect of success in this case.
    We beg to differ.

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now you really didn't think that the Booth's were really going to answer the questions they were asked do you? Of course they are going to spout the TOS reply. This notion they are just an affiliate like everyone else is where their answer falls apart. If I am not mistaken, on the companies house registration for MAP Uk, they were listed as a director or management. If not, then Tony's position as Communications Director and Lynne as Head of Customer Service makes them management and not just a regular affiliate like everyone else.
    EagleOne

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now you really didn't think that the Booth's were really going to answer the questions they were asked do you? Of course they are going to spout the TOS reply. This notion they are just an affiliate like everyone else is where their answer falls apart. If I am not mistaken, on the companies house registration for MAP Uk, they were listed as a director or management. If not, then Tony's position as Communications Director and Lynne as Head of Customer Service makes them management and not just a regular affiliate like everyone else.
    'NO', we didn't...which was the whole point of asking.
    And to my knowledge, the Booths have never been listed as Directors for MAP at Companies House, only RECODEIT, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.
    Tony's title has always been Communications Executive and Lynne has always been Executive Secretary.

lynne title.jpg
    tony title.jpg

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, Whip, you beat me to it! I had that update as well.

Never mind, I've got an update from the boy Simon himself.....

TAP 87 Sept 17.jpg

And look who has resurfaced and is riding to the rescue? Yup, Dickie Walletblaster, no less!

TAP 88 Sept 17.jpg

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

uh, how is map not the ponzi it is? and why is tap still using a service they are in litigation with that is allegedly part of the 'theft' ring? septic seems to overlook that part.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the **** Waffle
    KamunikaTionz Da-Recktur Tony Booth couldn't speak or write properly either and look how it turned out. Seriously do any of you muppets still think Fortune 500 companies and billionaires are going to have illiterates handle their ad campaigns?

So MAP/TAP is going to "per·se·cute" VX owners are they? Even Chinelo who sits next to me at the Nigerian Starbucks regaling Americans with tales of inheritances and can't lose oil contracts has a better command of the English language.

verb: persecute; 3rd person present: persecutes; past tense: persecuted; past participle: persecuted; gerund or present participle: persecuting

subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.

WTF.jpg

harass or annoy (someone) persistently (Maybe this is what scam monkey http://www.realscam.com/f11/simon-stepsys-3342/ meant?)

Bingo.jpg
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-12-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's your big W Mappers, I **** you not "Timothy Mackay" and "Celia Dunlop" are being asked to prove who they are. Expect a full recovery any day now.

My Hero.PNG

Here's your big win mappers.jpg

My Hero Hero.PNG

Or maybe next time don't send $60M to Daria and Popeye?

08-10-2015, 10:42 AM

Timothy Mackay.jpg

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post88838

I will now be fielding some questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Mapper
    What's it telling us ...?
    Seriously?

Finally the truth is coming out!

Wow good job

Fantastic update and news
    That's one way of looking at it.

So, does this mean that we will be getting access to our MAP money or will MAP soon be back in business ?
    Yes
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well isn't https://www.facebook.com/dave.green....fi&pnref=story the good little Ponzi Stormtrooper! Simon himself was guaranteeing people $10,000 if they lost money in MAP and I hardly remember him talking about buying ads.
    Not only did people not get the ads they paid for, really weird VX would allegedly have that money. They can't get back their seed, again strange VX would have had that money. It's almost as if a $50 pack was nothing more than a MacGuffin in a Ponzi scheme.

Huh!!!

Guarantee?
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...tml#post112649

Full Blown money back Guarantee?
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post87001

I PROMISE you this that you will never have to worry about MONEY ever again.
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post86715

Who's a good little Ponzi apologist3.jpg

Speaking of getting nothing for something, 1% per day with USI Tech and 5% per week with AGAM in Green's world. What could possibly go wrong?

Who's a good little Ponzi apologist.jpg
    USI-Tech Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion! - Ethan Vanderbuilt

Who's a good little Ponzi apologist2.jpg
    Atlantic Global Asset Management Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion! - Ethan Vanderbuilt

30. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You might find Celia and Tim here . . . Sociales_20140201

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No less a reputable authority as Charles Scoville says MAPs were victims just like him!!!!!
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...content_filter

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

nice. the authorities will finally start looking into this scam if they aren't already with thi sharley endorsement.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me I'm not seeing things, but...........

Isn't that Mike Deese and Tony Booth under the orange arrows?

JW MD Sept 17.jpg

In a photo with Little Jamie Walters from Holmfirth (AKA Ave Joe, I believe) as well. What have they been up to, I wonder?

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw. Here's a delightful photo of Uncle Gerbil with Big Mikey Deese.

Gerbil Sept 17.jpg

Don't they look good buddies?

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been waiting for TAP to announce that they are going to have their own crypto-currency. Fake Crypto-currencies are the latest rave of Ponzi's. I'm just surprised they haven't done it yet.
    EagleOne

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Please tell me I'm not seeing things, but...........

Isn't that Mike Deese and Tony Booth under the orange arrows?

JW MD Sept 17.jpg

In a photo with Little Jamie Walters from Holmfirth (AKA Ave Joe, I believe) as well. What have they been up to, I wonder?
    Surprised that Simon and Jules weren't there joining in the festivities. Oh wait, Simon did let it be known that MAP/TAP owed him over a million pounds, so maybe Mike didn't want him there. Of course that was all a BS story to keep the upset members at bay wanting a piece of his hide.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the last flutterings of a doomed butterfly.....people clinging on to hope that MAP will "come good in the end".....

Maps 21 Oct 17.jpg

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Stevie Johnston forgot that the "legal team" did their job, and the court tossed it for lack of jurisdiction and told them they had to pursue this in Panama. You know how that pesky clause in the agreement between MAP and VX Gateway said everything was subject to Panamanian law.
    EagleOne

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post