Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324
Results 8,076 to 8,087 of 8087
Like Tree21891Likes

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

  1. #8076
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Do you know, I'd almost forgotten about MAP/TAP. I thought it was dead. But according to our old chum, Dickie, it's still staggering on.....

    RA TAP Nov 17.jpg

    OR IS IT???? I mean, all the big players have scuttled away from it....maybe there's only Dickie left? But then, hey, Dicke certainly can pick 'em!

    RA 2 Nov 17.jpg RA 3 Nov 17.jpg


  2. #8077
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,281

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

    OR IS IT???? I mean, all the big players have scuttled away from it....maybe there's only Dickie left?
    A dick with a trickle, nothing good comes from that. Last time Walletblaster proselytized it was about the virtues of not being a commission whore, doing his own deals, yada yada. Now he has one program for each tooth?

    Work to do.jpg

    Call me skeptical but if this ruse was still going strong we'd be hearing from more than just an unemployable fluffer.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  3. #8078
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,228

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    RA 3 Nov 17.jpg

    Dickie Walletblaster just never learns his lesson.
    He keeps trying to build in a ponzis that will never last.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

  4. #8079
    Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    RA 3 Nov 17.jpg

    Dickie Walletblaster just never learns his lesson.
    He keeps trying to build in a ponzis that will never last.
    How true.....looks like one of his "biggest income generators" has just crashed....

    Questra World collapses, suspends affiliate ROI withdrawals

    He should have read this, back in February:-

    https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/questra-world

  5. #8080
    HARRISON's Avatar
    HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    935

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Although The Small Claims Court Case against the Booths didn't go in our favour, there was a very big silver lining to it. The information that we used in the defence document helped to get back a 3.5k Chargeback from Barclaycard, that had been previously refused. So some good came out of it.
    https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.u...ims-court.html

  6. #8081
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,665

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    With the numbers of MAP victims, the authorities should be getting hundreds of complaints a day, every day, non stop.

    It doesn't matter if they get annoyed, it's their job

    From what I read, people have sent one or two email, then given up when nothing happens IMMEDIATELY.

    All the talk of paying for lawyers, instituting private action and the threats on Facebook will amount to nought.

    The ONLY way the fraudsters will be brought to justice and financial institutions be forced to make good on the chargeback requests is if they ( "they" as in everyone publicly associated with MAP) are charged officially.

    If victims were willing to spend the time clicking on ads ten times a day, surely they could spend an equivalent amount of time bombarding the authorities and with emails and complaints until they are forced to respond.

    MAP turned over hundreds of millions of dollars.

    Are members REALLY sure they haven't been funding terrorist and criminal organizations ???

    Is every Member of Parliament receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day pointing out his / her constituents have been ripped off and this isn't just a case of a few silly people getting defrauded, it's international money laundering on a massive scale??

    Is every media outlet receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day ??

    If they aren't, you guys are pushing the proverbial uphill.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #8082
    HARRISON's Avatar
    HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    935

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    With the numbers of MAP victims, the authorities should be getting hundreds of complaints a day, every day, non stop.

    It doesn't matter if they get annoyed, it's their job

    From what I read, people have sent one or two email, then given up when nothing happens IMMEDIATELY.

    All the talk of paying for lawyers, instituting private action and the threats on Facebook will amount to nought.

    The ONLY way the fraudsters will be brought to justice and financial institutions be forced to make good on the chargeback requests is if they ( "they" as in everyone publicly associated with MAP) are charged officially.

    If victims were willing to spend the time clicking on ads ten times a day, surely they could spend an equivalent amount of time bombarding the authorities and with emails and complaints until they are forced to respond.

    MAP turned over hundreds of millions of dollars.

    Are members REALLY sure they haven't been funding terrorist and criminal organizations ???

    Is every Member of Parliament receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day pointing out his / her constituents have been ripped off and this isn't just a case of a few silly people getting defrauded, it's international money laundering on a massive scale??

    Is every media outlet receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day ??

    If they aren't, you guys are pushing the proverbial uphill.
    100% agree LRM.

    Personally, I think the SEC will move soon, if they haven't quietly done so already? It's inconceivable that they can put out two Press Releases warning about Ad Ponzi scams and not close down one that could be even bigger than Traffic Monsoon, and involve a LOT more people.

  8. #8083
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,019

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    A lot is going to depend on how many of the US members filed complaints with the SEC or IC3. The fact MAP stopped US citizens from joining later will not prevent the SEC from taking action. I think Mike Deese thought it would and that's why he stopped accepting members in the US when he did.

    What is troubling to me is the UK authorities, who definitely have reasons to shut it down, have turned a blind eye to taking any action. They should have taken action 18 months ago, but they didn't.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  9. #8084
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,665

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Seriously, this is now beyond a joke.

    How on earth can the British public have any confidence they are safe from criminals and terrorists when their public services cannot even prevent Stepsys, the Booths, Michael Deese and the other criminals behind My Advertising Pays operating with impunity within their own country AFTER they have been spoon fed all the information necessary they need to intervene.



    THIS, my friends, is what happens when politics, politicians and public servants rule the world.

    Rule Britannia, my a**

    What a bloody disgrace


    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  10. #8085
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,061

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    interesting that blog is blocked from google search.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  11. #8086
    HARRISON's Avatar
    HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    935

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Seriously, this is now beyond a joke.

    How on earth can the British public have any confidence they are safe from criminals and terrorists when their public services cannot even prevent Stepsys, the Booths, Michael Deese and the other criminals behind My Advertising Pays operating with impunity within their own country AFTER they have been spoon fed all the information necessary they need to intervene.



    THIS, my friends, is what happens when politics, politicians and public servants rule the world.

    Rule Britannia, my a**

    What a bloody disgrace


    I do get where you're coming from LRM, but the last time we spoke to our Police contact, he told us that complaints just weren't coming though in high enough numbers. And without complaints, nothing will ever get done.
    We're trying a last ditch attempt this weekend to try and get people to report en masse on the 18th/19th November because we've been told that if the Police receive enough complaints, they WILL take action.
    So it really boils down to whether or not affiliates can be bothered to either report it again, or report it for the first time, which tbh I don't have high hopes of. But we try. It's all we can do.
    We'd be grateful if people would share the pinned post on the MAP Scam FB page anyway.
    Thanks.

  12. #8087
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,061

    Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

    anyone do a google image search of the alleged facility being built?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42