Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324
Results 8,076 to 8,087 of 8087
Like Tree21891Likes

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Do you know, I'd almost forgotten about MAP/TAP. I thought it was dead. But according to our old chum, Dickie, it's still staggering on.....

RA TAP Nov 17.jpg

OR IS IT???? I mean, all the big players have scuttled away from it....maybe there's only Dickie left? But then, hey, Dicke certainly can pick 'em!

RA 2 Nov 17.jpg RA 3 Nov 17.jpg

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

OR IS IT???? I mean, all the big players have scuttled away from it....maybe there's only Dickie left?
    A dick with a trickle, nothing good comes from that. Last time Walletblaster proselytized it was about the virtues of not being a commission whore, doing his own deals, yada yada. Now he has one program for each tooth?

Work to do.jpg

Call me skeptical but if this ruse was still going strong we'd be hearing from more than just an unemployable fluffer.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Fat City, LA is offline Senior Scambuster

RA 3 Nov 17.jpg

Dickie Walletblaster just never learns his lesson.
    He keeps trying to build in a ponzis that will never last.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    RA 3 Nov 17.jpg

Dickie Walletblaster just never learns his lesson.
    He keeps trying to build in a ponzis that will never last.
    How true.....looks like one of his "biggest income generators" has just crashed....

Questra World collapses, suspends affiliate ROI withdrawals

He should have read this, back in February:-

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/questra-world

HARRISON is offline Senior Scambuster

Although The Small Claims Court Case against the Booths didn't go in our favour, there was a very big silver lining to it. The information that we used in the defence document helped to get back a 3.5k Chargeback from Barclaycard, that had been previously refused. So some good came out of it.
    https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.u...ims-court.html

littleroundman is offline Administrator

With the numbers of MAP victims, the authorities should be getting hundreds of complaints a day, every day, non stop.

It doesn't matter if they get annoyed, it's their job

From what I read, people have sent one or two email, then given up when nothing happens IMMEDIATELY.

All the talk of paying for lawyers, instituting private action and the threats on Facebook will amount to nought.

The ONLY way the fraudsters will be brought to justice and financial institutions be forced to make good on the chargeback requests is if they ( "they" as in everyone publicly associated with MAP) are charged officially.

If victims were willing to spend the time clicking on ads ten times a day, surely they could spend an equivalent amount of time bombarding the authorities and with emails and complaints until they are forced to respond.

MAP turned over hundreds of millions of dollars.

Are members REALLY sure they haven't been funding terrorist and criminal organizations ???

Is every Member of Parliament receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day pointing out his / her constituents have been ripped off and this isn't just a case of a few silly people getting defrauded, it's international money laundering on a massive scale??

Is every media outlet receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day ??

If they aren't, you guys are pushing the proverbial uphill.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    With the numbers of MAP victims, the authorities should be getting hundreds of complaints a day, every day, non stop.

It doesn't matter if they get annoyed, it's their job

From what I read, people have sent one or two email, then given up when nothing happens IMMEDIATELY.

All the talk of paying for lawyers, instituting private action and the threats on Facebook will amount to nought.

The ONLY way the fraudsters will be brought to justice and financial institutions be forced to make good on the chargeback requests is if they ( "they" as in everyone publicly associated with MAP) are charged officially.

If victims were willing to spend the time clicking on ads ten times a day, surely they could spend an equivalent amount of time bombarding the authorities and with emails and complaints until they are forced to respond.

MAP turned over hundreds of millions of dollars.

Are members REALLY sure they haven't been funding terrorist and criminal organizations ???

Is every Member of Parliament receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day pointing out his / her constituents have been ripped off and this isn't just a case of a few silly people getting defrauded, it's international money laundering on a massive scale??

Is every media outlet receiving fifty emails a day EVERY day ??

If they aren't, you guys are pushing the proverbial uphill.
    100% agree LRM.

Personally, I think the SEC will move soon, if they haven't quietly done so already? It's inconceivable that they can put out two Press Releases warning about Ad Ponzi scams and not close down one that could be even bigger than Traffic Monsoon, and involve a LOT more people.

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

A lot is going to depend on how many of the US members filed complaints with the SEC or IC3. The fact MAP stopped US citizens from joining later will not prevent the SEC from taking action. I think Mike Deese thought it would and that's why he stopped accepting members in the US when he did.

What is troubling to me is the UK authorities, who definitely have reasons to shut it down, have turned a blind eye to taking any action. They should have taken action 18 months ago, but they didn't.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Seriously, this is now beyond a joke.

How on earth can the British public have any confidence they are safe from criminals and terrorists when their public services cannot even prevent Stepsys, the Booths, Michael Deese and the other criminals behind My Advertising Pays operating with impunity within their own country AFTER they have been spoon fed all the information necessary they need to intervene.

THIS, my friends, is what happens when politics, politicians and public servants rule the world.

Rule Britannia, my a**

What a bloody disgrace

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

interesting that blog is blocked from google search.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Seriously, this is now beyond a joke.

How on earth can the British public have any confidence they are safe from criminals and terrorists when their public services cannot even prevent Stepsys, the Booths, Michael Deese and the other criminals behind My Advertising Pays operating with impunity within their own country AFTER they have been spoon fed all the information necessary they need to intervene.

THIS, my friends, is what happens when politics, politicians and public servants rule the world.

Rule Britannia, my a**

What a bloody disgrace

I do get where you're coming from LRM, but the last time we spoke to our Police contact, he told us that complaints just weren't coming though in high enough numbers. And without complaints, nothing will ever get done.
    We're trying a last ditch attempt this weekend to try and get people to report en masse on the 18th/19th November because we've been told that if the Police receive enough complaints, they WILL take action.
    So it really boils down to whether or not affiliates can be bothered to either report it again, or report it for the first time, which tbh I don't have high hopes of. But we try. It's all we can do.
    We'd be grateful if people would share the pinned post on the MAP Scam FB page anyway.
    Thanks.

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

anyone do a google image search of the alleged facility being built?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.