LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 41 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Ewwwwwww! That video has just traumatized me.

Looks like some tacky infomercial for a swinger's convention.

And what's all this sh*t with flies anyway?

First ArseBlaster decides to eat one live on stage, and now a horde of them are swarming around
    Cecilia's giblets.

I feel quite nauseaous.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

So now he has his 1200 credit packs, what now? Will there be "Paul Wilson II: The Credit Packs Fight Back" or "Paul Wilson and the Chamber of Stupidity"?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    Just been seeing what all the fuss is about with this 'UFUN' sh*te.

If you look around, you'll see lots of MAPS member effectively 'defecting' to this new amazing biz op!

Probably worth starting a new thread on it, but until then you may want to check out this presentation on YT...

Unbelievable stuff.

"You don't have to recruit people, coz you'll make money as UTokens go up in value, but you can if you want to
    and you'll make more money!"

Remember, this is the op that CHJ recently went over to Bangkok to investigate further.

It beggars belief!

Gahhhh, Christ

Post Thanks / Like

Small cut from Simon the rats latest spam.

"MOST of the people making a killing here are clueless newbies who've never made a dime in anybusiness EVER!"

1. So much money is being made that the only thing they continue to do is recruit new people?
    2. "Clueless Newbies" who've never made a dime in any other business are making a killing. Exactly where in the real world does that happen?
    3. Two of the three sites below pimping this scamtasy are from "internet marketers" that had other great, now imploded deals to tell you about?

Call/Text me anytime on UK +44 07971 88 55 60 (I'm here to cash your checks)

SCAMMER Skype: mentorofmillionaires

SCAMMER Simon Stepsys simonstepsys@btinternet.com via aweber.com

NO Selling

NO Recruiting

NO sponsoring

NO Hype

NO BS

NO MORE SEEING ANY MONEY YOU SEND TO MAPS

================================================== ====================
    Ad on Craiglist, this is where you go if you want: casual sex, to get mugged, fake rentals, fake tickets, fake people buying your stuff... Serious business opps not so much.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/biz/4833288788.html

craigslist | about > scams

Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) - anyone who asks you to is a scammer.

Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person or that makes U-tube videos and claims to be able to create a passive income for you.

Guess the last seven figure fantasy did not go so swimmingly.

is 3000earndaily.com a scam or legit | 3000earndaily.com trust reviews |check 3000earndaily.com for fraud and risk | is 3000earndaily.com safe or fake

Owner: Jasmin Marinkovic

Total Financial Freedom in 6-12 Weeks?

What do three 7 figure earners and 25 multiple
    6 figure earners have in common?

https://www.facebook.com/43086190244...54970427190245

Team Global Impact Scam.JPG

Guess who liked the now collapsed Banners Broker Scam???

Owner: Adrian Hayman

AdrianHayman@hotmail.com

is payseveryday.info a scam or legit | payseveryday.info trust reviews |check payseveryday.info for fraud and risk | is payseveryday.info safe or fake

AdrianHaymanBannersBroker.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKH...n5_axKulIdWNRQ
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-23-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And look who is now a MAPs cheerleader?

Step forward Ann Hardman, ex Banners Broker affiliate par excellence! Blimey, they are all coming out of the woodwork these days.

Maps 208 Feb 15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Ann Hardman has form. Not only was she in Banners Broker, but here she is as a proud member of the Achieve Community. This has now collapsed in a heap, but Ann is clearly not a bit put out - she's on to the next one, MAPs!

AH in Achieve.jpg

As I keep on saying, these people have no shame.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another one who I fear is heading for a BIG let-down.....

Maps 211 Feb 15.jpg Maps 210 Feb 15.jpg

In some ways, it is a shame because the bloke grafts away at 2 jobs. However, IMHO, he would do better to try to improve his prospects at one of them, or retrain completely, rather than pinning all his hope on something like MAPs. And unfortunately, he is not a stranger to "home based" schemes of one sort or another. I do wish people would learn from past mistakes!

Maps 209 Feb 15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Andy may be foolish & "never leave the company" but as we all know eventually the "company" for that read scam will leave him & all the other suckers, as Simon Stepsys & Mike Deese no doubt call them.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another one who I fear is heading for a BIG let-down.....
    Stop Being Mean to MAPS.JPG

Someone call the wambulance .

CALLING MAPS A PONZI LIKE A BOSS.JPG

Yes, legit opportunities are ASDA and "going cleaning" where real entrepreneurs pay you as an employee in hopes you do real work.

In some ways, it is a shame because the bloke grafts away at 2 jobs. However, IMHO, he would do better to try to improve his prospects at one of them, or retrain completely, rather than pinning all his hope on something like MAPs. And unfortunately, he is not a stranger to "home based" schemes of one sort or another.
    Preach on sister Della!!!!

His "I am going to be honest here I do not like working" coupled with a list of previous scamchises is probably causing the bulk of his current woes. Even taking a small ad and doing the same cleaning for himself would probably double his pay. Not glamorous like clicking on HYIP ads all day, but certainly real work and scalable for a talented entrepreneur.

And "gambling", cause when they say "the house always wins" that is simply a bunch of dreamstealing.

===================================

Mark "The Gerbil" Ghorbil who allegedly enrolled Simon "The Rat" Stepsys in MAPS. I can't be bothered to hunt them down, but Mark had comments like "BB is the only business I ever made money in"and "I will reimburse anyone who loses". He was a "cubicle hating dreamer" as well.

Mark's own words about Banners Broker.

Today, Banners Broker is in the top 450. Now think about that. That is 450 out of all the websites in the entire world. So at the end of the day revenue and money is what keeps companies going. This company is absolutely going solid with over 250,000 members. They‟re goal is to get to a million members. Banners broker interview

Plenty of "Andys" here I am guessing...

Unlike at Real Scam all the cool people (who were right BTW) got banned at the now closed BB. Board Message

I do wish people would learn from past mistakes!
    I do too Della, although if they can't learn at least open minded people can view the past, see how it mirrors the present and make a good WAG about what the future holds for MAPs and it's true believers.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Yes, legit opportunities are ASDA and "going cleaning" where real entrepreneurs pay you as an employee in hopes you do real work.
    seeing what he thinks is 'legitimate' one would have to question his work ethic in the real world. I'm sensing dust mites abound!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    seeing what he thinks is 'legitimate' one would have to question his work ethic in the real world. I'm sensing dust mites abound!
    Was at Target the other day and one girl training another how to stock shelves, overheard some version of "don't stock them too fast " as I went past. My thoughts of that exchange are no different than the recurring theme from MLM/Pyramid Pimps putting down J.O.B.S and almost without exception their jobs. I have no idea what these people expect life to hand them.

For years Amway et. al pitched put in 2-5 years and walk the beaches with a lifetime residual income. If that never worked, (or insert previous failed scam) why on earth do these MAPPerz conclude 10 clicks a day is going to make them a millionaire? Dump all these people in the same Facebook group and it becomes one big love fest of underachievers losing what little they might have. Then back to the J.O.B. until MAPS Mobile 3.0 is in Pre-Lauch.

Work ethic aside, these clucks don't have any success beyond Simon Stepsys alleged income claims they can point to. Anything he promoted that hasn't "gone scam" would be a great question while he hits the hotels courting suckers.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ann Hardman has form. Not only was she in Banners Broker, but here she is as a proud member of the Achieve Community. This has now collapsed in a heap, but Ann is clearly not a bit put out - she's on to the next one, MAPs!

AH in Achieve.jpg

As I keep on saying, these people have no shame.

And here's where she earned $1,000,000 with BB!

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 23.35.03.jpg

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.jpg

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On a lark I looked up Fraser Douther Scameprenur who gave Ann the Atta-Gril. https://www.facebook.com/FDouther

Looks like he missed the train while promoting something that sounds just like MAPS. How can this be, Smith Deese cooked this idea up all on his own.

Surf 4 Wealth that sounds a lot like MAPS.JPG

Not to worry though why bother the laborious clicking 10 ads per day when this is possible?

One purchase = Up to 15yrs earning power With Rev Star Global

Post Thanks / Like

Darn it! Someone's sussed......

Maps 212 Feb 15.jpg

But look who is answering the question - Roger Cook. ANOTHER ex-BB'er. Blimey, did the whole lot of them move from Banners Broker to MAPs en masse? Certainly looks that way. I keep spotting familiar faces on a regular basis.
    Meanwhile, Dickie is getting steamed up about the c-word......Compliance.

Maps 182 Feb 15.jpg

They all get SO upset by that, and I don't know why. It's not as if it is a real business FFS!

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of blasts from the past, here's a little video of The Booths:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=C56v5vEnMYs

Maps 213 Feb 15.jpg

And what do they say a few seconds in? "Thanks for coming to Imy's meeting"

Imy being Imy Aslam, another Banners Broker cheerleader and crony of Simon Stepsys, Sharon James and Keith Lambert, who were all BIG in BANNERS at one time (till they all jumped ship and scuttled off elsewhere, of course.)

There's all these pieces of a jigsaw that I am trying to put together in my mind, because it is just astounding how many ex-BBers are now Mappers. It can't just be coincidence, can it?

(PS: Can someone pm me please, and tell me how you copy a you tube video so that a reader of a post like this can click on it and play it? I can't do that, and wish I could. Thank you!!)

Post Thanks / Like

interesting that only training allowed is by septic. Why wouldn't it be deese?

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's another ex-BBer.....I apologise in advance to the more sensitive amongst you.....yes, the one and only Mark Stokes! Is there ANY scheme that he has not pushed????

Maps 214 feb 15.jpg

Old Stokesy famously (infamously?) interviewed that poor UK Olympic swimmer/diver whose name escapes me, when they managed to lure him into BB. I wonder what happened to him - the athlete, I mean? Stokesy went onto other things including IML, and goodness knows what he is into now.

Post Thanks / Like

Darn it! Someone's sussed......

Maps 212 Feb 15.jpg

A run on the pretend bank will collapse this dog for sure if "Desse" does not have some trick for encouraging rollovers.

Has anyone done the math at 1200 Credit Packs? Do affiliates suddenly have $72000 available to withdrawal if they choose?

Are they going to get bled dry like BB and their now infamous monthly fees?

Any possibility the caps will be lifted to 10,000 CP or some other arbitrary number to keep this thing from going scam?

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, we have Simon Stepsys, Mark Stokes, Imy Aslam, Shaun Smith, Martin Codack, Duncan Wood, Ann Hardman, Richard Arblaster, Roger Cooke (to name but a few) who were ALL BB cheerleaders and pushers of BB to varying degrees; and now they are in, or have been in, MAPs. (Please feel free to add any more names to the list.)

Is that really a coincidence? I think not.

Notable exceptions, as far as I can tell, are Iain Sherrif and "Little" Jamie Waters. But here, to cheer your thoughts, is that famous picture of Little Jamie with Ron "Wiggy" Anderson at the last ever Banners Broker World Tour to Trinidad. Jamie, for anyone who does not know, is the taller one on the left.

Jw and RA.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, you said:-

Has anyone done the math at 1200 Credit Packs? Do affiliates suddenly have $72000 available to withdrawal if they choose?

I found this on SS's page, in asnwer to the question about profit on credit packs:-

Maps 215 Feb 15.jpg

So if someone has 1200 packs, they seem to have $7 profit per pack. They say that is $600 per day, assuming .50 cents per pack per day. If someone withdrew $600 per day for a year, that would be $219,000. I cannot see how that is sustainable, can you?

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it is sustainable because Simon says so. We all know what a great, brilliant and astute businessman Simon is because of all the millions he has made in "network marketing." You just don't understand how this works because you are a loser and are afraid to take chances. You can't think outside the box and are too pessimistic to grasp the brilliance of MAPS. That's why you need Simon to explain it all to you.

OK, enough sarcasm for one post.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Della, if you or anyone sees I missed anything or got something wrong please correct me. I played with a few scenarios as I see it, although I am not fluent in BS.

A parlor trick to keep funds in the scheme?

If someone gets to 1200 and wants to take their ball and go home it does not appear they can just ask for a check for $72,000. They could bleed $2274.41 per month for 31 months EXCEPT packs expire so they are either forced to stay and play or watch their balance dwindle to 0.

1200 Credit Packs costs $60,000 whether that comes from a MAPPERS own purchase, rollover of packs, or suckering others. $60K is what a 1200 Mapper has "At Risk".

Looking at it another way "Deese" could just pay the Mapper thier own money for 26 Months($60,000/$2274.41).

No matter the number of packs, it looks like Deese has them pretty well locked up. Best guess Maparoos will only be able to sell packs for pennies on the dollar to other suckers when this dries up.

================================================== =====

Earning $600 per day for a 31 day month means $18600 or a 31% monthly return on the $60K at risk by a Mapper. UNHEARD OF OUTSIDE PLANET PONZI

Kyle above is saying $2274.41 is available for withdrawal which is 12.228% of $18,600 meaning $16325.59 is left in the scheme to buy more packs 327 rounding up if divided by 50.

Which is odd in and of itself since maintaining a constant 1200 packs means only 310 (18600/60) could "mature" in a month.

One problem right off I see with this is the above math (give or take) implies it takes 120 days for a pack to mature. 300 per month * 4 months

That means each pack in Kyles example is "earning" $.083 per day, not $.50 ($10/120)

$60,000-Start
    +18600-Pretendy Earnings
    -2274- If you're lucky withdrawal
    --------------
    $76236--- Month End 1

$18600 M2 Pretendy Earnings
    -2274 M2 if you're really lucky withdrawal.
    -------------
    $92562 --- Month End 2

Suddenly the neat little withdrawal schema does not work. Either the packs limit will have to be raised (My WAG) or withdrawals will have to increase(LMAO).

ASSUMPTIONS

1200 CP = $72,000
    Cost = $60,000
    Earning Per day $600
    Earning Per Mo $18600

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, Ribshaw, it's so complicated, isn't it?

But then, just like Banners Broker (which I don't think anyone really understood), it is intended to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, Ribshaw, it's so complicated, isn't it?

But then, just like Banners Broker (which I don't think anyone really understood), it is intended to be.
    Way too complicated, but I think that is by design.

My numbers may be a little off, but all I really see is what Ponzi Operators have done for years, pay people with their own money if they pass on rolling their profits like good little participants.

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of blasts from the past, here's a little video of The Booths:-
    The blouse! You found the blouse!