LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Aha! I have just seen on his FB Success Group page that Simon The Virus is claiming he used to be a humble roadsweeper. And now he is an internet "millionaire". Wow!

Hence the photo of him posing with a brush. How witty!

But wait. A roadsweeper does an important job. He /she cleans the roads and pavements and removes litter and rubbish from our lives. Meanwhile people like Stepsys spam inboxes and adds rubbish to our lives.

I wouldn't boast quite so much if I was you, Simon, my old mate. Going from a roadsweeper to what you are doing now, is a real comedown in the world IMO.
    Maybe we need to change the program name to MOPS. a.k.a Many Onlookers Pay Simon.

Taking from the people who can least afford to lose it is probably the most insidious part of any of these scams. Almost every guru criticizes work (other than you building a pyramid for them), loathes actually educating yourself with a bankable skill, and always has a sob story to tell.

Simon has a job these days, it is more like the guy in a trench coat who steals the donation jar off the counter of the local pub than honest work, and anything but residual passive income.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That Simon.....whatta guy! Warning people to look out for "ponsi" (sic) schemes, he's all heart......

MAPS 20 Nov 14.jpg

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But look what he says here.

"The more team members are at these events, the higher your cheque will be".

Sounds like you make your money from recuritment, and isn't that a "ponsi" scheme?

I find Simon the Virus a really odious character.

Maps 21 Nov 14.jpg

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Course, The Virus would know all about schemes that "collapse and fail".

He was in Banners Broker after all. And here is a small reminder of when he became the BB Affiliate of the Year (or whatever it was)

Maps SS Nov 14.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Simon The Virus absolutely worships Jordan Belfort, the Wolf of Wall Street (well, as portrayed in the film). Actually, I think he really worships the film, which is a different thing altogether. He seems to forget that Mr Belfort was a con man who swindled people out of money whilst feathering his own nest. Sound familiar?

However, the real life Wolf is an interesting character, to say the least. This article casts quite a different light on Mr Belfort. Not that it will bother The Virus. He loves to post stills from the film on his various FB pages, as if it was real and worthy of note.

Jordan Belfort Cringeworthy Talk At LA Convention Center - Business Insider
    Last edited by Della Cate; 11-05-2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: typos!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Simon The Virus absolutely worships Jordan Belfort, the Wolf of Wall Street (well, as portrayed in the film). Actually, I think he really worships the film, which is a different thing altogether. He seems to forget that Mr Belfort was a con man who swindled people out of money whilst feathering his own nest. Sound familiar?

However, the real life Wolf is an interesting character, to say the least. This article casts quite a different light on Mr Belfort. Not that it will bother The Virus. He loves to post stills from the film on his various FB pages, as if it was real and worthy of note.

Jordan Belfort Cringeworthy Talk At LA Convention Center - Business Insider
    Jordan still owes $100m in restitution (part of the deal to do only 3 years in jail on top of that he betrayed everyone he dealt with) and he ran away from US to Australia in 2013. His now "How to be able to sale everything " speeches (attenders of which being charged $$$) are also considered to be a fraud.

Post Thanks / Like

Belfort's trajectory reminds me a lot of Minkow (rhymes with Kinko). Barry Minkow: All-American con man - Fortune

I suspect "The Wolf" will end up back in the pokey one of these days. Stepsys is barely qualified to sweep up after these guys as a scammer, but his man crush is palpable. I wish people would learn that these folks seldom if ever change their ways. Even if they do it is never a bad move to let them repent on someone else's dime.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey look!

They have webinars.....just like BB.
    They have technical issues......just like BB
    They have "upcoming products".......just like BB
    And an exciting future too, I bet........just like BB.

Maps 22 Nov 14.jpg

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a little peek into the life of Ponzi Promoter Ex-Banners Broker, currently in My Advertising Pays, friend of Simon Stepsys, and Company Director (R ARBLASTER LTD) Richard Arblaster

How the other half live 'eh?

Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 13.16.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 13.23.02.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here I fixed it.

Richard, do it as the other convicts in prison do:

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For those not in the know, The Sun newspaper is a national Uk paper. And oh look, Simon the Virus is placing an advert in the employment section! That's a joke, surely?

Maps 23 Nov 14.jpg
    Maps 24 Nov 14.jpg

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Della Cate;78139]For those not in the know, The Sun newspaper is a national Uk paper. And oh look, Simon the Virus is placing an advert in the employment section! That's a joke, surely?

Hi Della

The Sun is a gutter press news rag but even they have to abide by some rules. It would not hurt to report this to the Advertising Standards Authority. If I knew more about the characters involved in BB or MAPS, I could help but there must be some RS people in the know. Perhaps Payol will give us some help as he is a Brit and he know the BB story. I would be very surprised if he read low brow papers like The Sun.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-08-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Simon the Virus is a naughty boy. Back in 1999, he was prevented from advertising misleading homeworking ads. And yet, he is at it again! I presume it is still in force, or does the prohibition expire after a number of years?

I quote from his advert in the Sun posted above "How to earn £1,000 + a day"

United Kingdom Government News: COURTS HALTS MISLEADING HOMEWORKING ADS

SS Office of FT Nov 14.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

What a surprise! More problems......

Maps 25 Nov 14.jpg

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks as if the evidence against Stepsys is indisputable Della.

The Advertising Standards Authority should be able to help.

If not, The National Union of Journalists have a pretty powerful legal department and they could be a real force bringing a POS like Stepsys to the attention of radio, TV and more up market media than the Sun. Payol is young and he is very likely to have friends who are members of a Student's Union who could hold more sway with a Trade Union than Payol himself.

It sounds rather like an attempt at niche marketing to me. Target market = Dimwits Who Believe "what they read in newspapers like The Sun"l
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-08-2014 at 06:35 PM.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Supposed My Advertising Pays "CEO", Mike Deese sure can pick 'em, can't he ????

To refresh your memories, this is Mike Deese himself, doing his best CEO impersonation.

Scrubs up reasonably well for someone recently retired from the US Postal Service, doesn't he ??? (well, except for the button down collar, that is)

Here is a Mike Deese IBOToolbox press release from back in 2013 pimping the ( failed HYIP ponzi) Rocket Cash Cycler:

As for Rocket Cash Cycler ???

Well, it's gone the way of all good HYIP ponzi frauds - into the closed, inactive, and offline programs folder on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums such as MMG

Anyone who thinks M.A.P.S. is going to be any different really does need to go outside and shake themselves.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But LRM....there is an executive TEAM involved with MAP! Now doesn't that just prove it is genuine?

https://myadvertisingpays.wordpress....et-team-map-2/

So, step forward....Chief Operating Officer Cornelius Booker III from thre USA;

Chief of Communications and Support (Australia); Jetson Fifita;

And Executive Secretary, Lynne and Tony Booth (two for the price of one eh?) from the UK.

I'm sure we should be able to find out something about these characters, the internet being a wonderful thing. The Booths are pretty active in Simon The Virus's FB success group for a start.

Post Thanks / Like

Stepsys is recruiting desperately I see.

Maps 26 Nov 14.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder whose house they'll be squatting in.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Referral commissions? You mean, money for recruiting people?

And here's me thinking it was all about clicking on 10 ads a day. What a silly billy I am.

Maps 28 Nov 14.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

And Black December is still 3 weeks away:

Post Thanks / Like

If this is genuine (and I have no reason to doubt it) then it does not sound good. Talk about preying on the vulnerable.

MAPS 29 Nov 14.jpg
    Taken from Stepsys's MAPS "Success" FB Group. No other comment needed.

Post Thanks / Like

You're in for a real treat tonight, readers.

We bring you the latest My Advertising Pays excuses for why payments have slowed down to a crawl webinar.

If you listen really, really carefully, you'll get to hear serial Banners Broker pimp, Mark Ghobril at the 28 minute mark, immediately followed by fellow Banners Broker pimp, Duncan Wood.

If anyone needed a reason to get their money out and hide it under the mattress, surely the fact that Simon Stepsys, Mark Ghobril and Duncan Wood are now pimping My Advertising Pays when the dust hasn't even settled after the last ponzi fraud they were promoting, Banners Broker went so spectacularly belly up is reason enough.

It's really tempting to think that a great many of those who followed Stepsys, Ghobril and Wood from Banners Broker into My Advertising Pays have lost the common sense they were born with.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stepsys is pimping promised returns of 200%. As if!

If anyone believes that, then I agree with LRM above; they have lost all common sense!
    SS 11th Nov 14.jpg
    Please note: These adverts are not for Stepsys's ventures - they are things that he is mocking and sneering at!