LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 61 of 327 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

HeHe, in their terms of use, they already said if you are not from Anguilla you will be screwed :)

CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM

This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the Company from its
    offices within Anguilla
    . It can be accessed from all countries around the world to
    the extent permitted by site. As each of these places has laws that may differ
    from Anguilla, by assessing this site, both you and the Company agree that the
    statutes and laws of Anguilla shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of or
    on relation to this Agreement or your use of this site, without regards to conflicts
    of laws principles thereof. You and the Company also agree and hereby submit
    to the filing of any claim only in the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of
    Anguilla and any legal proceedings shall be conducted in English. The Company
    makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available
    for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their
    contents are illegal is prohibited.

Also in their income disclosure they say:
    Based on industry standards and
    company projections, the average annual gross income for affiliates is projected to be
    anywhere between $500 and $2,000.
    So, how Stepsys makes his millions in MAPs? :)

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Booths & Stepsys have got themselves a bit of an escape plan.
    They will disappear for a while, Maps will likely disappear/collapse or get shut down.

When they return to the UK the Booths & Stepsys will be as surprised as their victims.

"Oooohh What happened! " they will say. "Maps was fine when we left it!"
    they will say.
    They will likely blame some poor sap like Dickie Arblaster for the Maps downfall.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

3. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Re the above post - I see they are still saying that "top MLM attorney, Kevin Thompson" is "on board" - even though he has said he is not.
    When you're running a multi million dollar fraud, what's one lie more or less ???

The remaining members have been trained over a long period of time to believe anything they are told, to the extent many of them will STILL be believers after the rapidly approaching and inevitable crash comes, so Stepsys and the Booths can say what they want so they can wring the last few dollars out of their followers.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    They will disappear for a while, Maps will likely disappear/collapse or get shut down.

When they return to the UK the Booths & Stepsys will be as surprised as their victims.

they will say.
    They will likely blame some poor sap like Dickie Arblaster for the Maps downfall.

Well it certainly appears to be hotting up now!

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment!

Post Thanks / Like

This appears to be a common scene over in the spin wheel area...

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 12.30.32.jpg

What this means of course, is no one is buying the WGV product.

It's purpose I pressume was to introduce more money into the pot.

They've slashed the price and doubled the 'GV's' and still no takers.

I thought this thing was supposed to be popular?

I guess the 'brainwashees' are thinking...

"YTF would I buy GV's which don't make me money, when I can buy CP's which do make me money?" - or not as the case may be?

On a side note, and reference the **** from AHD arguing with Eagle One - for a spilt second the argument almost sounds plausible...

There is effectively a 'readership' and therefore the 'advertising space' has to be worth at least something. And the bigger the audience,
    the more the space is worth.

Fine, in theory.

However, in reality, it's like coca-cola running ads for coca-cola in a magazine called 'Cola Makers Weekly' which happens only to be subscribed to
    by the makers of Pepsi, Virgin, and then all those other crappy brands.

No **** in their right mind, who makes cola is gonna buy coca-cola, no matter how many ads they run - so effectively the 'ad space' is worthless,
    because they are targeting the completely wrong audience.
    Last edited by jennyp123; 03-19-2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: typos

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just lol

Yeah Simon, it's totally legit. Look I can do it too.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    you will notice, Rib al Ghul, that his scramble pretty much started when the telexfree docs were released and maps was mentioned in them for the scam that it is. these thieves know their time is limited (though I don't doubt they are being watched now).
    I forgot about that, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Simon probably won't even give his victims the courtesy of a video like "I'm owed six figures boo hoo hoo Shaun Smith."

Enjoy the part about online "businesses" have risk MAPPERS, 100% is gemming paid until the day they aint.

BULLETIN: Zeek Receiver Sues Alleged ‘Winners’ In United Kingdom
    Receiver Kenneth D. Bell identified the defendants as:

Shaun Smith, Bridgnorth, $262,900.31
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    Just lol

lol. what a tool. can't even format a photoshop correctly.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. I can see someone riding for a great big fall...........
    Maps 291 Mar 15.jpg

And really, they should not prey on the young....

Maps 292 Mar 15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

they will say.
    I can see them now acting all shocked. They might even claim that they are "victims" too.

What excuse do you think they will come up with? Ribshaw has already suggested hackers. I'm going for haters and online negativity - from sites very much like this one - because we are all jealous losers who don't want them to succeed.

Any other guesses?

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well......he should know......
    Maps 293 Mar 15.jpg

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Screenshot at Mar 19 19-29-23.jpg

Yes, but that's a Mustard Seed, you Spaz Herder.

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With enormous thanks to DellaCate for helping me put this together! I couldn't have done it without you Della! Your a star!

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like a double venti half scam no cash with toasted cycler. For here, we're have a pretend business meeting at your real business.

Kelvin Abu onlinecash2003@gmail.com
    5 hrs · Toronto, Canada

We are very excited to be having our first ever Toronto Canada MAPS event . Please support us by going to my timeline to Comment, like, share. Thank you

MAPS TORONTO CANADA Event
    Saturday 21st March 2015
    Starbucks - Kennedy Commons
    20 William Kitchen Road, Toronto, Ontario M1P 5B7
    Registration from 11:30pm
    Prompt 12pm Start
    Organised, Hosted, and Presented by MyAdvertisingPays Leader Coach K

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxf...iSkh6djygaDJtA

How I made $1,600 in 15 days - Automatic Mobile Cash!!!

BREAKING NEWS - Get Paid Every 20 Mins From The Global Profit

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.abu....=browse_search

https://twitter.com/onlinecash2003

https://plus.google.com/109133323356441371078/posts

Despite the obvious Ponzi nature of the scheme, Unison Wealth appear to be somewhat confused as to what they are.
    Unison Wealth Review: $35 matrix cycler subscriptions

is getpaid72timesdaily.ca a scam or legit | getpaid72timesdaily.ca trust reviews |check getpaid72timesdaily.ca for fraud and risk | is getpaid72timesdaily.ca safe or fake

MAPS WORLD SCAM TOUR.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    lol. what a tool. can't even format a photoshop correctly.
    Hello Whip,

Looks as though that was a real Tweet from Russell Crowe that was dummied up and repurposed as a MAPS endorsement. They'll use anything that isn't nailed down. As you know, the scammers have done this sort of thing to Warren Buffett for years.

The apparent Crowe experience reminds me a bit of what happened among the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid scammers. There, they swiped a pic of Mark Zuckerberg and whipped it into a bogus testimonial for JSS/JBP before it divided itself into other scams. They also tried to turn Oprah Winfrey into a spokeswoman, plus "Mr. Spock" from Star Trek fame.

One panel of the bogus promo read, "Vulcans Never Bluff!" Another read "Indefinitely Sustainable."

Of course, the Club Astera scammers used images of Will Smith in roughly the same way. Those images were stolen from "60 Minutes," the CBS News show. The WCM777 scammers did the same thing, plus added Sylvester Stallone.

In the recent Achieve Community scam, the entire recording of "You Raise Me Up" by Celtic Woman was used.

It just never stops. The Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio has been used in any number of scams now. A recent scam in North Carolina that operated from a trailer was using a city skyline (Charlotte?) in its promos, and a couple of the emerging scams are using the skyline of San Francisco.

In one of Piccolo's scams -- TextCashNetwork -- Photoshop was used to make TCN's name appear at the crown of a tony office building in Boca Raton. The scammers learn from the masters, and then better the instruction, almost as though they are following a plot line from a Shakespearean comedic drama.

PPBlog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    With enormous thanks to DellaCate for helping me put this together! I couldn't have done it without you Della! Your a star!

TARA TALKS: SIMON STEPSYS - BEWARE!
    Ah, thank you kindly! It was hard work, but useful I think. This boy has serious form when it comes to schemes and wheeler dealing!

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Google and Facebook are looking nervously over their shoulders....

Maps 294 Mar 15.jpg

Dominating the advertising industry, eh? Pull the other one, Victor, you divvy!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    In the MAPS thread at MMG, Buitenstaander – Who is Charles the owner of AHP has come to the defense of Mike Deese & MAPS. Makes you wonder how much money he has in this to defend it so vigorously. Not once have I ever said that selling advertising is illegal. Not once have I said that buying advertising is illegal. Not once have I said that a company cannot offer to share in its profits. Not once have I said that the Alexa rank determines if a program is a Ponzi. You get the drift, so why in the world does Charles keep harping on this? Why to try to discredit me of course. But I don't want to be the only one who gets to share in his knowledge and expertise, so here is his latest responses to my posts:
    It's like living the AdSurfDaily obfuscations all over again, isn't it, Lynn? Just wait: someone will use the classic "too honest to testify" line when the subpoenas start flying.

I notice that NikSam has pointed out they're already trying to minimize the victims' count by claiming Anguilla law is in use, thus simultaneously trying to further distance victims from their money. Something similar was in play with Banners Broker.

Some of the participants will follow the lead. When Profitable Sunrise tanked after gathering tens of millions of dollars while purporting to operate from London via the Seychelles, John Schepcoff reliably told the troops not to blame the company. He'd moved to the Better-Living Global Marketing scam by then.

PPBlog

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Google and Facebook are looking nervously over their shoulders....

Maps 294 Mar 15.jpg

Dominating the advertising industry, eh? Pull the other one, Victor, you divvy!
    Imprisoned Ponzi schemer Andy Bowdoin was another "money magnet" in "advertising."

In one of his mind-melting sessions, he told the troops to have "an attitude of gratitude" with God and to imagine ASD payouts just "flowing" to them "constantly."

PPBlog

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A THOUGHT

We are now roughly 2 weeks away from Easter.

Easter is a bank holiday. It is also a long weekend.

Christmas is also another holiday period. At Christmas and the New Year 2014, MAPS did not process any payments because "staff" were spending time with their families. Very noble. Except that in another posting, Lynn Booth let slip that she had "refused" some withdrawal requests (for whatever reason) thus implying that rather than "staff", SHE was doing them.

We now hear that the Booths are jetting off to the USA because they have things to "sort out" with Mike Deese. They have said that they are not back until the end of April. At the same time, Stspsys has suddenly dropped his training sessions because he too has events to attend to that are also abroad. I am sure it is a complete and utter coincidence that they will all be absent over Easter, that long weekend when things could just close down and who would question it? And could Lynn do the payments, if she was on leave of absence?

Makes you think, anyway.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well......he should know......
    Maps 293 Mar 15.jpg
    tell them maps is legit.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post
    Hello Whip,

Looks as though that was a real Tweet from Russell Crowe that was dummied up and repurposed as a MAPS endorsement.
    Hi Patrick.
    I thought the same but can not find one single pic of a tweet that would look like that on any phone. iPhone comes close but.....that's all I have to go by. It's almost like a hodge podge of items taken from a twitter account and thrown together. It certainly isn't a real tweet from Crowe as anyone with half a brain would see by looking at his account. Kinda makes one wonder why the followers aren't questioning it (well, it really doesn't. lol).

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this will embed, Whip:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I love Maps</p>&mdash; Russell Crowe (@russellcrowe) <a href="https://twitter.com/russellcrowe/status/294114436099227648">January 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post
    Not sure if this will embed, Whip:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I love Maps</p>— Russell Crowe (@russellcrowe) <a href="https://twitter.com/russellcrowe/status/294114436099227648">January 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Thanks. I just put the url in and got it.
    I guess I didn't go back far enough. lol 2013? that was still banners broker territory. MAPS wasn't even conceived yet.

Post Thanks / Like

This just reminds me of this. Sorry, had to do it....

https://youtu.be/Uuzmub5PXNQ
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.