LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 81 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

I've just spotted this very good comment over on Ethan Vanderbuilt's site.

EV comment Apr 15.jpg

"Ty" makes the very good comment (marked by me with a star) about people in schemes who think they are business owners. I think that is SO true. The Mappers (and the BB-ers before them) flatter themselves that they are "running their own business" or "working from home" or "self employed", but in truth they are not. As Ty points out, they are waiting form someone else to pay them. They are having to pay MAPs for the opportunity to participate. If it really was their own business, none of this would be the case. I'd never thought of it like that before. They are in fact a mere by-product of the scheme.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I stumbled across this on simonstepsys.com and thought I would post it for the benefit of the more diligent investigators here to have a look at. Dated 7-24-1014

My initial impressions:
    Why does a company planning on eclipsing Google do its record-keeping scrawled in longhand?
    Why the exotic, meticulous detail on what participants have bought, but absolutely nothing on what they have been able to get back?
    I guess our optimism queen Marianne Perrelli Houck was a latecomer to this cash-tossing party; she's not on this list.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like septic's list of slackers. lol.
    who not to invite to the next scam as they have no money.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a poor unfortunate on the My Advertising Scam page on Facebook who has no idea just how a ponzi works and continues to think the numbers on his screen mean money in his pocket:

To anyone who has been around MAP for more than five minutes the signs are glaringly obvious:

* There are no verifiable sources of income

* Any advertising done is "closed loop" involving other MAP members

* Visitor numbers are w--a--a--y down on what they were

* Even at the lower number of MAP website visitors, AND the heavy recruiting in Germany, visitor numbers have levelled off in the second part of April

* Keith Piper admits:
    All credit pack purchases since 1st August have been generated by MAPS system, I have not added any of my own funds
    Visitor numbers not increasing + No new money = death for any ponzi. How many more MAP members have yet to recover their initial deposit, yet haven't added any more money to their account ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Warren Buffett know this guy is walking about, I think we just located his successor for Berkshire Hathaway. Put in $4600 a year ago and took out $4000 of his own money, color me impressed. Bit like cocktail party stock pickers, they never seem to want to discuss their losers.

Attachment 10311
    Attachment 10312

Who could have seen this coming? Certainly not people that never joined UFUN, they just don't understand how it works.

Conclusion

For all wild and ridiculous claims uFun Club affiliates make in their marketing presentations, at its core uFun Club is a pretty bog-standard digital currency Ponzi scheme.

uFun Club Review: uToken digital currency investment
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/lets-have...36/index6.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Top Tips Man has advice for the Mapper Muppets:-

Maps 410 Apr 15.jpg

Now, I'm not a blogger; but shouldn't the aim be to get the majority of traffic FROM OUTSIDE the little Maps box? If all he is attracting is people from the MAP site, then what is the blo*dy point? They know about MAPs already presumably. Talk about preaching to the converted!

In other news........according to his FB group page, Slimy Simon and his little gang of hangers on are in Paris to push MAPs to the French......there are plans afoot for a Maps event in Italy......and has anyone noticed that Julie/Jules Davis, (SS's partner) keeps refering to that Bentley as "her" car? I wonder if SS has registered her as the owner? You see, if bailiffs/receivers go after you, they cannot seize assets that are not yours......NOT that I am saying that would EVER happen to SS, of course.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to do this to you, but here is Simon Stepsys' latest vomit inducing MAPs pimping video.
    Recorded by his sycophantic partner in crime Dennis Cole.

SimonStepsys

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 17.34.51.jpg

Simon isn't just taking you for a ride is he Dennis?

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 20.25.46.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone.

My sponsor has put the following MAPs recruiting video on youtube. I am sick of seeing him scam workmates into this, so if you can flag the video on youtube as promoting fraud that would be good.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5y_mxwb9g

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    Hi everyone.

My sponsor has put the following MAPs recruiting video on youtube. I am sick of seeing him scam workmates into this, so if you can flag the video on youtube as promoting fraud that would be good.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5y_mxwb9g

Leith Esterhuizens' leith.esterhuizen page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Top Tips Man has advice for the Mapper Muppets:-

Maps 410 Apr 15.jpg

Now, I'm not a blogger; but shouldn't the aim be to get the majority of traffic FROM OUTSIDE the little Maps box? If all he is attracting is people from the MAP site, then what is the blo*dy point? They know about MAPs already presumably. Talk about preaching to the converted!

In other news........according to his FB group page, Slimy Simon and his little gang of hangers on are in Paris to push MAPs to the French......there are plans afoot for a Maps event in Italy......and has anyone noticed that Julie/Jules Davis, (SS's partner) keeps refering to that Bentley as "her" car? I wonder if SS has registered her as the owner? You see, if bailiffs/receivers go after you, they cannot seize assets that are not yours......NOT that I am saying that would EVER happen to SS, of course.
    I have a blog they may be interested in lol

20. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When you see things like this; where the emphasis is CLEARLY on referring other people into the scheme, it becomes more and more obvious that the so called advertising is only a sideline. I haven't seen a single person say "I realised I should advertise more", or "I went out and managed to find 4 new companies willing to pay for adverts" or "I have 35 different adverts on the platform and they are all bringing me magnificent results".

Nope, it's all "I realised I had to refer more people" or "I bought more credit packs with my referral commission" or "Buy more, refer more!"

Maps 411 Apr 15.jpg

And an extract from someone else's much longer post:-

Maps 412 Apr 15.jpg

And there's a big fat problem that some of them don't seem to see. Those who "take massive action", as they like to call it - in other words they buy credit packs- are then thrilled to see they are "making money" when the numbers on their screen go up. What they all overlook is the money they put in to start with. .

And I don't care if the Mappers ban the word "invest", if you are putting money into something hoping to get money back, that's an investment in my book.

(And I wonder how long it will be before Our Tone addresses (or tries to) this very point in his little blog? Hello Tone, if you are reading this, what's the weather like over in the USA? When are you back, mate?)

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Sorry to do this to you, but here is Simon Stepsys' latest vomit inducing MAPs pimping video.
    Recorded by his sycophantic partner in crime Dennis Cole.

SimonStepsys

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 17.34.51.jpg

Simon isn't just taking you for a ride is he Dennis?

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 20.25.46.jpg
    Do you think Bentley Manchester paid for that ad?

It's clear to me that Stepsys has never had much in his life before. He's so mega thrilled to have a Bentley (allegedly!), he's like a kid with his first racing bike. If he really was ain "internet millionaire" , it would be run of the mill to him.

And it shows how good a businessman he is. If I had £150k plus to spend, I wouldn't spend it on a car. I know just what I would do, but am not putting it here! And it's not credit packs, money on the internet or anything similar.

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it is the turn of the French to get their cardboard pretendy cheques....

Maps 413 Apr 15.jpg

Lucky old them, eh?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 04-26-2015 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Image not showing

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just spotted this very good comment over on Ethan Vanderbuilt's site.

EV comment Apr 15.jpg
    Indeed great post, that's exactly what I did myself. I have a background in web development and used this to create my site to spread more information about ACN. After two months and I'm ranking first page in Google for the keywords I targeted and I keep receiving positive feedback by email. I don't make any money from the site, but at least I don't lose any and also KNOW the time I put in this will never pay off (money wise, but at least my conscience is clear at night). There is no better feeling than this. But I truly believe MAPS / Ponzis / MLMs attract a certain type of people that would not put in the time to do what is listed in your post.

In my opinion, those people are not interested in work that require a certain skill, because to learn a skill it takes time and effort and those people want quick easy money, it just can't work. While in this scam, all they need is to have a large social circle, be good at convincing people (being a leader) and have absolutely no shame.

Two possible outcomes to this situation :

1- Be the one that rips people off, making money off gullible people
    2- Be the one that gets ripped off but doesn't realize it

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When you see things like this; where the emphasis is CLEARLY on referring other people into the scheme, it becomes more and more obvious that the so called advertising is only a sideline. I haven't seen a single person say "I realised I should advertise more", or "I went out and managed to find 4 new companies willing to pay for adverts" or "I have 35 different adverts on the platform and they are all bringing me magnificent results".

Nope, it's all "I realised I had to refer more people" or "I bought more credit packs with my referral commission" or "Buy more, refer more!"

Maps 411 Apr 15.jpg

And an extract from someone else's much longer post:-

Maps 412 Apr 15.jpg

And there's a big fat problem that some of them don't seem to see. Those who "take massive action", as they like to call it - in other words they buy credit packs- are then thrilled to see they are "making money" when the numbers on their screen go up. What they all overlook is the money they put in to start with. .

And I don't care if the Mappers ban the word "invest", if you are putting money into something hoping to get money back, that's an investment in my book.

(And I wonder how long it will be before Our Tone addresses (or tries to) this very point in his little blog? Hello Tone, if you are reading this, what's the weather like over in the USA? When are you back, mate?)
    the other issue that remains is that if they are so broke, where did they get the money to throw away? and what are they living on until they can withdraw? A job? lol.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think Bentley Manchester paid for that ad?
    not only that but did he recruit the company into the scam? If not......why not? Just think of the money they could dump in.

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no denying this legally meets the term investment. Someone buys 1 pack and clicks 10 ads the same as someone that buys 1200. Impossible to explain what the return on the other 1199 packs represents if not an investment. I too look forward to Booth's well sourced legal response. Maybe Tony can have Kevin Thompson issue a statement, oh wait Kevin has confirmed numerous times he doesn't represent MAPS.

It's clear to me that Stepsys has never had much in his life before. He's so mega thrilled to have a Bentley (allegedly!), he's like a kid with his first racing bike. If he really was ain "internet millionaire" , it would be run of the mill to him.

I don't know why he keeps bringing it up, or why MAPPERS get anything other than concerned. Why are they being asked for more and more money while Simon is extracting his as fast as it comes in?

This is a decent organization with lots of free reading on their website. A standard withdrawal rate in retirement from a "passive" portfolio most likely not run out of money is 3-4% per annum.
    AAII: The American Association of Individual Investors

IF Simon was worth $5,000,000, this Bought a Brand New Bentley This Week (£175,000 or $261,842.87) is F^ing stupid. That he is humping all around the world with an income that is anything but passive after all these years is more telling. He like all these other upper echelon pimps rely on that 10% referral commission, not businesses they can point to throwing off tons of residual cash.

FYI Clickers, no mention of MAPS or any other ad clicking scam in a sensible portfolio. If something was really throwing off 20% risk free returns it would be kept so quiet as not to kill the golden goose, or would be splashed all over the media. That it's only on You-Tube and Facebook...
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

* Septic Simon Stepsys promoting it.

Anyone who ignores the signs and sends money now might as well rip it up and flush it down the toilet.
    MAPS less popular now than it was then? myadvertisingpays.com Site Overview Global rank icon 6,720

That can't be good.

====================================

I was looking for Simon's Porsche purchase earlier in this thread, and his Porsche purchase in the Banners Broker thread, but falling Alexa caught my eye.

Two groups stand out to me as ripe for the picking with scam artists, professional athletes and lottery winners. At the same time, these are two groups known for a high percentage ending up broke. Anyone in my opinion could view the focus on Simon buying stuff against other MAP "rockstars" crying poor-mouth and draw a straight line either to the scam or the flophouse.

Some interesting parallels to MAPS and every other endless recruiting scam

A common feature of these scams is the use of current or former NFL players to recruit unsuspecting players to invest in fraudulent investment opportunities.

https://law.marquette.edu/assets/spo...cord/v21i4.pdf
    Pro athletes and financial trouble

10 Lottery Winners Who Went Broke - TheRichest
    Twelve things not to do if you win the lottery

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My own warped view of MAPs

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a little puzzle for everyone.......

Who is "L&M Media Inc"? Because whoever he/she/they are, they appear to be Simon Stepsys's sponsor in MAPs. I thought it was old Mark "The Gerbil" Ghobril who introduced him, but maybe not - unless L&M Media is a Ghobril creation? Anyone know?

SS Maps sponsor Apr 15.jpg

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And while we are on about Stepsys, and for the benefit of any Mappers who come this way, can I show you the following?

SS old car Apr 15.jpg

Now it's the Bentley, but before that it was the Porsche. History doesn't half repeat itself where our boy Simon is concerned.

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MAPs newbies should be advised that Simon has done it all before.......

Large cardboard cheques.....photoshopped on (badly) this time, but the same principle...

SS 2 Apr 15.jpg

Recruitment meetings in hotels.....

SS BB meeting Apr 15.jpg

"World Tours" in places like Portugal and, er, Manchester.....

SS BB Port Apr 15.jpg SS BB WT Apr 15.jpg

COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP! There is a pattern here, think about it, what is it trying to tell you????? Get your brains out of your ar*es (or rather out of Simon's ar*e) and THINK!!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I can answer my own question - should have checked first, I suppose - but L&M Media Inc is Mark Ghobril.

L&M Apr 15.jpg

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon Stepsys advertising in the back of Entrepreneur Magazine he's a scammer folks. Pick any other ad of questionable merit and you will have a better shot at losing it slower.

is easymoneyformula.com a scam or legit | easymoneyformula.com trust reviews |check easymoneyformula.com for fraud and risk | is easymoneyformula.com safe or fake

Simon Stepsys
    Owner Address: The Old Police Station, 96 Welsh Row, NANTWICH, N/A CW55ET, UK
    Owner City: Welsh
    Owner Postcode: NANTWICH
    Owner Country : United Kingdom

SCAMMER simonstepsys@me.com

http://www.realscam.com/f16/simon-stepsys-3342/

Simon Stepsys Scammer.JPG

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure we are all relieved to know that the Booths are back!

Maps Booths back Apr 15.jpg

It was starting to play on my mind....you know, worry me a bit.....haven't heard from them.....but now I know they are back, I can relax.

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post