LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 108 of 327 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    so he's dumped in what........$60,000 and finally gotten to take out $800 of his own money back? Well done I say! lmao And by golly results like that are quite typical.
    I have a question.

They all boast about their pretendy earnings, then say "results not typical". But since MAPs claims that EVERYONE makes money (and our boy Simon says it is impossible not to do so) then surely their results ARE typical?

And if the boasted results are in fact atypical, then what is a typical result? Can we know this?

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HeHe, you're being logical now, so cut it out or you'll find yourself being de-MAPped.

Isn't it amazing how easy it is to fool some people ???

Just like Banners Broker before it, MAP has its' members believing that it's OK to run a multi million dollar ponzi / pyramid scheme as long as you include the words "results not typical" in any correspondence.

Can you imagine an investigator looking at MAP for the first time and saying to himself:

"Hmmn, they claim to be able to create millionaires by simply clicking on ten ads a day, but it's not a fraud because they say results are not typical

Oh, OK then, I'll move on to investigating something else"
    Not bloody likely
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Blimey, this sounds like a riveting read (snigger emoticon)

Maps 514 June 15.jpg

And so well written too. I'm sure it will fly to the top of the bestseller lists.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    The Universe sending you messages, is it? "Abundant mindset", what a load of complete and utter bollox!

It's bad enough that you are peddling questionable schemes (what happend to UFUN by the way, that was one of yours earlier this year wasn't it, I have screenshots!) without you throwing in a load of pyschobabble and woo as well.
    The universe needs to send #ASKCLAIRE a message about an abundant shampoo and blow out. #PhonyBaloney

Some worthwhile reading for those not chasing rainbows in hope of finding a generous leprechaun...

There is No Secret: The Myth of the Law of Attraction

The richest man in Babylon tells his system

Arkad told them about his hardship before he became rich and how he overcame poverty. He stressed that “a part of all you earn is yours to keep”, and that everyone should pay himself first and not less than a tenth of whatever he earns. In addition, each amount saved should in turn work for him to create more wealth. Arkad also warned the importance of where or whom you invest your money in. As mentioned in the book, it was a mistake to trust the brick maker to buy rare jewels. - See more at: The Richest Man In Babylon by George Clason
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a little poking on VX Gateway. Including Panama, every address "Celia Dunlop" of ICFC Services Inc, has used is a mail drop. There are also some silly sounding websites that come up under celia.dunlap@vxgateway.com. What I think is don't send your money to ghosts if you want to keep it. But this post is just some random stuff for Mapper consumption.

An industry article for those not swayed by the universe will provide if I wish upon a star line of thinking.

Risk Associated with Third-Party Payment Processors FIN-2012-A010

=================================================
    Random VX Gateway stuff.

https://www.vxgateway.com/contact

There are 26 companies that have an address matching 2630 Fountain View Dr Ste 403 Houston, TX 77057-7625

2630 Fountain View Dr Ste 403 Houston, TX 77057-7625

Balance Sheet as at 28 February 2015

2015 2014
    £ £
    Current assets
    Cash at bank and in hand 1 1
    Net assets 1 1
    Issued share capital
    1 A Ordinary Share of £1 each 1 1

https://www.freecompanyaccounts.co.u...nts/2015-02-28

Did you know that there are 659 companies registered at 2ND FLOOR, 43 BROOMFIELD ROAD, CHELMSFORD, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM, CM1 1SY in Chelmsford?399 companies are active, 258 companies are dissolved and 2 companies are in liquidation.

2ND FLOOR, 43 BROOMFIELD ROAD, CHELMSFORD, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM, CM1 1SY, company address check UK

CELIA JEAN DUNLOP DIRECTOR 2250 NW 114TH AVE, PTY 11616 UNIT 1P MIAMI FL 33172
    VX Gateway Corp. Corporate Officers, Directors and C-Level Executives
    Celia Dunlop - Director for Vx Gateway Corp.

Administrative Contact

Celia Dunlop
    ICFC Services Inc
    PTY-11616, 2250 NW 114th Ave. Unit 1P
    Miami, FL 33172
    UN
    Telephone: 17862203357
    Email:

Vxgateway.com - Vxgateway
    vXGateway.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
    https://www.easycounter.com/report/vxgateway.com

https://whoisology.com/archive_7/vxgateway.com

biduwin.com
    bidlotto.com
    biduwintravel.com
    vxbank.com
    biduwinproperty.com
    manhattanclubinc.com
    3minutepaydayloan.com
    biduwinrunner.com

https://whoisology.com/archive_3/vxgateway.com

Not sure how this ties in, but came up for 2013 site ownership of a few of the above.
    mackay.timothy([at])gmail.com Is Associated With 16 Domains
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a funny thing, but we haven't heard any more about the "only 1 account per household" rule recently, have we?

Maybe they've realised who would be affected by it?

Maps JD June 15.jpg

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The universe needs to send #ASKCLAIRE a message about an abundant shampoo and blow out. #PhonyBaloney

She needs to do something about her eyes too - looks seriously hung over there IMO.

Interesting post about the "Law of Attraction" too Ribshaw.

But it's a disappointment to me. I've been imagining winning the National Lottery for years, but I still have not won it. Maybe I've been thinking in the wrong way??

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am surprised that Simon can even write/type since he broke both arms patting himself on the back. The name of his book should be: Simon Stepys Master Con Artist.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! It's the lasses with the laptops again! Not in the sofa anymore, they are now in what looks like a hotel reception area.

Maps 515 June 15.jpg

HELL of a professional outfit, hmmmm?

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She needs to do something about her eyes too - looks seriously hung over there IMO.
    Probably got high huffing fumes of household cleaners while scrubbing her social media sites from traces of failed Ponzi.

Interesting post about the "Law of Attraction" too Ribshaw.
    Here is what I am left wondering, if the discussion were building a suspension bridge or rocket ship would Huffer-James assert that only negative people bring up tensile strength or the proper fit of o-rings? Samuel Johnson quotes , "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel", "positive thinking" may very well be the last refuge of the Get Rich Quick Scammer.

We just spent a few days on vacation, ate lots of delicious food, great room, met some nice people, all in all a very good trip. Nothing to be negative about, would do it more if I could get away. MAPS isn't that, not even close. Just as an engineer needs to have a safety checklist, so should the sensible business person. Like don't send money to mail drops and hope to see it again, or two failed Ponzi is enough for thee, purdy simple.

Claire might do well to explain why Mike Deese is continually absent from his own company, or assuring $500,000 really is reserved for the 8773 credit packs her team has accrued. Save the Captain Kangaroo emails for her children.

��������������������

SCAMMER Claire Hartman <info@webdesignhome.co.uk>

In my excitement I forgot the team update! My team is taking crazy action
    now and growing fast, from next week I will be updating on Facebook only my
    active members with 100 plus packs. This is the first milestone everyone should be aiming
    for in MAP.

This weeks stats update for active members over 20 packs

From next week I will be recognising anyone at Elite level and above this is the first goal you should ALL be aiming for

Blue Diamond (1200 with one other diamond)
    Claire
    Lifetime earnings $306, 000
    Withdrawn $83,209

Diamond (1200)
    Manny

Emerald (900 packs plus)
    None yet...

Ruby (600 packs plus)
    Johan 733
    Craig 690
    Martin 622

Sapphire (300 packs plus)
    Victoria 555 (new Sapphire new member massive action in 2 days!)
    Gerhard 526
    Caroline 497
    Kelvin 404
    Renford and Lorna Easy. 401
    Rachel 365
    Shari 308 ( new Sapphire!)

Elite (100 packs plus)
    Renate 257
    Barry 225
    Mike 181
    Thamani 172
    Anthony 171
    Danny 156
    Lee 145
    Julia and Paul 137
    Philo 125
    Gary 116

Over 50
    Mike 89
    Steve 79
    Morgan 75
    Devlin 65
    Jake 62

Over 20
    Lorraine 46
    Irving 49
    Asha 41
    Tracy 40
    Johnny 37
    Simon 33
    Joanne 32
    Ben 31
    Marianne 31
    Jen 29
    Kristi 26
    Katie 22

if you have just joined MAP or are interested in joining 3 important things to aim for

100 packs in first 3 months
    20 active members doing the same
    attend EVERY event you can.

these 3 things alone will explode your business, also get involved in any positive groups
    on social media, avoid any negative people or comments, your reaction to these people
    an do you more damage than good, as soon as you become defensive you lose the game.

distance, block & delete and surround yourself with people that have a winners mentality, even
    if you are currently struggling it will help lift you in the long run

focus on what you want, become knowledgable, coachable & take consistent action to move
    forward.

learn to trust your inner voice (not the one of fear) and take action before thinking yourself out
    of the game.

Plenty of room at the top!

love x light x inspiration x

Claire x

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! It's the lasses with the laptops again! Not in the sofa anymore, they are now in what looks like a hotel reception area.

Maps 515 June 15.jpg

HELL of a professional outfit, hmmmm?
    why would 'support' need to be there. They should be in the office answering mappers calls.....that's what 'support' does.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    why would 'support' need to be there. They should be in the office answering mappers calls.....that's what 'support' does.
    They're probably answering members' emails and "support tickets".

I hope their laptop batteries don't run out in the middle of important work, as none of them looked plugged into the mains. That rather assumes the laptops are turned on, of course.

Only 3 "support" workers eh, and for all those members too. Since MAPs is allegedly Europe-wide, do they also speak several European languages between them? Not forgetting the worldwide reach of MAPs which would demand further language skills. Or are they typical Brits, speak English loudly and make the blighters understand?

And should "outstanding support" be drinking at work? Those are glasses I see on the table, right? No doubt they only contain lemonade.

But above all, as The Whipster says, why do they need to be there at all?

It's amazing how quickly something starts to come apart when you pick at it, isn't it?

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CHJ said:-

"if you have just joined MAP or are interested in joining 3 important things to aim for

100 packs in first 3 months
    20 active members doing the same
    attend EVERY event you can.

these 3 things alone will explode your business, also get involved in any positive groups
    on social media, avoid any negative people or comments, your reaction to these people
    an do you more damage than good, as soon as you become defensive you lose the game.

distance, block & delete and surround yourself with people that have a winners mentality, even
    if you are currently struggling it will help lift you in the long run

focus on what you want, become knowledgable, coachable & take consistent action to move
    forward.

learn to trust your inner voice (not the one of fear) and take action before thinking yourself out
    of the game."

I note that some time ago, Slimy Simon was urging members to try to persuade newbies to sign up with an initial 100 packs. That would put $4,990 onto the scheme in one go, wouldn't it? Always handy to pump some more dosh into the scheme.

Get 20 referrals - speaks for itself doesn't it? Because you get 10% of all their spending - and they are presumably putting more money in as well, so a win-win situation.

Attend events - so you can get the latest brainwashing?

And as for surrounding yourself with "positive" people and not listening to nay-sayers......sounds to me like she is encouraging people not to think for themselves, not to question, and just believe. Belief is so important to these schemes, isn't it? Not prooof, not facts, not audited accounts, just belief. And to reinforce this, the current Mappers practically "love bomb" the newbs, welcoming them and rah-rahing round them, and doing their best to reinforce the notion that joining MAPs has been not just the right decision, but the ONLY decision. All that adoration of Stepsys too, setting him up as a role model, guru and all round authority whose word is final. Because he has a Rolex and a Bentley, and so must not be questioned, right?

I know that RS folks have discussed this before, about various schemes, but it sounds awfully cult-like to me.

But I suppose it has to be. Because if these people stopped to think, would they continue to believe?

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The laptop batteries must have run out last night after all!

Another "glitch". Ho hum.

Maps 518 June 15.jpg

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There really is nothing I can say about this one.

Maps 517 June 15.jpg

Meanwhile, Danny Turner thinks MAPs is "as solid as any multi million dollar company"

Yeah, right.

Maps 516 June 15.jpg

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hasn't Simon been a busy little bee?

Frank is Frank Calabro, I assume, given that this was his photo.

Is Shaun the charming Shaun Smith, I wonder??

Who is Anita - is she a German leader?

Maps 519 June 15.jpg

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#ASKCLAIRE #PONZI-AUNT #UFUN-PONZI #VIRALANGELS-PONZI

Claire Hartman Hartman James has a new video series called ask Claire.

Acceptable Questions:

Claire why is MAPS so great?
    Does kissing Simon's Ring give you the warm fuzzies?
    Is MAPS the best program ever?
    How did you become so knowledgeable?

Unacceptable Questions that will be deleted and remain unanswered:

Why did you think UFUN and Viral Angels were real businesses?
    Why does MAPS continually recruit for new money?
    What proof do you have that MAPS is not a Ponzi?
    What will you tell your victims when MAPS implodes?
    Can you name one business that Simon Stepsys promoted that wasn't a scam?
    Why is the only discussion surrounding MAPS about how much easy money people are making?

Random emails, remember showing back office screen shots be completely different than telling people how much you make.

================================================== =========================

It's kinda crazy...

It's not typical...

It's a full time income, part time from home...

It's possible...

Is it all about the money tho....?

If your in a situation, where let's face it your struggling to keep your head above water, It may initially seem to be all about the money, your pretty desperate to change things and fast.

I know I was only a couple of years back. Every bill was bouncing, hubby was stressing and If I had a pound for every time he said 'we can't afford to' I would of been rich instantly!

It was tough, I've got to admit. Mentally very tough. My family literally laughed at me or fell out With me, friends avoided me. In the early days as I was desperate to do well at any cost, I would speak to anyone and everyone regardless, thinking I'm fearless I can do this, not given a minute to really listen or think about the other persons needs and wants.

The biggest breakthrough for me, came from working on myself, starting with me, my attitude, my mindset and my inner core belief system, this was the hardest work. Changing from a 'what's in it for me' 'are you good for my business' attitude to a 'how can I help others' 'what value can I offer and share' attitude.

Once you've Sussed this you've won half the battle, potentially the hardest part.

Alongside that you just need a simple system (MAP) a decent mentor to guide you (me ��) and the right attitude and consistent action towards learning. Then just rinse and repeat and share your energy, excitement and results.

I know it's not easy, I've been there, I know you have to make sacrifices, I've made them, I know you have to take calculated risks, I've done this too.

IT'S NOT EASY, I KNOW THAT!!

Is it worth it? Is it just about money...?

$12.5k in last 17 days alone part time, freedom to spend quality time with my hubby and kids, a fantastic lifestyle travelling to a different country every month, a brighter more financially secure future for all of us, a stronger clearer mindset and attitude towards life, the ability to help others and fulfil my passion and purpose, mixing with likeminded, amazingly beautiful, fun loving, positive people, an exciting future ahead...

Is it worth it? You decide...

Love x light x inspiration x

Claire (Positiveminds)
    www.workwithclaire.com

P.S. For 121 coaching please join my video programme at 21 Steps 2 Success | The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

================================================== ==============

Let's start with a big fat income disclosure, I'm going to talk money...
    my results are definitely not typical, let's face it not everybody takes action, thats
    normal, that's statistical, some are scared, some are stuck, some are not quite ready,
    some have no clue how and some are happy as they are and some are just too damn lazy...

$4.5k withdrawn to bank after business expenses is not too shabby tho to motivate some
    people into action.

I WORK PART TIME!

I love my sleep ( good 8 hours a night) I have 2 young kids, I'm a
    relative newbie online, I make mistakes, I don't spend big money advertising!

if I can do this you can too... Not rocket science, I'm just consistent.

I learn, I take action, I make the odd mistake, I get results, I share and I help others, I work
    on my mindset daily, then I simply rinse & repeat, no secret, no magic, just aim to get
    better.

YOU too can do this, I can help you, if your in MAP, I can offer coaching, if your not you can
    join my team and get coaching.

Being coachable, committed & consistent is vital for success, today, I upped my game
    I set an intention to make a million $$$ in MAP, watch my video and let me know your thoughts,
    id love to see your videos setting your own intention, it didn't have to be the same as mine,
    however based on where you are now I recommend it scares you a little ��

================================================== ==============

Do you know the one simple trick to achieving a happier more fulfilled life?

Surround yourself by what you are looking to attract.

Simple eh?

Ok, not always easy I know, however, it's simple and possible for everyone too.

So why are we not all attracting greatness into our lives?

We are too wrapped up In the day to day negativity and drama of life, we make mountains out of small Molehills, we add fuel to the fire in resolving situations and we worry in advance
    About stuff that hasn't even happened yet!

Then somehow, along the way in our roller coaster ride we lose the faith, we forget what we enjoy, who we are, what makes us tick. And rather than uplifting, congratulating, encouraging, supporting and inspiring others, We choose to bitch, gossip, find fault and drag them down...

How can you change this self destructive pattern? How can you prevent yourself from becoming a living breathing crap magnet? Going from one disaster to another?

One way is to make different choices, nothing changes unless YOU make changes. So yes, a Few tough short term or long term sacrifices are required, some consistent effort, some learning
    And some soul searching.

Who do you spend the most time with? Are they a positive influence in your life? If not maybe it's time for some distance...

What do you read? What do you watch? TV and newspaper can be literally crap magnets for the mind, take a break and be careful in your choices in future, if you watch negative meaningless dramas or soaps, your life may start to reflect one. If you read about disaster and death, surely your mind will run wild with unnecessary worry?

Practice gratitude for all the good in your current situation, write a daily list of things you enjoy doing or experiencing, look for the good in others offer praise rather than criticism to your loved ones.

It's simple, not rocket science, we are energy, we attract what we surround ourselves in and what we think about and give focus to. Life throws obstacles, look at this as a chance to grow yo learn to evolve to discover what you are really capable of achieving.

After all, it's only your reaction to events that causes pain, let things go or deal with them swiftly, it's pretty difficult to avoid day to day negativity, however you can choose your reaction to it, that power is yours and no one can take your power away without your permission!

One way to surround yourself in positivity is to mix with other like minded souls, after another incredible event in London for My Advertising Pays, I feel like I'm truly meeting up with much loved family members. If you are part of this business already I urge you to do the same, get to the events

(MyAdvertisingPaysEvents.com)

get to know people and your life will start to change through your thoughts, feelings and actions, if your not yet a part of this and feel now is your time for change, click the link below and watch my short story video, then reach out to me for guidance on the right path. I also offer a video or 121 coaching programme if you feel you may require extra support. Less than 2 short years ago I didn't even know what wifi was...

www.workwithclaire.com

Love x light x inspiration x

Claire (Positiveminds)

Helping the ordinary person to discover the extraordinary person inside themselves...

No back office screenshots just videos.JPG

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hasn't Simon been a busy little bee?

Frank is Frank Calabro, I assume, given that this was his photo.

Is Shaun the charming Shaun Smith, I wonder??

Who is Anita - is she a German leader?

Maps 519 June 15.jpg
    one would think a leader in direct sales of an 'advertising company' would be about real ad client purchases........not referrals. lol
    Last edited by Whip; 06-18-2015 at 09:16 AM.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Huffer Hyphen Hyphen James makes an curious claim starting 3:50 in the video that 60% of MAPS revenue is coming from outside advertisers.

Though the universe has smiled on me today:

Universe Smiling.JPG

I still won't accept happy talk as the gospel when evaluating a business:

1. Where is the verifiable proof of this assertion?

2. If 60% of the revenue is coming from outside sources, then no further recruiting events are needed, people should be able to join and simply be paid to click. Problem solved.

Let's hop in our Ponzi Time Machine and head to 2008 and see if this sounds familiar?

In the case of ASD, the money put into the scheme was relabeled as a purchase of ”Ad Packs”; these “Ad Packs” were priced at $1 apiece. Members then received “rebates” for viewing online ads of other members (the Ad Packs of those other members) based roughly on the number of Ad Packs that they had purchased. Members were also encouraged to sign up others (friends, neighbors, colleagues, relatives, etc.) to be part of their downline, and they received additional “rebates” based on the contributions of their first-level and second-level downline members.

https://www.eagleresearchassociates....y-entertained/

Claire, using your hands, is 60% outside revenue a big or little porkie pie??????

Wheres the proof.JPG

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CLARIE'S 60% EXTERNAL REVENUE AND THE MATH

At this point in the game as recruiting starts to slow and word that MAPS is a scam starts to spread claims of "outside revenue" finally start to surface. I like back of the envelope math more than anything when it comes to sussing out the truth, so I will even throw Claire a bone.

Assumptions $1,000,000 in Ad Revenue.
    70% (not Claire's 60%) means $700,000 comes from outside sources.
    30% comes from the "ad pack" purchase of $3 or $300,000. (100,000 ad packs) That ad purchase is part of the profit share, not real revenue.

Here is where the lie falls apart.

$50 Ad pack purchase matures for $60.
    $3 goes toward the aforementioned internal ad purchases
    $7 goes toward the coveted profit share.

Let's see how this looks:

On 100,000 ad packs maturing $700,000 is OWED yet assuming 70% outside revenue only $700,000 came in from people not in the scheme.

The money that came in from ad pack purchases is the pool of cash that allows the scam to pay for itself for a while. Once compounding of ad packs starts to occur this thing crumbles.

Thanks Clarie.

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Huffer Hyphen Hyphen James makes an curious claim starting 3:50 in the video that 60% of MAPS revenue is coming from outside advertisers.

Though the universe has smiled on me today:

Universe Smiling.JPG

I still won't accept happy talk as the gospel when evaluating a business:

1. Where is the verifiable proof of this assertion?

2. If 60% of the revenue is coming from outside sources, then no further recruiting events are needed, people should be able to join and simply be paid to click. Problem solved.

Let's hop in our Ponzi Time Machine and head to 2008 and see if this sounds familiar?

In the case of ASD, the money put into the scheme was relabeled as a purchase of ”Ad Packs”; these “Ad Packs” were priced at $1 apiece. Members then received “rebates” for viewing online ads of other members (the Ad Packs of those other members) based roughly on the number of Ad Packs that they had purchased. Members were also encouraged to sign up others (friends, neighbors, colleagues, relatives, etc.) to be part of their downline, and they received additional “rebates” based on the contributions of their first-level and second-level downline members.

https://www.eagleresearchassociates....y-entertained/

Claire, using your hands, is 60% outside revenue a big or little porkie pie??????

Wheres the proof.JPG
    She reminds me of someone lol

cruella.JPG

42. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pleased to say that I have made my final withdrawl from MAP and I no longer need to click these ******* bullshit ads. No doubt I am one of the small fraction of people involved with MAP that wont lose out when it all goes pear shaped.

44. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    I am pleased to say that I have made my final withdrawl from MAP and I no longer need to click these ******* bullshit ads. No doubt I am one of the small fraction of people involved with MAP that wont lose out when it all goes pear shaped.
    Well done, Nerd, you have made the right decision.

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done, Nerd, you have made the right decision.
    I still have 20,000 unused ad credits which I have big plans for. Stay tuned

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With all the signs indicating the ponzi side of My Advertising Pays is stalling, Septic Simon Stepsys is starting to emphasize the endless chain recruitment / pyramid scheme aspects of MAP in an effort to delay the inevitable collapse.

REMINDER: recruit, recruit, recruit = illegal, illegal, illegal, pyramid, pyramid, pyramid
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post