LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 123 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Now then Danny boy.......calm down, dear......

Attachment 11401

For reference, I for one have NEVER been in ANY sort of scheme. Certainly not Banners Broker, or Empower or anything similar.

For the record, I don't live in a "council flat". Not that there is anything wrong with council housing, or people who live in it.

And I don't know why Danny boy is decrying it. After all, one of the most loyal followers of Simon and Maps (and Banners Broker before it), Richard Arblaster by name, until recently lived in a shared house (or HMO, House in Multiple Occupation).

Danny boy attached a photo to this posting (not copied by me), and included a comment that he thought Tara had a secret crush on Simon and was actually stalking him from frustrated passion!! LOL!!!

I think not, Danny. I think not!
    And here's another one! How on earth did that idea come into being lol? Can you imagine it over a few beers?
    Simon: 'how we gonna get rid of that bloody woman and stop her pestering me?'
    Danny: 'tell everyone she fancies you, if those suckers believe MAPS is real, they'll believe anything!'

simon crush.JPG

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Problem is.....only a handful may be having 'success' on the backs of mz. ammon since people like her haven't even gotten their original investment back yet. So who is actually a 'success'?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    And here's another one! How on earth did that idea come into being lol? Can you imagine it over a few beers?
    Simon: 'how we gonna get rid of that bloody woman and stop her pestering me?'
    Danny: 'tell everyone she fancies you, if those suckers believe MAPS is real, they'll believe anything!'

simon crush.JPG

Ah, well, you see......not only is Simon a business genius, he is clearly also an absolute stud muffin!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

'....the true and inspirational story of how Simon ??????......' Over to you folks, I've done a couple to get you started:

simon new book1.jpg

simon new book 2.jpg

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Simon's book is on its way!

Has to be a rush job before MAPs collapses, I suppose.

Attachment 11402

Can we pre-order a copy from Amazon, do you think?? Or will it be a cash only to Simon (used notes in a brown envelope?) job?
    Actually the book will be 20 pages of text and 200 pages of pictures of Simon.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Danny Blogs from Fanny

Nearly choked on the $6 Latte I found rummaging bins at the mall. Some bum at the mission where I squat was using the paper as a blanket, but was so sauced he didn't seem to notice me reading over his shoulder.

"When you are in the grip of cognitive dissonance, anything that could be regarded as evidence that you might be wrong becomes proof that you must be right."

Let

Fits MAPPERS to a T.

Simon.

Haterz: Do drugs, are paid to bash, are selling competing programs, want to marry Simon, are losers, are jealous, were involved in the same programs, etc. etc. etc.

Hope that sums up ALL the arguments you will ever hear from anyone in MAPS or any identical scam from now until the end of time.

Question:

How do we know MAPS has transformed 1000s of lives if we don't know how much was put into the scheme and how much is owed? I mean really know, that ever elusive verifiable data!!! If $100,000,000 was pumped in, $50,000,000 taken out, and $250,000,000 owed, who had their lives changed? Simon and a handful of net winners for sure.

================================================== ==

Why the Gold article caught my eye, and why Simon hasn't learned a F^THING other than how to keep scamming.

When pundits are talking favorably or negatively about an industry, country, commodity, my Spidey senses start a tingling. Hence my interest in the gold article in today's paper. When similar articles start to become more frequent, I wonder if there is any way to capitalize on the situation without wiping myself out if I am 100% wrong. What does that mean? 1% maybe up to 5% of money I can afford to lose goes into any idea. It's a little sideline when not fighting dingos for a place to lay my head.

How much would I risk in MAPS, 0% it's a Ponzi.

Every business has risk, and Simon has ZERO track record of demonstrating he knows how to pick winners. Virtually everything Simon has promoted over the past 20 years has failed, except for the filling Simon's wallet part . How much is he telling people to put in? 1%, 5%, does he even bother to ask? As much as you can, everyone getting paid, no risk, here to stay, buy buy buy. Does that sound like a man who has learned?
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-18-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

REMEMBER TO REMEMBER AN OAK TREE STARTED AS A HANDFUL OF CILANTRO SEEDS???? WTF????

Dumbass.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriander

Banners Broker was aiming to be a $50,000,000,000 company according to Simn, name dropping him some Amazon too.

Must have seen LRM's Post, always nice to be read.

Simon Stepys Scammer and Clown.JPG

Guess people will get the lecture about not risking more than they can lose after they have lost.

Dumbass1.JPG

10. Avoid circumstances that can lead to fraud.

Scam artists read the headlines, too. Often, they’ll use a highly publicized news item to lure potential investors and make their “opportunity” sound more legitimate.

https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/te...toconsider.htm
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-18-2015 at 08:59 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

I see a post, the most recent one on their not a scam page https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Ad...177610?fref=ts where he says they also use PayPal. I get the feeling PayPal wouldn't be too pleased about them.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

My Advertising Pays - MAPS Landing Page

Why don’t you accept PayPal?

Paypal has a bad habit of freezing or limiting members accounts for little or no reason at all. We are not willing to put members funds at risk of being frozen for any reason.

Okay so they won't accept users buying Credit packs through PP, but will pay them through it?

I'm confused.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to edit my post above but when I do it just shows the post as blank. I guess me asking about the users buying credit packs, didn't make much sense after I read it back, but it is very odd they are not accepting paypal due to concern for their members , but he just posts that they do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katra View Post
    I see a post, the most recent one on their not a scam page https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Ad...177610?fref=ts where he says they also use PayPal. I get the feeling PayPal wouldn't be too pleased about them.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

My Advertising Pays - MAPS Landing Page

Why don’t you accept PayPal?

Paypal has a bad habit of freezing or limiting members accounts for little or no reason at all. We are not willing to put members funds at risk of being frozen for any reason.

Okay so they won't accept users buying Credit packs through PP, but will pay them through it?

I'm confused.
    MAP doesnt pay people with paypal. After you have withdrawn money from MAP into your VX e-wallet, you can send the money from there to paypal.

After reading that link you posted, I think paypal should be notified. They say that they dont want there services used to support pyramid/ponzi schemes, and as VX gateway really only exists as a buffer for MAP to distance itself from the credit card transactions, they are really just an extention of the scam. If pay pal were made aware of this I am pretty sure they will pull there services.

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember Annie Astley-Walsh from her time pimping the now failed DigAdz ponzi while simultaneously using her Jehovahs' Witness membership to gain credibility with her victims ??

No ????

This was her back when DigAdz was still running and before she disappeared in the nick of time just as DigAdz was going belly up

Annie Astley-Walsh in the RealScam.com Digadz thread

I'm sure everyone will be overjoyed to hear Annie Astley-Walsh is back.

She's now throwing insults as a My Advertising Pays pimp on Facebook

Nobody cares, but it's fun to watch her destroying whatever credibility she had left after the disaster that was DigAdz
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently "
    My Advertising Pays - is NOT a SCAM" is a psychic as well as being a ponzi pimp.

How on earth could he / she know what people who criticize the blatantly-obvious-and-about-to-collapse My Advertising Pays fraud have in their bank accounts ??

That's the sort of meaningless insult you'd expect to hear on a school playground

Well, as well as from someone desperately defending a blatant ponzi to make sure it survives long enough for him / her to get into profit

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about anyone else, but, after years of watching HYIP ponzi and pyramid scams, I've long theorized when ponzi pimps such as "My Advertising Pays - is NOT a SCAM" Lutarian Money MakingBrain Scambusters or HappyCustomer come out from under their rocks and begin taunting their critics instead of concentrating on their so called "businesses," then, as the saying goes "THE END IS NIGH"

I see nothing in
    "My Advertising Pays - is NOT a SCAM" latest post on Facebook

which tells me my theory is about to be proven correct once again.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-20-2015 at 10:20 AM.

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our boy Simon has now gone completely over the top, and posted this:-

Maps 602 July 15.jpg

An original Van Gogh eh?

Then, just a short while before, he posted THIS, which I assume is some sort of statement of wishes that some of the woo-peddlers advise people to make up as a focus for their desires:-

Maps 603 July 15.jpg

I think we can conclude that the person who thinks that a junior school collage will bring them "success" will never own a "real Van Gogh". Frankly, I'm surprised he knows who Van Gogh was, but then high profile auctions of artworks may have brought the unfortunate Dutch post Impressionist artist to the attention of people like Simon and his cohorts.

Do people really beive this sort of rubbish? That by clicking on 10 adverts a day, in a cheap 'n' nasty traffic exchange thingy, they will somehow reach the realms of the mega wealthy and buy genuine art?

If they do, I truly think they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate
    Frankly, I'm surprised he knows who Van Gogh was,
    He's talking about Fred Van Gogh who owns the smoke shop around the corner and does masterpieces using his "Paint by Numbers" set

27. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, Georgie, let's give it a try, shall we ???

Here ya go:

"I'M POSITIVE MY ADVERTISING PAYS IS A FRAUD"

WOW,

Thanks Georgie, this positive thinking stuff really works

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    MAP doesnt pay people with paypal. After you have withdrawn money from MAP into your VX e-wallet, you can send the money from there to paypal.

After reading that link you posted, I think paypal should be notified. They say that they dont want there services used to support pyramid/ponzi schemes, and as VX gateway really only exists as a buffer for MAP to distance itself from the credit card transactions, they are really just an extention of the scam. If pay pal were made aware of this I am pretty sure they will pull there services.
    Thanks for explaining. That makes sense now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Remember Annie Astley-Walsh from her time pimping the now failed DigAdz [B]ponzi
    It's interesting that at a time Annie was claiming "people could earn money like a professional with Digadz" she also emphatically stated she wouldn't divulge her bank account.

Perhaps that was because now we are told without MAPS she would be homeless...

Awful Annie Says Hii.JPG

Oh and Tara, Jealous of your Correctness Annie says hi.

Awful Annie Says Hi.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

didn't she use the same homeless excuse in the digadz scam? And wasn't she then the one that bragged about a huge abode she bought?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    didn't she use the same homeless excuse in the digadz scam? And wasn't she then the one that bragged about a huge abode she bought?
    I think you mean she cut out a photo of a huge abode and taped in on her tiny icebox.

Then posted something pithy about wealth on her Facebook.

Poverty most Ponzi Pimps know it well.JPG

But who knows all these broke pimps march virtually in lockstep.

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone translate this for me please.....because I really cannot understand what he is going on about, or what point he is trying to make.

Maps 604 July 15.jpg Maps 605 July 15.jpg

I wish, wish, wish they wouldn't keep on claiming more countries with MAPs members than there are in the World! Can we just be clear, Mapper Muppets that the World has the following "sovereign states":-

U.N. Members: 193
    U.N. Observer States: 2
    States With Partial Recognition: 6
    Unrecognized De Facto Sovereign States: 3 to 6
    Total: 204 to 207

(Source: Political Geography Now: How Many Countries Are There in the World in 2015?)

Or are they going to claim MAPs adherents in Outer Space? Mappers on Mars or something? Nothing would surprise me.

Post Thanks / Like

So after watching a real tear jerker from Frank Scamlabro Jr about his rags to riches story and how he has bought another truck with MAPS money, I googled him and turned up this video:

Banners Broker Explained - 20 Day Overview - Video

Prior to this I hadn't really looked into Banners brokers at all, but after watching this 10 minute video it really has shown me that MAP is nothing more than Banners Brokers 2.0. If you replaced the word "Panel" with "Credit Pack" the video would be no different than any other MAP how-to video.

What is really unbelievable though, is the fact that Frank got it wrong with BB, then got it wrong with Zeek, yet somehow he has convinced thousands to follow him into MAP, which is nothing more than a BB clone, and they all roundly congratulate him when he buys a truck from money that he has scammed off them! Honestly if this was fiction it would seem too far-fetched... its just beyond belief how stupid people are!

36. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the part where Hayes says he partnered with literally dozens of cash generating ventures sums up whatever he is bleating about above. Join my team, make me a commission, buy silly products, make me a commission.

A Simn Wannabe, next year MAPS will be one of the downright ugly.

EZ Wealth Solution
    by Dave Hayes Online B2B marketing consultant
    I have Been Associated With Internet Marketing Or Social Media Marketing Since 1999 And Full Time Since 2009, During That Time, I have partnered With, Literally Dozens of Cash Generating Ventures. Some Good, Some Bad & Some, just Down Right Ugly ~ I am sure you can relate to this. https://www.apsense.com/article/ez-wealth-solution.html

Quote Originally Posted by Unsaved Trash View Post
    I don't mean to be harsh, but come on!

1. Generic website promising the world.
    2. EZ Wealth Solution? The name itself says more than needed.
    3. Ron Walsh - Google the douchebag.
    4. "Our product will make you wealthy."
    5. You saw it advertised where? Enough said.
    Etc.
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit...-promoter-533/

Magnetic Sponsoring A.K.A suckering others into some silly money game.

HOW TO USE MAGNETIC SPONSORING | Magnetic Sponsoring Course | MLM Home Business Training Forums | betternetworker.com

Like Banners Broker, strikes top tips Dave Hayes as a "no brainer"...

Banners Broker!

Dave Hayes serial scam hopper 1.jpg
    Dave Hayes serial scam hopper.JPG

DOWNLINE BUILDER:

Bottle O Bullcrap.JPG

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, the joys of being in MAPs.....you can hang out with this lot.....

Maps 606 July 15.jpg

Oh wow. Whoop whoop. Etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    What is really unbelievable though, is the fact that Frank got it wrong with BB, then got it wrong with Zeek, yet somehow he has convinced thousands to follow him into MAP, which is nothing more than a BB clone, and they all roundly congratulate him when he buys a truck from money that he has scammed off them! Honestly if this was fiction it would seem too far-fetched... its just beyond belief how stupid people are!
    they have to congratulate him.........they would be hypocrites not to as their excuse behind these scams is they are there to 'help people'. so, they helped him get a new truck with money they'll never see again. lol

41. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post