LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 139 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

not to mention if they have enough strength to even click a mouse (the computer one, not the one their cats chase)
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know let's borrow at 3% and invest in MAPS that returns 14% ($7/$50) every 100 days. Or let's don't put our money at 3% per year when we can earn 42%ish per year with MAP. Not sure what this person was getting at, other than he unwittingly admitted MAP is a Ponzi, Martin Codack confirmed it.

They just don't get it.JPG

Two years in the intelligent question yet to be answered by any MAPPER is why the need for continued recruiting and fresh cash if all these outside advertisers are dying to PAY for eyeballs?

Even if MAP was a subprime risk, hard to believe I know, they could utilize Accounts Receivable Financing Definition | Investopedia for significantly less than 42% per year. Why wouldn't they?

Instead of serious answers to serious questions Danny Turner promises to get serious with the motivational quotes after Friday, seriously?

Danny Turner lays down the gauntlet.JPG

Here's a preview of what is to come, take that Tara.

Motivatonal Tripe.JPG

SOUND MAPPISH

It works like this. Someone offers you a quick way to "strike it rich" through their fraudulent business. You invest a certain amount of cash and get others (friends, relatives) to do the same. Your recruits get more people to join, and it continues like a chain letter. The problem is it can't really be "endless" because at some point you won't be able to find anyone else to join. The chain ends. The money stops coming in. - See more at: California Pyramid and Ponzi Scheme Laws - FindLaw
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, I don't know what anyone else thinks, but to me, this looks like a threat.

And hardly the behaviour of someone who is involved with a real, genuine business, is it? But wait! Danny Turner is "just an affiliate", does he have authority to speak like this on behalf of MAP/MAPs? And what is he threatening Tara with anyway? Is MAP/MAPs going to do something totally Maptastic???

Maps 667 Aug 15.jpg

Or is he going to say "I know where you live!"?

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going over there straight away!

#excited!

Maps 668 Aug 15.jpg

Or should I go here?? It's so hard to decide!

Maps 669 Aug 15.jpg

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The unspeakable fiends! Look at what will happen to TARA (and co) if they don't see the error of their ways by Danny's deadline.....

Maps 670 Aug 15.jpg

THEY'LL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO JOIN MAP (OR MAPs) AND DANNY WON'T SPEAK TO THEM EVER AGAIN!

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

And hardly the behaviour of someone who is involved with a real, genuine business, is it? But wait! Danny Turner is "just an affiliate", does he have authority to speak like this on behalf of MAP/MAPs? And what is he threatening Tara with anyway? Is MAP/MAPs going to do something totally Maptastic???
    First Danny will see if Simon needs a glass of water or his pillow fluffed. Then BOOMrROOZKEY Jpegs of Movie Posters.

Here is there leader.JPG

Then KAPOW!!! More meaningless feelgood quotes, Ponzi victims can't get enough.

Take that you darn tough question askers.JPG

Any MAPPER up to the task of verifying where all the money that is owed is set aside? Something like this held in trust perhaps? Sinking Fund Definition | Investopedia
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ho Hum,

being threatened by a serial ponzi pimp

How bloody B--O--R--I--N--G is that ???

You're nobody in the scam reporting business unless you've been threatened by a known ponzi pimp at least once.

The good thing is, first, last and in the middle, My Advertising Pays is a ponzi,

it's not going to last, and all the "rah, rah, sis, boom, bah" and twisted motivational quotes in the world can't save it

the only question is: will it disintegrate with a bang or a whimper ??

Just a little bit of patience and it ( along with its' pimps) will be a distant memory, just like its' "next-big-thing" predecessors, 12Daily Pro, PIPS, AdSurf Daily, Zeek Rewards, CEP and TelexFree
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The unspeakable fiends! Look at what will happen to TARA (and co) if they don't see the error of their ways by Danny's deadline.....

Maps 670 Aug 15.jpg

THEY'LL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO JOIN MAP (OR MAPs) AND DANNY WON'T SPEAK TO THEM EVER AGAIN!

I'm absolutely MORTIFIED! I SO wanted to join! What AM I to do now??? Danny may NEVER speak to me again¬ OMG!

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Simon's made over $17 million in sales, has he?

Maps 673 Aug 15.jpg

But he's still drinking in places like THIS??

Maps 671 Aug 15.jpg

And ooh, what ois the news? Mike Deese has found the way out of his front door so can leave the USA and come to Europe for a visit? Our Tone has found the "on" switch on his computer and decided to communicate something? Lynn and her daughters are back on the sofa and answering support tickets?

Gosh, the excitement is killing me.

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile, I think that the boy Simon is brewing up a diplomatic illness so he can miss the next MAPs event.......just like with BB, when he ducked out and left it before it crashed.

Maps 672 Aug 15.jpg

I'd like to say "get well soon", but in this case, I won't bother.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about all of you, but I can hardly wait to learn what is coming soon! It has to be bigger than banning the "haters" from ever being able to join MAP and not talk to them ever again. I realize that is a high hurdle to top, but I'm sure Danny is up to it

But I am disappointed that Danny did not mention all of the hate that I posted at MMG in MAP thread. That was a lot of hard work to post all that hate. While I am sure that everyone knows that I am being sarcastic it's a disclaimer for Uncle Festa or otherwise he will believe I truly was hurt not being mentioned.

But Danny you are right, I have no doubt that something is coming soon but it's not what you are expecting.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I don't know about all of you, but I can hardly wait to learn what is coming soon! It has to be bigger than banning the "haters" from ever being able to join MAP and not talk to them ever again. I realize that is a high hurdle to top, but I'm sure Danny is up to it

But I am disappointed that Danny did not mention all of the hate that I posted at MMG in MAP thread. That was a lot of hard work to post all that hate. While I am sure that everyone knows that I am being sarcastic it's a disclaimer for Uncle Festa or otherwise he will believe I truly was hurt not being mentioned.

But Danny you are right, I have no doubt that something is coming soon but it's not what you are expecting.
    I won't be able to sleep tonight for wondering about it. So thrilling!

I bet we will all be wringing our hands tomorrow and saying we wished we'd joined when we had the chance!

Or not.

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a marvellously erudite posting about MAP / MAPs on Sade's super blog site.

The red pencil ine is mine. Sorry it's not straight, but being a hater and a failure, I cannot even draw a straight line. You know how it is. The envy made my hand shake too much.

Maps 674 Aug 15.jpg

What gets my goat is the current insistence that anyone who speaks out against MAPs is an ex-member, or someone who has failed at business in some way and so does not want to see anyone else succeed, or someone who has been in other schemes which failed - or all three. So many of them are saying it, and are speculating about Tara - wow, she has really got up their nose! In fact they all spend so much time bashing Tara it's a wonder they have the time to click their 10 ads.

You silly lot, get back to clicking your adverts!

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a marvellously erudite posting about MAP / MAPs on Sade's super blog site.

The red pencil ine is mine. Sorry it's not straight, but being a hater and a failure, I cannot even draw a straight line. You know how it is. The envy made my hand shake too much.

This made me lol.

While not most, definitely a lot of the anti-MAP community is made up of ex-members. Myself I was utterly disgusted at how gullible I was to fall for this scam. I risked relationships with family and friends promoting this to others and I was close to risking a large portion of my savings as I was nearly convinced to go all in before the penny finally dropped.

Now I feel the only way i can redeem myself is to do what I can to convince others not to put money in and help raise awareness of what a scam MAP is.

I dont think I will sleep easy until this scam is finally shut down. I am sure I'm not the only one that feels this way

28. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If MAP/MAPS is for everyone and easy to do, why would anyone be jealous? They'd just do it.

Helloooooo?

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 670 Aug 15.jpg

yawn1.jpg..........
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Price was over on the Maps FB Scam Page for a bit unfortunately he deleted his comments. Fortunately:

Nope Still don't have the time..JPG

Nothing was asked of him there that hasn't been asked here in triplicate. " I don't know, I'm just an affiliate, not going to get the answers to amuse someone like you, if you can't take risks." Risks, Gamble, Invest???

This hobby is pretty amusing! If someone wants to invest based on Mappy Face logic we all get to participate the inevitable crash, albeit from opposing vantage points. If someone realizes these people are bloody incompetent and steers clear, a job well done is its own payday. Win/Win.

================================================== ====

Simon needs a back rub, who's up for it?

MAPS is the shizzy dizzy.JPG

'Internet millionaire' says it's so simple to get rich - but banned salesman fails to answer calls - Mirror Online

https://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjud...x#.VbRDu_lqCUm

Busy Busy...

Now I don't have time.JPG

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maps 674 Aug 15.jpg

What gets my goat is the current insistence that anyone who speaks out against MAPs is an ex-member, or someone who has failed at business in some way and so does not want to see anyone else succeed, or someone who has been in other schemes which failed - or all three. So many of them are saying it, and are speculating about Tara - wow, she has really got up their nose! In fact they all spend so much time bashing Tara it's a wonder they have the time to click their 10 ads.

But clicking adverts Della is SO boring! And they have ZERO to say about MAPS, because they haven't A CLUE HOW IT (SUPPOSEDLY) WORKS. If they want to spend their time speculating on whether I'm a MAN/WOMAN/ROBOT/IT then more fool them! Frigging hilarious!

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not just a "current" insistence, Della.

These silly people have no idea just how predictably boring their rhetoric is to anyone who has been around the HYIP ponzi "scene" for more than five minutes.

Nothing, nil, nada, zip, zero, zilch they come out with is "new," no matter how bright eyed and bushy tailed the poster might seem.

I like to imagine the sycophant MAPpers high fiving each other every time they think they've had an imaginary win over one of the critics, not realizing how incredibly foolish they are going to feel in a month or two.

It's all been done before and said before

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At the MMG forum, we have a new poster AshadInt123. Claims he is not in MAP, nor endorsing it, but just can't seem to grasp how it is a scam and not really revenue sharing despite having it explained to him multiple times in multiple different ways. So far the comments are polite and I'm sure they have many people thinking the questioning is sincere and just seeking answers. I just made a post with a different way of explaining MAP so we will see how AshadInt123 responds.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's not just a "current" insistence, Della.

These silly people have no idea just how predictably boring their rhetoric is to anyone who has been around the HYIP ponzi "scene" for more than five minutes.

Nothing, nil, nada, zip, zero, zilch they come out with is "new," no matter how bright eyed and bushy tailed the poster might seem.

I like to imagine the sycophant MAPpers high fiving each other every time they think they've had an imaginary win over one of the critics, not realizing how incredibly foolish they are going to feel in a month or two.

It's all been done before and said before
    Thanks LRM. I'm aware that in this game, there's nothing new under the sun, and the Mappers are just proving it.

You're an experienced person, LRM, so can you tell me, do they really, honestly believe they have stumbled across something so marvellous and wonderful and new that will solve all their problems, or do they secretly know what game they are playing?

I'm guessing some of them - the hardened ones like Stepsys - know exactly what is going on. I'm guessing too that the reall newbies will be all round eyed and enthusiastic and believeing, but what about those in the middle? Those who've been in a few schemes (and lost out), but who are still coming back for more? Surely they can't believe it all, having been in a few failures? It mus be greed overwhelming them, surely? Or are they really so stupid that they think "well, this time it'll work!"? Or just plain cycnical, thinking well "to hell with it, who cares as long as I make something out of it!"?

We've heard here from one or two people who, much to their credit, admit having been taken in by MAP (and other schemes) in the past, but who have realised what sort of a scheme it really is, and so have left it and now want to warn others. I have no argument with this at all. Anyone can make a mistake, and lots of people do try very hard to correct their mistakes - or at least, not make the same ones again.

The ones I just don't get are the ones who keep repeating their mistakes, hoping for a different outcome this time.

And what I also want to know is - when MAP / MAPs goes BOOM!, what are they going to do? What are they going to say to all those people they lured into it? How will they get out of that one, I wonder?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 08-13-2015 at 06:27 AM. Reason: typos

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As with everything to do with humans, the variations in the "they" are endless.

* There are people behind every "next big thing" we never get to hear about. They are the ones who decide what is to be the "next-big-thing" and set things in motion. Does anyone truly believe the likes of Mike Deese, Andy Bowdoin, Paul Burks etc are smart enough to orchestrate multi million dollar frauds on their own ??

" There are the "playas" like Septic Simon, the Booths, Deese and Danny Turner who know EXACTLY what they are doing and are the public face of the program.

* There are the "players" who aren't quite on the inside, know what they're doing and are fed bonus scraps from the table for their efforts in promoting the h*** out of the current scam-du-jour. Many / most of them play dumb, as if they are innocent victims and ordinary members like everyone else

* As hard as it is to believe, there are a (very) large number of genuine "true believers" who truly think they have stumbled on the secret to riches.

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But....but....Ken, if you don't peddle it as a money making scheme, who on earth would join?

Map 675 Aug 15.jpg

"Hey, why not join me in posting adverts in a closed loop site that only other members can see?"

OR: "Hey, want to make some easy money.....AND post adverts in a closed loop site that only other members can see?"

The second one gets them every time.

This is Ken's twitter page: https://twitter.com/NetworkMagician (Network Magician, LOL!) and this is his blog My Advertising Pays: Is It A Scam OR a Legitimate Business? - Payz Daily

He calls himself a "professional blogger" and an "online marketing entrepreneur". Gosh, this world is full of entrepreneurs, isn't it?

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite what Ken says about not over emphasising the money making aspect of MAPs, here are his blog posts thus far:-

Maps 676 Aug 15.jpg

Yup. All about making money online!

"Don't do as I do, do as I say"
    Last edited by Della Cate; 08-13-2015 at 07:17 AM. Reason: reload image

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    At the MMG forum, we have a new poster AshadInt123. Claims he is not in MAP, nor endorsing it, but just can't seem to grasp how it is a scam and not really revenue sharing despite having it explained to him multiple times in multiple different ways. So far the comments are polite and I'm sure they have many people thinking the questioning is sincere and just seeking answers. I just made a post with a different way of explaining MAP so we will see how AshadInt123 responds.
    Yes, Eagle, I've been reading it. He's a corker, isn't he? Just cannot get it. Never mind, he''s find out sooner or later!