LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 167 of 327 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! This has made my day! Dim Danny has really lived up to his name this time!
    HE HAS CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS FACEBOOK PAGE because we posted that we had screen shots of everything for the police!
    The guy is a looney tune!!!

Attachment 12172
    so he is anti-himself? it's blatantly obvious he 'hates' that anti-scam people are right.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More shades of Banners Broker with My Advertising Pays.

Remove your logos suckers!
    Rob Davidson for one ain't too happy about this.

This "friendly reminder" comes courtesy of Australian scammer Jets Fifita,
    who if you remember is an "ordinary affiliate"**

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253313351521445/

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 13.52.38.jpg

**Jets Fifita would appreciate it if you could Please remember the, Jets Fifita is an "ordinary affiliate" part when this scam collapses.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think I've ever seen a real business that doesn't want it's name out there. Hell, legitimate ones even hand out decals to promote them. I get legitimate business decals in legitimate products I buy.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think I've ever seen a real business that doesn't want it's name out there. Hell, legitimate ones even hand out decals to promote them. I get legitimate business decals in legitimate products I buy. So why are they bullying their affiliates if they are a legitimate business?

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When is the toothless tiger that is MAP compliance gong to strike.

Compliance Department Strikes Again.JPG

Where is that compliance department.JPG

For Pete's Sake if you are going to play Ponzi don't borrow money and withdrawal as fast as you can. A perfect example of the clueless preaching to the hopeful, this guy thinks he has $150,000 sitting in a bank somewhere...

Total withdrawal zero.jpg

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! This has made my day! Dim Danny has really lived up to his name this time!
    HE HAS CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS FACEBOOK PAGE because we posted that we had screen shots of everything for the police!
    The guy is a looney tune!!!

Attachment 12172
    I have a question, again.

How is asking questions about MAPs, or posting information about it, and about some of the people in it - information that is in the public domain after all - "cyber bullying"?

After all, it was Danny boy who only recently called "haterz" a "bunch of self centred, brainwashed pyschopaths that have no lives" ; and Richard Mead who said that people who criticised MAPS had mental health and drugs problems! What is that if not bullying, or indeed libel?

Danny is soundng more and more like a very silly person, IMHO.
    Last edited by Della Cate; 09-29-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: typos

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

How is asking questions about MAPs, or posting information about it, and about some of the people in it - information that is in the public domain after all - "cyber bullying"?

After all, it was Danny boy who only recently called "haterz" a "bunch of self centred, brainwashed pyschopaths that have no lives" ; and Richard Mead who said that people who criticised MAPS had mental health and drugs problems! What is that if not bullying, or indeed libel?

let's face it.......'bullys' are people that try to make you do something you don't want to do. only people that applies to is the map clowns.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, it's not libel or slander or defamation.

It's just plain funny.

In amongst all the huffing and puffing from Danny Turner and the like, it's easy to lose sight of the fact My Advertising Pays is first and foremost a fraud and isn't gonna last more than a few more months

All this "stuff" will mean nothing in the long run.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly is one of the more generous adjectives.

"Dear followers, after a long battle with haters and cyber bullies of My Advertising Pays we have decided MAP has proven to be a legal and legitimate business to the whole world time after time and is continuing to change lives across the globe..."

How has this been proven.JPG

I knew I had seen something like this before, Cult Characteristics.

American Family Foundation (14 Characteristics)

The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

The group is preoccupied with making money.

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

Mind-numbing techniques (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).

The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.

Members' subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group.

Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

Programming

1. Intense Study

MAP Academy.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah look...Bulls**t in Spanish!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't stop laughing that Danny is so stupid to think that by changing the name of his FB Page that it some how removes the record of the previous FB page, with or without screenshots. FB has, and always will have, a record of it and it will be turned over to the authorities when requested. Talk about 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I can't stop laughing that Danny is so stupid to think that by changing the name of his FB Page that it some how removes the record of the previous FB page, with or without screenshots. FB has, and always will have, a record of it and it will be turned over to the authorities when requested. Talk about 3 pancakes short of a short stack.
    well, even he's not 'allow to use the logo'. lmao

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seem to think this has been posted before, but not sure if its the same person. Anyway what a sorry story this is going to end!

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share this story with you.
    As you many of you know,I have been with MAP since January 2014,and I am loving the business and what it has provided for me.

If you are looking for a couple of hundred extra dollars a months to help out with general living expenses,or if you want to a earn a full time serious income,MAP can provide that.

But this is something slightly different how my family are using the MAP opportunity.

My 86 year old mother suffers from dementia,which is getting steadily worse,and is in a fantastic care home(my sister and I visited her today actually and took her for lunch) which we are very happy with.

Unfortunately these homes are extremely expensive.

My sister and I were discussing the finances about 6 months ago and I told her about MAP,she already knew a bit,as she knows I do it full time,and I suggested we join mum into MAP and set up an account her.

Obviously mum,cannot click adds herself,but as my sister is her legal guardian,we set the account up in her name and she clicks the 10 adds per day.

We started mum off with 20 packs,and since then,we have purchased more on a regular basis.

Mums account today hit 250 packs,and she will become a diamond( she has always been a diamond in my eyes) in about 7/8 months.

We will then use the income generated from this to help towards her care costs.

Its a fantastic feeling knowing we will be able to do it,and thank you MAP for providing this opportunity.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Seem to think this has been posted before, but not sure if its the same person. Anyway what a sorry story this is going to end!

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share this story with you.
    As you many of you know,I have been with MAP since January 2014,and I am loving the business and what it has provided for me.

If you are looking for a couple of hundred extra dollars a months to help out with general living expenses,or if you want to a earn a full time serious income,MAP can provide that.

But this is something slightly different how my family are using the MAP opportunity.

My 86 year old mother suffers from dementia,which is getting steadily worse,and is in a fantastic care home(my sister and I visited her today actually and took her for lunch) which we are very happy with.

Unfortunately these homes are extremely expensive.

My sister and I were discussing the finances about 6 months ago and I told her about MAP,she already knew a bit,as she knows I do it full time,and I suggested we join mum into MAP and set up an account her.

Obviously mum,cannot click adds herself,but as my sister is her legal guardian,we set the account up in her name and she clicks the 10 adds per day.

We started mum off with 20 packs,and since then,we have purchased more on a regular basis.

Mums account today hit 250 packs,and she will become a diamond( she has always been a diamond in my eyes) in about 7/8 months.

We will then use the income generated from this to help towards her care costs.

Its a fantastic feeling knowing we will be able to do it,and thank you MAP for providing this opportunity.
    Yes, I think this has been posted before, but it deserves another reading.

Isn't it a character called Peter Lea who posted this? I seem to think he was also in Banners Broker (sigh),

I find his post pretty disgusting to be honest.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    In lieu of back office screenshots and pictures of M*** D***** it is requested that this symbol from one of history's other WTF moments be substituted.

Is this symbol taken.JPG

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just so we have this straight, 5 people that think they are earning pro athlete cash clicking 10 ads per day have an average stay on the MAP site longer than the 1.44 BILLION FB users?

OMG WOW.JPG

How about those 40,000,000 small business owners with Facebook Pages or 200 times more than MAP can even with a smile claim as total membership. OMG WOW

90 Amazing Facebook Page Statistics (July 2015)

How Many People are on Facebook and 200 Other Facebook Statistics (August 2015)

OMG.JPG

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It gets long views due to taking most of day to click 10 ads on that shabby, mess of a site.

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    In lieu of back office screenshots and pictures of M*** D***** it is requested that this symbol from one of history's other WTF moments be substituted.

Is this symbol taken.JPG
    dat be teh funnyz

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    mike.jpg

Aren't I the naughty one ????

Does this ruin my chances of ever becoming a being a double dip diamond ???

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    mike.jpg

Aren't I the naughty one ????

Does this ruin my chances of ever becoming a being a double dip diamond ???
    You're only making it worse for yourself LRM.

Imagine how upset you will be when me and the rest of the world are driving around in our Bentleys, living in our mansions, drinking fine wine, swimming in out pools etc etc etc.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually,

I think I'm pretty safe

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's Richard Mead trying to drum up some business.....doesn't look as if many Brits are going over the Germany for the 2 year party....

Maps 815 Sept 15.jpg Maps 816 Sept 15.jpg

What Dickie tends to forget is that not every Mapper can take time off work to go running all round Europe promoting MAPs. Some - I would guess the majority - will have day jobs of one sort or another , and hence probably have limited holidays that they can take. Some will have families or friends or just other commitments and won't want to go running off to Germany to hear certain people boasting about how fabulously wealthy MAPs has made them.

And I also suspect that a proportion of Mappers will be saving up their "earnings" with MAPs for Christmas, and will be planning to withdraw and go out shopping in December. Blow the 2 year anniversary celebrations; they want a celebration of their own, funded (they hope) by MAPs.

I just hope Father Christmas does not let them down this year......

(PS: I find his declaration of "It's Game Over" rather ironic.)
    Last edited by Della Cate; 09-30-2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Adding a bit more

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

um.......what did anyone win? except less money in their pockets

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's Richard Mead trying to drum up some business.....doesn't look as if many Brits are going over the Germany for the 2 year party....

Maps 815 Sept 15.jpg Maps 816 Sept 15.jpg

What Dickie tends to forget is that not every Mapper can take time off work to go running all round Europe promoting MAPs. Some - I would guess the majority - will have day jobs of one sort or another , and hence probably have limited holidays that they can take. Some will have families or friends or just other commitments and won't want to go running off to Germany to hear certain people boasting about how fabulously wealthy MAPs has made them.

And I also suspect that a proportion of Mappers will be saving up their "earnings" with MAPs for Christmas, and will be planning to withdraw and go out shopping in December. Blow the 2 year anniversary celebrations; they want a celebration of their own, funded (they hope) by MAPs.

I just hope Father Christmas does not let them down this year......

(PS: I find his declaration of "It's Game Over" rather ironic.)
    that can't be true. as you know, jobs are toxic and frowned upon the the mapsphere. everyone is 'making money every 2 minutes' so they surely have time to go. what else would they be doing other than clicking 10 scam ads?

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! more My Advertising Pays downtime tomorrow.
    I wonder if the supposed new hardware will be the biggest information hardware in the world?
    Will My Advertising Pays come back up? (who knows?)

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 23.44.18.jpg

Lynne Booth posted the same info 2 hrs ago, in the Map Official Facebook Group.

Oh and Abdul ain't too happy for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275653409292824/

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 23.55.10.jpg

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post