LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 169 of 327 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Yeah, about as impressive as the MAPs site, I know......but can you see what is in the top lefthand corner? Yup, a little advert for My Advertising Pays. I wonder if MPA will claim that they have "real advertisers" on board because they have an advert from MAPs?
    The thing I would hope most Mappers realize is this cross advertising further confirms there is little if any external revenue. If MAP pays to advertise on MPA and MPA pays to advertise on MAP it's a wash. Worse if those are referral links since each participant's ad packs put the company $12 further in the hole.

A dwindling pool of money being passed around silly town.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by floxles View Post
    So is the Flat Earth Society:

tfes.org

TheFlatEarthSociety.org

Which doesn't mean the earth is flat OR My Advertising Pays is a real business and not a fraud
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOOOOO - ERRRRRRR,

Wichard's in twubble, Wichard's in twubble

Better watch out, Wichard, or the Booth Gang will be right around to compliance your ass

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at this. Anyone else kinda get the sense that interest is dropping off......??

Maps 819 Oct 15.jpg Maps 820 Oct 15.jpg

But.....

Why should events be linked to income?
    Why is the autumn the best time to recruit?

Why should anyone need to obtain 2 referrals daily to take their "business to the next level"?

This is an advertising business, right? Not reliant on referrals. Not reliant on recruitment events. Not reliant on attendance at events.

An advertising business. Without ANY mention of adverts or advertisers.

Yeah, right.

Oh look, there's a flying pig!

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Support and attend events, without your support we don't have anything
    That's exactly right, Simon. Without other people's hard earned money, you have nothing. No real profession, no real life.

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

mario_and_luigi_plumbing_by_zacly-d5wxym2.jpg

The Maphole jokes are everywhere now. These clowns have just embarassed themselves/ gotten caught in lie after lie...

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simon........baby...........

The math, Simon, the math

200,000 claimed members X 2 new sponsored members a day per member X 365 days in a year.

That's idiotic, even for you

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by floxles View Post
    To anyone paying attention this is further proof that the "jealous hating naysayers driving traffic their own products" are actually people that know what they are talking about.

Here are some signs that the company is operating a pyramid scheme:

Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit, and the money those new recruits pay to join the company — not on the sales of products to consumers
    https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/te...pyramid-scheme

6 Ways To Tell If The Company Interviewing You Is A Pyramid Scheme - RYOT News

SEC.gov | Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs

Makes no sense.JPG

Is this investment product registered with the SEC and my state securities agency?
    Are you registered with our state securities regulator?
    https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/askquestions.htm

Investing.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    As this little discrepancy keeps coming back like a bad rash year after year in the Ponzi scheme business, I thought it was time we provide yet another refresher course.

Dear MyAdvertisingPays crooks, the scammers they pay to promote this scam, the addicts who just can't stop playing these games and the gullible people who just don't know any better:

In the Anti-Ponzi/pyramid scheme world, most "haters" use screen names because they have no interest in receiving calls or visits from irate criminals. They also have lives that may include children that they wish to insulate from the sociopaths who form the nucleus of this online crime.

But listen ... if any one of you deluded talking heads ever get the urge to really sue one of the haters, it's really simple.

1. File a lawsuit with your friendly local clerk of court. Usually about $50.

2. Have a subpoena served to the ISP of the hater you are suing demanding the name and address of the hater. Usually about $35.

3. Once you get the name and address you seek, quickly withdraw your lawsuit so that you don't have to actually defend the fact that you are profiting from an illegal Ponzi or pyramid scheme (either through the pre-trial discovery phase or in a worst-case scenario, in front of a judge and attorneys who have enough (((common sense))) to make it through law school and pass a bar exam).

Maps is a SCAM.
    The people joining now are enriching the lives of crooks like Simon Stepsys and Claire Hartman-James. They will never get back the money they have put in.

Eighty-five dollars, guys. We're all available. Go for it.
    With 200,000 happy members ... there's gotta be somebody around who is pissed off at the haters and who has $85 in real money ... right?

SD

And I'd also like to add my own 2 cents worth of home spun armchair philosophising if I may, Mizz Gail Anne Annoymous "20 year old solitary profile pic" Walsh who also was in and a part of another former ad sharing con job (Rev Ads Network) - Think of you guys like limpets; fetid little bottom-feeders of the biz op world who cling and scrape like their very lives depend on it to whatever rotten, stinking scam that happens to float their way down the virtual sewer before scurrying off to feed on the next one as soon as that one is as good as dead
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 10-02-2015 at 10:46 AM.

20. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Advertising Pays fully compliant new logo:

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So is the Flat Earth Society:

tfes.org

TheFlatEarthSociety.org

Which doesn't mean the earth is flat OR My Advertising Pays is a real business and not a fraud
    Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    To anyone paying attention this is further proof that the "jealous hating naysayers driving traffic their own products" are actually people that know what they are talking about.

Here are some signs that the company is operating a pyramid scheme:

Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit, and the money those new recruits pay to join the company — not on the sales of products to consumers
    https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/te...pyramid-scheme

6 Ways To Tell If The Company Interviewing You Is A Pyramid Scheme - RYOT News

SEC.gov | Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs

Makes no sense.JPG

Is this investment product registered with the SEC and my state securities agency?
    Are you registered with our state securities regulator?
    https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/askquestions.htm

Investing.JPG
    And here we have it from the head honcho himself that MAP needs members to join the MAP Academy so they can select the people to teach MAP "stuff" in the world. MAP stuff Mike? I thought you were selling advertising, not "stuff!" But the good news is those selected as trainer and coach will be permanently appointed. They need this all over the place. Mike Deese said so, and we all know how honest, loving, caring, trustworthy, and recluse Mike Deese is because Tony and Lynne Booth told us.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And you thought it was only Danny Turdburglar who listed MAPS under 'religious beliefs'...

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 00.11.41.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/gojiking/videos/10153337399548533/

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOPS,

looks like you inadvertently posted your attempt at making inflammatory comments in the wrong thread, Eddie,

Let me help you out, this is your thread: Uncle Festa thread

If you want to stir up controversy by attacking God or religion, let's keep it in the one place, shall we ???
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-02-2015 at 10:55 PM.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am also new here, also from Germany. I have a friend too who seems to be kneedeep into this MAP thing recently and seems to be immune to any advice of caution, knowing it all better... I hate to see where this is going because basically I have to tell him he is an Idiot which he will one day realize the hard way. He seems to have aquired 1200 cp in relatively short time. Do I assume correct that this must have set him back 60.000.- Dollars ??? Also, because he is a talented speaker, he seems to have already made 25 referrals. Does this mean he is already one of the few "winners" of the scheme before it collapses in the near future ?

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster View Post
    I am also new here, also from Germany. I have a friend too who seems to be kneedeep into this MAP thing recently and seems to be immune to any advice of caution, knowing it all better... I hate to see where this is going because basically I have to tell him he is an Idiot which he will one day realize the hard way. He seems to have aquired 1200 cp in relatively short time. Do I assume correct that this must have set him back 60.000.- Dollars ??? Also, because he is a talented speaker, he seems to have already made 25 referrals. Does this mean he is already one of the few "winners" of the scheme before it collapses in the near future ?
    Welcome to RS. In regard to your question if he bought 1200 cp does it mean he has put in $60K? Yes it does mean exactly that. Of course the promise is that in 55 days he will get $72K. Definitely puts him in the upper echelon of MAP, and with only 25 referrals he is low on the referral totem pole. If he does receive his $72K, yes it makes him one of the winners in MAP. Anytime you get more out of a program than you put in you are a winner. The reason being only about 15-20% actually are winners and all the rest will lose all their money (the ones who get in late) or the majority of it. It just depends on how long the program can run before it collapses or the authorities raid and shut it down.

But I have another question for you. What kind of business does this person have that he is advertising in MAP? If he has a real business, meaning not promoting other get-rich-quick schemes as 99% of all the people in MAP do, ask him how much his sales have increased since advertising with MAP. If MAP is such a great advertising program, then his sales would have to be exploding with 1200 cp bought. If not, why not? It might get him to stop and think and see the light. Just food for thought.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. He never claimed to be in it to advertise for his business. He is in purely for the money.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha, here's something the haterz have never thought about!

MAPs isn't just fantastic......it's also MEGA COOL.....or would Danny spell it "kewl"??

Maps 821 Oct 15.jpg Maps 822 Oct 15.jpg

Personally, I like Google because it is effective and I can find things I want with it. It never crossed my mind that it was "cool", (but then what would I know as a loser who can't stand to see people making loadsa money?) I just think of it as an efficient tool.

Which is more than you can say for MAPs.

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster View Post
    Thank you. He never claimed to be in it to advertise for his business. He is in purely for the money.

Sadly that is what 99% of the people in MAP are about. So much for great advertising MAP provides. He had better hope that this runs for his needed 55 days to get his money out, but knowing him he will just dump it all back in thinking he can make double what he got out the first time. This is the worst time of the year to be compounding/rolling over money into a Ponzi. He is literally 3-6 weeks away from MAP possibly imploding on itself from all the people withdrawing money for buying Christmas presents.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The sooner the better. I cant hide that I will take great pleasure from it happening for being laughed at when I tried to warn of the inevitable consequences and having been practically called a fool for not participating.

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Danny turner is one bloke i think we all should laugh at when maps goes, he talks utter ***** and hopefully that bloke looses a lot of money the tool lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Aha, here's something the haterz have never thought about!

MAPs isn't just fantastic......it's also MEGA COOL.....or would Danny spell it "kewl"??

Maps 821 Oct 15.jpg Maps 822 Oct 15.jpg

Personally, I like Google because it is effective and I can find things I want with it. It never crossed my mind that it was "cool", (but then what would I know as a loser who can't stand to see people making loadsa money?) I just think of it as an efficient tool.

Which is more than you can say for MAPs.

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Sadly that is what 99% of the people in MAP are about. So much for great advertising MAP provides. He had better hope that this runs for his needed 55 days to get his money out, but knowing him he will just dump it all back in thinking he can make double what he got out the first time. This is the worst time of the year to be compounding/rolling over money into a Ponzi. He is literally 3-6 weeks away from MAP possibly imploding on itself from all the people withdrawing money for buying Christmas presents.
    It takes roughly 90 - 120 days for the credit packs to expire, so this idiot is looking at about 3 months before he can completely cash out, and thats IF he doesnt use the money to buy more credit packs, so I think its most likely he just gave $60000 away to scammers.

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over on Simon Stepsys's "Success" Fb page, there are several posting like this, urging the Mappers to get MAPs to the number one spot:-

Maps 823 Oct 15.jpg

Meanwhile, our old chum Richard Mead is having a bit of a sale.....wonder if he is trying to get rid of old stock before the whole thing collapses?

Maps 824 Oct 15.jpg

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post