LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 27 of 327 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by stealing Della's screenshot
    so when exactly will you be doing the same mr. septic?

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post
    (screen cap that has now been enlarged, re-posted and made more easy to read)
    The screen capture posted by jennyp123 above presented such a stark, complete picture of the epitome of what kind of (( TOTALLY FUCKED-UP PERSON)) gets sucked in to these ridiculous frauds that I feel obliged to transcribe it in the hopes that more of the victims of MAPS and other FRAUDULENT SCHEMES may see what is so obvious and learn from it.

This worthless, self absorbed, deluded bitch denigrates a man who has worked 22 years at the same job to provide for his children and his wife (now his ex-wife).

This man makes $89,990 a year (enough to be proud of and enough to where where he squarely lands in the 51% of the American population who DO pay income taxes.

My best wild guess would be that Marianne Perrelli Houck enjoys sitting on her ass titillating herself with idle fantasies of easy wealth while bleeding this poor man dry with all of the economic advantages extended to "stay-at-home moms" who are fortunate enough to have married, then divorced a decent man with an honest work ethic. I'm sure never she nor her children have gone to bed hungry thanks to the efforts of her ex-husband.

Marianne Perrelli Houck :) feeling determined

Just thought I would share my motivation for doing what I do...this is a direct quote from my ex-husband that I received in an email today:

"Please do not call your online pyramid schemes work. It makes you sound even more stupid. It's bad enough that you pour every dollar you have into these schemes and pretend like you make money from them, but it's eben worse that you are brainwashing the kids into thinking that this is how real people live.

I used to laugh at your videos, talking about how you were off on another vacation to Disneyland and how great your business was. It was my hard work that was paying for those trips and hotels. You lie to people and try to con them into your pyramid scheme.

I guess that is what you learn from your pyramid scheme friends. And you teach my children that this is acceptable and it is not. You want respect? Respect is earned and not given. Dop something with your life worth respecting and maybe, just maybe someone will respect you."

And this is coming from a guy who has been at the same job for 22 years, is broke, miserable, and is still making $43/hr. haha

Talk about major motivation for getting to 1200 ASAP!! :) #addicted

I pity your children for their sentence of having you for a mother, Marianne. I apologize to your husband for the misery that your narcissistic personality has brought to his life. May your utter folly and delusion serve to awaken some common sense in people stupid enough to be tempted to follow you off the cliff of stupidity.

SD

I was offended enough to take the time to transcribe the original screen-cap (I'm a notoriously slow typist) because I desperately wanted as many people as possible to have access to this exercise in insanity. I am proud and affirmed (now that I went back to check the thread before posting this) that the people who dedicate themselves to this forum had the same outraged response that struck me like a ton of bricks.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Andrew says...

"Can everyone please welcome Akata to the group; who I've just managed to convince to spunk all her DLA on credit packs!"

Screen Shot 2015-02-07 at 13.57.54.jpg

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

is 'DLA' something to do with disability payments given she's in a wheelchair and all?

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, yes, good old caring and sharing Andrew Stanley, from beautiful downtown East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, Eh ???

A fine example of HYIP ponzi fraud pimp if I ever saw one.

Andrew Stanleys' andrew.stanley.965 page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

or would that be the 'Isle or Wrong'? lollmaoomgkgbirsciafbizjighapeius;vbasdkjgba;kBNVO gvnk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    is 'DLA' something to do with disability payments given she's in a wheelchair and all?
    Disability Living Allowance

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Disability Living Allowance
    that's pretty sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Then there is this....

Attachment 9199

Yes, get out your credit cards and PAY, PAY, PAY....so that Slimy Simon can boast about things like this (no giggling at the back please, this is SERIOUS BLING):-

Attachment 9200
    *sung to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZio278IKGI

c**t c**t c**t c**t c**t c**t c**t c**t
    C*N-TITTY C**TTTTTTTTT C*N-TITTY C*NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*
    C*N-TITTY C**TTTTTTTTT C*N-TITTY C*NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to any sensitive eyes/ears out there. He just brings out the profane demon in me like no other.

But he is one. Let's not dress it down any.

Last edited by JackTolerance; 02-07-2015 at 01:28 PM.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    The screen capture posted by jennyp123 above presented such a stark, complete picture of the epitome of what kind of (( TOTALLY FUCKED-UP PERSON)) gets sucked in to these ridiculous frauds that I feel obliged to transcribe it in the hopes that more of the victims of MAPS and other FRAUDULENT SCHEMES may see what is so obvious and learn from it.

This worthless, self absorbed, deluded bitch denigrates a man who has worked 22 years at the same job to provide for his children and his wife (now his ex-wife).

This man makes $89,990 a year (enough to be proud of and enough to where where he squarely lands in the 51% of the American population who DO pay income taxes.

My best wild guess would be that Marianne Perrelli Houck enjoys sitting on her ass titillating herself with idle fantasies of easy wealth while bleeding this poor man dry with all of the economic advantages extended to "stay-at-home moms" who are fortunate enough to have married, then divorced a decent man with an honest work ethic. I'm sure never she nor her children have gone to bed hungry thanks to the efforts of her ex-husband.

Marianne Perrelli Houck :) feeling determined

Just thought I would share my motivation for doing what I do...this is a direct quote from my ex-husband that I received in an email today:

"Please do not call your online pyramid schemes work. It makes you sound even more stupid. It's bad enough that you pour every dollar you have into these schemes and pretend like you make money from them, but it's eben worse that you are brainwashing the kids into thinking that this is how real people live.

I used to laugh at your videos, talking about how you were off on another vacation to Disneyland and how great your business was. It was my hard work that was paying for those trips and hotels. You lie to people and try to con them into your pyramid scheme.

I guess that is what you learn from your pyramid scheme friends. And you teach my children that this is acceptable and it is not. You want respect? Respect is earned and not given. Dop something with your life worth respecting and maybe, just maybe someone will respect you."

And this is coming from a guy who has been at the same job for 22 years, is broke, miserable, and is still making $43/hr. haha

Talk about major motivation for getting to 1200 ASAP!! :) #addicted

I pity your children for their sentence of having you for a mother, Marianne. I apologize to your husband for the misery that your narcissistic personality has brought to his life. May your utter folly and delusion serve to awaken some common sense in people stupid enough to be tempted to follow you off the cliff of stupidity.

SD

I was offended enough to take the time to transcribe the original screen-cap (I'm a notoriously slow typist) because I desperately wanted as many people as possible to have access to this exercise in insanity. I am proud and affirmed (now that I went back to check the thread before posting this) that the people who dedicate themselves to this forum had the same outraged response that struck me like a ton of bricks.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

And you're right@outraged response - usually, just about any post with a screen cap of that predatory slug Stepsys is enough to hammer all my buttons home at once and make me spew virtual vitriol.

But that post above arguably wound me up more than anything I've seen on here so far.

It's good/healthy to vent in a humorous, even just slightly humourous fashion I find. If I didn't, I would have head-butted through my desk several times already.

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    that's pretty sad.
    It is, Whippy. It's also grossly abhorrent too.

But what do you expect from a group of people that has the likes of Richard Mead telling desperate and guileless also rans to go drum up business for recruits at the local C.A.B. (Citizens Advice Bureau, remember that post?) as those people who are already up **** creek for the most part financially, are just going to want to be all over something like MAPS like white on rice (their logic, not mine).

I hope that lady doesn't get TOO screwed over. Hopefully, this rotten scam will be taken down or up and vanish before it can do anymore real damage to these people

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a new face (I think - unless she has been involved in other ventures) with links in Bristol and Avon.

Maps 151 Feb 15.jpg

C'mon Caroline, do tell us.....who are the "outside advertisers" then? Anyone we know, or should know, or is it more MLM stuff??

Maps 152 Feb 15.jpg

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas View Post
    Couldn't have said that better myself.

And you're right@outraged response - usually, just about any post with a screen cap of that predatory slug Stepsys is enough to hammer all my buttons home at once and make me spew virtual vitriol.

But that post above arguably wound me up more than anything I've seen on here so far.

It's good/healthy to vent in a humorous, even just slightly humourous fashion I find. If I didn't, I would have head-butted through my desk several times already.

Stevethomas and Shipdit - I agree with you both. That posting from Ms Perrell Houck was absolutley repulsive. Even more repulisve is the fact that people are now posting sympathetic replies to her; telling her to "stay strong!" and that she will have the last laugh. I've said it before and I will say it again, these people have NO SHAME.

I think she sounds deeply unpleasant, and my sympathy is with her ex husband (still, he should comfort himself with the knowledge that he has escaped her). He sounds as if he has some common sense, let us hope it rubs off on the children.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't say?, you complete f**kmunch...

Screenshot at Feb 07 20-18-45.jpg

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Screenshot at Feb 07 20-25-08.jpg

Your 'pin'? Like this one, you mean?

Screenshot at Feb 07 20-25-55.jpg

Get with the program Nige - he bought the f**ker himself!

LOL!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Screenshot at Feb 07 20-25-08.jpg

Your 'pin'? Like this one, you mean?

Screenshot at Feb 07 20-25-55.jpg

Get with the program Nige - he bought the f**ker himself!

LOL!

Darn it Jenny, now you have let the cat out of the bag. He had everyone believing he had "EARNED" it. Dream stealer!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Here's a new face (I think - unless she has been involved in other ventures) with links in Bristol and Avon.

Maps 151 Feb 15.jpg

C'mon Caroline, do tell us.....who are the "outside advertisers" then? Anyone we know, or should know, or is it more MLM stuff??

Maps 152 Feb 15.jpg
    I believe she's actually screenshot earlier in this thread crying because the scam is being exposed.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

wow. this dude's been throwing money away for 8 years.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's meet Kevin, who states that he's only involved in legitimate business opportunities, and gets frustrated about people who don't know what they're talking about 'bandying' on about Pyramids & Ponzis...

KL1.jpg

Now, as side note, it's worth pointing out that Good Ol' Kev looks a little like 'Blakey' from 'On The Buses'; a Brit sitcom that ran from 1969-1973. But don't just take my word for it...

7643-l.jpg

So anyway, Let's check out Kev's Legit Opps, shall we?

Well first off, there's the obvious one...

KL3.jpg

But he's also got another little side line.

Looks pretty good, and not at all 'dodgy' in the least.

In fact, I think we're all missing a trick by my not signing up immediately...

KL5.jpg

Get this...

"Automatic Moble Cash is the only way to make money on the internet totally hand's free and automatic.....you only need to take advantage of our incredibly expansive app distribution market to receive cash payments daily!"

Apparently, all you have to do is buy 'Network Packages' and you qualify to get a cut of the profits these guys make from developing mobile apps!

AWESOME, EH?

The FAQ section - or maybe that should read 'The FAQ ALL Section' goes into depth about this incredible opportunity...

KL4.jpg

The only concerning point I note is point number 10, which is probably nothing to worry about and I'm probably just being paranoid, and should really be siging up now, rather that typing this drivel...

"10. Where can I find more information about the app's that you develop and sell for us?
    Due to the competitive nature of App Development, we cannot disclose this information. Not only this, whenever we develop a new mobile application or other Software Application, we sign a Non Disclosure Agreement as well as a Confidentiality agreement to prevent any further competition and to satisfy our many clients needs for privacy."

Aside from the above, I truly believe Kev's on a winner here peeps, and I'd suggest all of you all getting on board, before you miss out in a big way...

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what a shitbag.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm...

Pretty catchy!

Claire Hartman-James on Facebook

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't beat a presenter who speaks in tongues!

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't beat a presenter who speaks in tongues!
    This is one of them isn't it:

45. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post