LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 67 of 327 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Attachment 9909

You don't have to understand it, but just do what your sponsor says?

Doesn't that sound a bit cult-like? It certainly does to me. I'd NEVER be willing to surrender my will and my common sense to someone else.

Especially if that someone else was Top Tip Man
    exact same thing was said in banners broker scam.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    I fully agree that recruiting is heavily encouraged and that if you want to make any decent money without putting your own money at risk you need to recruit. I know I am nitpicking, but when i first looked at all the scam blogs months ago before deciding to get involved, I discounted everything because a lot of the technical aspects of MAPS that people were describing werent accurate, so im my mind I thought: "These people dont even understand how MAPs works so everything else they are saying is probably wrong too", and then out came my credit card.

If this was what happened to me Im sure that the same thing has happened to others as well. Right up until the last discussion I had with my sponsor regarding MAPs he was still using this as a reason for why I shouldnt be listening to the "haters". I just think we have a much better chance of warning people away from MAPs if our facts are spot on.
    they are encouraged to recruit because they absolutely have to recruit or as ribs says, it's over. There is no 'advertiser' money. That's how ponzis work. If this were legit, everyone could pull all their money out tomorrow and it would keep ticking. If that happened for real, game over. Otherwise, everyone should be joining for free and reaping the same benefits as they do now. I mean, it's not based on recruiting right? But they can't because there is only one source of funds.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When someone in your downline buys an advertising product you recieve a 10% commission. So what he is saying is that combined all the people he has sponsored have bought over $10 million in credit packs and other nonsense, so he has received over $1 million in commissions
    Ah see then it makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up

But I'm still pretty skeptic about this amount nonetheless.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    Ah see then it makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up

But I'm still pretty skeptic about this amount nonetheless.

He has over 4000 referals, so even if only 10% of them were buying one credit pack per day that would be $2000 a day in referral commissions. So I think the numbers are accurate

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He has over 4000 referals, so even if only 10% of them were buying one credit pack per day that would be $2000 a day in referral commissions. So I think the numbers are accurate
    My turn to nitpick a smidge. Simon claims to have over 4000 referrals and has claimed to have brought in $10,000,000. Without independent confirmation we have no way of knowing and could just as easily assume Simon concocted one more lie designed to rope in suckers.

Shaun Smith also of MAPS, claims to have earned over $1,000,000 in ZEEK (See Below) but the receiver is going after him for $262,900.31. One could envision several scenarios causing the HUGE discrepancy, but without the financials my assumption is he was lying.

Simon makes money promoting scams, I would even put it in six figures. Whether he is a millionaire from his thievery is open to some debate, as this industry is filled with liars.

When Facts Arent Facts.jpg
    Sounds Just Like MAPS.JPG

Zeek Rewards SCAM

BULLETIN: Zeek Receiver Sues Alleged ‘Winners’ In United Kingdom
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I fully agree that recruiting is heavily encouraged and that if you want to make any decent money without putting your own money at risk you need to recruit. I know I am nitpicking, but when i first looked at all the scam blogs months ago before deciding to get involved, I discounted everything because a lot of the technical aspects of MAPS that people were describing werent accurate, so im my mind I thought: "These people dont even understand how MAPs works so everything else they are saying is probably wrong too", and then out came my credit card.

If this was what happened to me Im sure that the same thing has happened to others as well. Right up until the last discussion I had with my sponsor regarding MAPs he was still using this as a reason for why I shouldnt be listening to the "haters". I just think we have a much better chance of warning people away from MAPs if our facts are spot on.
    It's always nice to have someone see the light and provide info on one's thought process regarding these scams. I know that finding a glitch helped you, just be careful about the next one (not that you are planning on it). What if you missed the glitch? Would you still be in the scam of MAPS? Watch out to not get caught up in the details with these opportunities - silly as that sounds.

After 15 years of this, I have yet to see ANY recruitment based opportunity that works as they say. The only people that make money are the promoters, but these promoters don't tell you the real way they make their money. This is not just for the obvious scams like MAPS, but also ones like Herbalife , Mary Kay - basically anything that involves recruiting for profit.

I'm an across the board "NO" now if it has an option to recruit. It works like a charm, has had a 100% success rate for me after I learned my one lesson with Amway. And, I haven't alienated my "real" friends and family since. I don't even listen to what they are selling if I'm approached - you don't need to as it doesn't matter in the end.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    It's always nice to have someone see the light and provide info on one's thought process regarding these scams. I know that finding a glitch helped you, just be careful about the next one (not that you are planning on it). What if you missed the glitch? Would you still be in the scam of MAPS? Watch out to not get caught up in the details with these opportunities - silly as that sounds.

After 15 years of this, I have yet to see ANY recruitment based opportunity that works as they say. The only people that make money are the promoters, but these promoters don't tell you the real way they make their money. This is not just for the obvious scams like MAPS, but also ones like Herbalife , Mary Kay - basically anything that involves recruiting for profit.

I'm an across the board "NO" now if it has an option to recruit. It works like a charm, has had a 100% success rate for me after I learned my one lesson with Amway. And, I haven't alienated my "real" friends and family since. I don't even listen to what they are selling if I'm approached - you don't need to as it doesn't matter in the end.
    I completely agree Char! The product based mlm's are just as much pyramid schemes as MAPS-just that they have an over priced crappy product slapped on top to give a thin veneer of legitimacy.
    particularly odious are the 'financial' mlm's!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Hello ribshaw,

That post is dated April 11, 2012, and is interesting in a couple of ways. For starters, Shaun says, "4 years ago a fantastic opportunity was launched, it met, must be a 'SCAM', why?"

If he's talking about Zeek, well, Zeek wasn't around in 2008. Nor was it around in 2009. Zeek started in 2010, about midway through the year. There might have been a fold-in predecessor known as MyBidShack doing business through Paul Burks' Free Store Club. It made its debut on the MoneyMakerGroup Ponzi forum in March 2010.

Shaun could not have been in Zeek in either 2008 or 2009. AdSurfDaily was around in 2008, though.

In any event, the April 11, 2012, date of Shaun's post is interesting in another way. Court records suggest the SEC's Zeek probe began on or around April 17, 2012, just six days after Shaun's post. Zeek's first "Red Carpet" event was held on April 18, 2012, a week after Shaun's post. Zeek was a goner about four months later.

PPBlog

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post

Thanks Char. The glitch I found in the traffic exchange was just one thing in a long list of suspicious elements that finally built up to overpower the prospect of making easy money. I would never consider getting involved in anything like this ever again

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Char. The glitch I found in the traffic exchange was just one thing in a long list of suspicious elements that finally built up to overpower the prospect of making easy money. I would never consider getting involved in anything like this ever again
    Thanks for the reply and I hope you don't mind me picking your brain. Could you do me a favor and define "anything like this" in your statement above?

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any of the rev-share advertising ponzi scam nonsense. Anything that appears on the MAP traffic exchange for example

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post
    Hello ribshaw,

That post is dated April 11, 2012, and is interesting in a couple of ways. For starters, Shaun says, "4 years ago a fantastic opportunity was launched, it met, must be a 'SCAM', why?"

If he's talking about Zeek, well, Zeek wasn't around in 2008. Nor was it around in 2009. Zeek started in 2010, about midway through the year. There might have been a fold-in predecessor known as MyBidShack doing business through Paul Burks' Free Store Club. It made its debut on the MoneyMakerGroup Ponzi forum in March 2010.

Shaun could not have been in Zeek in either 2008 or 2009. AdSurfDaily was around in 2008, though.

In any event, the April 11, 2012, date of Shaun's post is interesting in another way. Court records suggest the SEC's Zeek probe began on or around April 17, 2012, just six days after Shaun's post. Zeek's first "Red Carpet" event was held on April 18, 2012, a week after Shaun's post. Zeek was a goner about four months later.

PPBlog
    Hey Patrick as always your encyclopedia like mind makes me envious, I am hard pressed to remember the names of the scams that imploded last month. I may have wrongly attributed Smith's quote to Zeek.

Two quick takeaways as my suspicion of his claims is still in tact.

The language he was using to promote Zeek is identical to what we are hearing in MAPS.

As I reread Shaun Smith's post he says he has been a full time "online marketer" for over 8 years. Before that he was taking some taxpayer dimes to find himself...

Shaun Bernard Smith
    Previous Convictions
    1999, 5 years in prison for running fraudulent business opportunity company ‘SBS Designs’

All he really says in the post is a "fantastic" opportunity was launched four years ago and claims to have made a million and it's still going. I jumped to the conclusion he was referring to Zeek, now I am not sure what he is referencing, or if such an opportunity even existed. As you point out there were any number of like minded scams that came and went during those years.

If people want to invest money on the word of a man who was convicted for running the same type of scam as Zeek, and they somehow think MAPS will end any differently, then ignore the low reading comprehension troll.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Subscriber, I am making so much money that I will be at yet one more hotel asking for yours. That's right all this comes from clicking 10 ads per day, it has nothing to do with your fresh cash. This is not a Pyramid Scheme, pffff who told you that? We only need your cash, oh look a puppy. That is totally not how a Ponzi even works dude.

This is CRAZY Money Coming in NON stop!

Distracted Suckers Lose money in Simon Stepsys Scams.JPG

Over 42K came in the last week clicking just 10 ads a day.

Now averaging $6K/$7K DAILY, thats over 180K a MONTH.

On track to hit 500K+ per MONTH by September 30th 2015.

6 SIGNS.JPG

NO Selling

NO Recruiting

NO sponsoring

NO Hype

NO BS

Just Facts and Proof...

Sounds Just Like MAPS.JPG

SCAMMER Simon Stepsys <simonstepsys@btinternet.com>

TODAY THURSDAY 26th March 2015 at

Holiday Inn Walsall M6 Jct. 10
    20 Wolverhampton Road West,
    Bentley, Walsall.
    WS2 0BS
    Tel: 01922 618800.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    This is not a Pyramid Scheme, pffff who told you that? We only need your cash, oh look a brand new Lamborghini!
    Fixed it for you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Thanks Mate. That made me think of an interview that took place with one of the new Super Rich in 2008 on CNBC. He had nicer bling than Simon.

Tim Durham is a 45 year old financier from Indiana and heads up Obsidian Enterprises. Durham made his millions from leveraged buyouts and turn-arounds.

Inside the Life of Millionaire Tim Durham

People were collecting payments, until the day they weren't.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, well done for getting this on SS's Maps success Fb page.....

Maps 330 Mar 15.jpg

Presumably the Mappers don't realise that a "schneeball" scheme is a German phrase for a ponzi or pyramid scheme.

Post Thanks / Like

Fairly good proof of what people have already said - that the MAPs adverts are in a closed loop and members are simply clicking on each other's ads with no outside viewers.

But I do wonder what the other 7 adverts were for?
    Maps 331 Mar 15.jpg

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like they are increasing the action in Ireland. Here is Ray Smith from "Team Mapeeters", pushing a meeting.

Ireland has, of course, already had Banners Broker, so I hope people will have learned from that and that MAPs WON'T get much response to their meetings.

Maps 332 Mar 15.jpg

The middle picture, which I haven't bothered to reproduce, is simply a typical conference room with tables and chairs. Nothing wildly exciting!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it is time to alert the Irish media that the same shills that brought Ireland Banners Broker are now bringing their next Ponzi MAPS to Ireland. A little advance newspaper exposure would definitely put a chill on their recruiting and number of people attending. Wouldn't hurt to get on a radio show or two to warn the public.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Capture.JPG

Like Banners Brokers Mark? These people are just unbelievable...

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like Banners Brokers Mark? These people are just unbelievable...
    It can take several months and multiple program collapses before "normal" people wake up to the fact that a great many of the names they see are paid pimps and shills.

Most people just can't or won't believe that paid pimps / shills are simply doing their job, lying, deceiving, faking and forging, or that HYIP ponzi frauds such as Banners Broker and MAP couldn't survive and prosper the way they do without hundreds or even thousands of pimps and shills like Mark Ghobril, Jamie Waters, Ian Driscoll, Septic Simon Stepsys lying and cheating 24/7

The "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums and Facebook pages are full of them, most hiding behind an "innocent" or newbie persona.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

can't believe the gerbil is being so 'negative' about someone else's program. lol

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairly good proof of what people have already said - that the MAPs adverts are in a closed loop and members are simply clicking on each other's ads with no outside viewers.

But I do wonder what the other 7 adverts were for
    ?
    Maps 331 Mar 15.jpg
    the usual cycler/matrix garbage you can find out about on this site. there was a screen shot earlier in this thread that showed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

But I do wonder what the other 7 adverts were for?
    Maps 331 Mar 15.jpg
    But yet again, it's the old "this is not legit, come join that instead".

If I had spare money I'd be interested in buying an ad package from MAPS to see what the traffic looks like. But 35$ is wayyyy too much for me to spare right now. Maybe later!