LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 327 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

While nothing new to those here, when you look at U-Tube comments almost everyone is gushing, that is because naysayers like ole Joe have their comments deleted. There were actually a few more dandies, but I got distracted and they were gone gone gone.

When people like malgorzata kruczek start crying that they had noooooooooooooo idea this was a scam, know they were warned and chose to hide the truth. When CEO Mike Deese has done nothing but promote "profit clicking scams" it is hard to take any of these people seriously as anything other than law breakers.

MAPS delted scenes.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxky3kK0wh4

Outtakes.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I've just registered to be able to comment on this thread. I'll try to be concise and not ramble.

A close friend of mine got into MAPS via her boyfriend and thought it a dream to be able to work from home and earn money. She's incredibly bright in creative fields. She insisted it was good and to get involved. I did. I bought a pack and tried it.

I was staggered at how shoddy the website was and their appalling grammar and spelling and mis-use of words like profits, revenue and investment. If this is being referred to as an investment, surely it can be investigated by the FCA (UK).

I warned my friend not to put in more money than she's willing to lose after seeing these warning signs. It almost led to an argument because when i told her that I thought it was a ponzi (which it is but credit pack build up means people are delayed in withdrawing their money. I assume this makes the whole scheme go on longer, with more time to recruit). She ignored my advice which i found slightly insulting, but it was her decision to make.

I genuinely believe SS is a vile person and his desperation for material gains are abhorrent. I even shared his post on Facebook with at least 15 silly hash tags and simply commented #c**t. I'm not the type to stand idly by. I'm going to write to trading standards, ASA and see if there is anything we can do to stop this Maps. I'm not aware of other schemes but i believe there are many. She recently tried to convince me to join in a spread betting program. Anyone know anything about these.

Of course we would all love to make easy money, spending 10 minutes a day at a computer. If that is at the cost of others lower in the pyramid, that's a question for your own conscience.

From all the wealthy and influential people i've met, which include a few billionaires on an occasion. The answer is always the same. Focus on what you enjoy, work as hard as you can, with a bit of luck you'll do well. I wouldn't take a penny, and SS is a morally repugnant man who's silly ideals and motives only serve to highlight his lack of intellectual substance.

I'll stick to working hard, and hope to recognise the right opportunity when I see it.

Sorry for rambling.
    Last edited by saintlyluke182; 11-14-2014 at 08:34 AM.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, saintlyluke and welcome to REALSCAM.com

Unfortunately your story is all too familiar, your friend is no orphan in believing what to most people is unbelievable and Septic Simon Stepsys is just one member of a whole subclass of society only too willing to take advantage of her naivete.

I'd like to believe that, as we speak, there is someone in a position of authority out there who thinks it at least worth a try to put in place a plan to pick off and prosecute the top 10 or 20 US and UK serial ponzi pimps in an attempt to "put the frighteners" at least temporarily, into the HYIP ponzi / pyramid industry

As it is, the Simon Stepsys of this world see to see themselves as untouchable and are, in effect, giving the middle finger on a daily basis to law enforcment

IM(very)HO, a few sizeable clawback proceedings would do the trick.

We can but hope
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saintlyluke182 View Post
    A close friend of mine got into MAPS via her boyfriend and thought it a dream to be able to work from home and earn money. She's incredibly bright in creative fields. She insisted it was good and to get involved. I did. I bought a pack and tried it.

I warned my friend not to put in more money than she's willing to lose after seeing these warning signs. It almost led to an argument because when i told her that I thought it was a ponzi (which it is but credit pack build up means people are delayed in withdrawing their money. I assume this makes the whole scheme go on longer, with more time to recruit). She ignored my advice which i found slightly insulting, but it was her decision to make.
    You are right on all fronts. Even though Banners Broker took two years to implode there were many that hung on to their fictional back office balances. Heck, even some scams where the government moved in there are people who think it was the feds that ripped them off. It is a crazy world trying to warn people from scams.

I was staggered at how shoddy the website was and their appalling grammar and spelling and mis-use of words like profits, revenue and investment. If this is being referred to as an investment, surely it can be investigated by the FCA (UK).
    Its interesting that you say this. is myadvertisingpays a scam or legit | myadvertisingpays trust reviews |check myadvertisingpays for fraud and risk | is myadvertisingpays safe or fake Hosted by Go-Daddy on a shared sever, just like GOOGLE and YAHOO. I kid, if they were selling t-shirts or baskets of apples this would be reasonable.

She recently tried to convince me to join in a spread betting program. Anyone know anything about these.
    I would rather lose my money this way than clicking ads, but even with legitimate brokers it is not going to be a printing press. In the US there is ONE firm I am aware of listed to do this sort of trading Binary Options Legal US. So any of the offshore brokers are operating illegally and people who send them money should plan not to see it again.

Buyer beware as they say.

Former footballer Chris Sutton lost £50k in spread betting 'scam', court told | Daily Mail Online
    Don’t get conned by the spread-betting scam « Snouts in the Trough
    Spread betting FRAUD
    IG Index - Fraud by failing to disclose information. Spread Betting Company

Of course we would all love to make easy money, spending 10 minutes a day at a computer. If that is at the cost of others lower in the pyramid, that's a question for your own conscience.

I'll stick to working hard, and hope to recognise the right opportunity when I see it.
    The appeal of easy money is the hook for of any of these cons. Its funny they are having MAPS millionaire hangouts, just like the scams that came before. Victims never stop to ask when was the last time a millionaire wanted to share their business for a pittance?

Sorry for rambling.
    I wish more people like you would show up and share their stories, and I know rambling your tale was anything but.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I've just registered to be able to comment on this thread. I'll try to be concise and not ramble.

I genuinely believe SS is a vile person and his desperation for material gains are abhorrent. I even shared his post on Facebook with at least 15 silly hash tags and simply commented #c**t. I'm not the type to stand idly by. I'm going to write to trading standards, ASA and see if there is anything we can do to stop this Maps. I'm not aware of other schemes but i believe there are many. She recently tried to convince me to join in a spread betting program. Anyone know anything about these.

From all the wealthy and influential people i've met, which include a few billionaires on an occasion. The answer is always the same. Focus on what you enjoy, work as hard as you can, with a bit of luck you'll do well. I wouldn't take a penny, and SS is a morally repugnant man who's silly ideals and motives only serve to highlight his lack of intellectual substance.

Sorry for rambling.

Your story is so like mine Saintlyluke. Luckily for me through my brother finally saw sense and realised he had been scammed. Fortunately as well he managed to get his money back via Chargeback, but I had to push him to do it.
    The clever thing about both MAPS and BANNERS BROKER is that they are designed to hold on to your money for as long as possible, delaying the inevitable. I really hope that when BB finally explodes in public that MAPS will have the spotlight shined on it along with numerous other similar schemes .

Post Thanks / Like

Hello SaintlyLuke and welcome.

Thanks for your posting. I especially liked your description of Simon the Virus as "a morally repugnant man who's silly ideals and motives only serve to highlight his lack of intellectual substance." Classic!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Hello SaintlyLuke and welcome.

Thanks for your posting. I especially liked your description of Simon the Virus as "a morally repugnant man who's silly ideals and motives only serve to highlight his lack of intellectual substance." Classic!
    Thank you Della Cate and everyone for your replies. It's nice to speak to like minded people who feel so strongly about this. I hope SS and others who are promoting this face some jail time or at the very least, are stripped of all their ill-gotten gains.

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have had a bit of a response from the CAB. I don't want to give too much away (happy to if anyone PMs me, of course) in case it tips the MAPs lot off; however suffice to say the CAB will take a robust line with any MAPs fly posting they see.

Can I please ask that, if anyone here sees any MAPs posters fly posted, especially around any CAB offices, you tell the CAB office immediately. Also, please note that fly posting IS ILLEGAL in the UK, and flyposters can be, and are, prosecuted.

I say this because over on Stepsys's FB group, several more of the characters are starting to flypost their MAPs posters.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are now at the pretend millionaires part of the scam. Easy money for folks just like you...

1200 CP Members

Keep in mind, having 1200 "credit packs" is about the same as taking your winnings from Monopoly and trying to parlay your real estate empire. People like Simon don't have fakey ad packs, they have cash from suckers.

MAPS like turning money into slaw.JPG

This is an excerpt from a private message to a MAPS believer, which is like lecturing my dog about licking himself while we have company. Actually, its not even private, blocked is more like it, can't be having the future posted on your scam videos.

MAPS BELIEVER THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

No matter what "sever upgrades" ,"system issues", "payment processor shopping", "know your customer" ,or "regulatory compliance", MAPS will claim to be doing while they are not making payments to affiliates they will always be accepting new money. The biggy so stay alert.

Next they will clamp down on withdraws so they slow to a trickle. Simon already has his money out as do the other big pimps. You will hear a zillion reasons for this, but there is ONE, to keep the scam going. BETTER GET YOUR CASH OUT NOW, ONLY SUCKERS ROLL WINNINGS THIS LATE IN THE GAME...

You will hear about selective payments, usually these go to big recruiters. For the obvious reason that MAPS needs money from newbs. If you are not bringing in fresh fish they have no use for you.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES. Of course your pretendy back office balance will continue to "earn" while they don't pay you. When they really need time to conserve cash they will do the old "server conversion". LOL Maybe even move the whole server farm to China.

Payment processors, have them send you a check. Once the legit processors figure out MAPS is running a scam they will give them the boot. This notwithstanding, they will pretend to be searching for a processor to get you your hard earned money. Have Western Union where you live, ask for a wire, and if you listen close you will hear the pimps laughing though a muffled phone.

Be positive if not they will close your account and you will never see your pretend earnings. What, they are taking monthly fees now with fresh money, you don't say.

That's about all for now, as this starts to happen you will wake up and report the crime to law enforcement. Or like so many victims you might think it one big coincidence. Either way you are involved in a scam and dealing with criminals.

================================================== ===

Want to get shitloads of spam and told lies please email at simonstepsys@me.com

Call/Text: UK + 44 (0) 7971 88 55 60 (some creepy guy wants your number, this is as good as any)

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He can always cover it with a heart containing Simon's mug and save the laser every six months.

DUMBASS.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/MyAdvertisi...Maps1200CPClub

A very minimal amount of pretend cash, a full sleeve for 1200 credit packs?

K.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    He can always cover it with a heart containing Simon's mug and save the laser every six months.

DUMBASS.JPG

Hahaha, Too late, so late buddy, MMCIS Scam did it first :)

How about they continue the same MMCIS idea and introduce $$$ to each person with their tatoo.
    So the rest scammers in future can see stupid easy–mark suckers from far away.

Post Thanks / Like

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

21. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an interesting link:-

1200 CP Members

Simon the Virus has helpfully listed all the "Diamond" level MAP members, the so-called "elite", and included their photos. Good of him to gather all the big players in one place, so we know who to look out for! I'll list them, just in case the evidence vanishes later - in brackets after the name is their country, as stated by The Virus:-

Simon Stepsys (obviously - UK)
    Peter Lea - UK
    Francisco Linares (Spain/UK)
    Victor Ogunmolade (UK)
    Guner Huseyin
    Ian Vanderhyde (UK)
    Claire Hartman-James (UK)
    Dave Finney (UK. Interesting to note he was once a Kirkby salesman, I know personally how pushy they are, mind you they didn't sell me a cleaner!)
    Watson Mazhadu (UK I think)
    Claude Roubin (France)
    Rainer Barton (Germany)
    Daniel Schafer (Germany, I think)
    Andreas Zenker (Germany)
    Tom Pfiffner (Switzerland)
    Phillip Schrieber (Switzerland)
    Beverley Mapper (is that her real name? UK)
    David Elmes
    Ann-Michelle Clare (UK)
    Osahon Obasogie (UK)
    Manprabha Magar
    William Guiffre (USA)
    Stephan Baensch (Germany)
    Baptiste Brague (France)
    Richard Leonard (UK)
    Sergio Franchi
    Sandy Singh
    Bill and Geraldine Miller
    Christophe Nowak (France)
    Richard Mead (UK. Also produces their publicity material through his "WealthBall" venture)
    Vitalia Petra
    Amy Lin (USA)
    Ayo Sadare

23. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had some more very useful feedback from the CAB. Let's just say that their awareness is now raised.

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what do you mean? the thread post count is only up to 165 with your 164 before it.
    And now I see mine was also numbered 165 (so there were 2 #165) before this edit.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had some more very useful feedback from the CAB. Let's just say that their awareness is now raised.
    You should not be ruining a surprise for scammers.
    Talk about it publicly when it is in action

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how many people are being paid "72 times a day" by My Advertising Pays (other than Septic Simon Stepsys, that is)

Can we have a little bit of exaggeration music please Mr Maestro ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    You should not be ruining a surprise for scammers.
    Talk about it publicly when it is in action
    I'm not. There's more that I know, but have not said so.

Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed that, over on The Virus's FB Group for MAPs, the eager affiliates like to post screenshots of their "earnings". Several of these involve quite big numbers. Occasionally one or two will say they have withdrawn some money, and again, this can be quite a big number.

What we don't see is any photo of them holding lots of money. Or copies of their bank statement showing a huge balance. Not that that would prove much, these things are easy to fake. They all seem to be living in the same places, doing the same things, even Simon the Virus hasn't yet bought a new suit or learned to fasten his shirt cuffs. I bet even the big recruiters aren't getting enough to run away and start a new life, which is what they might need to do one day when all their past schemes catch up with them. So an interested observer might ask what on earth is the point of it all?

And as for those screenshots of their e-wallet, I'm staggered. Do they think it's REAL or something? The majority keep on saving it up, admiring it, boasting about it, making plans for what they are going to do with it, posting pictures of things they might buy with it.....etc.

They're in for a BIG shock when they all start to make withdrawal requests, aren't they?

At the moment, they seem to be still recruiting, so money is coming in. As most members are encouraged to "invest" in credit packs (or "re-purchase them" as they are told to say) it seems that very little money is going out. As one of our colleagues said a page or so back, the problem will come when they want to take money out for Christmas. That's likely to be soon, because we are nearly into December. I think we can expect "technical issues" to start soon, meaning that withdrawals will be delayed. They've had a few, but I reckon they were just a practice run for the real thing.

Only time will tell.

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And as for those screenshots of their e-wallet, I'm staggered. Do they think it's REAL or something? The majority keep on saving it up, admiring it, boasting about it, making plans for what they are going to do with it, posting pictures of things they might buy with it.....etc.
    There is so much emotion and so little reason wrapped up in this behavior. It does not square with how any REAL business would operate, especially one run by people so consumed with avarice. Their constant displays of money and its trappings betray the altruistic ruse of sharing this great opportunity.

If MAPs was truly throwing off this much cash just for "clicking ads" what on earth is the need to continually recruit new members? Any REAL business would roll over profits and hire employees. If Simon et. al. are really being generous in "letting people in" on this great opportunity why not fund their positions at 100%? Just get them on the team to "click N win" and even more money would flow if the clicking was truly what this is about.

I had a good discussion with someone on Facebook about some of these people being blinded by optismism. It is hard to be logical with people so consumed by easy money tales, but logically speaking I can't come up with a single real world reason MAPs would need fresh money at this point.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They aren't even 'pretending' it isn't a 'referral business':
    map referral business.JPG

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Harrison, how right you are in your post above (171)!

I saw these comments on The Virus's FB group page:-
    MAPS 34 Nov 14.jpg
    Then there is this from Richard Arblaster:-
    MAPS 33 Nov 14.jpg

Whatever happened to clicking on 10 ads a day, hmmm?
    Last edited by Della Cate; 11-20-2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Adding a bit more

Post Thanks / Like

Question: Why do all these characters post videos of themselves either in cars, or (even worse) taken whilst DRIVING cars?

Do they think it makes them look important and high-powered or something?

Idiots.

Post Thanks / Like

That (videos done while driving) is something I've wondered myself many times, seeing them on Youtube. Dangerous for both the driver and others on the road, and entirely illegal in some jurisdictions specifically because of the increased danger. Not that these fools understand the difference between legal and illegal in far too many cases.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do they think it makes them look important and high-powered or something?
    Yes

Idiots
    Yes again

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post