LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 71 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 8169

Thread: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Is My Advertising Pays / The Advert Platform A Scam or Ponzi?

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Now that's an image that is permanently burned in my brain, never to be removed.
    Gave me a terrible shock, I agree!

And look who is agreeing with Mark "The Gerbil" Ghobril......none other than Christoper Terry of IML fame. These people seem to be on a permanent roundabout, one scheme after another while having a love-fest amongst themselves.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an even better suggestion.

If the Mappers are sure that the money on their screen is real, why don't they ALL withdraw it at the same time? Just to prove the "haters" wrong? Say a week today - 8th April? Then if MAPS is able to pay everyone - the 100,000 plus members - everything in their e-wallet, all their "earnings" (be it $1 or $1,000,000) simultaneously, we will know that MAPS has "real" money and not just numbers on a screen.
    Maps 359 Mar 15.jpg

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People often ask why people here on REALSCAM.com and other similar forums don't resort more to logic and why posters continue to make fun of MAP members.

The problem is, at this end of a HYIP ponzis' lifespan, for the great majority of remaining members, making thousands by "just" clicking on ten ads a day IS possible and the "numbers on a screen" that make up their back office IS real money

They really DO believe
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    why does that read like it's written by a Nigerian scammer?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I have an even better suggestion.

If the Mappers are sure that the money on their screen is real, why don't they ALL withdraw it at the same time? Just to prove the "haters" wrong? Say a week today - 8th April? Then if MAPS is able to pay everyone - the 100,000 plus members - everything in their e-wallet, all their "earnings" (be it $1 or $1,000,000) simultaneously, we will know that MAPS has "real" money and not just numbers on a screen.
    Maps 359 Mar 15.jpg
    no one has to join to prove anything. They need to show external revenue and can't do it. It's just that simple. Banners broker couldn't do it and people didn't need to join that to see it. They were asked for proof and couldn't provide. The only hater is the scammer that hates he can't get people to part with their money that he wants. It makes them furious.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony, good to see you are reading the scam blogs, drop by any time and educate us.

Like how can MAPS have 120,000 members and be in every galaxy in the universe with only 48,000 unique users clicking an average of 3 pages per day?

We estimate the website value of myadvertisingpays.com is currently at $ 315,756 USD and reaches roughly 48,060 unique users each day that generate 144,181 daily pageviews with a daily revenue (from advertisements) of $ 144 USD approximately. The Google page rank is 0/10 and according to Alexa (the Web Information Company) the global traffic rank is 7,031 (view Alexa graphs), the website belongs to the top 100,000 most popular websites in the world. The web server where is hosted the website has IP address 64.251.13.3 and the server should be located in Flag (US) United States.

Report updated 1 second ago
    - See more at: Calculate Myadvertisingpays.com Traffic Worth and Revenue

================================================== ============================

Ribby you are an asshole MAPS is #1 and you are a stupid head who doesn't understand why people have to pay money up front to click and get their own money back. MAPS is a revolutionary model that will change the world. Nothing like this has been done before. Touche' "Internet Marketer" Touche'

We estimate the website value of digadz.com is currently at $ 802,052 USD and reaches roughly 122,078 unique users each day that generate 366,233 daily pageviews with a daily revenue (from advertisements) of $ 366 USD approximately. The Google page rank is 0/10 and according to Alexa (the Web Information Company) the global traffic rank is 2,768 (view Alexa graphs), the website belongs to the top 100,000 most popular websites in the world. The web server where is hosted the website has IP address 69.61.17.115 and the server should be located in Flag (US) United States.

What on earth does an identical rev clicking scam have to do with my beloved MAPS? Same thing as all your beloved leaders like Simon Stepsys continually promoting scams.

PAYMENT PROBLEMS Server Issues, Admin Sick, Payment Processor problems HATERS RIGHT AGAIN.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/digadz-3662/
    https://www.facebook.com/digadzinc

Report updated 1 second ago
    - See more at: Calculate Digadz.com Traffic Worth and Revenue

Even as an online scam MAPS barely ranks, Google not taking notes.

252 countries LMFAO.

MAPS WORLD DOMINATON NUMPTY TOUR 2015.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess they better worry about becoming bigger than the now failed scam digadz before thinking they can bee the next google or facebook. lmao!

Post Thanks / Like

Slimy Simon has posted this on his FB group page. Predictably, the muppets are queuing up to say "Wow!" and "Can I have some?" and even "Be careful as the Inland Revenue checks social media" (which they do).

Maps 361 Apr 15.jpg

There's just one problem. It's not his wallet. Like so many other images (for example, the tattoo), it's been posted before.....and not by him.

Maps 360 Ap 15.jpg

LOL!!
    Last edited by Della Cate; 04-01-2015 at 10:11 AM.

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe writing a check for rent is changing anyone's life.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go:

For any members of the Garda or the
    Police Service of Northern Ireland with a few spare hours on their hands,

on a plate, complete with time, date and location:

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, you've been contacted by someone from MAP, have you ???

Made you feel little spacial, did they ???

Have a quick look at this then, from Septic Simon Stepsys'
    Simon McMate email page

I'll save you the tedium of posting the rest of the templates, save for this one so you can note the number

As for the source of those clever little MAP images and Banners ads you keep seeing - you guessed it, Septic Simon Stepsys website again

Simon Stepsys is just a humble MAP recruiter - my a**

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Old Stepsys is a hive of industry isn't he?

Got it all worked out. 34 different emails?He can bombard you with his messages at the click of a mouse.

He's not just a member of MAPs who happens to be a bit of a leader in my view. He's far more into it than that! IMHO, of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here ya go:

For any members of the Garda or the
    Police Service of Northern Ireland with a few spare hours on their hands,

on a plate, complete with time, date and location:

No Doubt, Ray Smith is an online visionary. Just look at his website:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

Like how can MAPS have 120,000 members and be in every galaxy in the universe with only 48,000 unique users clicking an average of 3 pages per day?

MAPS WORLD DOMINATON NUMPTY TOUR 2015.JPG

I love how they throw around membership numbers like it means something. Before I stopped promoting MAPs I had 14 referals, and not one of them bought credit packs. I imagine that they took one look at the "back office" and said '**** this'.

I have seen screen shots of people with 20 or 30 referrals and no commissions made. I would estimate there is only somewhere between 10000 and 15000 people that have actually bought credit packs. Now im no advertising expert but i dont think 10000 paying members is a very big draw card for all the big corporate sponsors.

Also here is some math for any pro-mappers out there. If 10000 members had 100 credit packs each that is 1 million credit packs in the system. If MAPs owes $12 on every credit pack then MAPs needs to bring in 12 million dollars to be legit.

Now take one look at that website and explain to me how MAPS is generating this kind of money, with no one single real business advertising with them.

The more I think about this the more ridiculous MAPs gets

25. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd
    Now take one look at that website and explain to me how MAPS is generating this kind of money, with no one single real business advertising with them.
    Especially since Septic Simon Stepsys is supposed to have taken over a million dollars out of the system as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's an image that is permanently burned in my brain, never to be removed.
    Funny; I'm sure I said those very same words to that effect when I first saw it too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    I love how they throw around membership numbers like it means something. Before I stopped promoting MAPs I had 14 referals, and not one of them bought credit packs. I imagine that they took one look at the "back office" and said '**** this'.
    As they should, every clicker in MAPS must ask why they need to buy credit packs at all? Shouldn't the company be able to compensate them with the ad revenue from all the unnamed companies Deese and Booth are banging on about?

i dont think 10000 paying members is a very big draw card for all the big corporate sponsors.
    What they don't say is very telling. The Booths traveled to America and the only concrete information the membership got was pictures of Deese's soon to be repoed truck and some chatter of the plate clam strips they enjoyed at the Howard Johnsons.

Not one single piece of concrete business data, no contracts signed from NAMED advertisers, just fist pumping, things are swell and getting sweller, don't hate.

The more I think about this the more ridiculous MAPs gets
    This would be an interesting experiment for any MAPPERS that don't share your epiphany...

Locate opportunities more than five years old that involve endless cash in recruiting via payment processors. Please add to the list I was able to create.

MY LIST of lasting endless recruiting business opps.JPG

Risk Associated with Third-Party Payment Processors

http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/...-2012-A010.pdf

Online Payment Processors
    Legitimate or fraud enablers ?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

29. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Locate opportunities more than five years old that involve endless cash in recruiting via payment processors. Please add to the list I was able to create.

I can already feel the denial this would bring.

"Oh but MAPS isnt like THAT!"

Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp123 View Post

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caner View Post
    I can already feel the denial this would bring.

"Oh but MAPS isnt like THAT!"
    You are so right, why I largely gave up the active approach of warning people by going to them. Just get blocked and deleted, so why bother?

Deese, Booth, and all the other serial promoters they know exactly what MAPS is. For the true victims there is nothing left but denial and rationalization. Considering MAPS a real business is akin to living life as if the laws of gravity suddenly don't apply. We "the haters" have hundreds if not thousands of years of business history that support our assertions. MAPPERs have little more than a souped up advance fee work from home scam with a Ponzi kicker.

Work-at-Home Businesses | Consumer Information
    Bogus Business Opportunities | Consumer Information

HATERS

1. Top promoters have a long history of promoting identical scams
    2. A cocksure this is the next GOOGLE Simon Stepys allegedly pulled out $1,000,000 while recruits are encouraged to desperately seek new investors.
    3. Metrics show much less website traffic than is claimed by leaders.
    4. Multiple mail drops being used.
    5. Only possible in Ponzi schemes guaranteed 20% returns being offered.
    6. Illegal solicitation of unregistered securities by unlicensed representatives.
    6. Never in the history of the world has endless recruiting not ended in losses for the masses.
    7. Hundreds of ad clicking revenue sharing Ponzis, all chasing the GRQ crowd and ponzi players

MAPPERS

1. This time it's different.

It's a game of inches waking the believers up at this stage, and some never will. MAPS by design is doomed and rather than being thanked for trying to warn people, we will be blamed, if the hackers don't get there first.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-02-2015 at 04:41 PM.

36. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Originally pasted on this website baldmillionaer.de

By this MAP supporter:

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I'm on Obama's email list, I'm going to go ahead and forward this on to Obama. Should be good for a laugh, anyway.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some completely natural and unstaged pics of 'big things happening' @ MapsHQ!

11054814_1193837950735179_7322384773887278405_n.jpg

Looks like Deese's has had an IKEA spree!

11133676_1193837984068509_7893895707463041044_n.jpg

Certainly an improvement on his previous set up - one of those 'all-in-one home offices' on wheels!

I can help feeling though that these photo smack of 70's snuff movie.

This particular photo looks to be taken at the precise moment a BIG decision was made!

11046446_1193838007401840_7939966541131046356_n.jpg

Finally, I think I've discovered the very set of 'secrets and complex algorithms' upon which they've
    built their empire...

Screenshot at Apr 03 09-27-44.jpg

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PonziScope.jpg
    With his Suckercope® Mike Deese can spot his next Ponzi victim from up to 20 miles away.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post