Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: A network To Avoid Like The Plague!

Post Thanks / Like

A network To Avoid Like The Plague!

New names are appearing on this Scamland link so it is a good idea to make sure that you are not on the list which is being promoted on Twitter and various other communities.

BoggyBoy Fiedur Crap

EXtract

"An AdlandPro Tip – Networking and being social is an incredible way to form relationships and being able to share on all the great social networks is a wonderful way to get to know people. When you fill out your profile, be sure to add in your Twitter handle so that we can follow each other and share our lives in and outside of AdlandPro. When you leave a comment, please include your Twitter handle and I will be sure to follow you.

A couple of Adlandpro members to follow on Twitter are…
    Robert Szabo @expeditus
    Jim Allen III @JimAllenIII
    Wanda Morales @WandaIMorales

Last week I shared with you that the Facebook Page for Adlandpro was at 591 likes, I am very pleased to tell you that at the time of this Friday review being written our likes have gone up to 635! Whoo hoo and way to go! Lets go for the stars and get to 1000!
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: A network To Avoid Like The Plague!

Then I want be helping promote it by advertising the link! Thanks for the warning!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Then I want be helping promote it by advertising the link! Thanks for the warning!
    I wonder why Jim Allen has deserted Adlandpro in favour of Twitter. Any guesses? Mine is that big boy Jimbo doesn't like news about Gary Colhuln's free food scams making headlines on RS as he was so deeply involved with Gary.

Jim Allen 111 on Twitter.

Gary Colhuln and Jim Allen Free Food Scams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jim Allen III was going to be the new famous leader of the now defunct POTW, so his claim to fame was short-lived. I believe RS members helped with that. However, I realize Bogdan Fiedur and his 'Team of Cheerleaders' are still working hard at cleaning up wunderland and making it a happy place full of *!$#%}{||??**@@??>< (that is my way of using profanity on line!).

The name of person you are referring to is Gary Calhoun (not Colhuln). I realize it is hard to remember all these names but it would be good to have them correct for Google searches - as much as we can.

I believe that little Jimbo has now been accepted into the FB group, Adlanders in Facebook but I rarely go there. Whoopee! Do I care - "NO!".

Last I looked he was big into pushing FREE Insurance this time since FREE groceries did not work.
    Last edited by scratchycat; 03-24-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spellcheck corrected wunderland
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!